Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1466) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3483346 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:52am On Sep 21, 2022
UPDATE!!!

Please, be informed that MICROTEACHING Presentation holds next week Tuesday, 27th September, 2022. Time is 9am. All students presenting are to be around latest by 8am. Late comers will not be allowed in.

NOTE: Every undergraduate department in the faculty of education will offer Microteaching as a 200l second semester course, so, if you haven't done yours, avail yourself of this opportunity to come and learn how it's been done and what is required of you in preparation for yours, irrespective of your level.

IBADAN STUDY CENTRE
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:57am On Sep 21, 2022
Important update!!!

Micro Teaching is on the 18th of October for students of
Faculty of education, Lagos Study Centre Come with your smart phone for recording of ur video.

Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 8:22pm On Sep 21, 2022
Nounitesportal:
NOUN E-Exam Tips For Freshers

As a new student in National Open University Of Nigeria NOUN, you might be curious on how to write e-exam or what are the procedures of writing NOUN e-exam? if these are your questions worry no more.

In this article, I will explain everything you need to know about NOUN e-exam, as a fresher there are some crucial information you need to know, don’t enter the exam hall until you finish reading this!

READ MORE ====>>>> NOUN E-Exam Tips For Freshers
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mikedu(m): 11:18pm On Sep 21, 2022
Mikedu:
Get help on:

▶️ Admission Assistance/Enquiry...
▶️ project Topics/writing
▶️ TMA assistance
▶️ Past Questions

▶️ Transcript services

▶️ project Topics, Materials & Writeup
* For assistance on historical matters
* For analysis on current affairs
* For articles on current affairs and historical matters.

Kindly call or contact us via WhatsApp with this number: 07058666109.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 6:54am On Sep 22, 2022
Do You Need Help on TMA?

Do you want to Score Good Grades in all your TMAs?

If Your Answer is Yes!

Let EDUSPORTAL TEAM Provide Solutions to your TMA's.

CONTACT US NOW
Call/WhatsApp:- 08117413104

OR

Visit
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD TMA SOLUTION
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dtc2k(m): 9:33am On Sep 22, 2022
Come and showcase your PlayStation skills

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seunmohmoh(f): 1:18pm On Sep 22, 2022
It's been three days and my portal has not been opened.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 2:24pm On Sep 22, 2022
seunmohmoh:
It's been three days and my portal has not been opened.
Portal for TMA or what?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:39am On Sep 23, 2022
UPDATE!!!

Abeokuta study centre SIWES PRESENTATION

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:43am On Sep 23, 2022
TIMETABLE FOR PRACTICAL EXERCISE & TIMETABLE FOR SEMINAR ORAL DEFENCE - FACULTY OF EDUCATION (LAGOS STUDY CENTRE).

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by naitea: 11:39am On Sep 23, 2022
Your Last Bus-Stop for all NOUN Enquires/Solutions.

Welcome to 'STUDENT ARRIVE'..
...more than 7 years of quality service delivery to students! DISTANCE is NEVER a barrier to our services. Tell us what you want and it will be delivered at the comfort of your Home!,,,

Get help on:

▶️ TMA Solutions (10/10) Guaranteed
▶️ Admission Assistance/Enquiry.
▶️ NOUN PAST QUESTIONS (2014-2021)
▶️ Project Topics, Materials & Writeup.

(I). NOUN Courses & Fees
a). Available Courses in NOUN
b). Registerable Courses this semester
c). Exact fees to pay this semester
d). The number of elective Courses to register this semester.
CLICK HERE

(II). Step by Step on How to activate your NOUN Gmail Address.
CLICK HERE

(III). Basic Facts You Need to Know About National Open University, NOUN and TMA///
CLICK HERE
For other related updates, VISIT,,,,,,,,

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seunmohmoh(f): 1:54pm On Sep 23, 2022
Enskynelson:

Portal for TMA or what?
I asked what next after exam payment and this was sent to me by my friend who is done with registration https://elearn.nouedu2.net/.. I think it's for TMA and I've not been able to access my NOUN mail too. Please help.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 2:47pm On Sep 23, 2022
seunmohmoh:
I asked what next after exam payment and this was sent to me by my friend who is done with registration https://elearn.nouedu2.net/.. I think it's for TMA and I've not been able to access my NOUN mail too. Please help.
If you have registered for up to 72hours, try to login with your matriculation number in lowercase both as the username and password. Eg. nou123456789
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seunmohmoh(f): 2:54pm On Sep 23, 2022
Enskynelson:

If you have registered for up to 72hours, try to login with your matriculation number in lowercase both as the username and password. Eg. nou123456789
It worked. Thanks. Can I still attempt Tma1 even thou it's past the date?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 4:09pm On Sep 23, 2022
seunmohmoh:
It worked. Thanks. Can I still attempt Tma1 even thou it's past the date?
All TMAs are still opened and will be until the end the of all the TMAs.
Take your time.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Staness: 10:12pm On Sep 23, 2022
@enskynelson please when is the next graduation list likely to come out?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:13pm On Sep 23, 2022
Staness:
@enskynelson please when is the next graduation list likely to come out?
Students are still expecting project results and some non-examinable courses. After then, we will begin expecting graduation list. As from next month most likely.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seunmohmoh(f): 6:47am On Sep 24, 2022
Enskynelson:

All TMAs are still opened and will be until the end the of all the TMAs.
Take your time.
Thank you!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 8:35am On Sep 24, 2022
A CIRCULAR NOTICE ON NYSC REGISTRATION FOR NOUN GRADUATES- EXCLUSION LETTER

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 11:45am On Sep 24, 2022
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olulove(m): 3:38pm On Sep 24, 2022
Some one should kindly assist me with an editable copy of STT102, The one I got is in JPEG format you can't Ctrl + Find
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 12:32am On Sep 25, 2022
ATTENTION!!!

☑️TMA 1 and 2 is on

☑️ All TMAS will likely close on the 25th October.

☑️ Registration closes on 19th October.

☑️ 300 to 800level students POP exam will likely commence on the 25th of October.

☑️ 100 to 200level eEXAM starts in November.

☑️ Exam clearance in progress, visit your centre.

☑️ Exam Timetable is coming out soon.

☑️ Matriculation ceremony postponed (No specific date yet).

☑️Admission in progress.

Any changes in the date will be communicated to you

Mac Solutions

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 12:20pm On Sep 25, 2022
BATCH C NYSC Registration Procedure For NOUN Graduates

Registration for the NYSC exclusion letter will close on the 30th September 2022.

BATCH C NYSC REGISTRATION PROCEDURES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Edusportal(m): 12:25pm On Sep 25, 2022
Do You Need Help on TMA?

Do you want to Score Good Grades in all your TMAs?

If Your Answer is Yes!

Let EDUSPORTAL TEAM Provide Solutions to your TMA's.

CONTACT US NOW
Call/WhatsApp:- 08117413104

OR

Visit
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD TMA SOLUTION
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Luciousice: 8:11pm On Sep 25, 2022
Good evening,
Please I am interested in running undergraduate Information Technology in NOUN.
How long is the program? And how much is the charges for school fees and other relevant information.
Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:50pm On Sep 25, 2022
Samisha500:
NOUN UPDATE!!!

DEA to introduce exams-on-demand for NOUN students

The Director, Directorate of Examination and Assessment (DEA), Prof. Olugbenga Ojo, has revealed certain changes have been introduced since assuming office, citing the advanced preparation to start students’ exam-on-demand as one of the innovations.

He said examinations in the university have been improved upon, as students now have the liberty to sit for their exams from any part of the world, snapping the previous experience of students’ inability to write exams in another study centre, different from where they registered.

Ojo, serving his second spell as a 2-time Director of DEA, stated this in a chat with NOUN News at his office, university headquarters, Abuja.

The director, while answering a question, explained that the development will in no way bring back the problem of missing results, which has become a thing of the past, saying that students can only have incomplete result if they did not do their TMAs.

“Once a student of the university has the course materials for a particular number of weeks, about eight to nine weeks, you are due to be examined. So if you are then ready, you can come around and say you want to write your own exams before the actual timetable is out,” he said.

Speaking about the university’s virtual examinations, he said the NOUN virtual examinations have been improved upon, stating that both undergraduate and postgraduate exams will be written virtually.

Ojo, who commended the management for its continued support, called for the improvement of infrastructures.

“The areas I can say we need improvement has to do with infrastructures and that’s a huge layout for funds. The management has just gotten us some servers because the ones we have are going obsolete, they are getting outdated.

“The management is aware and they are working in tandem; gradually the servers and the Thin-Client Systems are being replaced all over the study centres nationwide,” he said.

CC:nountrending

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj2021: 11:24pm On Sep 25, 2022
[quote author=Samisha500 post=117011673][/quote]

I will advise anything that can listen not to write virtual Exams. Most bookings for exam malpractice is as a result of writing virtual Exams.

Virtual Exams are convenient but any small thing, you will be booked for malpractice without the student knowing.

So, avoid virtual Exams at all cost

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 11:31pm On Sep 25, 2022
Fkj2021:

I will advise anything that can listen not to write virtual Exams. Most bookings for exam malpractice is as a result of writing virtual Exams.

Virtual Exams are convenient but any small thing, you will be booked for malpractice without the student knowing.

So, avoid virtual Exams at all cost
Check your mail bro. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Luciousice: 12:56pm On Sep 26, 2022
Good afternoon ,
How long is the program? And how much is the charges for school fees and other relevant information.
Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uche393: 4:06pm On Sep 26, 2022
Luciousice:
Good afternoon ,
Thank you
75/80k. I'll advice you start January 2023.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobellight77(m): 4:22pm On Sep 27, 2022
Good afternoon everyone. I'm an aspiring student of Noun. I want to start reading ahead. Please, how do I get the list of courses offered in my department per semester?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: RosyIsBlessed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.