Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1463) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3482161 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1460) (1461) (1462) (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 1:36am On Sep 08, 2022
NOTICE!!!

Public-community Health Nursing I (NSC316_222)
ZOOM LINK FOR NSC316- WEDNESSDAY 9-10AM
FACILITATION - Dr.Oluwayemisi Olagunju

https://noun.zoom.us/j/93769430717?pwd=UUt5b2I3Wk9Yb016WGRZMVhUbkVLZz09

Week 1

7/9/2022

https://noun.zoom.us/rec/share/lfBOaRWavR7ho8cS2V1CGaQ4C5IZa15dnfujzQleXXecPz0nVcRGiJbh8dhpt0vd.pw7hPrl4E5hMnJiu
Passcode: @7aEN^20
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:31am On Sep 08, 2022
DEPARTMENT OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE - INFORMATION CONCERNING MIGRATION

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:52am On Sep 08, 2022
NOUN UPDATE!!!

DEA to introduce exams-on-demand for NOUN students

The Director, Directorate of Examination and Assessment (DEA), Prof. Olugbenga Ojo, has revealed certain changes have been introduced since assuming office, citing the advanced preparation to start students’ exam-on-demand as one of the innovations.

He said examinations in the university have been improved upon, as students now have the liberty to sit for their exams from any part of the world, snapping the previous experience of students’ inability to write exams in another study centre, different from where they registered.

Ojo, serving his second spell as a 2-time Director of DEA, stated this in a chat with NOUN News at his office, university headquarters, Abuja.

The director, while answering a question, explained that the development will in no way bring back the problem of missing results, which has become a thing of the past, saying that students can only have incomplete result if they did not do their TMAs.

“Once a student of the university has the course materials for a particular number of weeks, about eight to nine weeks, you are due to be examined. So if you are then ready, you can come around and say you want to write your own exams before the actual timetable is out,” he said.

Speaking about the university’s virtual examinations, he said the NOUN virtual examinations have been improved upon, stating that both undergraduate and postgraduate exams will be written virtually.

Ojo, who commended the management for its continued support, called for the improvement of infrastructures.

“The areas I can say we need improvement has to do with infrastructures and that’s a huge layout for funds. The management has just gotten us some servers because the ones we have are going obsolete, they are getting outdated.

“The management is aware and they are working in tandem; gradually the servers and the Thin-Client Systems are being replaced all over the study centres nationwide,” he said.

CC:nountrending

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 1:01pm On Sep 08, 2022
Samisha500:
GST302 UPDATE - SOUTHWEST ZONE

Southwest Incubation Centre holds Virtual and physical sensitisation of students on Thursday 8th, September 2022. Time: 10.00am; Venue: Zoom: https://noun.zoom.us/j/91466513432
All Study Centres in Lagos can come to Incubation Centre, VI, Lagos to physically attend the sensitisation. Time: 10.00am

TODAY'S GST302 SENSITISATION ZOOM RECORDING:

https://noun.zoom.us/rec/share/oUSY6tZ-MTbExqBUb9QYmW4tcU2Q072pq7-Z-l4Mz_WfyttZdVstgCmtkUAM1bfC.WoawZhD1e6UBoMS0

Passcode: fP3f^nSk

DR. SAM AWOLUMATE
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 1:02pm On Sep 08, 2022
Ollie2103:

Hello Chief. can you pls assist me on how to go about dropping a course I mistakenly registered? thanks
I have sent you an e-mail twice and haven't gotten a response from you. U can check my profile. My contact is there.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tklessonapp: 3:59pm On Sep 08, 2022
It's Tklesson App

The most reliable source of free Past Questions for E-exam and POP.

It's totally free. You won't pay shishi.

All Past Questions accessible. Just download the app.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by blay92: 11:22am On Sep 09, 2022
How can one get recommendation letter and proficiency in english letter from noun
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by naitea: 1:40pm On Sep 09, 2022
Your Last Bus-Stop for all NOUN Enquires/Solutions.

Welcome to 'STUDENT ARRIVE'..
...more than 7 years of quality service delivery to students! DISTANCE is NEVER a barrier to our services. Tell us what you want and it will be delivered at the comfort of your Home!,,,

Get help on:

▶️ TMA Solutions (10/10) Guaranteed
▶️ Admission Assistance/Enquiry.
▶️ NOUN PAST QUESTIONS (2014-2021)
▶️ Project Topics, Materials & Writeup....

(I). NOUN Courses & Fees
a). Available Courses in NOUN
b). Registerable Courses this semester
c). Exact fees to pay this semester
d). The number of elective Courses to register this semester.
CLICK HERE

(II). Step by Step on How to activate your NOUN Gmail Address...
CLICK HERE

(III). Basic Facts You Need to Know About National Open University, NOUN and TMA///
CLICK HERE ,,,m
For other related updates, VISIT,,,,

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 1:33am On Sep 10, 2022
A GENTLE REMINDER!!!

GST302 Online Facilitation comes up today from 7am to 8am.

You can join zoom meeting through your course page or click this link to join: https://noun.zoom.us/j/91070215130?pwd=blJ3dis3Y0FxcVRpTE5Hek4rSmxiQT09

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Dr. Sam Awolumate
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:39am On Sep 10, 2022
Samisha500:
A GENTLE REMINDER!!!

GST302 Online Facilitation comes up today from 7am to 8am.

You can join zoom meeting through your course page or click this link to join: https://noun.zoom.us/j/91070215130?pwd=blJ3dis3Y0FxcVRpTE5Hek4rSmxiQT09

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Dr. Sam Awolumate

ZOOM RECORDING FOR 10TH SEPTEMBER, 2022:
https://noun.zoom.us/rec/share/lyjCPkFYy-kyNsIs2thFZog0A03K4yyiqwh4BxJ3aK1X5cDwteggxh7NAgptY5Tb.UtOxdodKLr9PumEa

GST302
Passcode: hAXV?28B
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by blessedchild234(m): 9:21am On Sep 11, 2022
I stopped at 200 level logged in today to see am in 400 level shocked pls should i be worried?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 12:06pm On Sep 11, 2022
GST302-North Central Presentation Zone Timetable!

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 1:02pm On Sep 11, 2022
blessedchild234:
I stopped at 200 level logged in today to see am in 400 level shocked
It's not based on the courses you have done but based on your year of matriculation.
You are still in 200L as far as your programme is concerned.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hefelove(m): 10:19pm On Sep 11, 2022
Please does noun offer nursing course?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by blessedchild234(m): 5:50am On Sep 12, 2022
Enskynelson:

It's not based on the courses you have done but based on your year of matriculation.
You are still in 200L as far as your programme is concerned.
ok thanks its sooting to hear.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 6:40am On Sep 12, 2022
hefelove:
Please does noun offer nursing course?
Yes. It's only DE for only those with RM or RN
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hefelove(m): 9:51am On Sep 12, 2022
Enskynelson:

Yes. It's only DE for only those with RM or RN
Please what's RM and RN?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:46am On Sep 12, 2022
hefelove:

Please what's RM and RN?
Registered Nurse and Registered Midwifery.
If you don't have previous qualification in Nursing, you can not so B.Nsc. Nursing in NOUN. It's only for those with for instance Diploma in Nursing and registered with the National body
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DonManuel01(m): 1:01pm On Sep 12, 2022
Hello, good afternoon.
Please I am interested in running PGD in education in NOUN. Anybody can guide me through the process of application?
I am currently based in Lagos, and hold a B.Sc Economics.
How long is the program? And how much is the charges for school fees and other relevant information.
Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2022
GST302-North West Presentation Zone Timetable!

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 6:13pm On Sep 12, 2022
DonManuel01:
Hello, good afternoon.
Please I am interested in running PGD in education in NOUN. Anybody can guide me through the process of application?
I am currently based in Lagos, and hold a B.Sc Economics.
How long is the program? And how much is the charges for school fees and other relevant information.
Thank you.
Requirements is available here admissions.nouonline.net
Due to the ongoing strike, transcripts is not a prerequisite for admission.

Programme is 3 semesters.
You have course work, Teaching Practice and Project for the programme. Minimum CGPA for graduation is 3.0.
Cost for the entire programme is an estimated 150k (divided into 3 semesters).
Admission for the semester is on and registration closes 19th October.

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 6:54pm On Sep 12, 2022
RESULT UPDATE:

Some students' results of postgraduate projects and other non-examinable courses are now out. Others incoming.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DonManuel01(m): 10:36pm On Sep 12, 2022
Enskynelson:

Requirements is available here admissions.nouonline.net
Due to the ongoing strike, transcripts is not a prerequisite for admission.

Programme is 3 semesters.
You have course work, Teaching Practice and Project for the programme. Minimum CGPA for graduation is 3.0.
Cost for the entire programme is an estimated 150k (divided into 3 semesters).
Admission for the semester is on and registration closes 19th October.

Many thanks for your response.
I followed the instructions on the website and applied. I made online payment of N7,500 for application form via REMITA.
However, when I try to “continue after payment” as stated in the guidelines, I keep getting this error message after I input my RRR - ”Wrong RRR or No Response from REMITA”
What am I not doing right?
Is there an official number I can call for support?
Also, where is the NOUN study center in Ikeja?
Many thanks for your kind assistance.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 10:59pm On Sep 12, 2022
NOTICE! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!!

This is to inform all students of Ibadan Study Centre that there will be Examination/TMA Processing Sensitization/Workshop as follows:

Date: Thursday, 15th September, 2022

Time: 12:00pm

Venue: Main Hall

Note: Attendance is compulsory for all students.

Thank you.

SIGNED:

MANAGEMENT

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 11:01pm On Sep 12, 2022
SCHEDULE FOR 2022_2 BUSINESS PLAN PRESENTATION

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 11:05pm On Sep 12, 2022
ILORIN STUDY CENTRE SEMINAR PRESENTATION

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:06pm On Sep 12, 2022
DonManuel01:

Many thanks for your response.
I followed the instructions on the website and applied. I made online payment of N7,500 for application form via REMITA.
However, when I try to “continue after payment” as stated in the guidelines, I keep getting this error message after I input my RRR - ”Wrong RRR or No Response from REMITA”
What am I not doing right?
Is there an official number I can call for support?
Also, where is the NOUN study center in Ikeja?
Many thanks for your kind assistance.
Input only the Remita numbers. Do 123456789110 instead of 1234-4567-9110

Try that. If you do the above and u still get same response, just try tomorrow or send me a dm.

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DonManuel01(m): 11:09pm On Sep 12, 2022
Enskynelson:

Input only the Remita numbers. Do 123456789110 instead of 1234-4567-9110

Try that. If you do the above and u still get same response, just try tomorrow or send me a dm.

Thank you so much Enskynelson for your swift response. You too much.
I will do as you say tomorrow and give you feedback.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:11pm On Sep 12, 2022
DonManuel01:

Thank you so much Enskynelson for your swift response. You too much.
I will do as you say tomorrow and give you feedback.
Alright. Cheers.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by taylormed2(m): 10:59am On Sep 13, 2022
Good morning all,
I applied to NOU and I have gotten my mat. no. Please, what comes next?
I also have issues logging in to my student email.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:38am On Sep 13, 2022
taylormed2:
Good morning all,
I applied to NOU and I have gotten my mat. no. Please, what comes next?
I also have issues logging in to my student email.
If you just got your matriculation number, give it sometime before you can assess your mail.
What u need to do now is registration provided you are sure u can prepare for exams by end of October/November.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by taylormed2(m): 12:08pm On Sep 13, 2022
Enskynelson:

If you just got your matriculation number, give it sometime before you can assess your mail.
What u need to do now is registration provided you are sure u can prepare for exams by end of October/November.
I'm sure I can. What of the TMA?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1460) (1461) (1462) (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.