Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3476665 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) (1412) (1413) (1414) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 7:19pm On Jan 29, 2022
*Reasons Why You Need to Know Your CGPA, Past Result*

1. It helps you to make an informed decision on the courses you need to register.
2. It tells you how your performance is.
3. It helps you to know when you will graduate..

Request for your past Result now at www.nounaid.com/contact

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ollie2103: 11:25pm On Jan 29, 2022
Enskynelson:

nounaid.com... u can do fees analysis there.
Thanks alot. Do you know if the IT/Siwes is compulsory?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 12:19am On Jan 30, 2022
GRADUANDS UPDATE!!!

This is to inform all graduands preparing for clearance to take note of this;

Instruction to Login and Register for Clearance
To Login and Register as an Alumnus, login to nouonline.net or click on the link
https://advancementlinkages.nou.edu.ng/alumni-form/

Enter your full names as written on the Graduating List 2021_1 in the form below. Your password is your Matriculation Number.You can view the graduating list by clicking on the advancement menu on the home page.

Note: Please PRINT OUT the completed form after submission for stamping. This is to validate your NOUN Advancement Registration and Clearance process.

Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmancecute(m): 2:13am On Jan 30, 2022
pls is it possible for a 1st sem 200level math and comp science student to switch to criminology and security studies?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:23am On Jan 30, 2022
Ollie2103:

Thanks alot. Do you know if the IT/Siwes is compulsory?
It's not all courses that have SIWES or IT but if you have SIWES in your programme, it is COMPULSORY. Without it, no graduation.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:39am On Jan 30, 2022
emmancecute:
pls is it possible for a 1st sem 200level math and comp science student to switch to criminology and security studies?
Not sure of that because those are quite unrelated.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 1:45pm On Jan 30, 2022
ev4real:
Good afternoon All,
Please what is the duration for Environmental Health Science?
@Enskynelson @Samisha500

The programme is a 4-year programme. You start from 200L (you cannot begin the programme from 100L for now) and you end in 500L.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ev4real(m): 4:24pm On Jan 30, 2022
Enskynelson:

The programme is a 4-year programme. You start from 200L (you cannot begin the programme from 100L for now) and you end in 500L.
Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by livinsoul: 4:38pm On Jan 31, 2022
Anyone with information regarding the issuance of results notification to recent graduates?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Padra(f): 9:49pm On Jan 31, 2022
Please any idea about the minimum/maximum credit unit for M.Sc Information technology?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by saidubaba: 10:35pm On Jan 31, 2022
Please how much is convocation fee and when will they start clearance in apapa center
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by highra(f): 12:16am On Feb 01, 2022
Good morning house, I would like to know d necessary steps needed for Teaching Practice(posting and seminars) and Project (topic submission and getting a supervisor) for this semester PGDE. Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 1:49am On Feb 01, 2022
TEACHING PRACTICE STUDENTS: McCarthy Study Centre

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 1:49am On Feb 01, 2022
JUST IN

The long awaited SIWES defense will be coming up from Tuesday 1st of February to Thursday 3rd February
A reminder on what to bring along for the defense
Pls all reports must be done according to the criteria given in the logbook

Spiral bind one copy for defense

The defense is for those that started from Jan, Feb, march, Apr, July, and August Of last year pls

You are to come for the defense with
1. Logbook
2. Report
3. NOUN evaluation form from your SIWES portal (signed, filled and stamped by your organization)
4. ITF reporting form (Form 8

Pls everybody must take their logbooks to ITF to endorse it

And all logbooks must be signed by your industry based supervisor and stamped every week
Tuesday 1st Feb 2022
- BSc. Criminology
- B.Sc. EMT
- B.Sc. ESM
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
Wednesday 2nd Feb 2022
- B.Sc. Peace studies
- B.Sc. (ED) Business Edu
- B.Sc. (ED) Agric Sci
- B.Sc. Cooperative mgt
- B.Agric Agric science
Thursday 3rd Feb 2022
- B.Sc. Mass Common
- B.Sc. Tourism
- B.Sc. Communication Tech
- B.Sc. Info Tech
- B.Sc. Computer science
sorry about that, all students should be seated by 8:30am so we can start as soon as the facilitators come by 9am

McCarthy Study Centre
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hayordelevic(m): 6:11am On Feb 01, 2022
Someone please add me to the WhatsApp group of Wuse 2 study center Abuja.
Here is my number;

I bought my form, and matric number for over 10years ago can I still use the admission/matric number? Or I need to get another form.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:45am On Feb 01, 2022
Padra:
Please any idea about the minimum/maximum credit unit for M.Sc Information technology?
30 minimum as seen on the official NOUN site.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Padra(f): 9:40am On Feb 01, 2022
Enskynelson:

30 minimum as seen on the official NOUN site.

Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 11:47am On Feb 01, 2022
Extracted from the School calendar

Online facilitation /class to start any moment from now

Feb 1 :Senate Meeting

Feb 2: Release Of Last Semester Results

I Wish You All Success and a Happy New Month ❤️

MISHA CARES kiss
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 01, 2022
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sircatherine45(m): 2:12pm On Feb 01, 2022
Samisha500:
GRADUANDS UPDATE!!!

This is to inform all graduands preparing for clearance to take note of this;

Instruction to Login and Register for Clearance
To Login and Register as an Alumnus, login to nouonline.net or click on the link
https://advancementlinkages.nou.edu.ng/alumni-form/

Enter your full names as written on the Graduating List 2021_1 in the form below. Your password is your Matriculation Number.You can view the graduating list by clicking on the advancement menu on the home page.

Note: Please PRINT OUT the completed form after submission for stamping. This is to validate your NOUN Advancement Registration and Clearance process.

Thank you

Good evening, I tried it and it didn't work.

What do I need to do next?

Samisha500
Enskynelson

please your input is needed. Anticipating your response.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DWorldbest(m): 2:34pm On Feb 01, 2022
Good afternoon. Please I’m finding it difficult to print admission letter (PDF). Is it normal or something is wrong?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 2:35pm On Feb 01, 2022
sircatherine45:

Good evening, I tried it and it didn't work.

What do I need to do next?

Samisha500
Enskynelson

please your input is needed. Anticipating your response.
Your password should be block letters pls eg. NOU123456789 and not nou123456789 nor Nou123456789
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by highra(f): 10:44pm On Feb 01, 2022
Samisha500:
TEACHING PRACTICE STUDENTS: McCarthy Study Centre
thank you sir
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by highra(f): 10:48pm On Feb 01, 2022
How much will it cost to register both Project and Teaching practice for this semester, PGDE
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by BigotMan(m): 6:26am On Feb 02, 2022
DWorldbest:
Good afternoon. Please I’m finding it difficult to print admission letter (PDF). Is it normal or something is wrong?

Please describe how you tried printing it.

I printed mine recently.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:35am On Feb 02, 2022
highra:
How much will it cost to register both Project and Teaching practice for this semester, PGDE
Semester Reg 18k
TP 10k
Project reg 25k
Total 53k
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by highra(f): 8:27am On Feb 02, 2022
Enskynelson:

Semester Reg 18k
TP 10k
Project reg 25k
Total 53k
thank you so much
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Taiwolee1: 9:55am On Feb 02, 2022
Good morning to all here. Pls is 2021_2 results out nw?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AmandaFavour(f): 10:54am On Feb 02, 2022
I applied for admission and uploaded my documents online via the school website, how long will it take to get verified?

Also has anyone be verified online?

or do i really have to visit the study center?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1408) (1409) (1410) (1411) (1412) (1413) (1414) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.