Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,393 members, 7,812,154 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1435) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3478325 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1432) (1433) (1434) (1435) (1436) (1437) (1438) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Agemazaki: 11:26pm On May 04, 2022
Has anyone here ever applied for their noun transcript and got it successfully? If yes then I need help.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qanda: 6:59am On May 05, 2022
Get all your study materials in one place

-NOUN Course materials are available for FREE
on Q and A App.

-Get Your NOUN E-exams Past Questions and Answers for ALL departments on Q and A App

-Get Your NOUN POP exams Past Questions on Q and A App.

-CIT Past Questions and Answers for ALL Levels are available on Q and A App.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 12:23pm On May 05, 2022
Agemazaki:
Has anyone here ever applied for their noun transcript and got it successfully? If yes then I need help.
NOUN transcripts are not delivered to you. It can only be delivered to organisations officially. If you need further assistance, contact Timafee
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 10:52am On May 06, 2022
GRADUATION ELIGIBILITY CHECKER

Are you a student of the National Open University of Nigeria?

Have you concluded your program and you're waiting for your name to be listed on NOUN graduation list?

Have you be waiting semester by semester but all to no avail your name wasn't released on the graduation list and you're asking yourself what could the problem be?

Or you're among those whose result was just released and you feel you've been cleared of all hurdles in NOUN and you're liable for graduation?

So as not to be hindered you're required to do a Graduation Eligibility Check. This will enable you know if you've cleared all the required courses and also help point out courses left undone that could hinder being listed on graduation list.

This can be done by those in 100-800 level as semester check of graduation eligibility check will help guide and quickly resolve any mistake done on time through your journey in NOUN.

Interested persons can chat via WhatsApp
www.nounaid.com/contact
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Agemazaki: 11:02am On May 06, 2022
I have applied for my transcript to be sent to a college of education, how long will it take, I applied since 13th April though.
Enskynelson:

NOUN transcripts are not delivered to you. It can only be delivered to organisations officially. If you need further assistance, contact Timafee
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 12:17pm On May 06, 2022
Agemazaki:
I have applied for my transcript to be sent to a college of education, how long will it take, I applied since 13th April though.
The testimonies in the past about transcripts have not been encouraging. Many persons have applied and waited in vain. However, towards the end of last year, the mgt said they were going to improve on that area. I hope we begin to witness improvement on that side.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by TeeYMartinz(m): 6:54pm On May 06, 2022
Hi guys!
I have HND and I’m thinking of going for PGD in Noun. Any suggestions pls? I’d really appreciate
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Laren24(m): 8:06pm On May 07, 2022
Guys, how can one run DE to NOUN. I'm a student of Industrial Relation and Labour Studies
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Laren24(m): 8:08pm On May 07, 2022
I have ND in Industrial Relations and Labour Studies. I hope i can be able to run for their Direct Entry. How can i go about it
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sikay19(m): 10:25am On May 08, 2022
Please i need help l. I generated RRR code and paid with my card to purchase the admission form. After the payment process. I tried continue after payment but everytime I input the RRR code it would say wrong RRR code.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 12:56pm On May 08, 2022
Sikay19:
Please i need help l. I generated RRR code and paid with my card to purchase the admission form. After the payment process. I tried continue after payment but everytime I input the RRR code it would say wrong RRR code.
First, hope u entered only the numbers without the - eg. 123456789012 instead of 1234-56789-0912.
If you did the above and it still shows that error, try again later.
U can also go to the home page and click CHECK RRR, enter the number and check if it's successful. If it's successful, then it is a network problem.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sikay19(m): 1:17pm On May 08, 2022
Enskynelson:

First, hope u entered only the numbers without the - eg. 123456789012 instead of 1234-56789-0912.
U can also go to the home page and click CHECK RRR, enter the number and check if it's successful. If it's successful, then it is a network problem.

Yes sir, I entered the code correctly without the hyphens in between and also I confirmed the RRR code through the receipt issued.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by A1Projecthub(f): 5:20pm On May 08, 2022
Find Your Final Year Undergraduate And Masters Project Works, Research Topics and Materials all in [url]WWW.A1PROJECTHUB.COM[/url]

[url]WWW.A1PROJECTHUB.COM[/url] has over 200,000 free Project Topics and Materials research works for final year students in different departments ready for instant download
So what are you waiting for Visit [url]WWW.A1PROJECTHUB.COM[/url] now..‼️

Please.. Don't read alone, Share with family and friends

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Amodsun(m): 12:41am On May 09, 2022
Good day , please I want to ask. The exam questions for master degree programs in NOUN, are they in Objective based or in theory format.

Objective based is when a question is asked and you get to choose an answer from four or five options
a.
b.
c.
d.
e.
Thanks.
For the masters degree courses only please.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by The5DME(m): 11:53am On May 09, 2022
Good morning everyone. Due to the recent strike by ASUU, I've been thinking of applying to NOUN. But my main issues are: I've always wanted to experience campus life, and go far away from home, which is why I applied for a school in a very distant place from the state I reside. Can anyone chime in some useful suggestions? This strike is not helping matters. 3 extra months has been added to it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj2021: 12:56pm On May 09, 2022
The5DME:
Good morning everyone. Due to the recent strike by ASUU, I've been thinking of applying to NOUN. But my main issues are: I've always wanted to experience campus life, and go far away from home, which is why I applied for a school in a very distant place from the state I reside. Can anyone chime in some useful suggestions? This strike is not helping matters. 3 extra months has been added to it.

You can go far away from your state. NOUN has Centres in all states of the federation
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sikay19(m): 1:19pm On May 09, 2022
quote author=Enskynelson post=112633390]
U can also go to the home page and click CHECK RRR, enter the number and check if it's successful. If it's successful, then it is a network problem.[/quote]
I have being offered admission but I couldn't print the admission letter and and admission form for further process. Kindly help sir
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 1:43pm On May 09, 2022
Sikay19:

quote author=Enskynelson post=112633390]
I have being offered admission but I couldn't print the admission letter and and admission form for further process. Kindly help sir

Send me a DM
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 1:46pm On May 09, 2022
Amodsun:
Good day , please I want to ask. The exam questions for master degree programs in NOUN, are they in Objective based or in theory format.

Objective based is when a question is asked and you get to choose an answer from four or five options
a.
b.
c.
d.
e.
Thanks.
For the masters degree courses only please.
PG programme exams are all Theory and not OBJ except for GST707 of GST807 that is an e-exams (MCQ and FBQ) questions

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kennethfranc(m): 4:19pm On May 09, 2022
The5DME:
What then happens to your current course?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by latoiya: 4:28pm On May 09, 2022
Breathtaker:
GRADUATION ELIGIBILITY CHECKER

Are you a student of the National Open University of Nigeria?

Have you concluded your program and you're waiting for your name to be listed on NOUN graduation list?

Have you be waiting semester by semester but all to no avail your name wasn't released on the graduation list and you're asking yourself what could the problem be?

Or you're among those whose result was just released and you feel you've been cleared of all hurdles in NOUN and you're liable for graduation?

So as not to be hindered you're required to do a Graduation Eligibility Check. This will enable you know if you've cleared all the required courses and also help point out courses left undone that could hinder being listed on graduation list.

This can be done by those in 100-800 level as semester check of graduation eligibility check will help guide and quickly resolve any mistake done on time through your journey in NOUN.

Interested persons can chat via WhatsApp
www.nounaid.com/contact

https://www.nairaland.com/7118146/master-science-one-year-part#112669777
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by latoiya: 4:30pm On May 09, 2022
Hello House..

I enrolled for my Msc in Peace and Conflict Resolution in a distance learning institution (NOUN) using two semesters (one year) and I passed all the required courses. My result was approved by the Department, Faculty, PG school and forwarded to the University Senate by the Registry, of which my name came out on the convocation list and my certificate printed, the same school registry who forwarded my name for clearance at the Unit Senate has refused to release my certificate to me citing incomplete semesters...I cited my reasons as the possibility of the school granting access to register my third semester and project course together and since there are limited or no classroom activities I was able to combine my studies and research project together for my second semester, which afforded me the time to finish up at the pace of one year,

A lot of student had graduated with the same two semesters in the past with their certificate being released to them as soon as convocation is done, I wonder why they decided to withheld my result, if they hadn't want me to graduate they shouldn't have cleared me and my other colleagues for convocation and certificate printed... or should behave recalled previous student who graduated within the two semesters..

Some PG Diploma student was also affected by this same cause..

Is the registry action right for withelding the certificate after I have been cleared for convocation ?

Even if they have the right what are the possible solutions to getting my certificate released as I have passed all my courses and research project for the course..

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by The5DME(m): 5:39pm On May 09, 2022
kennethfranc:

What then happens to your current course?
I've been admitted, but have not resumed. The strike is spoiling everything.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Amodsun(m): 8:36pm On May 09, 2022
Enskynelson:

PG programme exams are all Theory and not OBJ except for GST707 of GST807 that is an e-exams (MCQ and FBQ) questions

Thanks alot for the quick response
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Buzzgal: 12:47pm On May 10, 2022
Please, does anyone know where can I print and bind my research project in Kubwa?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:47pm On May 10, 2022
latoiya:
Hello House..

I enrolled for my Msc in Peace and Conflict Resolution in a distance learning institution (NOUN) using two semesters (one year) and I passed all the required courses. My result was approved by the Department, Faculty, PG school and forwarded to the University Senate by the Registry, of which my name came out on the convocation list and my certificate printed, the same school registry who forwarded my name for clearance at the Unit Senate has refused to release my certificate to me citing incomplete semesters...I cited my reasons as the possibility of the school granting access to register my third semester and project course together and since there are limited or no classroom activities I was able to combine my studies and research project together for my second semester, which afforded me the time to finish up at the pace of one year,

A lot of student had graduated with the same two semesters in the past with their certificate being released to them as soon as convocation is done, I wonder why they decided to withheld my result, if they hadn't want me to graduate they shouldn't have cleared me and my other colleagues for convocation and certificate printed... or should behave recalled previous student who graduated within the two semesters..

Some PG Diploma student was also affected by this same cause..

Is the registry action right for withelding the certificate after I have been cleared for convocation ?

Even if they have the right what are the possible solutions to getting my certificate released as I have passed all my courses and research project for the course..

The programme is no longer a 2 semester programme. Same with other courses such as M.Ed.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 6:56pm On May 10, 2022
REMINDER!!!

Closing Date

Dear Esteemed Students,

TMA 1 - 3 closes on Thursday 12th May 2022 at 11:59:pm.

Kindly ensure to attempt your TMAs before the closing date

Regards

Prof. Olugbenga Ojo
Director, DEA
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by latoiya: 8:47am On May 11, 2022
Enskynelson:

The programme is no longer a 2 semester programme. Same with other courses such as M.Ed.

What is the possible solution or way forward since my name is on the convocation list and certificate printed but not issued...

All query to the registry was not responded to and my Study centre is not getting a feedback from the registry..

Abuja is far for me ohh
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:29am On May 11, 2022
Update!!!

▪️Are you a graduate and you need your Ewallet to do clearance smiley
Worry no more... I can do it for you.⬇️

▪️ Do you need transcript soft copy or hard copy.

Note: This opportunity will save you from sending transcript to different schools here in Nigeria or abroad.

▪️Collection of certificate both undergraduate and postgraduate.

▪️Statement of result is available.

▪️Updated past questions is available.

▪️IT/SIWES

▪️Exam summary

▪️Comprehensive results

▪️Project research and topics

▪️Break down of past result cgpa portal analysis ( plus outstanding and courses yet to register from 100-400 level ).

And so on kiss

All our services are guaranteed and our testimony keep us moving.

Thanks

Mac Solutions

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:41am On May 11, 2022
latoiya:

What is the possible solution or way forward since my name is on the convocation list and certificate printed but not issued...

All query to the registry was not responded to and my Study centre is not getting a feedback from the registry..

Abuja is far for me ohh
You should have done the last semester registration to fulfill the obligation of minimum of 3 semesters. But since u may have missed that opportunity, u can go to the HQ (Academic Registry) and explain. If it becomes too difficult, u can beg to pay for a semester registration of 18k to fulfill the obligation so your can released. This is my suggestion.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dilly55: 8:16pm On May 11, 2022
Enskynelson:

You should have done the last semester registration to fulfill the obligation of minimum of 3 semesters.

Bro please I need to ask you some private questions. Do you have an email I can contact you on or chat you up via WhatsApp?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1432) (1433) (1434) (1435) (1436) (1437) (1438) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.