Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1414) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3477583 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1411) (1412) (1413) (1414) (1415) (1416) (1417) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Taiwolee1: 11:25am On Feb 15, 2022
gabychuks:
Please... What's happening with our 2021_2 result and the graduation list.

NOUN come to our aid o... Let's know our fate and move on with life abeg

NOUN don fall my hand. Make they just pls release the 2021-2 graduating list and project results already. In short, had I knw I would have chosen another school for my pgd program because I'm regretting nw.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkjsd: 12:43pm On Feb 15, 2022
Taiwolee1:

NOUN don fall my hand. Make they just pls release the 2021-2 graduating list and project results already. In short, had I knw I would have chosen another school for my pgd program because I'm regretting nw.

Good day. I can feel your pains but know that the delay is for good especially for those waiting for graduation list. They are adding more names and they do not want to release so many lists that is why they had to take their time to compile as much as possible and release 2 or 3 more lists before convocation.

For 2021_2 results, remember that exams finished 2 days before Christmas and so the delay is as a result of the festive period.

My advice, be patient and if there is any course you know you want to register, please do before last semester's result comes out.

If you were in conventional university, by now, you would have had a break because of ASUU strike (on a lighter note).

Be patient please.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Taiwolee1: 1:32pm On Feb 15, 2022
Fkjsd:

Good day. I can feel your pains but know that the delay is for good especially for those waiting for graduation list. They are adding more names and they do not want to release so many lists that is why they had to take their time to compile as much as possible and release 2 or 3 more lists before convocation.

For 2021_2 results, remember that exams finished 2 days before Christmas and so the delay is as a result of the festive period.

My advice, be patient and if there is any course you know you want to register, please do before last semester's result comes out.

If you were in conventional university, by now, you would have had a break because of ASUU strike (on a lighter note).

Be patient please.

Thanks for this encouragement. God no go shame you ijn.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 9:51am On Feb 16, 2022
Below are the *Active services* from us at *NOUNAID www.nounaid.com*

��

�Noun admission processing
� Course and exams registration
� GST302 Business plan creation
� Brewed exams summary creations
� Past Result and *2021_2* results checking

And lastly *general consultancy*

Touch the link below for a speedy reply from any of the above services
www.nounaid.com/contact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 1:53pm On Feb 16, 2022
INFO !!!

While waiting for results, kindly start studying for the ongoing semester. Remember, *Early Preparations Prevents Poor Performance*. Note that registrations according to the Academic Calendar, ends on the 4th of March and therefore if you already have the resources to register, go ahead and do the needful but if you're still gathering, kindly do all you can if actually you intend registering this semester.

POP exam comes first before E-Exam and it's pretty close and so, you are adviced to start studying.

I wish you all A Very Stressful Semester

MISHA CARES

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 10:07pm On Feb 16, 2022
VIRTUAL MEETING

This is to notify the students of MANAGEMENT SCIENCE at the MCCARTHY STUDY CENTRE that there will be an interactive session on the underlisted non examinable courses:⬇️

▪️ENT 210 Startup funding
▪️ENT 312 Industrial tour
▪️Mkt 210 marketing practice
▪️ENT 709 Startup funding

Date - Friday, 18 Feb · 8 – 10 PM
Google Meet joining info
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/wor-cnzm-mup

Mgt
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 10:24pm On Feb 16, 2022
NURTW STUDY CENTRE

FOR THE ATTENTION OF THE STUDENTS OF THE FACULTY OF EDUCATION

This is to inform all students in the faculty of education that have registered for Teaching practice 2022_1, to visit the study centre with a copy of their application for teaching practice including their registration slip on or before Monday, 21st February, 2022.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DWorldbest(m): 11:07am On Feb 17, 2022
BigotMan:

Please describe how you tried printing it.

I printed mine recently.

I just printed mine successfully. Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by luckyjacob: 1:20pm On Feb 17, 2022
Fkjsd:

Be patient please.

So you mean a student who would have done pgde programme for one year in conventional university ending up spending 8 year due to project result even without no carryover and you are taking of ASUU, I regret schooling in noun even I will advice enemy not to study in noun

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkjsd: 1:40pm On Feb 17, 2022
Spend 8 years because of project result? That is not true. I know students do have issues with their projects but not for 8 years? That is exaggerated. If you have issues with your project, go to your desk officer and the issue will be resolved even if it means contacting Headquarters on your behalf. I can prove to you that over 95% of students who spent more years on their studies in NOUN have 95% to be blamed.

Go to your desk officer if you have issues with your project and stop telling people NOUN delayed you in your PGDE studies for 8 years. Haba
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by luckyjacob: 1:52pm On Feb 17, 2022
Fkjsd:
Spend 8 years because of project result? That is not true. I know students do have issues with their projects but not for 8 years? That is exaggerated. If you have issues with your project, go to your desk officer and the issue will be resolved even if it means contacting Headquarters on your behalf. I can prove to you that over 95% of students who spent more years on their studies in NOUN have 95% to be blamed.

Go to your desk officer if you have issues with your project and stop telling people NOUN delayed you in your PGDE studies for 8 years. Haba
I can send you my matric number for confirmation and moreover am a good student without carryover
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkjsd: 2:29pm On Feb 17, 2022
luckyjacob:

I can send you my matric number for confirmation and moreover am a good student without carryover

8 years for just PGDE? You might have left the programme at some point and returned. Send me a mail at f k j 2 0 2 0 2 at g m a i l d o t c o m
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 12:23pm On Feb 18, 2022
Graduation List Update

This is to inform you all that the 2021_2 graduation list for faculty of social sciences and management sciences is out

Click on the link below to check your name
congratulations to all graduands

https://edusportal.com/noun-graduation-list/approved-noun-graduation-list-for-2021-2022-session/

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AloneTK: 12:40pm On Feb 18, 2022
Edusportal:
Graduation List Update

This is to inform you all that the 2021_2 graduation list for faculty of social sciences and management sciences is out

https://edusportal.com/noun-graduation-list/approved-noun-graduation-list-for-2021-2022-session/

It contains only B.Sc. Please, do you have information about when the list for PG students would be released?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bisiofgod(m): 12:44pm On Feb 18, 2022
No M.sc there

quote author=Edusportal post=110331469]Graduation List Update

https://edusportal.com/noun-graduation-list/approved-noun-graduation-list-for-2021-2022-session/[/quote]
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by gabychuks(m): 12:55pm On Feb 18, 2022
Edusportal:
Graduation List Update

Please is this the last list for management science?

Ah this school don over frustrate me o... For a course that's suppose to be 3yrs since 2016 I never still graduate... I regret taking the advice to join NOUN o
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by samneutron1: 1:49pm On Feb 18, 2022
Honestly, this is very bad, since September last year I have been waiting for my name on this crazy list and still nothing. Biggest mistake of my life honestly....I have lost a great opportunity because of the school incompetency. I give up. They can eat their list. Moving on with my life
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 2:46pm On Feb 18, 2022
Graduation list for management science and social science

FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES GRADUATING LIST
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
https://docdro.id/A2uS9er

FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES GRADUATING LIST
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
https://docdro.id/pVSMn6s

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ade2291(m): 7:55pm On Feb 18, 2022
LAST SEMESTER RESULT IS OUT!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:04pm On Feb 18, 2022
Update!!!

Finally long waited results is out, kindly login and confirm your results.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by gabychuks(m): 8:22pm On Feb 18, 2022
More graduation list please
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:26pm On Feb 18, 2022
Samisha500:
Update!!!

Finally long waited results is out, kindly login and confirm your results.
UPDATE!!!

Some project results are out

ENT210 and ENT312 result now out..

Check under project Result
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:30pm On Feb 18, 2022
RELEASE OF 2021/2 POP & E-EXAM RESULTS

We wish to inform you that exam result for last semester i.e 2021/2 has been released this evening.

Note that you must have done portal registration so that you can login. Click this link https://www.nouonline.net/stuser_reg.php to register on the portal.

Follow the instructions below to view your result:

1. Click this link https://www.nouonline.net/stuser.php

2. Enter your matric number in the first box

3. Enter your password in the second box

4. Click ''Login''

5. After you login, click on ''Tasks''

6. Click on ''2021/2 Exam Results'' from the dropdown menu

Your result will be displayed on your device screen after following step 1-6 correctly.

Please take note of the following I-Type in case you come across any of them:

NE - >> No Exam
I - --->> Incomplete Result
NT -->> No TMA

Thank you.

MISHA CARES

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by bisiofgod(m): 8:36pm On Feb 18, 2022
My M.sc project result that we defended 5weeks ago is yet to be out and that's the only thing holding me
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Femipeter007(m): 9:01pm On Feb 18, 2022
Good evening everyone. Good luck in our results. Please, I’d like to know how long it would take to get a statement of result and what process to go through.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:57pm On Feb 18, 2022
YOUR NAME IS NOT ON GRADUATION LIST❓

OK, you've passed all your courses and finished with project writing.

Now, according to your calculations, what's your CGPA?

If your CGPA is less than 1.5 the school will deem you graduate however there won't be a certificate for you.

Your portal will close because you cannot rewrite any of your courses anymore.

That means you passed all your courses but you couldn't earn up to the required CGPA for award of a degree certificate.

Thanks for studying with us and goodbye! undecided

You can prevent that story now that you're still studying.

Calculate your CGPA every semester and know what to do next in order to scale through with your certificate. smiley

It'll end with a smile wink on your face if you know your progress.

Contact me for that....

MACHARTHONY SOLUTIONS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by luckyjacob: 10:34pm On Feb 18, 2022
Fkjsd:

8 years for just PGDE? You might have left the programme at some point and returned. Send me a mail at f k j 2 0 2 0 2 at g m a i l d o t c o m
Finally my project result is out I had A

3 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by luckyjacob: 10:35pm On Feb 18, 2022
Fkjsd:

3 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkjsd: 11:13pm On Feb 18, 2022
luckyjacob:

Congratulations.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by K9blunt(f): 11:15pm On Feb 18, 2022
My project result is terrible and unacceptable how do I go about complaining about it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1411) (1412) (1413) (1414) (1415) (1416) (1417) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.