Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,188 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1441) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3478342 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1438) (1439) (1440) (1441) (1442) (1443) (1444) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Godtemi: 8:52pm On Jun 16, 2022
Hello house, please how can I get my msc transcript as soon as possible from Noun?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:14pm On Jun 16, 2022
ogazi4u:
Please is it possible to defer admission if one is not financial ready to resume in June?

Please I need advise on this please.
Yes. You can, by simply not doing the registration for that semester.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by petrusevents(m): 9:48pm On Jun 16, 2022
Please can someone who those not have physic in olevel be admitted to environmental health in noun.

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:05pm On Jun 16, 2022
petrusevents:
Please can someone who those not have physic in olevel be admitted to environmental health in noun.

Thanks
Yes, IF you have at least a C in either Geography or Agricultural Science.
Note also that the programme has no 100L of entry. It's only available in DE.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dtygz: 10:53pm On Jun 16, 2022
Dtygz:
Hello everyone, please I need some clarifications.

After gaining admission into Noun to study Comp Sci, is it necessary to get an apartment close to the closest study center around me(which is still far away)

Anyone to help me with this plz...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:59pm On Jun 16, 2022
Dtygz:

Anyone to help me with this plz...
NO. NOUN is operates in Distance Learning mode. You don't need to come to campus as there are no campuses.
You get your course materials, and study them yourself. Your join online groups and interact with your mates. There u share ideas on assignments too. You have no levturers that come to classes. We have facilitations instead (similar to classroom lectures but strictly online) . All tests (TMAs) are online. Only exams you go to the Study Centre to write. In fact, if you have very big reasons that make coming to your study centre for exams impossible, you can apply for online exams.
Cheers.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dtygz: 11:05pm On Jun 16, 2022
Enskynelson:

NO. NOUN is operates in Distance Learning mode. You don't need to come to campus as there are no campuses.
You get your course materials, and study them yourself. Your join online groups and interact with your mates. There u share ideas on assignments too. You have no levturers that come to classes. We have facilitations instead (similar to classroom lectures but strictly online) . All tests (TMAs) are online. Only exams you go to the Study Centre to write. In fact, if you have very big reasons that make coming to your study centre for exams impossible, you can apply for online exams.
Cheers.

Thanks a lot for this, because someone was making me believe as a 100lvl Computer Science student, I will be having more of physical lectures.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:07pm On Jun 16, 2022
Dtygz:

Thanks a lot for this, because someone was making me believe as a 100lvl Computer Science student, I will be having more of physical lectures.
You are welckme. Not at all.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by CreativeWeb(m): 11:08pm On Jun 16, 2022
Can someone with Bachelor of Theology (B.Th) + PGDE do M.Ed in Educational Technology?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:37pm On Jun 16, 2022
CreativeWeb:
Can someone with Bachelor of Theology (B.Th) + PGDE do M.Ed in Educational Technology?
PGD. EDUCATION qualifies you for M.ED Educational Technology
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by CreativeWeb(m): 6:29am On Jun 17, 2022
Enskynelson:

PGD. EDUCATION qualifies you for M.ED Educational Technology

You are right. I wanted to sample opinion. I have been offered admission already.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adexy4us(m): 7:36am On Jun 17, 2022
CreativeWeb:

You are right. I wanted to sample opinion. I have been offered admission already.

So fast? When is the close of the application?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by qanda: 7:54am On Jun 17, 2022
Get all your study materials in one place

-NOUN Course materials are available for FREE
on Q and A App.

-Get Your NOUN E-exams Past Questions and Answers for ALL departments on Q and A App

-Get Your NOUN POP exams Past Questions on Q and A App.

-CIT Past Questions and Answers for ALL Levels are available on Q and A App.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by CreativeWeb(m): 8:08am On Jun 17, 2022
Adexy4us:

So fast? When is the close of the application?

Still on. Semester starts July. Just apply online. Upload your documents.

Go to your chosen Centre for verification.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adexy4us(m): 8:34am On Jun 17, 2022
CreativeWeb:

Still on. Semester starts July. Just apply online. Upload your documents.

Go to your chosen Centre for verification.

Okay thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Jirilistic(m): 9:42am On Jun 17, 2022
Newbie here
Please does noun accept undergraduates?
Like someone that just finished secondary school
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:16am On Jun 17, 2022
Jirilistic:
Newbie here
Please does noun accept undergraduates?
Like someone that just finished secondary school
Yes. You don't need JAMB to start
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Jirilistic(m): 10:18am On Jun 17, 2022
Okay thanks
You got any idea when the new session for this year will start?
I tried looking it up on their website but couldn't find it
Enskynelson:

Yes. You don't need JAMB to start
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:27am On Jun 17, 2022
Jirilistic:
Okay thanks
You got any idea when the new session for this year will start?
I tried looking it up on their website but couldn't find it
First week of July.
nou.edu.ng
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adexy4us(m): 11:31am On Jun 17, 2022
I hope I am on right site
nouonline.net
It keeps bringing "your phone number must be 11 digits error" at the point of filling Other names.

Same on another browser

Pla help
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:33am On Jun 17, 2022
Adexy4us:
I hope I am on right site
nouonline.net
It keeps bringing "your phone number must be 11 digits error" at the point of filling Other names.

Same on another browser

Pla help
Screenshot pls
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adexy4us(m): 11:40am On Jun 17, 2022
Enskynelson:

Screenshot pls

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Jirilistic(m): 11:47am On Jun 17, 2022
Thanks for this
Do they have like a campus or is it mostly online classes
Enskynelson:

First week of July.
nou.edu.ng
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:49am On Jun 17, 2022
Jirilistic:
Thanks for this
Do they have like a campus or is it mostly online classes
Cheers.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:55am On Jun 17, 2022
Adexy4us:

Yea, I just confirmed same error here too. Kindly try again later and send an email to mis@noun.edu.ng with the screenshot. It will be fixed ASAP.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by livinsoul: 4:00pm On Jun 17, 2022
The earliest year on the undergraduate admissions application page is still 2005.
What gives?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adexy4us(m): 7:42pm On Jun 17, 2022
Adexy4us:

The error persists. The mail address is not correct.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adexy4us(m): 7:42pm On Jun 17, 2022
Enskynelson:

Yea, I just confirmed same error here too. Kindly try again later and send an email to mis@noun.edu.ng with the screenshot. It will be fixed ASAP.

The web mail is incorrect
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
Adexy4us:

The web mail is incorrect
Sorry, noumis@noun.edu.ng
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chiamalinda: 5:05am On Jun 18, 2022
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adexy4us(m): 5:40am On Jun 18, 2022
Enskynelson:

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj2021: 8:04am On Jun 18, 2022
Enskynelson:

Good day. NOUN has launched a Portal that students can use to make their complaints and it will be responded to very fast.

The portal is called E-ticket System and it is support.nou.edu.ng.

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1438) (1439) (1440) (1441) (1442) (1443) (1444) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.