Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1452) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3479979 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seunmohmoh(f): 9:42pm On Aug 01, 2022
AoA777:

Refresh the page to solve your passport upload problem. You need English Language and Mathematics and three subjects which may or may not include Literature and Geography. You can check the requirement. You will need original of your GCE result especially if you did not write the exam recently.
Can I message you privately?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AoA777: 9:45pm On Aug 01, 2022
seunmohmoh:
Can I message you privately?
Okay
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Lasisi111: 10:09pm On Aug 01, 2022
Please when will this semester's facilitation commence? Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:34pm On Aug 01, 2022
Lasisi111:
Please when will this semester's facilitation commence? Thanks
11th August according to the Calendar
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Lasisi111: 7:43am On Aug 02, 2022
Thank you Sir.
Enskynelson:

11th August according to the Calendar
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Eazeee(m): 11:07am On Aug 02, 2022
I am an MBA student returning to continue with the program since 2011 when i was given admission. plz what are the list of registrable courses for me? i have not taken any course before. plz i also intend changing my study center, so do i need to do registration first before starting the change of study center
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:26am On Aug 02, 2022
Eazeee:
I am an MBA student returning to continue with the program since 2011 when i was given admission. plz what are the list of registrable courses for me? i have not taken any course before. plz i also intend changing my study center, so do i need to do registration first before starting the change of study center
Go to your former study centre and apply for change of study centre. When you do that, send the copies via support.nou.edu.ng

The earlier you do that, the better.
You have about 7-8 courses for the first semester of MBA

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by noun3: 12:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
Your Last Bus-Stop for all NOUN Enquires/Solutions.

Welcome to 'STUDENT ARRIVE'..
...more than 8 years of quality service delivery to students! DISTANCE is NEVER a barrier to our services. Tell us what you want and it will be delivered at the comfort of your Home!,,,

Get help on:

▶️ 2024_1 Admission Assistance/Enquiry.
▶️ NOUN PAST QUESTIONS (2018-2023)
▶️ Project Topics, Materials & Writeup....

(I). NOUN Courses & Fees
a). Available Courses in NOUN
b). Registerable Courses this semester
c). Exact fees to pay this semester
d). The number of elective Courses to register this semester.
CLICK HERE

(III). Basic Facts You Need to Know About NOUN
CLICK HERE

For other related updates, VISIT

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Eazeee(m): 2:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
Enskynelson:

Go to your former study centre and apply for change of study centre. When you do that, send the copies via support.nou.edu.ng

The earlier you do that, the better.
You have about 7-8 courses for the first semester of MBA

Thank you so much sir, but do i have to do both course & exam registration before the change will be allowed?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 2:43pm On Aug 02, 2022
Eazeee:

Thank you so much sir, but do i have to do both course & exam registration before the change will be allowed?
Noooo.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
Samisha500:

TIMETABLE FOR DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION VIRTUAL PROJECT DEFENCE
This is to notify you of the scheduled Virtual Project Defence in the Department of Business Administration for 2022_1 M.Sc project submissions; the defence will be held on Thursday,the 4th of August by 9:00am, you are to be present at the centre by 8am as the defence will be hosted at the centre and you are also expected to join at the study centre in order to be identified by your desk officer before the defence commences.

Regards.

For Director: Desk Officer FMS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mosho2good: 6:38am On Aug 03, 2022
Please how can I access my noun personal school email address, when I tried login in through the Gmail the response I'm getting is invalid email and when I tried to login to the e tickets the response is invalid credentials, what might be the cause of it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 6:51am On Aug 03, 2022
mosho2good:
Please how can I access my noun personal school email address, when I tried login in through the Gmail the response I'm getting is invalid email and when I tried to login to the e tickets the response is invalid credentials, what might be the cause of it.
If you are a new student who just got matriculation number in a week ago, exercise patience.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AoA777: 7:12am On Aug 03, 2022
Please who can tell me the fee for course and exam registration for both undergraduate and postgraduate students? I heard it has changed.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:12am On Aug 03, 2022
AoA777:
Please who can tell me the fee for course and exam registration for both undergraduate and postgraduate students? I heard it has changed.
It varies from programme to programme. All PG courses don't have same fees and same with UG programmes
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:59am On Aug 03, 2022
TIMETABLE FOR MSC INFO TECH VIRTUAL PROJECT DEFENCE

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by integrity16(m): 11:21am On Aug 03, 2022
Please, I need help. I got admission last year to 200 level business administration but couldn't continue the registration due to paucity of funds. Is my admission still valid? Or I will have to process a new admission?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 12:07pm On Aug 03, 2022
If you want to know the courses and expected fee you have to pay this semester check out our website www.nounaid.com/feecheck

How to Pay Your School Fees
https://nounaid.blog/how-to-pay-school-fees/
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pyrated: 12:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hi,
I was in the zoom meeting for today's virtual project defence and after an hour that the meeting started, it yanked off with the message.....Time for meeting has elapsed(in paraphrase)....i have been trying to reconnect but it keeps showing; the host has another meeting in progress....pls what can one do...can i join the meeting for tomorrow. I have called my SC bt they seems not to know what to do as well....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj2021: 12:18pm On Aug 03, 2022
pyrated:
Hi,
I was in the zoom meeting for today's virtual project defence and after an hour that the meeting started, it yanked off with the message.....Time for meeting has elapsed(in paraphrase)....i have been trying to reconnect but it keeps showing; the host has another meeting in progress....pls what can one do...can i join the meeting for tomorrow. I have called my SC bt they seems not to know what to do as well....

Defence is on now. Try to reconnect
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pyrated: 12:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
You are correct.
Thank you.
Fkj2021:

Defence is on now. Try to reconnect
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Smart3273: 4:18pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hi Famz!

1. Please am a New Msc Information Technology Student, on the the course registration dashboard, it appears with 5 core courses and 4 Electives in total of Nine(9) courses for the new semester, I hope I am not mistaken if I register it All?

2. Please is there any past questions per MSC Information Technology that can be share by any members.

3. I hope there’s no any other charges when we’re talking about the TMAs�
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NotKnown: 5:32pm On Aug 03, 2022
Enskynelson:

It varies from programme to programme. All PG courses don't have same fees and same with UG programmes

Sorry I asked this here.

I studied civil engineering under water resources engineering

Can I run a Public health engineering MSc program with NOUN?

Or what about MSc in project management?

Is there any link I can read to see all? So I don't disturb you all the time
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:29pm On Aug 03, 2022
NotKnown:

Sorry I asked this here.

I studied civil engineering under water resources engineering

Can I run a Public health engineering MSc program with NOUN?

Or what about MSc in project management?

Is there any link I can read to see all? So I don't disturb you all the time
You are not qualified for M.Sc. Public Health and NOU has no M.Sc Project Mgt at the moment.
See admissions.nouonline.net for the courses.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
Smart3273:
Hi Famz!

1. Please am a New Msc Information Technology Student, on the the course registration dashboard, it appears with 5 core courses and 4 Electives in total of Nine(9) courses for the new semester, I hope I am not mistaken if I register it All?

2. Please is there any past questions per MSC Information Technology that can be share by any members.

3. I hope there’s no any other charges when we’re talking about the TMAs�

1. Don't register all the electives. Maximum of 2 of the 4 is enough.

2. See noudocs.com for past questions

3. No charges. None.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NotKnown: 9:20pm On Aug 03, 2022
Enskynelson:

You are not qualified for M.Sc. Public Health and NOU has no M.Sc Project Mgt at the moment.
See admissions.nouonline.net for the courses.

Thanks for the response.

1. How do I qualify for the MSc public health?

2. Do they have public health engineering?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:23pm On Aug 03, 2022
NotKnown:

Thanks for the response.

1. How do I qualify for the MSc public health?

2. Do they have public health engineering?
Check the link I sent. All programmes and requirements are there.

https://www.admissions.nouonline.net/
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mosho2good: 4:51am On Aug 04, 2022
Enskynelson:

If you are a new student who just got matriculation number in a week ago, exercise patience.
I'm not a new student, I'm in my final year 400l and I've registered at Noun since 2014 but planning to finish the program this year
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 12:51pm On Aug 04, 2022
Just in
ACCOUNTING STUDENTS

GST302 has now been scrapped for all Accounting students... You are to register a newly introduced SIWES/IT course (ACC330).

NOUN
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by watzz: 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2022
Samisha500:
TIMETABLE FOR MSC INFO TECH VIRTUAL PROJECT DEFENCE

Hello everyone, please I need help, I intend coming to Nigeria for my noun postgraduate defence. However I am lost as I do not know the timetable or when I am supposed to be defending. My course of study is M.Sc peace studies and conflict resolution.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 4:02pm On Aug 04, 2022
watzz:

Hello everyone, please I need help, I intend coming to Nigeria for my noun postgraduate defence. However I am lost as I do not know the timetable or when I am supposed to be defending. My course of study is M.Sc peace studies and conflict resolution.
You don't need to come down for the defense as it can now be done virtually on zoom.
Please watch out here for Timetables or send a DM

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by watzz: 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2022
Enskynelson:

You don't need to come down for the defense as it can now be done virtually on zoom.
Please watch out here for Timetables or send a DM

I was told I have to be physically present too and I don’t have the timetable

(1) (2) (3) ... (1449) (1450) (1451) (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.