Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,955 members, 7,821,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1442) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3490368 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1439) (1440) (1441) (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 8:26am On Jun 18, 2022
Course registration for the New semester begins by JULY 12 and would possibly last till September.
Start saving up your school fees in
advance.

Useful Links

How to Pay Your School Fees
https://nounaid.blog/how-to-pay-school-fees/

Know How Much You are expected to pay this semester

https://nounaid.com/feecheck
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:28am On Jun 18, 2022
Good Morning All

2022 first semester came to an end 2 days ago 16/06 marked with the conclusion of the exams.

I wish you all the best as you await your results, I pray you all come out in flying colours.

It is not too early to start planning for next semester by at least start saving towards it.

If last semester was your final semester you can just do a portal analysis to make sure nothing will hold you back. If you are done with your project already pray that your result come out as at when due, if you are still on it you can roundup next semester without any payment of school fees or if you are done with all your courses.

All students should try and save their previous exam result from their portal because you won't have access to it again once a new result is released.

If 2022 second semester is your last semester and you have not started doing your project, you need to start immediately the semester resume by making payment for at least your project and get a supervisor so you can finish on time.

NOTE:: Admission for new students is on you can refer prospective students to me and if you have any students that want to join NOUN WHATSAPP GROUP, hit me on WhatsApp.

SEND A WHATSAPP MESSAGE kiss

Macharthony Solutions

THANK YOU wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:44am On Jun 18, 2022
Fkj2021:

Good day. NOUN has launched a Portal that students can use to make their complaints and it will be responded to very fast.

The portal is called E-ticket System and it is support.nou.edu.ng.

Thank you.
What should a prospective student put in place of the Matriculation number?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adexy4us(m): 1:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
Where can I download my provisional admission letter? Can't seem to see it again
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tom4greatness: 4:02pm On Jun 18, 2022
Are you good at solving mathematics problem so well? Have you been looking for how to make some dollars online as a mathematics tutor? Search no more. I will expose you to an online platform based in America that accept Nigerian tutors online and pay them in dollars straight to their bank account( All you need is just your cell phone and strong internet connection). You can make at least $500 per month (around 250000 naira) if you follow my steps. If you are interested send me a DM on WhatsApp 07031912193. ( Strictly for Maths tutor please).

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 4:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
Adexy4us:
Where can I download my provisional admission letter? Can't seem to see it again
Hope u have succeeded. Otherwise, send a DM.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adexy4us(m): 6:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
Enskynelson:

Hope u have succeeded. Otherwise, send a DM.

Yes...succeeded...thanks.

But is it after physical inspection of credentials that the real admission letter would be issued.

Also I only saw Lagos center, where is center in Lagos mainland pls?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by CreativeWeb(m): 8:49pm On Jun 18, 2022
Adexy4us:

But is it after physical inspection of credentials that the real admission letter would be issued.

You may never get another admission letter. Every admission letter is provisional because you may be withdrawn from the program anytime it's discovered your documents are fake.

Well, I don't know about NOUN, but when I did PGDE at NTI, I got provisional admission letter and never got any other until I finished the program.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adexy4us(m): 9:02pm On Jun 18, 2022
CreativeWeb:

You may never get another admission letter. Every admission letter is provisional because you may be withdrawn from the program anytime it's discovered your documents are fake.

Well, I don't know about NOUN, but when I did PGDE at NTI, I got provisional admission letter and never got any other until I finished the program.

Okay thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:40pm On Jun 18, 2022
Adexy4us:

That is the only admission letter you will have. After physical verification, you will get matriculation number.
Samisha55 will help you with the Lagos Mainland Study Centre
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Smart23: 10:05am On Jun 19, 2022
Good day all,
I applied for PGDE program last year 2020/2021. I uploaded all my credentials as they require but I didn't hear anything from or response from them. Please , Does it mean I am not qualify? And now we are 2022, probably the admission has expire. Please, I need more light on this. Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 1:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
Smart23:
Good day all,
I applied for PGDE program last year 2020/2021. I uploaded all my credentials as they require but I didn't hear anything from or response from them. Please , Does it mean I am not qualify? And now we are 2022, probably the admission has expire. Please, I need more light on this. Thank you.
The instruction is that after unloading those document, go to the study centre with all your credentials to get verified instantly. After that you will be given matriculation.
Please go there any moment for the verification

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 8:13am On Jun 20, 2022
Course registration for the New semester begins by JULY 12 and would possibly last till September.
Start saving up your school fees in
advance.

Useful Links

How to Pay Your School Fees
https://nounaid.blog/how-to-pay-school-fees/

Know How Much You are expected to pay this semester

https://nounaid.com/feecheck

Get your past results and see the the cgpa courses left to do:
https://nounaid.com/pastresult

How to process admission: https://nounaid.blog/how-to-process-admission/

Many more timely and useful information is being share on our telegram channel, kindly join��https://nounaid.com/telegram
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 10:32am On Jun 20, 2022
Portal registration for 2022_2 Second Semester is now active.

This is how to do it
��

https://nounaid.blog/how-to-update-your-portal/
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adexy4us(m): 10:52am On Jun 20, 2022
Noun through remittance deducted 7k again for course registration.

Pls how can I get my money back oo
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 10:56am On Jun 20, 2022
2022_2 PORTAL REGISTRATION IS NOW ON!

STUDENTS ARE TO RE-REGISTER ON THE STUDENT PORTAL TO REGAIN ACCESS TO THEIR PROFILES

CLICK BELOW LINK TO REREGISTER NOW
⬇️
https://www.nouonline.net/stuser_reg.php

Regards

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:13am On Jun 20, 2022
Adexy4us:
Noun through remittance deducted 7k again for course registration.

Pls how can I get my money back oo
Please explain what you mean. For course registration?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kunlexy0807: 11:19am On Jun 20, 2022
Pls what are the things required to get verified at study center and how much is needed pls?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:20am On Jun 20, 2022
Samisha500:
2022_2 PORTAL REGISTRATION IS NOW ON!

STUDENTS ARE TO RE-REGISTER ON THE STUDENT PORTAL TO REGAIN ACCESS TO THEIR PROFILES

CLICK BELOW LINK TO REREGISTER NOW
⬇️
https://www.nouonline.net/stuser_reg.php

Regards

This is still not effective though as at this moment.
The form still displays 2022/1 semester registration.
When you enter all details and submit, you get "Matriculation registered earlier" and you will still not be able to login.

In case anyone gets the above, kindly hold on as the process for the new semester is still in progress
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adexy4us(m): 11:32am On Jun 20, 2022
Enskynelson:

Please explain what you mean. For course registration?

Remiita detection for msc application. I used card details on remitta & I had done the registration last week Friday. I just saw another debit alert now
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tom4greatness: 11:32am On Jun 20, 2022
Are you good at solving mathematics problem so well? Have you been looking for how to make some dollars online as a mathematics tutor? Search no more. I will expose you to an online platform based in America that accept Nigerian tutors online and pay them in dollars straight to their bank account( All you need is just your cell phone and strong internet connection). You can make at least $500 per month (around 250000 naira) if you follow my steps. If you are interested send me a DM on WhatsApp 07031912193. ( Strictly for Maths tutor please). N.B. ( A fee of 2500 is tied to it for the info and steps i will show you). Please don't dm me if you aren't ready.tnx

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:36am On Jun 20, 2022
Adexy4us:

Remiita detection for msc application. I used card details on remitta & I had done the registration last week Friday. I just saw another debit alert now

Where you mentioned REGISTRATION should be APPLICATION all through.

Now, check if you were debited today or you just got alert today.
If you were debited today again today, kindly send a message to support@remita.net providing every evidences. You will be refunded your money.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adexy4us(m): 11:56am On Jun 20, 2022
Enskynelson:

Where you mentioned REGISTRATION should be APPLICATION all through.

Now, check if you were debited today or you just got alert today.
If you were debited today again today, kindly send a message to support@remita.net providing every evidences. You will be refunded your money.

Okay noted. Another deduction on my registration. I will do the needful.

Thanks so much
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 12:27pm On Jun 20, 2022
Adexy4us:

Okay noted. Another deduction on my registration. I will do the needful.

Thanks so much
You still mentioned registration again grin
I am trying to clarify this because if you don't explain the issues correctly, the support service won't be able to help you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Laudbtc: 12:08pm On Jun 21, 2022
Please guys, who can help me process transcript to enable me have a copy of it and also send to my institution during registration?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 12:26pm On Jun 21, 2022
Laudbtc:
Please guys, who can help me process transcript to enable me have a copy of it and also send to my institution during registration?
Timafee

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Laudbtc: 12:42pm On Jun 21, 2022
Enskynelson:

Timafee
How can I reach through please?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 12:45pm On Jun 21, 2022
Laudbtc:

How can I reach through please?
He is on NL here. Search for him
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Laudbtc: 12:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
Enskynelson:

He is on NL here. Search for him
I’ve done that but his number isn’t reachable.
Please do you have any idea on how I can get the exclusion letter? I’ve check nysc and it say my name isn’t available and it’s important to enable me process my admission
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 3:19pm On Jun 21, 2022
RESTRUCTURING IN THE NOUN EMAIL SYSTEM

After NOUN 2022_2 semester Registration, a new system has been put in place which will help all students of the National Open University of Nigeria get messages directly to their official mail created by the school which is powered by GMAIL.

How to access your official Mail?

After successful portal Registration of your 2022_2 semester, you're required to access your personal NOUN email address by heading to Gmail and following the steps below:

➡️ type your matric no@ noun.edu.ng
e.g
nou123456789@noun.edu.ng via the space provided for your email address.

➡️ Use your Matric Number as the FIRST-TIME Password!

➡️ After logging in, change the email password in Gmail to your desired characters.

Note: Your password needs to be at least 8 characters

After the above steps you've successfully activated an official email account for yourself to receive valuable mails from NOUN.

Best wishes
Mgt

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 7:14pm On Jun 21, 2022
NEW NOUN Email system

After NOUN 2022_2 semester Registration, a new system has been put in place which will help all students of the National Open University of Nigeria get messages directly to their official mail created by the school which is powered by GMAIL.

How to access your official Mail?

After successful portal Registration of your 2022_2 semester, you're required to access your personal NOUN email address by heading to Gmail and following the steps below:

� type your matric number @ noun.edu.ng
e.g
nou123456789@noun.edu.ng via the space provided for your email address.

� Use your Matric Number as the FIRST-TIME Password!

� After logging in, change the email password in Gmail to your desired characters.

Note: Your password needs to be at least 8 characters

After the above steps you've successfully activated an official email account for yourself to receive valuable mails from NOUN.

Join our telegram channel: https://nounaid.com/telegram for timely information

Visit www.nounaid.com if you want to excel in NOUN. We have all the tools you need
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sike(m): 7:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
Breathtaker:
Portal registration for 2022_2 Second Semester is now active.

This is how to do it
��

https://nounaid.blog/how-to-update-your-portal/
can one register for 1st semester using this Link?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1439) (1440) (1441) (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.