Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1408) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3484450 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fariq: 11:47pm On Jan 15, 2022
Padra:

Please have you registered for the programme?
If yes..have you been verified?

Yet to.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fariq: 11:48pm On Jan 15, 2022
Enskynelson:

30 is OK.
You will need to re-apply and u will need a new matriculation number

Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Padra(f): 11:16am On Jan 16, 2022
Enskynelson:

You cannot get verified without going to your chosen Study Centre o. Don't just upload and be waiting to see VERIFIED pls. Go to the chosen Study Centre with your original documents, photocopies of the documents and passport. That is when you will be verified.

Alright.
Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by EllisAde: 12:26pm On Jan 16, 2022
According to the School Calendar, Senate was to sit last Thursday. I guess result for last semester and approval of another academic calendar for 2022 will top the agenda. Does anyone know if the meeting held? I also gathered that Convocation scheduled for end of this month may not hold till February or even March in order to accommodate new graduates from last exams
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zeyi: 6:04pm On Jan 16, 2022
FOR YOUR ADMISSION PROCESS INTO NOUN AND UPLOADING OF YOUR DOCUMENTS...CONTACT ME ON THE NUMBER BELOW

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 7:34am On Jan 18, 2022
Update on Uyo study centre matric verification exercise

National I. D and certificate of state of origin has been made compulsory for uploads

For freshers applying for admission in Uyo study centre, you've gotta attach your National I. D and certificate of state of origin to your document for verification.

Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:59am On Jan 18, 2022
JUST IN!!!

NOUN UPDATE

2021 POSTGRADUATE GRADUATION LIST APPROVED ON THE 6TH OF JANUARY 2022

LINK BELOW⬇️

https://docdro.id/DIxKAGV

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by samneutron1: 11:30am On Jan 18, 2022
Samisha500:
Update on Uyo study centre matric verification exercise

National I. D and certificate of state of origin has been made compulsory for uploads

For freshers applying for admission in Uyo study centre, you've gotta attach your National I. D and certificate of state of origin to your document for verification.

Thank you
We are expecting undergraduate sir
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by samneutron1: 11:33am On Jan 18, 2022
Samisha500:
JUST IN!!!

NOUN UPDATE

LINK BELOW⬇️

We are expecting undergraduate own too
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 11:56am On Jan 18, 2022
samneutron1:

We are expecting undergraduate own too
It's gonna be out!

Stay tuned wink
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Taiwolee1: 2:34pm On Jan 18, 2022
Samisha500:
JUST IN!!!

NOUN UPDATE

LINK BELOW⬇️

What of awa-ijebu centre? I mean 2021 sets

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hefelove(m): 5:39pm On Jan 19, 2022
When is open university new Academy section starting
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hefelove(m): 5:41pm On Jan 19, 2022
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 6:55pm On Jan 19, 2022
hefelove:

It just started. Admission is on and registration to follow.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 11:47pm On Jan 19, 2022
NOUN PM NEWS IN BRIEF

⚜️ 2022/1 admission for undergraduate, PGD, Masters and PhD in progress

⚜️ 2021/2 exam results unreleased

⚜️ PGD graduation list is out

⚜️ 2022 academic calendar not yet released

⚜️ Course registration is in progress

⚜️ Funding of e-wallet is in progress

⚜️ Registration of exam has not started

⚜️ Admission form cost: N5,000, N7,500 and N10,000

In addition, this is to inform students of Ibadan Study Centre that orientation for Chemistry Practical for 100 and 200 level science students will come up as scheduled below:

Date: Tuesday 25 January 2022

Venue: Ibadan Study centre Main Hall

Time: 10:00 am

Thank you for staying with us.

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by BoneCollector: 1:15am On Jan 20, 2022
I studied electrical engineering for my OND. Since NOUN doesn't offer engineering courses, will i be offered admission if i apply for DE(mathematics and computer science)?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bookwizard11(m): 4:34am On Jan 20, 2022
Morning House, Snr Persons present, Ladies and Gentlemen.

Please someone should assist me, what are the Lagos study centre available?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bookwizard11(m): 4:52am On Jan 20, 2022
Samisha500:
Apapa study centre

Below are things to provide during your clearance.
1. Graduate Exit Survey Print Out
2. N1500 for clearance form

Note: if your portal has minus, you'll be asked to generate remitta to pay it off before you get cleared.

Please sir/ma, can you msg me Zero Eight One Seven Six Nine Six Five One four two. I have some important msg to ask. Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Saao(m): 6:42am On Jan 20, 2022
Hello everyone,
Please I need your help.
I'm currently postgraduate diploma student, will be graduating this year but I came across a requirement for M.sc for postgraduate diploma. Its state that, the minimum requirement is 3 points cgpa, what's the meaning of the 3 points in a simple sentence?

Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:48am On Jan 20, 2022
Saao:
Hello everyone,
Please I need your help.
I'm currently postgraduate diploma student, will be graduating this year but I came across a requirement for M.sc for postgraduate diploma. Its state that, the minimum requirement is 3 points cgpa, what's the meaning of the 3 points in a simple sentence?

Thank you
3.0 CGPA simply means on an average, u should have at least a C in all your courses. Find out how to calculate your CGPA online.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:54am On Jan 20, 2022
BoneCollector:
I studied electrical engineering for my OND. Since NOUN doesn't offer engineering courses, will i be offered admission if i apply for DE(mathematics and computer science)?
First of all, hope you have minimum of Lowwr Credit (reviewed recently from Upper Credit) in your OND because that is the minimum qualification for DE in NOUN. Yes, you are qualified for the course.
Kindly go to www.nouonline.net, click on Admissions tab and then Undergraduate Admissions.... Select your preferred Faculty and you will be shown the courses available. You can view the requirements and apply by yourself there. Cheers.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by BoneCollector: 9:28am On Jan 20, 2022
Enskynelson:

3.0 CGPA simply means on an average, u should have at least a C in all your courses. Find out how to calculate your CGPA online.

Thanks for your prompt reply.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Saao(m): 11:37am On Jan 20, 2022
Enskynelson:

thanks alot
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bookwizard11(m): 6:54pm On Jan 20, 2022
The new apapa study centre is at LGML Primary School, next to Senator Tunibu ICT center, at Ebute Meta Lagos
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 3:02am On Jan 21, 2022
UPDATES

✅ WUSE 2 STUDY CENTRE
PROJECT BINDING

All students whose project were submitted for moderation are to come for binding.

Including all PG project moderated last week.
Thank you

✅ M.A English
All candidates applying for admission into the M.A. English programme at NOUN whose application is not going through should print out their form, attach their credentials and send to the Department of Languages e-mail: languagesdept@noun.edu.ng They will be forwarded to the School of Postgraduate Studies (SPGS).

✅ Convocation not coming up month end. No update as to details yet.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 3:07am On Jan 21, 2022
bookwizard11:
The new apapa study centre is at LGML Primary School, next to Senator Tunibu ICT center, at Ebute Meta Lagos

NOTICE!!!

This is to notify all Apapa students that we now have a Liaison Office at Ebutte Metta, Lagos Mainland.

If you live or know anyone who lives around that axis, please inform them that they can visit and meet with our staff to make enquiries.

A business centre has also been made available to help with admissions and registrations for both old and new students.

Kindly spread the news to your family friends and neighbors.

The address is :
Apapa study centre (Lagos mainland Liaison office), Oluremi Tinubu ICT centre,
Lagos mainland local government primary school premises, Ondo street, Ebute Metta.

Thank you.
Signed: Management

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Marvinchibueze: 11:37am On Jan 21, 2022
Ok guys, I need to be sure about something that’s been bothering me

I missed few exams in the previous semesters due to health issues and on my results it showed as NE however I did the TMAs.
But the only one I ever sat and failed showed as F.

I messaged NOUNs registrar and asked if he could assist me in dropping the courses from list of registered courses so it won’t affect my cgpa and he replied saying it won’t affect it and all I should do is re-register the exams

Can I rely on that response ? Or does any one have any experience in such scenario?
Will it affect my cgpa ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 11:49am On Jan 21, 2022
CALABAR STUDY CENTRE

All B.Sc Environmental Health students who had challenges with the uploading of their EHS 501 Seminar and EHS 502 Research Project on the PAS platform should submit their details to Felicia on or before Tuesday January 25, 2022.

Those who have not seen their results in the two courses should also report.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 12:38pm On Jan 21, 2022
Marvinchibueze:
Ok guys, I need to be sure about something that’s been bothering me

I missed few exams in the previous semesters due to health issues and on my results it showed as NE however I did the TMAs.
But the only one I ever sat and failed showed as F.

I messaged NOUNs registrar and asked if he could assist me in dropping the courses from list of registered courses so it won’t affect my cgpa and he replied saying it won’t affect it and all I should do is re-register the exams

Can I rely on that response ? Or does any one have any experience in such scenario?
Will it affect my cgpa ?
What you have written here is quite 'funny'. Read it again.
So, a whole OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR attended to this issue and u still asking people here if it is true... This doesn't go down well with me. All they told u is true. And u cannot drop a course after registration has closed. Asking them to drop is never done. It won't affect your CGPA as u may have seen that your result didn't show them as F. Learn to have some trust in the system.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 2:57pm On Jan 21, 2022
ADMISSION CLEARANCE/SCREENING

Clearance/screening of new students now going on at
⬇️⬇️⬇️
Lagos study centre(V.i)
Apapa study centre
Mushin Study centre
McCarthy study centre
Ibadan study centre
Abeokuta Study Centre

- Management
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by noun4: 3:30pm On Jan 21, 2022
Your Last Bus-Stop for all NOUN Enquires/Solutions.

Welcome to 'STUDENT ARRIVE'..
...more than 7 years of quality service delivery to students! DISTANCE is NEVER a barrier to our services. Tell us what you want and it will be delivered at the comfort of your Home!,,,

Get help on:

▶️ Admission Assistance/Enquiry.

▶️ EXTRA SOURCE OF INCOME: Start making atleast ₦3,000- ₦4,500 per day as a Student

▶️ Project Topics, Materials & Writeup

I. Your Registerable Courses this Semester

II. Checkout the Exact Amount to Pay this Semester 2022_1

II. Updated NOUN Graduating List & Clearance Requirements

III. Facts You Need To Know About Noun

For other related updates, VISIT

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Akm78: 6:49pm On Jan 21, 2022
Thanks for the info, I wish to apply for Pgd program, but I checked their site and there was no place for me to apply. Can anyone pls put me through, thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.