Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,181 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1440) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3478334 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1437) (1438) (1439) (1440) (1441) (1442) (1443) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by biggboy(m): 7:47pm On Jun 08, 2022
Fhad:
Is there any one that have successfully registered for NYSC Exclusion letter ?
Have check many time with no record response.
However ve collected NOuN certificate

NYSC Registration Procedure For NOUN Graduates[/b]

The process leading to the collection of NYSC Exclusion Letters for graduates of the 2022 Convocation is on.

Registration for the NYSC exclusion letter will close on 10th June 2022

Collection of NYSC Exclusion Letters for NOUN Graduates

Good Day. I am getting the attached error too. Please what can we do?

CC @Samisha500 @Edusportal @Enskynelson
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:13pm On Jun 08, 2022
biggboy:

Good Day. I am getting the attached error too. Please what can we do?

CC @Samisha500 @Edusportal @Enskynelson
It means your details have not been uploaded. Virtually everyone I know have similar issues. You just have to keep checking.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by latoiya: 10:42pm On Jun 08, 2022
Enskynelson:

I am privy to the memo now. It has since been addressed that all PGD and M.SC programmes in NOUN be concluded in a minimum of 3 semesters or 18 months based on NUC directives. This was the reason students were disabled from registering for any course ahead of their semester. Your study centre was at fault for allowing you do Seminar which was meant for 3 semester in your second semester.

Thank you very much...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 2el(m): 10:43pm On Jun 08, 2022
Enskynelson:

I am privy to the memo now. It has since been addressed that all PGD and M.SC programmes in NOUN be concluded in a minimum of 3 semesters or 18 months based on NUC directives. This was the reason students were disabled from registering for any course ahead of their semester. Your study centre was at fault for allowing you do Seminar which was meant for 3 semester in your second semester.

I have sent you a DM...I need to see the memo
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:01pm On Jun 08, 2022
2el:

I have sent you a DM...I need to see the memo
Have responded. Awaiting your reply
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qanda: 6:25am On Jun 09, 2022
Get all your study materials in one place

-NOUN Course materials are available for FREE
on Q and A App.

-Get Your NOUN E-exams Past Questions and Answers for ALL departments on Q and A App

-Get Your NOUN POP exams Past Questions on Q and A App.

-CIT Past Questions and Answers for ALL Levels are available on Q and A App.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 9:09am On Jun 09, 2022

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sekzy99(m): 10:23am On Jun 09, 2022
Hello there,

Have you always wanted to learn some coding skills, but can’t seem to find the right program and motivation. Not to worry.
You can now join our Coding Training Program, and get trained for FREE and you can earn extra income as a coding instructor.

Start Date: June 20th, 2022
Register Here: https://forms.gle/vqzVdYwcTfzR4m
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Pecky14(f): 2:29pm On Jun 09, 2022
Good day house
Please how do I know/confirm if my transcript has been sent to it's destination? Will I get a mail from NOUN?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by noun1: 4:37pm On Jun 11, 2022
Your Last Bus-Stop for all NOUN Enquires/Solutions.

Welcome to 'STUDENT ARRIVE'..
...more than 7 years of quality service delivery to students! DISTANCE is NEVER a barrier to our services. Tell us what you want and it will be delivered at the comfort of your Home!,,,

Get help on:

▶️ Admission Assistance/Enquiry.
▶️ E exam PAST QUESTIONS (2014-2022)
▶️ Project Topics, Materials & Writeup....

I. Your Registerable Courses this Semester

II. Checkout the Exact Amount to Pay this Semester 2022_1

II. Updated NOUN Graduating List & Clearance Requirements

III. Facts You Need To Know About Noun

For other related updates, VISIT

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pyrated: 8:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
Please i would like to ask on how to go about project and seminar upload. A colleague is through but does not know how to proceed as he tried uploading on the mylearningspace pas website but it gives error. Also to ask if there will be a seminar defense for M.SC Bus. Admin after successfully uploading or otherwise.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:15pm On Jun 11, 2022
pyrated:
Please i would like to ask on how to go about project and seminar upload. A colleague is through but does not know how to proceed as he tried uploading on the mylearningspace pas website but it gives error. Also to ask if there will be a seminar defense for M.SC Bus. Admin after successfully uploading or otherwise.
All projects and seminars are uploaded at the Study Centre ONLY.
Yes, there is defense for M.Sc. Business Admin.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adexy4us(m): 7:38am On Jun 12, 2022
Help a Sister

Please I need clarification on this. Would like to obtain NOUN form M.Sc(prefarably) or M.Ed in Educational Technology

I have B.Sc Computer Science ( 3rd Class) - Statement of result available, not collected certificate

PGDE - Upper Credit - (Yet to collect statement of result) - what other things can I tender for the admission.

Pls kindly advise if my application would be scale through.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:20am On Jun 12, 2022
Adexy4us:
Help a Sister

Please I need clarification on this. Would like to obtain NOUN form M.Sc(prefarably) or M.Ed in Educational Technology

I have B.Sc Computer Science ( 3rd Class) - Statement of result available, not collected certificate

PGDE - Upper Credit - (Yet to collect statement of result) - what other things can I tender for the admission.

Pls kindly advise if my application would be scale through.
For your B.Sc Computer to qualify you for M.Sc, u need minimum of 2'2.
For your PGDE to accepted, your need at least, a statement of result.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adexy4us(m): 6:37pm On Jun 12, 2022
Enskynelson:

For your B.Sc Computer to qualify you for M.Sc, u need minimum of 2'2.
For your PGDE to accepted, your need at least, a statement of result.

Okay thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by balqees004(f): 2:49am On Jun 13, 2022
Good morning house,. I want to enrol for my Master's degree in Criminology and security studies. I studied B.Sc chemistry and I graduated with 2.1with more than 3 years working experience. Will I be admitted for MSc without having to do PGD first?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 8:38am On Jun 13, 2022
NOUN WEEKLY UPDATE

E_EXAM 2022_1 ends in two days time. This brings about the closure the semester and we await result which is expected to be released by 30th June 2022

Admission for new students for 2022_2 sessions is ongoing!!!
For Admission requirements check here: www.nounaid.com/admission

If you want to process your admission by yourself use this guide: https://nounaid.blog/how-to-process-admission/

Existing/New students can check know the amount of money they are expected to pay next semester by using our Fee Analysis: www.nounaid.com/feecheck

Visit www.nounaid.com for more useful tips.
We have also taken the liberty to write useful guides at www.nounaid.blog

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 13, 2022
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olagift(f): 1:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
Good day to you. If one's name is not on NYSC portal, what can the person do? Thanks.
Edusportal:
NYSC Registration Procedure For NOUN Graduates

The process leading to the collection of NYSC Exclusion Letters for graduates of the 2022 Convocation is on.

Registration for the NYSC exclusion letter will close on 10th June 2022

Collection of NYSC Exclusion Letters for NOUN Graduates
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adexy4us(m): 1:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
Is the form for a fresh session for masters out please?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Pimiento(m): 5:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
Adexy4us:
Is the form for a fresh session for masters out please?

Forms are always available for sale. However, the next semester is commencing July. So you can obtain your form now.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 6:10pm On Jun 13, 2022
olagift:
Good day to you. If one's name is not on NYSC portal, what can the person do? Thanks.
As at last week, no NOUN graduand across the different programmes make the list. It seems a general issue.
You can check the senate list here
https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1/CheckInstitutionCoursesPCMs.aspx
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 6:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
Enskynelson:

As at last week, no NOUN graduand across the different programmes make the list. It seems a general issue.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mikedu(m): 9:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
Mikedu:
Get help on:

▶️ Admission Assistance/Enquiry...
▶️ project Topics/writing
▶️ Past Questions
▶️ project Topics, Materials & Writeup

• Transcript services
• TMA services

I. Checkout the Courses to register this Semester & Your total fees

II. Updated noun Graduating List & Clearance Requirements

III. Facts You Need To Know About noun

For more enquiry kindly reach us with this number:07058666109 also for WhatsApp.

Ebooks are also available
Reach us for your noun related services.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olagift(f): 9:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
Thanks sooooo much for your response.
Enskynelson:

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by A1Projecthub(f): 4:56pm On Jun 14, 2022
FREE PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS FOR FINAL YEAR, OND, HND, B.sc, MBA, Phd and MSc RESEARCH WORKS.
[url]WWW.A1PROJECTHUB.COM[/url] assists and guides Final Year Students with well researched and quality PROJECT TOPICS, PROJECT IDEAS, PROJECT WORKS, RESEARCH GUIDES and PROJECT MATERIALS at a Very AFFORDABLE PRICE!.

[url]WWW.A1PROJECTHUB.COM[/url] has over 200,000 free Project Topics and Materials research works for final year students in different departments ready for instant download. Complete final year project works for students in NCE, OND, HND, BSC, PGD, MBA, M.Sc, and Ph.D. all in [url]WWW.A1PROJECTHUB.COM[/url]

Please... Don't read alone, Share with family and friends

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mikedu(m): 12:17pm On Jun 15, 2022
Mikedu:
Get help on:

▶️ Past Questions

• Transcript services
• TMA services

For more enquiry kindly reach us with this number:07058666109 also for WhatsApp.

Kindly reach us for noun services
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 12:19pm On Jun 16, 2022
New Semester Has begun, you should do portal Analysis:

Portal Analysis : 2K
What you will get:
Result from 100L till date
Outstanding courses
Carryovers & Calculated CGPA

There are no shortcuts in NOUN.
You must pass all compulsory courses & the required electives.
NOUN is not an institution where you pay to have your way.
Not sure if you have cleared your courses, look at the attached file, which is a sample.

You can request for yours messaging https://nounaid.com/contact or requesting from our website: www.nounaid.com/pastresult

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dtygz: 4:17pm On Jun 16, 2022
Hello everyone, please I need some clarifications.

After gaining admission into Noun to study Comp Sci, is it necessary to get an apartment close to the closest study center around me(which is still far away)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ogazi4u(m): 4:34pm On Jun 16, 2022
Please is it possible to defer admission if one is not financial ready to resume in June?

Please I need advise on this please.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mikedu(m): 8:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
Mikedu:
Get help on:

▶️ Past Questions

• Transcript services
• TMA services

We are here to serve you

(1) (2) (3) ... (1437) (1438) (1439) (1440) (1441) (1442) (1443) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.