Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1444) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3475800 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1441) (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Smart3273: 11:44am On Jun 26, 2022
Please, am just seeing this thread today, I just applied into postgraduate, please any member so we can liaise and share updates.�
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by HumorMe(m): 11:56am On Jun 26, 2022
HumorMe:

NOUN POSTGRADUATE WHATSAPP GROUP

2022(2) ACADEMIC SESSION

*ENQUIRIES
*NEWS
*UPDATES
*REGISTRATION
*COURSE MATERIALS
*TMA
*ONLINE TUTORIALS
*PROJECTS
*PAST QUESTIONS
*EXAM SUMMARY

DM ON WHATSAPP OR CALL 09122712274
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Stantv001: 7:08pm On Jun 26, 2022
Sir am coming from ikorudu please how do I locate same NOUN center
chrissyjay:
Thanks sir for d response...pls i'm coming from berger.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mikedu(m): 8:37pm On Jun 26, 2022
[quote author=Mikedu post=114051449]Get help on:

▶️ Admission Assistance/Enquiry...
▶️ project Topics/writing
▶️ Past Questions
▶️ project Topics, Materials & Writeup

• Transcript services
• TMA services

I. Checkout the Courses to register this Semester & Your total fees

II. Updated noun Graduating List & Clearance Requirements

III. Facts You Need To Know About noun

For more enquiry kindly reach us with this number:07058666109 also for WhatsApp.
Kindly reach out to us
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:26am On Jun 27, 2022
SOME 2022_1 RESULT HAS BEEN RELEASED

Go to the same e-ticketing platform, login, Open the Results Statement tab and you should see your results.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrFEVRcL2aA?viewas=subscriber?subconfirmation=1

If you've any discrepancies that should be addressed, kindly go to e-ticketing platform and forward your complaints to the appropriate unit within 30 days from today.

https://support.nou.edu.ng

Get ready for your registrations too - NOUN is improving daily!

Go get the good news!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:32am On Jun 27, 2022
BREAKING NEWS

Some 2022_1 results are out

Kindly check urs... Upload ongoing..

Regards

MISHA CARES kiss

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ttomexy(f): 9:28am On Jun 27, 2022
Samisha500:
BREAKING NEWS

Some 2022_1 results are out

Kindly check urs... Upload ongoing..

Regards

MISHA CARES kiss

i am seeing the past result, not this current one?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj2021: 10:03am On Jun 27, 2022
ttomexy:

i am seeing the past result, not this current one?

Check the semesters of the courses by your right hand side.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 10:31am On Jun 27, 2022
RESULTS CHECKING ISSUES

1. Where to check your results; go to https://support.nou.edu.ng

How to check your results;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrFEVRcL2aA?viewas=subscriber?subconfirmation=1

3. Invalid Credentials or Unknown User; Your details may not have been uploaded yet to the results database and would be done before 12th July.

4. Loading continuously; there's heavy traffic on the results portal as usual - many students are trying at the same time. So with patience and consistency you'd know where you belong sooner.

5. Having "0" as score or "I" as grade when you sat for exams and submitted at least two of your TMAs per course; it's called missing and shall be found 15th July, otherwise file an official complaint for missing results via e-ticketing platform.

MISHA CARES

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Jirilistic(m): 11:44am On Jun 27, 2022
I saw this on a section in their website called E-courseware
nou .edu. ng/e-courseware
Enter your level, faculty and semester
You can make further enquiry from others sha
Lasisi111:
Please can anyone help with all 200l MTH courses for Maths and computer science department. Thanks

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by osingbenga: 1:42pm On Jun 27, 2022
Please is there anybody in calabar study centre here
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Lasisi111: 6:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
thank you Sir.
Jirilistic:
I saw this on a section in their website called E-courseware
nou .edu. ng/e-courseware
Enter your level, faculty and semester
You can make further enquiry from others sha
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by potosky: 7:02am On Jun 28, 2022
Please help. Yesterday after several attempt, I was able to login but unable to change my Password and today am getting invalid credentials. Hmmm
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 4:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
NOTICE!!! Request for Correction of Name, DOB and Admission Related Matters

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Staness: 8:59pm On Jun 28, 2022
Wow. This is serious, there was a typographical error in my name when I registered in 2020, I was told not to worry that I can correct it during final clearance... What's now the way forward?
Which kind wahala be this na
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:28pm On Jun 28, 2022
Staness:
Wow. This is serious, there was a typographical error in my name when I registered in 2020, I was told not to worry that I can correct it during final clearance... What's now the way forward?
Which kind wahala be this na
You may be pardoned considering the fact that yours was 2 years ago.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by CreativeWeb(m): 9:39pm On Jun 28, 2022
Please, who has idea of school fees breakdown for M.Ed?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mikedu(m): 10:45pm On Jun 28, 2022
Get help on:

▶️ TMA assistance
▶️ Past Questions

▶️ Transcript services

I. Facts You Need To Know About noun

Kindly call or contact us via WhatsApp with this number: 07058666109.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adexy4us(m): 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2022
Good afternoon, Pls someone direct me on how to get to the nearest NOUN center close to Ikeja, Lagos.

Need to do my verification

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 3:54pm On Jun 29, 2022
Adexy4us:
Good afternoon, Pls someone direct me on how to get to the nearest NOUN center close to Ikeja, Lagos.

Need to do my verification

Thanks
NO CENTRE AT IKEJA.

VISIT LAGOS STUDY CENTRE, VI

Address: Plot 14, 16 Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island 106104, Lagos

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 3:55pm On Jun 29, 2022
FORWARDING OF UNIVERSITY'S OFFICIAL EMAIL FOR ALL ACTIVE STUDENTS

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 4:29pm On Jun 29, 2022
Breaking News!!!

Last Semester IT Results is out, you can login to your portal on Nouonline.net to check yours.

kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adexy4us(m): 5:27am On Jun 30, 2022
Samisha500:

NO CENTRE AT IKEJA.

VISIT LAGOS STUDY CENTRE, VI

Address: Plot 14, 16 Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island 106104, Lagos

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 2:13pm On Jun 30, 2022
UPDATE ON STATEMENT OF RESULT

Most of you have seen your statement of result and maybe having one or two issue(s) on it, I will address some here now.

➡️Note that the Minimum requirement (the minimum units you need to do before you graduate) for everybody in the statement of result is 120 Units which is totally wrong

➡️If you start from 100 level and doing a 4 years course you need 120 units as minimum

➡️Starting from 100 level and 5 years course is 150 units.

➡️200 level for 4 years course is 90 units

➡️200 level 5 years course is 120 units

➡️Masters is 60 units while PGD is 30 units

Also this is the minimum which means you will need more.

Make sure you do all GSTs, all Core courses and some electives

➡️If you are seeing course(s) you have done and passed in outstanding courses, ignore (dont register them again).

➡️For those who failed a course and passed it in the second attempt the failed graded won't be erased from your statement so you will see both the failed grade and the passed grade.

➡️If you see Probation on your statement it means you have grade below 1.5 or you have spent more than the minimum semesters for study. You need to do what you have to do.

For any further explanation you can chat me up.

Also admission is currently on so you can refer intending students to me for admission processing.

NOTE:- Admission for new students is on you can refer prospective students to me and if you have students that you want to join NOUN WhatsApp group.

SEND A DIRECT MESSAGE VIA WHATSAPP ⬇️

Macharthony Solutions

THANK YOU
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ebowo(f): 2:28pm On Jun 30, 2022
Enskynelson:

Admission is ON. Try the process again but this time, copy out the RRR before u proceed to make payment. This will help you to believe able to continue from the payment point on the remita platform in case the error occurs. You can also proceed with the same RRR to the bank and make payment.

Please do have an idea of the fees? Do they offer mbbs too?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 2:56pm On Jun 30, 2022
Ebowo:

Please do have an idea of the fees? Do they offer mbbs too?
Go to admissions.nouonline.net

Fees depend on the program. Average of 50k per semester.

No MBBS. Kindly check the link for all the courses.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Akerewe(m): 3:00pm On Jun 30, 2022
Please is last semester 2022_1 results out?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ebowo(f): 5:12pm On Jun 30, 2022
Enskynelson:

Go to admissions.nouonline.net

Fees depend on the program. Average of 50k per semester.

No MBBS. Kindly check the link for all the courses.

Ok tnks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 5:34pm On Jun 30, 2022
Akerewe:
Please is last semester 2022_1 results out?
NO
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Akerewe(m): 10:15pm On Jun 30, 2022
Enskynelson:

NO

Ok thanks �
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mikedu(m): 11:57pm On Jun 30, 2022
[quote author=Mikedu post=114247301]Get help on:

▶️ TMA assistance
▶️ Past Questions

▶️ Transcript services

I. Facts You Need To Know About noun

Kindly call or contact us via WhatsApp with this number: 07058666109.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:00am On Jul 01, 2022
WE ARE BACK AGAIN

Happy New Month To Y'all

Now Available!!!

Good morning All

✨Admission Processing

✨Generating rrr

✨Change of study centre

✨Portal Analysis

✨Collection of certificate

✨Recommendation/Reference letter

✨English Proficiency

✈️Transcript Local & International

And so on...

Interested candidate send a DM smiley

#JapaSeason kiss
Summer is here wink

Mac Solutions

(1) (2) (3) ... (1441) (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.