Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1454) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3475855 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1451) (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) (1456) (1457) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:51am On Aug 09, 2022
seunmohmoh:
How long does it take to for credentials to be verified online? And how much is the total fee for 100 level tourism student?
After uploading your credentials, you have to go to the Study Centre to get verified instantly. Go with the original credentials as well as 4 copies each to submit for documentation and 4 passport photographs as well. Expect your fees in the range of 65,000
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seunmohmoh(f): 7:55am On Aug 09, 2022
Enskynelson:

After uploading your credentials, you have to go to the Study Centre to get verified instantly. Go with the original credentials as well as 4 copies each to submit for documentation and 4 passport photographs as well. Expect your fees in the range of 65,000
65 for a semester or the whole 100 level? And I can go any day right? Including today? And 4 photocopies? Someone told me I'll be needing just two photocopies and that's what I did.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:12am On Aug 09, 2022
seunmohmoh:
65 for a semester or the whole 100 level? And I can go any day right? Including today? And 4 photocopies? Someone told me I'll be needing just two photocopies and that's what I did.
By now, you should know registration in NOUN is done per semester. That estimate is for a semester. You can go there any working day. YES, you can go there today. The copies varies from study centre to study centres. If the person has done his documentation with just two copies, then follow his guide of 2 copies. In the admission letter, it is clearly stated 3 copies but I have realised it depends on the Study Centre.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by noun3: 1:42pm On Aug 09, 2022
Your Last Bus-Stop for all NOUN Enquires/Solutions.

Welcome to 'STUDENT ARRIVE'..
...more than 8 years of quality service delivery to students! DISTANCE is NEVER a barrier to our services. Tell us what you want and it will be delivered at the comfort of your Home!,,,

Get help on:

▶️ 2024_1 Admission Assistance/Enquiry.
▶️ NOUN PAST QUESTIONS (2018-2023)
▶️ Project Topics, Materials & Writeup....

(I). NOUN Courses & Fees
a). Available Courses in NOUN
b). Registerable Courses this semester
c). Exact fees to pay this semester
d). The number of elective Courses to register this semester.
CLICK HERE

(III). Basic Facts You Need to Know About NOUN
CLICK HERE

For other related updates, VISIT

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by OriyomiDenike(f): 4:03pm On Aug 09, 2022
I am an undergraduate who has no idea where to start her research project (not even the proposal) I want to ask if you can be my guide.

Topic: "The effect of television advertising on consumer behavior in Nigeria"

Thanks, I need the help.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by HumorMe(m): 4:13pm On Aug 09, 2022
ugreat:

Done! Collected Matric number. Now it's time to fire up with fellow MSc studies. Is there any online group for MSc students I can join, preferably MSc in IT?
yep, msg me

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 5:06pm On Aug 09, 2022
FINAL CLEARANCE PORTAL HAS BEEN LAUNCHED BY NOUN

Visit https://www.nouonline.net/gcheck.php

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 5:07pm On Aug 09, 2022
OriyomiDenike:
I am an undergraduate who has no idea where to start her research project (not even the proposal) I want to ask if you can be my guide.

Topic: "The effect of television advertising on consumer behavior in Nigeria"

Thanks, I need the help.

https://www.iproject.com.ng/index.php/mass-communication/effect-of-television-advertising-on-consumer-purchasing-behaviour/index.html
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 5:07pm On Aug 09, 2022
NOUN IBADAN STUDY CENTRE

UPDATE!!!
You can start submitting your seminar proposal/topic as from Monday

Registration of field trip has already started, kindly go to the faculty officer office to register yourself

Submission of siwes logbook for students that just completed their siwes is ongoing

Students that haven’t collected their report for siwes or field trip should go to bursary department to clarify themselves

Regards
IBSC
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 1:17am On Aug 10, 2022
NOUN ALERT!!!

We process transcript, Wes verification, reference letter/recommendation and letter of proficiency for NOUN.

INTERESTED CANDIDATES ONLY!

Macharthony Solutions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 1:01pm On Aug 10, 2022
NOTICE TO DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE & INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by trinityconcept(m): 2:18pm On Aug 10, 2022
Hy everyone please i recently registered for M.Sc public health Enugu study center, even though i am yet to complete the registration processes. I will appreciate if someone can add me to the telegram or wtsp group 0n 08147652510
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Staness: 5:52pm On Aug 10, 2022
Please, how do I go about correcting my middle name before the final clearance. I'd really appreciate a DIY step cause someone doing the registration for me got me into this pickle in the first place.
Samisha500:
FINAL CLEARANCE PORTAL HAS BEEN LAUNCHED BY NOUN

Visit https://www.nouonline.net/gcheck.php
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
Staness:
Please, how do I go about correcting my middle name before the final clearance. I'd really appreciate a DIY step cause someone doing the registration for me got me into this pickle in the first place.
Have you tried using the NOUN Support site? If you are yet to, try it now at www.support.nou.edu.ng

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Aladesalaam: 7:16am On Aug 11, 2022
Pls can I get any tutorial center around ikeja
Pls
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Staness: 7:35am On Aug 11, 2022
Thank you. But the site isn't going through
Enskynelson:

Have you tried using the NOUN Support site? If you are yet to, try it now at www.support.nou.edu.ng
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SALTandFIRE: 8:37am On Aug 11, 2022
jojomario:
Please help me out. I want to start my master degree program and I need a study centre close to ikotun or Ikeja region.
hahah so na the same NOUM u even go
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:39am On Aug 11, 2022
Staness:
Thank you. But the site isn't going through
Remove the www and try it. It should go.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SALTandFIRE: 8:42am On Aug 11, 2022
jojomario:
I want to start my project soon ( M.Sc. Infotech). How do i get started. I am far away from my study centre at Ikeja.

Due to time constraints, will appreciate anyone with any form of assistance concerning the project.

It's urgent. Thanks.
Oh sorry o
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 11:28am On Aug 11, 2022
Aladesalaam:
Pls can I get any tutorial center around ikeja
Pls

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 11:31am On Aug 11, 2022
AUTHENTIC NOUN NEWS!!!

Here is the highlight of major events happening or set to take place in NOUN:

✨ New courses added on portal for BSc Computer Science and BSc Information Technology

✨ POP exam begins on Tuesday, 25th October, 2022

✨ Student portal nouonline.net is active for registration.

✨ Undergraduate and PGD minimum CGPA for graduation set at 1.5 and 3.0

✨ Admission, course and exam registration in progress

✨Admission and all registrations to close on Wednesday, 19th October, 2022

✨ BSc students are to ensure registration of all non-examinable courses

✨Teaching Practice common and compulsory for "Education" students

✨Exam Clearance has started for Ibadan, Lagos and Mushin

Any issues or other related to NOUN

Chat with us directly on WhatsApp⬇️

Mac Solutions kiss

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 12:05pm On Aug 11, 2022
NOTICE!!!

Good day all, This is to inform all prospective students and registered SIWES students that SIWES Orientation program is scheduled to hold as follows:

DATE: Tuesday 30th of August 2022.

TIME: 9.00am

VENUE: Mushin Hall, VI.

ITF officials will be around to enlighten you more on what is expected of you during the six (6) months SIWES training exercise.

Please inform other students from Mushin Study Centre.
Thank You.

Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 12:53pm On Aug 11, 2022
NOTICE TO 200L/800L STUDENTS - MACARTHY STUDY CENTRE

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adexy4us(m): 8:31pm On Aug 11, 2022
Adexy4us:
Please what next?

Gotten my matric number for new M.Ed program. I have verified the matric number on the portal.

How do I fund my acct for school fees & 1st semester courses ?

Pls I need help on how to fund my wallet.

I have logged in with my NOU email address & pwd

I have clicked on generate RRR

I have seen different payment method and I selected Remitta

My question is:

Can I do transfer to credit my wallet

Must I go to a physical bank to make payment?

What's the best method to find wallet seamlessly
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:24pm On Aug 11, 2022
Adexy4us:

Pls I need help on how to fund my wallet.

I have logged in with my NOU email address & pwd

I have clicked on generate RRR

I have seen different payment method and I selected Remitta

My question is:

Can I do transfer to credit my wallet

Must I go to a physical bank to make payment?

What's the best method to find wallet seamlessly
The fact that you are a bit confused there shows you are not used to online payment methods. I will suggest you take the Remita Number to the bank to make your payments so that if anything goes wrong, you will have where to go and complain.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by omoyemoses(f): 4:30am On Aug 12, 2022
Please does anyone have an idea of when project results will be out and the next graduation list released?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by samneutron1: 8:11am On Aug 12, 2022
Please my younger brother has credit pass in English Mathematics Civic Economics and Biology. Can he study economics in NOUN
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj2021: 8:30am On Aug 12, 2022
samneutron1:
Please my younger brother has credit pass in English Mathematics Civic Economics and Biology. Can he study economics in NOUN

Yes he can.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:10am On Aug 13, 2022
Gold morning, please I will love to know if there is any student of NOUN Owerri Study Center?

I am a prospective student and I want to link up to get info on how they operate over there embarassed

I am planning on going on Tuesday to tender my credentials and obtain my matric number and hope to settle all....(I apply for undergraduate and I have downloaded my provisional admission letter, scanned and uploaded my credentials)

I want to know if I will be charged at the Owerri centre...and if I will.be required to pay other "miscellaneous" fee cry
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Lasisi111: 4:43pm On Aug 13, 2022
Good evening honorables, please what can be the cause of login issues on the e-learning platform
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 4:50pm On Aug 13, 2022
Lasisi111:
Good evening honorables, please what can be the cause of login issues on the e-learning platform
New students' details take sometimes before they are added to the database. If you are an old student, u shouldn't be having login issue.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Lasisi111: 10:33pm On Aug 13, 2022
Thanks for your response Sir.
Enskynelson:

New students' details take sometimes before they are added to the database. If you are an old student, u shouldn't be having login issue.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1451) (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) (1456) (1457) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.