Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,712 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1509) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3493401 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1506) (1507) (1508) (1509) (1510) (1511) (1512) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by VicUkegbu(m): 6:53pm On Mar 22, 2023
PASS YOUR FINAL YEAR PROJECT!! 65% of Projects and Research Works Are BAD.

You want an A+? You want a good grade? Bad Projects will make you FAIL. There are questions you need to ask. Go through only professional agents. Book your Spot. We will pass you.

Whatsapp Brainy Solutions @ 09031200601
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DivergentSony: 9:40pm On Mar 22, 2023
The ITF Form that they said must be signed and stamped, is it signed and stamped by my employer at IT placement or I'll take it to ITF office to sign and stamp it?

Is there anything I need to go and do at ITF office before defense date?

Samisha500:
SIWES PRESENTATION AND SUBMISSION OF LOGBOOK FOR LAGOS MAINLAND CENTRE 1 STUDENTS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Azaboy: 9:38am On Mar 23, 2023
ASUU strike don't affect NOUN academic activities, right?

Enskynelson:

MBA is 3 semesters. You cannot register project in second semester
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:54am On Mar 23, 2023
Azaboy:
ASUU strike don't affect NOUN academic activities, right?

Yea, you are right. NOUN does not join ASUU/NASU/SSANU strikes.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Azaboy: 10:06am On Mar 23, 2023
Good one.

Four years is four years then!
Enskynelson:

Yea, you are right. NOUN does not join ASUU/NASU/SSANU strikes.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Elizkid: 10:46am On Mar 23, 2023
Can I submit WAEC result printout at NOUN office for admission? I don’t have the original with me
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mikedu(m): 12:32pm On Mar 23, 2023
[quote author=Mikedu post=121966150]Get help on:

▶️ Admission Assistance/Enquiry...
▶️ project Topics/writing
▶️ TMA assistance
▶️ Past Questions

▶️ Transcript services

▶️ project Topics, Materials & Writeup
* For assistance on historical matters
* For analysis on current affairs
* For articles on current affairs and historical matters.
* Proficiency letters
* Reference letters
* certificate

Kindly call or contact us via WhatsApp with this number: 07058666109
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by thawill: 3:59pm On Mar 23, 2023
Hello guys,

pls i have a question.

i want to do M.Sc. Bus Ad. at NOUN and i have paid for registration. i have also contacted my skul to send d transcript

i want to confirm, when does the registration for d semester start? cos i dnt wanna miss it. i'm still tryin to undastand a lot
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 4:43pm On Mar 23, 2023
Elizkid:
Can I submit WAEC result printout at NOUN office for admission? I don’t have the original with me
It depends on your year of graduation. If it has been more than 3 years, it's a MUST. If however it's less, you may be considered provided u come with scratch card for verification of the result. Even this, there is no guarantee.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Azaboy: 6:16pm On Mar 23, 2023
Last time I was there, a guy was given "Partial Admission" with printout, he was told to bring the original certificate before the end of the semester....
Enskynelson:

It depends on your year of graduation. If it has been more than 3 years, it's a MUST. If however it's less, you may be considered provided u come with scratch card for verification of the result. Even this, there is no guarantee.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by thawill: 5:23am On Mar 24, 2023
thawill:
Hello guys,

pls i have a question.

i want to do M.Sc. Bus Ad. at NOUN and i have paid for registration. i have also contacted my skul to send d transcript

i want to confirm, when does the registration for d semester start? cos i dnt wanna miss it. i'm still tryin to undastand a lot

Pls help
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Elizkid: 6:14am On Mar 24, 2023
Enskynelson:

Thanks, a lot.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Elizkid: 6:16am On Mar 24, 2023
Guys,

A friend of mine just processed to the Lagos study center to submit his credentials and complete his admission for BSC, but the money he paid was 90k. I don’t understand, I thought the fees is 46k or thereabout per semester.

He’s studying Criminology & Security.

My question is, can I complete my registration without paying my fees and then I pay later?

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by smartiejaey: 6:21am On Mar 24, 2023
Enskynelson:

Try to contact your study centre to know why you were suspended and for how long you will serve the penalty. Some are suspended for as much 4 semesters.

I've met the director she called someone the person said there'll be a panel.
That's the panel I'm waiting for now and I don't know when they'll call it. If they'll even call it. So what should I do now? I'm I already serving suspension without panel?
Please who else took virtual exams and is facing this what have you done?
I didn't even receive any notification, my portal was just closed. It is support that is telling me I was booked.

Please I need help!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Akerewe(m): 9:26am On Mar 24, 2023
Elizkid:
Guys,

A friend of mine just processed to the Lagos study center to submit his credentials and complete his admission for BSC, but the money he paid was 90k. I don’t understand, I thought the fees is 46k or thereabout per semester.

My question is, can I complete my registration without paying my fees and then I pay later?

YES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:01am On Mar 24, 2023
thawill:

Pls help
Registration is ON. Hurry up and register as soon as possible
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:02am On Mar 24, 2023
Akerewe:

YES
How is this a YES?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:14am On Mar 24, 2023
Elizkid:
Guys,

You cannot complete your registration without paying your fees. You need money for the registration.
The complete fees is not 46k. In fact, about 56k is just for semester registration after which you still have to pay for both Course registration and Exams registration.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by thawill: 2:50pm On Mar 24, 2023
Enskynelson:

Registration is ON. Hurry up and register as soon as possible

ok thank you. when does it close?

i plan to do this tomorrow
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:16pm On Mar 24, 2023
thawill:

ok thank you. when does it close?

i plan to do this tomorrow
Sunday 16th April 11:59pm
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by thawill: 3:19pm On Mar 24, 2023
Enskynelson:

Sunday 16th April 11:59pm
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 3:41pm On Mar 24, 2023
thawill:

thanks a lot. going through ur posts, i saw that masters fees is about 60k

do i have to pay that immediately as well?

thanks
Nope. Registration is not 60k for M.Sc. New students. Please state your programme lets see if I can assist.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by thawill: 4:28pm On Mar 24, 2023
Enskynelson:

Nope. Registration is not 60k for M.Sc. New students. Please state your programme lets see if I can assist.

its Msc Business Administration

also, when is the payment due?

thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 5:16pm On Mar 24, 2023
thawill:

its Msc Business Administration

also, when is the payment due?

thanks
Payment started since January. Ending on 16th April.
Semester registration 61000
Course registration 25,000
Exams registration 18,000
Total = 104,000

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by thawill: 5:24pm On Mar 24, 2023
Enskynelson:

Payment started since January. Ending on 16th April.
Semester registration 61000
Course registration 25,000
Exams registration 18,000
Total = 104,000
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 5:25pm On Mar 24, 2023
thawill:

wow thanks a lot.

i have to pay all before 16th April right?
Yes. All before 16th.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by thawill: 5:33pm On Mar 24, 2023
Enskynelson:

Yes. All before 16th.
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 5:37pm On Mar 24, 2023
thawill:

thank you very much, you've been quite helpful. i really appreciate.

last one, do the screening centres (McCarthy) open Saturdays?

Thanks
No. Official working days Monday to Friday.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by thawill: 5:41pm On Mar 24, 2023
Enskynelson:

No. Official working days Monday to Friday.

hm, cos i dont usually have time weekdays. does it take time?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 5:47pm On Mar 24, 2023
thawill:

hm, cos i dont usually have time weekdays. does it take time?
It depends on those on the queue. It takes about 10mins or less.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Akerewe(m): 6:52pm On Mar 24, 2023
Enskynelson:

How is this a YES?

Of course you can do registration and collect ur matrix number, then postpone course and exam registration to later date as a new student.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:06pm On Mar 24, 2023
Akerewe:

Of course you can do registration and collect ur matrix number, then postpone course and exam registration to later date as a new student.
That is not registration. It is documentation. You cannot register in without funds then pay later. Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1506) (1507) (1508) (1509) (1510) (1511) (1512) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.