Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1508) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3482074 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1505) (1506) (1507) (1508) (1509) (1510) (1511) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Buzzgal: 8:00pm On Mar 19, 2023
Enskynelson:

NOUN doesn't offer Statistics at the moment.

Hello Ensky, I seem to be behind schedule in my clearance. Is there any consequence of not being able to clear now? Is it possible to clear after convocation?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:08pm On Mar 19, 2023
Buzzgal:

Hello Ensky, I seem to be behind schedule in my clearance. Is there any consequence of not being able to clear now? Is it possible to clear after convocation?
You can always do your clearance even after convocation.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Buzzgal: 9:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
Enskynelson:

Thanks so much. I am also a bit confused about what I am required to do for clearance. Can you please give me a step by step guide to make this happen?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
Buzzgal:

Thanks so much. I am also a bit confused about what I am required to do for clearance. Can you please give me a step by step guide to make this happen?
1. Get your ewallat printout from the Clearance Portal (go to nouonline.net and click Final Clearance)
2. You need to pay-up anything owed in your wallet (if any)
3. Pay 20k for convocation fee via the clearance portal
4. Pay 5k to the NOUN Alumni Assoc. Zenith Bank Account Number and print out the evidence of payment
5. You may be asked to provide your all your remita receipts. So find them or get them from your email or support@remita.net by providing the RRR numbers and their corresponding amount.
6. Fill your clearance form and take to Study Centre for signing. Attach all the above to the form for processing.
That is all.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Azaboy: 6:39am On Mar 20, 2023
Good morning, is there a specific period for obtaining exam clearance or can I go to the study centre anytime during the semester and do it?

Enskynelson:

1. Get your ewallat printout from the Clearance Portal (go to nouonline.net and click Final Clearance)
4. Pay 5k to the NOUN Alumni Assoc. Zenith Bank Account Number and print out the evidence of payment
5. You may be asked to provide your all your remita receipts. So find them or get them from your email or support@remita.net by providing the RRR numbers and their corresponding amount.
6. Fill your clearance form and take to Study Centre for signing. Attach all the above to the form for processing.
That is all.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Buzzgal: 8:14am On Mar 20, 2023
Enskynelson:

That is all.

Wow...you are such a big help Enskynelson. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:16am On Mar 20, 2023
Azaboy:
Good morning, is there a specific period for obtaining exam clearance or can I go to the study centre anytime during the semester and do it?

It varies from Study Centre to Study Centre. The gener rule is that, you have to do it before exams. Find out what the information is from your Study Centre and adhere to it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:32am On Mar 20, 2023
Goodmorning y'all and Happy New Week wink

Great news for the people of Ikorodu and environs.

We are now closer to you kiss

Admission is in progress at the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) Ikorodu Model Study Centre.

Yes! Further your education with the best Open and Distance Learning (ODL) institution in Africa.

You don't even need JAMB to gain admission.

To apply, log on to our website:
https://www.nouonline.net/.
Make sure to pick Ikorodu as your preferred study centre.

We have a range of amazing programmes across our different Faculties, all of which are accredited by the NUC.

So hurry up, Start your higher academic journey with NOUN.

FB: https://www./877938636832538/permalink/888143865812015/?mibextid=Nif5oz

For more enquiries
Call or chat us on:

Mac Solutions

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mikedu(m): 6:13pm On Mar 20, 2023
[quote author=Mikedu post=121754378]Get help on:

▶️ Admission Assistance/Enquiry...
▶️ project Topics/writing
▶️ TMA assistance
▶️ Past Questions

▶️ Transcript services

▶️ project Topics, Materials & Writeup
* For assistance on historical matters
* For analysis on current affairs
* For articles on current affairs and historical matters.
* Proficiency letters
* Reference letters
* certificate

Kindly call or contact us via WhatsApp with this number: 07058666109
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tosbobby(m): 8:55pm On Mar 20, 2023
Hi,
I heard that course registration and exam fee for MBA students have changed.

Some should please update me on the current fees.

I'm a returning student planning to enrol for second semester.

Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Azaboy: 11:14am On Mar 21, 2023
Done with all the TMAs..... May God have mercy during the on-site exams if off-site tests are this difficult to pass.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 12:19pm On Mar 21, 2023
tosbobby:
Hi,
I heard that course registration and exam fee for MBA students have changed.

Some should please update me on the current fees.

I'm a returning student planning to enrol for second semester.

Thank you.
Semester registration 50k for returning students
Course registration 2units 4k, 3units 5k
Exams registration 3k per course.
Project 50k
Seminar 10k

3 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nounpastquestio: 12:34pm On Mar 21, 2023
Your Last Bus-Stop for all National Open University, NOUN Enquires/Solutions

Welcome to 'STUDENT ARRIVE'.....
...more than 7 years of quality service delivery to students! DISTANCE is NEVER a barrier to our services. Tell us what you want and it will be delivered at the comfort of your Home

IMPORTANT PAGES:
(I).Step by Step on NOUN Portal Registration (Returning Students).........
CLICK HERE

(II). CURRENT NOUN Courses & Fees
a). Available Courses/Programmes in NOUN
b). Registerable Courses this semester
c). Exact fees to pay this semester 2023_1
d). The number of elective Courses to register this semester....
CLICK HERE

(III). NOUN Admission Requirements/Subjects Combinations
CLICK HERE....

(IV). Basic Facts You Need to Know About National Open University, NOUN and TMA
CLICK HERE///

GET HELP ON:
▶️ TMA Solutions (30/30)
▶️ 2023_1 Admission Assistance/Enquiry.....
▶️ NOUN Past Questions (2014-2022)
▶️ Portal Related Issue
▶️ Write-up on: Siwes, Project, Seminar, Business Plan, Plagiarism etc

For other related updates, VISIT

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 1:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
GST302 Business Plan Update!!!

As a student at NOUN, you'll need to take GST302.This course is required for all students, particularly those in their second semester of 300 level. It's worth two units and doesn't have any TMA (Tutor-Marked Assignment). Instead, you'll be evaluated on your ability to write a business plan and design a PowerPoint presentation. These assignments are worth 60 marks, whereas the E-Exam is only worth 40 marks.

It's crucial to do well in your business plan and presentation because it can help you during your exam.

However, it can be challenging to know where to start. Don't worry, though!

Also note you have 27days left for this activities

If you need any assistance, our team of expert writers is always available to help you at every step of the way.

Mac Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Eazeee(m): 3:05pm On Mar 21, 2023
Plz is their any MBA student that has done the TMA for Business and Company Law (CLL804_23)?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 5:49pm On Mar 21, 2023
NOUN kick-starts two decades of existence celebration with round-table discussion
By Debbie Nduba & Ibrahim Kabiru Sule
March 20, 2023
PIX
NOUN 20th Anniversary

As part of the line up of activities to mark two decades of existence, the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) will be holding a round-table discussion to dissect and retrospectively look at the university's journey thus far.

The high-level discussion is slated to hold on Wednesday, March 22, 2023 by 11am, at the Convocation Arena of the university, NOUN headquarters, Jabi, Abuja.

The landmark event is titled “NOUN in the Nigeria Higher Education System: Impact, Achievements and Next Steps.”

Eminent personalities such as Emeritus Prof. Olugbemiro Jegede, a one-time Vice-Chancellor of NOUN, Prof. Vincent Ado Tenebe, former NOUN and Taraba State University VC, and Prof. Abdalla Uba Adamu, the immediate-past NOUN VC will serve as the discussants.

Others expected to participate in the discussion are Prof. Uchenna Nzewi, professor of Science Education, Faculty of Education, University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) and Prof. Christine Ofulue, Director, Regional Training and Research Institute for Open Distance Learning (RETRIDOL-NOUN).

Meanwhile, Prof. Francis Egbokhare, Professor of Linguistics, Department of Linguistics and African Studies, University of Ibadan will be the moderator.

It would be recalled that NOUN was established by the Federal Government of Nigeria as a springboard for Open and Distance Learning (ODL) in Nigeria, on 22nd of July, 1983.

However, it was soon a sunset at dawn for the university when it was unexpectedly closed down a few months later on 25th of April 1984.

In recognition of its tremendous role in tackling the country’s educational problems and providing access to education for all, it was resuscitated on 1st October, 2002.

And till date, it has never looked back, as NOUN has since become a household name, providing quality and accessible education, anchored by social justice, equity, equality and national cohesion for all who yearn for quality education and for all who seek knowledge.

The epoch-making activities for the anniversary will be staggered through the year, and to be crowned with gala and award night sometime in the year.

Click on the Link to watch onYoutube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPBsfTaPq3U

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by highra(f): 4:32am On Mar 22, 2023
Enskynelson:

Thank you so much for this reply, and I would like to know if the convocation fee is compulsory, if yes... Can I still pay it even after convocation?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by smartiejaey: 5:25am On Mar 22, 2023
What do I do now, they booked me for malpractice I've not been able to login to my portal since then. Virtual exams.. angry
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:36am On Mar 22, 2023
highra:

Thank you so much for this reply, and I would like to know if the convocation fee is compulsory, if yes... Can I still pay it even after convocation?
It is compulsory even if you are not attending. After convocation, you will pay 15k instead of 20k.
Of the 20k for convocation, 5k is for gown which will be returned after a student return his gown and submit his details.
So, after convocation, you will pay 15k and 5k for alumni
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:39am On Mar 22, 2023
smartiejaey:
What do I do now, they booked me for malpractice I've not been able to login to my portal since then. Virtual exams.. angry
Try to contact your study centre to know why you were suspended and for how long you will serve the penalty. Some are suspended for as much 4 semesters.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by highra(f): 8:14am On Mar 22, 2023
Enskynelson:

It is compulsory even if you are not attending. After convocation, you will pay 15k instead of 20k.
Of the 20k for convocation, 5k is for gown which will be returned after a student return his gown and submit his details.
So, after convocation, you will pay 15k and 5k for alumni

Thank you so much, I truly appreciate your response
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Smytter(m): 8:27am On Mar 22, 2023
Good day all. I am a graduate of building technology and I will like to enroll for a pgde course in education. I need help for the breakdown of fees so as to help me plan ahead. Cos I don't want to start what I can't finish. Thanks in anticipation of a mention/mentions from whosoever wish to be of assistance. 🙏
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Eazeee(m): 9:43am On Mar 22, 2023
Eazeee:
Plz is their any MBA student that has done the TMA for Business and Company Law (CLL804_23)?
?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mikedu(m): 9:43am On Mar 22, 2023
Get help on:

▶️ Admission Assistance/Enquiry...
▶️ project Topics/writing
▶️ TMA assistance
▶️ Past Questions

▶️ Transcript services

▶️ project Topics, Materials & Writeup
* For assistance on historical matters
* For analysis on current affairs
* For articles on current affairs and historical matters.
* Proficiency letters
* Reference letters
* certificate

Kindly call or contact us via WhatsApp with this number: 07058666109
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:58am On Mar 22, 2023
MEMO: CIT 104 FORCEFULLY REPLACES CIT 102

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tosbobby(m): 11:06am On Mar 22, 2023
Hi,
I was trying to reregister a carryover course for exam but it didn't surface.

The preview message I saw was that I do not have a carryover but I know I have a carryover because it is showing in my registered courses.

Also, this is the second semester of my MBA and I tried to register for Project but I didn't see anything.

Someone should please assist with vital I formation.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 1:04pm On Mar 22, 2023
tosbobby:
Hi,
I was trying to reregister a carryover course for exam but it didn't surface.

The preview message I saw was that I do not have a carryover but I know I have a carryover because it is showing in my registered courses.

Also, this is the second semester of my MBA and I tried to register for Project but I didn't see anything.

Someone should please assist with vital I formation.
Just use REGISTER EXAMINATION option. Select the level and semester for the course and you should see it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tosbobby(m): 1:41pm On Mar 22, 2023
What about Project registration not showing anything?
Is it that project registration has not started?

Enskynelson:

Just use REGISTER EXAMINATION option. Select the level and semester for the course and you should see it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 2:25pm On Mar 22, 2023
tosbobby:
What about Project registration not showing anything?
Is it that project registration has not started?

Hope you have reached the semester to register your project. What programme are you running and what semester are you?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JayDee001: 5:06pm On Mar 22, 2023
Enskynelson:

Yes. You have to present 3 topics while they approve or modify before approval accordingly

Okay, thank you so much
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tosbobby(m): 6:03pm On Mar 22, 2023
MBA
Second Semester

Enskynelson:

Hope you have reached the semester to register your project. What programme are you running and what semester are you?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 6:48pm On Mar 22, 2023
tosbobby:
MBA
Second Semester

MBA is 3 semesters. You cannot register project in second semester

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1505) (1506) (1507) (1508) (1509) (1510) (1511) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.