Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1455) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3495873 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) (1456) (1457) (1458) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 11:24pm On Aug 13, 2022
PCR MSc DEFENCE

This is to inform students in Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution for M.Sc defence that their earlier scheduled defence slated for Monday have been rescheduled.

Date: Thursday 18th August, 2022

Time: 12:00 noon.

All inconveniences caused is highly regretted. Please inform others.

Thank you.
Mgt.
Makurdi Study Centre.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Perripilzz: 10:12am On Aug 14, 2022
Hello sir, please I need your help. Please I couldn’t reach out to you via email. Please kindly accept my request sir. Thanks �
Enskynelson:

You don't need to come down for the defense as it can now be done virtually on zoom.
Please watch out here for Timetables or send a DM
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SALTandFIRE: 10:23am On Aug 14, 2022
jojomario:
I want to start my project soon ( M.Sc. Infotech). How do i get started. I am far away from my study centre at Ikeja.

Due to time constraints, will appreciate anyone with any form of assistance concerning the project.

It's urgent. Thanks.
eyaa
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:22am On Aug 14, 2022
Perripilzz:
Hello sir, please I need your help. Please I couldn’t reach out to you via email. Please kindly accept my request sir. Thanks �
Check your mail
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ugreat(m): 1:28pm On Aug 14, 2022
There's a WhatsApp study group for MSC Information Technology. If interested, DM
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2022
NOUN TRENDING NEWS

The listed courses despite the fact that they are 100 and 200 level courses are to be written as Pen On Paper (POP) examination.

i. CLL203 ii. CLL231 iii. CLL232
iv. CLL233 v. CLL234 vi. JIL100
vii. JIL111 viii. JIL112 ix. JIL211

Please contact us @ Macharthony Solutions for any of the following NOUN academic services:

♨️ Admission of freshers and guidance
♨️ Payment of school fees for returnees
♨️ Project, seminar, field course and business plan writing
♨️ Tutor Marked Assignment (TMA)
♨️ Plagiarism check and removal
♨️ Thesis (local and international
♨️ Change of study centre, etc
♨️ Calculation of GP and CGPA

We will make payment for students whose tuition fee is with us and fall in ''Batch C'' tomorrow. Our charge for payment processing (N1,000), remita charge (N500) + course and exam registration (N1,000) is now N2,500.

NB:
NOW AVAILABLE!!!

✨ Issuance of matric number
✨Change of study centre
✨ Transcript
✨ Reference/Recommendation letter
✨English Proficiency

We thank you for your gifts, referrals, prayers and patronage. kiss

Mac Solutions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by petrusevents(m): 8:10pm On Aug 14, 2022
Can someone please add me to msc public health whatsapp group or telegram.

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Diamond813: 2:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by naitea: 4:57pm On Aug 15, 2022
Your Last Bus-Stop for all NOUN Enquires/Solutions.

Welcome to 'STUDENT ARRIVE'..
...more than 7 years of quality service delivery to students! DISTANCE is NEVER a barrier to our services. Tell us what you want and it will be delivered at the comfort of your Home!,,,

Get help on:

▶️ Admission Assistance/Enquiry.
▶️ NOUN PAST QUESTIONS (2014-2021)
▶️ Project Topics, Materials & Writeup....

(I). NOUN Courses & Fees
a). Available Courses in NOUN
b). Registerable Courses this semester
c). Exact fees to pay this semester
d). The number of elective Courses to register this semester.
CLICK HERE

(II). Step by Step on How to activate your NOUN Gmail Address...
CLICK HERE

(III). Basic Facts You Need to Know About National Open University, NOUN and TMA
CLICK HERE ...

For other related updates, VISIT

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 3:40pm On Aug 16, 2022
FACULTY OF SCIENCES, LAB PRACTCAL TIMETABLE 2022

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Staness: 7:15pm On Aug 16, 2022
Wow. This was very helpful, I opened a ticket and attached my birth certificate, Nysc cert, waec results and the name was corrected on the portal. I hope it's permanent and I dont have to go through any stress in my study centre. Thanks once more! You have been very helpful.
Enskynelson:

Remove the www and try it. It should go.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:22pm On Aug 16, 2022
Staness:
Wow. This was very helpful, I opened a ticket and attached my birth certificate, Nysc cert, waec results and the name was corrected on the portal. I hope it's permanent and I dont have to go through any stress in my study centre. Thanks once more! You have been very helpful.
Congratulations. It is permanent. Share the good news
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adexy4us(m): 10:47pm On Aug 16, 2022
Good evening, Pls how long does it take for one's wallet to be credited. I paid through the login page, remita, USSD. I paid to NOUN pls
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:15pm On Aug 16, 2022
Adexy4us:
Good evening, Pls how long does it take for one's wallet to be credited. I paid through the login page, remita, USSD. I paid to NOUN pls
Login to your portal and click E-wallet
Click CREDIT RRR
ENTER the Remita numbers without the -
Click Credit wallet
It be loaded instantly.

You just 'purchased airtime'. U need to 'load it'
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adexy4us(m): 11:21pm On Aug 16, 2022
Enskynelson:

Login to your portal and click E-wallet
Click CREDIT RRR
ENTER the Remita numbers without the -
Click Credit wallet
It be loaded instantly.

You just 'purchased airtime'. U need to 'load it'

Thanks bro. How can I find the RRR number, I used ussd transfer
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:22pm On Aug 16, 2022
Adexy4us:

Thanks bro. How can I find the RRR number, I used ussd transfer
Check your NOUN student email. Matriculation Number@noun.edu.ng
U should see the Remita Number there
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adexy4us(m): 11:27pm On Aug 16, 2022
Enskynelson:

Check your NOUN student email. Matriculation Number@noun.edu.ng
U should see the Remita Number there
God bless you. I have even seen it in my bank narration.

If I want to make addition payment, I am to generate another RRR right?

Hope I don't have to store or keep this RRRs?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 6:55am On Aug 17, 2022
Adexy4us:

God bless you. I have even seen it in my bank narration.

If I want to make addition payment, I am to generate another RRR right?

Hope I don't have to store or keep this RRRs?
Please keep all receipts of payment as they are required for exams clearance and probably final clearance.
YES, generate another RRR.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adexy4us(m): 7:10am On Aug 17, 2022
Enskynelson:

Please keep all receipts of payment as they are required for exams clearance and probably final clearance.
YES, generate another RRR.

Many thanks. Why my profile is showing second semester whereas I am just starting master program. I hope that's not an issue
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:32am On Aug 17, 2022
Adexy4us:

Many thanks. Why my profile is showing second semester whereas I am just starting master program. I hope that's not an issue
The School is operating a dual semester system where both semesters run simultaneously.
However, the first semester in a calendar year is name the first while the second is named the second for the year irrespective of your own semester that you are.
The school calendar is currently on 2022/2. That does not mean you are in your second semester. It means this current semester is the second for this year.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adexy4us(m): 7:35am On Aug 17, 2022
Enskynelson:

The School is operating a dual semester system where both semesters run simultaneously.
However, the first semester in a calendar year is name the first while the second is named the second for the year irrespective of your own semester that you are.
The school calendar is currently on 2022/2. That does not mean you are in your second semester. It means this current semester is the second for this year.

You are the best.

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Eazeee(m): 10:55am On Aug 17, 2022
Good day. plz i have applied for a change of study centre from Abuja model centre to Wuse II Study centre, but when i took the letter i was given to submit to Wuse II study centre they refused to collect because according to them my portal is still showing the old study centre. that until it reflect the new centre, they cant take it from me. plz how do i facilitate this change of study centre to enable me focus on my course registration
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 11:22am On Aug 17, 2022
Approval of the admission policy for HND holders into NOUN programme

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:30am On Aug 17, 2022
Samisha500:
SUMMARY
HND holders with not less than Lower Credit can now get admission into 300L corresponding programme in NOUN.
Good news.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dangle: 12:22pm On Aug 17, 2022
Samisha500:

This news has made my day! Many thanks to Noun Senate for approving it. Hope other conventional Universities will implement the directive likewise?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by utytill(m): 12:35pm On Aug 17, 2022
My E- ticket message has not been attended to for three days now.
Please is there any other way out?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Eazeee(m): 2:13pm On Aug 17, 2022
Eazeee:
Good day. plz i have applied for a change of study centre from Abuja model centre to Wuse II Study centre, but when i took the letter i was given to submit to Wuse II study centre they refused to collect because according to them my portal is still showing the old study centre. that until it reflect the new centre, they cant take it from me. plz how do i facilitate this change of study centre to enable me focus on my course registration

?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:41pm On Aug 17, 2022
Eazeee:

?
Go to support.nou.edu.ng

Open a ticket to Academic Registry, and select change of study centre. Tell them you have applied and attach your evidence of application. In less than a week, your portal should reflect your new study centre. After then, take the file to the new study centre.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:43pm On Aug 17, 2022
utytill:
My E- ticket message has not been attended to for three days now.
Please is there any other way out?
It depends on the area of complaint. Some take a long while... Eg. Departmental issues and login issues.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Eazeee(m): 3:48pm On Aug 17, 2022
Enskynelson:

Go to support.nou.edu.ng

Open a ticket to Academic Registry, and select change of study centre. Tell them you have applied and attach your evidence of application. In less than a week, your portal should reflect your new study centre. After then, take the file to the new study centre.

Thanks so much sir. but the attachment is not working. is there anyway around it?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 4:49pm On Aug 17, 2022
Eazeee:

Thanks so much sir. but the attachment is not working. is there anyway around it?
Attachment is working.
Click the space and attach file. Send a DM if u still not getting it.
Click the marked area.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by utytill(m): 4:50pm On Aug 17, 2022
Enskynelson:

It depends on the area of complaint. Some take a long while... Eg. Departmental issues and login issues.
My case is result / graduation issue.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) (1456) (1457) (1458) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.