Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1453) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3488487 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1450) (1451) (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) (1456) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by watzz: 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2022
Enskynelson:

You don't need to come down for the defense as it can now be done virtually on zoom.
Please watch out here for Timetables or send a DM

I have also send a dm
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj2021: 5:00pm On Aug 04, 2022
watzz:

I was told I have to be physically present too and I don’t have the timetable

It is virtual and you must be physically present at your Study Centre so that you can be identified. But if you can't be at the Study Centre, you have to put up a letter to your department through your Study Centre for approval.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by watzz: 5:22pm On Aug 04, 2022
Fkj2021:

It is virtual and you must be physically present at your Study Centre so that you can be identified. But if you can't be at the Study Centre, you have to put up a letter to your department through your Study Centre for approval.

Thanks so much, then I’ll need to send someone to deliver a letter at the department or can it be done electronically? Also I will appreciate a timetable for peace study and conflict resolution. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj2021: 5:34pm On Aug 04, 2022
watzz:

Thanks so much, then I’ll need to send someone to deliver a letter at the department or can it be done electronically? Also I will appreciate a timetable for peace study and conflict resolution. Thanks

Email will be better and faster. No timetable yet for PCR
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2022
watzz:

I was told I have to be physically present too and I don’t have the timetable
Timetable for your programme has not been released. For the ones that have been conducted, not everyone was physically present. Get in touch with your study Centre and discuss the peculiarity with them. You must not come down for the defense. Yesterday for M.Sc. Business Administration, I know of someone who defended without being present. His work place didn't release him. For the M.Sc. Public Health Seminar last week, a student with Chicken Pox contacted me and I gave her same advice. She was present on zoom only and not at the Study Centre.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by watzz: 6:33pm On Aug 04, 2022
Enskynelson:

Timetable for your programme has not been released. For the ones that have been conducted, not everyone was physically present. Get in touch with your study Centre and discuss the peculiarity with them. You must not come down for the defense. Yesterday for M.Sc. Business Administration, I know of someone who defended without being present. His work place didn't release him. For the M.Sc. Public Health Seminar last week, a student with Chicken Pox contacted me and I gave her same advice. She was present on zoom only and not at the Study Centre.

Sorry for my many questions, any means to contact them?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by watzz: 6:34pm On Aug 04, 2022
Fkj2021:

Email will be better and faster. No timetable yet for PCR

Any valid email? Can’t find any online
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:26pm On Aug 04, 2022
watzz:

I am not referring to Staff at the HQ. Don't you know any Staff at your Study Centre at least? Or at least, you colleagues doing same programme with you to help you with a contact...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by noun3: 12:06am On Aug 05, 2022
Your Last Bus-Stop for all NOUN Enquires/Solutions.

Welcome to 'STUDENT ARRIVE'..
...more than 8 years of quality service delivery to students! DISTANCE is NEVER a barrier to our services. Tell us what you want and it will be delivered at the comfort of your Home!,,,

Get help on:

▶️ 2024_1 Admission Assistance/Enquiry.
▶️ NOUN PAST QUESTIONS (2018-2023)
▶️ Project Topics, Materials & Writeup....

(I). NOUN Courses & Fees
a). Available Courses in NOUN
b). Registerable Courses this semester
c). Exact fees to pay this semester
d). The number of elective Courses to register this semester.
CLICK HERE

(III). Basic Facts You Need to Know About NOUN
CLICK HERE

For other related updates, VISIT

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:41am On Aug 05, 2022
watzz:

That is the Timetable
The zoom link not available yet

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 5:53pm On Aug 05, 2022
watzz:

Hello everyone, please I need help, I intend coming to Nigeria for my noun postgraduate defence. However I am lost as I do not know the timetable or when I am supposed to be defending. My course of study is M.Sc peace studies and conflict resolution.
(PCR)

TIMETABLE FOR MSC DEFENCE - 15th - 18th AUGUST, 2022

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adexy4us(m): 6:59pm On Aug 05, 2022
Please what next?

Gotten my matric number for new M.Ed program. I have verified the matric number on the portal.

How do I fund my acct for school fees & 1st semester courses ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:43pm On Aug 05, 2022
Adexy4us:
Please what next?

Gotten my matric number for new M.Ed program. I have verified the matric number on the portal.

How do I fund my acct for school fees & 1st semester courses ?
Login to your portal. From the menu, click e-wallet, click Generate Remita Number, enter the amount you want to pay, choose Bank Branch and proceed. You will be redirected to Remita where u can choose various methods of payment.
For your programme, the required amount for 1st semester could be around 74k.
Note that you can add funds to your wallet if the assumed amount is not enough and if you have leftover, it will remain there against next semester.
Cheers.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by watzz: 10:34pm On Aug 05, 2022
Samisha500:

(PCR)

TIMETABLE FOR MSC DEFENCE - 15th - 18th AUGUST, 2022

Thanks a bunch for this. God bless
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adexy4us(m): 7:08am On Aug 06, 2022
[quote author=Enskynelson post=115419857]
Login to your portal. From the menu, click e-wallet, click Generate Remita Number, enter the amount you want to pay, choose Bank Branch and proceed. You will be redirected to Remita where u can choose various methods of payment.
Note that you can add funds to your wallet if the assumed amount is not enough and if you have leftover, it will remain there against next semester.
Cheers.

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Jirilistic(m): 9:21am On Aug 06, 2022
I was given a list of my registered courses for 100 level 1st semester which included phy 101 but when I when to the E-courseware section to download it, I saw two phy 101
One was for 100 level 1st semester but it isn't downloadable and the other displayed under 2nd semester but is downloadable so I'm kinda confused here

Please is phy 101 for 100 level 1st semester?

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tobi2006: 9:55am On Aug 06, 2022
Does NOUN offer part-time engineering courses?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:45am On Aug 06, 2022
Tobi2006:
Does NOUN offer part-time engineering courses?
No engineering programs
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adexy4us(m): 4:56pm On Aug 06, 2022
[quote author=Enskynelson post=115419857]
Cheers.

Many thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 6:31pm On Aug 06, 2022
SIWES ORIENTATION. PORTHARCOURT STUDY CENTRE

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LMDyaya(m): 10:58am On Aug 08, 2022
Hello,

Please anyone knows total cost( both semesters) for bsc. Accounting, New entry?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 12:31pm On Aug 08, 2022
LMDyaya:
Hello,

Please anyone knows total cost( both semesters) for bsc. Accounting, New entry?

First semester 100L 61,000 NGN
Second semester 100L 40,000 NGN

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LMDyaya(m): 1:09pm On Aug 08, 2022
Enskynelson:

First semester 100L 61,000 NGN
Second semester 100L 40,000 NGN

Alright thank you boss
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tolu181: 1:15pm On Aug 08, 2022
How do i check my i.t result?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:02pm On Aug 08, 2022
Tolu181:
How do i check my i.t result?
Login to nouonline.net
Click TASKS
Click 2022/1 Project results
If it is there, congratulations. Note however that the previously submitted SIWES reports have not been graded.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by enohorglo(f): 3:08pm On Aug 08, 2022
Good day Enskynelson, I want to inquire if I can register for project this semester, I am in my second semester for a masters program.

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:28pm On Aug 08, 2022
enohorglo:
Good day Enskynelson, I want to inquire if I can register for project this semester, I am in my second semester for a masters program.

Thanks
Yes, you can. Click Project Registration and you will find it there. Cost is 40k.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AoA777: 4:16pm On Aug 08, 2022
Please who knows where McCarthy and Mushin Study Centre write their POP exams? I know that of V.I. is at Digital Bridge Institute along Fatai Atere.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tolu181: 5:56pm On Aug 08, 2022
Enskynelson:

Login to nouonline.net
Click TASKS
Click 2022/1 Project results
If it is there, congratulations. Note however that the previously submitted SIWES reports have not been graded.
THANKS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by BrosMayowa(m): 8:53pm On Aug 08, 2022
I take God beg una. Who knows somebody in Abuja that can help me with my transcripts?? I paid for it since last month and yet they’re refusing to issue.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seunmohmoh(f): 12:24am On Aug 09, 2022
How long does it take to for credentials to be verified online? And how much is the total fee for 100 level tourism student?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1450) (1451) (1452) (1453) (1454) (1455) (1456) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.