Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1559) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3483680 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1556) (1557) (1558) (1559) (1560) (1561) (1562) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:00pm On Jan 18
CHANGE OF COURSE CODE NOTIFICATION

Kindly be informed of the following updates:

- GST107 code has now been changed NOU107.

- The previous course code was GST107, GST707 and GST807

- The updated course code is NOU107, NOU707, and NOU807.

Faculty officers should please take note of this changes and guide the students accordingly.

Thank you.

Signed:-
Management
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olabanji88(m): 6:05am On Jan 19
Enskynelson:

Go to nouonline.net
Click students
Click REGISTER
Fill the form and submit

Go back and try to login, if you can login, it means you have finished serving your suspension, you can continue your programme. If you however you get a message "not allowed" you have to wait for the suspension to be lifted before you can continue. All the best and please stay away from exam malpractice.

I have been able to do this and check my result but I noticed the entire 2nd semester which the incident happened was all F is that the common practice or is there a way I can appeal this
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:13am On Jan 19
olabanji88:

I have been able to do this and check my result but I noticed the entire 2nd semester which the incident happened was all F is that the common practice or is there a way I can appeal this
shocked
That is not always the case. At most, it should affect only course you were caught. Appealing... The window for appealing has since elapsed.
The options available to you are not nice at all.
1. Continue with it if the CGPA is not so low
2. Start a fresh, if you have not gone so far and won't mind.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:10am On Jan 19
2023_2 Results Out

Dear NOUN Students,

We are pleased to announce that the 2023_2 results are now available. Follow these steps to check your results:

1. Visit support.nou.edu.ng
2. Login with your matric and password
3. Proceed to your dashboard
4. Click on "Result Statement"
5. Check for your 2023_2 results

If you can't see yours, check back later as more uploads are ongoing.

Currently in the final stages of uploading results to the https://nouonline.net portal. Stay tuned for further updates.

Thank you,

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ayrastarr(f): 10:37am On Jan 19
Great2021:
Hello, pls I need your suggestions.

I want to apply for an admission into NOUN, but I have a challenge.

The name on my waec result is JOHNSON CHINEDU PETER

I now bear GODSPOWER PETER WILLIAMS (this is the name on my nin, bvn)

Do I need to write another waec so as to get a new result which will bear my new names before applying?

Why did you change your name?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olabanji88(m): 1:07pm On Jan 19
Enskynelson:

shocked
That is not always the case. At most, it should affect only course you were caught. Appealing... The window for appealing has since elapsed.
The options available to you are not nice at all.
1. Continue with it if the CGPA is not so low
2. Start a fresh, if you have not gone so far and won't mind.
the gpa 2.13 it’s a Pgd programme i need the certificate as pre requisite for a promotion at work
I had a HND earlier
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olabanji88(m): 1:09pm On Jan 19
Great2021:

You can change your name on your waec the process is long the last I heard it’s 10k and it takes about 6 months to take effect
Do I need to write another waec so as to get a new result which will bear my new names before applying?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olabanji88(m): 1:10pm On Jan 19
Great2021:

You can change your name on your waec the process is long the last I heard it’s 10k and it takes about 6 months to take effect
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 2:19pm On Jan 19
olabanji88:
the gpa 2.13 it’s a Pgd programme i need the certificate as pre requisite for a promotion at work
I had a HND earlier
Wow... with a CGPA of 2.13, you need a minimum of 3.0 to graduate. Can you re-write the COs and get to that CGPA?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 3:36pm On Jan 19
Result Announcement:

We would like to inform the public that the latest results are now available on www.nouonline.net. Please help spread the word.

HOW TO CHECK YOUR 2023_2 EXAM RESULTS

~ LOGIN TO YOUR PORTAL, www.nouonline.net

~ CLICK ON STUDENT

~ INPUT YOUR MATRIC NUMBER AND PASSWORD

~CLICK ON 2023_2 RESULTS

Note: You must have updated your portal for 2024_1 first before you will be able to check your result.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olabanji88(m): 3:42pm On Jan 19
Enskynelson:

Wow... with a CGPA of 2.13, you need a minimum of 3.0 to graduate. Can you re-write the COs and get to that CGPA?
the COs are 7

you know i said the failed the entire 7 2nd semester courses its quite pain full though i know aced some of those courses easily and i got a C in the project but i never submitted a project
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Chriswazo(m): 3:53pm On Jan 19
olabanji88:
the COs are 7

you know i said the failed the entire 7 2nd semester courses its quite pain full though i know aced some of those courses easily and i got a C in the project but i never submitted a project

Hmmmmm, terrible
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 4:02pm On Jan 19
olabanji88:
the COs are 7

shocked
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 4:09pm On Jan 19
olabanji88:
the COs are 7

With the bold, I think you should go and contest the outcome of the results at the HQ.
When we accept everything thrown at us, we end up not helping the system to get better. With your complaint, I am sure the Mgt will discover some issues the help and it could help them fix loopholes. I know many will say you should keep quiet, but I don't think it is the best. The University Mgt will be thinking their system is flawless and perfect until they begin to receive complaints such as this. With the project result, you can dispute that the entire result is not yours. If they say it is yours, let them present to you the copy of what you submitted before you will graded. You are not going there to fight, you are going there to present to them that you have suggestions that could make the school better. It is not going to be easy like I have written because they will think you are coming to fight; they will think of the implication of having to admit their fault... Please, go to the HQ and make the complaint.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kcboy34(m): 6:25pm On Jan 19
Seems project results are not out cause mine is showing result not available!!!

Is it same with everyone or should I be worried, submitted my project on October 17, 2023. And didn’t get any call or message from the school.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 6:53pm On Jan 19
kcboy34:
Seems project results are not out cause mine is showing result not available!!!

Is it same with everyone or should I be worried, submitted my project on October 17, 2023. And didn’t get any call or message from the school.
Check support.nou.edu.ng

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by snashtitus: 7:44pm On Jan 19
So TP courses like EDU335,EDU336,EDU435 should only be registered as course and should not be registered as exams? is that what you meant?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by snashtitus: 7:45pm On Jan 19
Franklyn4:

TO PROVE ME RIGHT, EVERY REGISTERED SEMINAR, I.T, PROJECT, TEACHING PRACTICE etc. where all dropped back to the exam portal. MY CENTER DIRECTOR TOGETHER WITH THE REGISTRAR ALONGSIDE MY ICT ADMIN HAS SAID THAT IT SHOULD NOT BE REGISTERED.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mistiking: 7:49pm On Jan 19
Please what next after issuance of matric number? Am I proceeding to registration by clicking register on the school portal?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by snashtitus: 7:50pm On Jan 19
Franklyn4:

TO PROVE ME RIGHT, EVERY REGISTERED SEMINAR, I.T, PROJECT, TEACHING PRACTICE etc. where all dropped back to the exam portal. MY CENTER DIRECTOR TOGETHER WITH THE REGISTRAR ALONGSIDE MY ICT ADMIN HAS SAID THAT IT SHOULD NOT BE REGISTERED.
a courses like edu336,edu335,edu435 should not be registered as exams? Is that what you mean?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:34pm On Jan 19
snashtitus:
So TP courses like EDU335,EDU336,EDU435 should only be registered as course and should not be registered as exams? is that what you meant?
YEA... (In fact they are now project registrations). They don't require exams registration.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:36pm On Jan 19
snashtitus:
a courses like edu336,edu335,edu435 should not be registered as exams? Is that what you mean?
Yes, you don't register exams for non-examinable courses. eg. EDU216 (MICROTEACHING), EDU335, EDU336, EDU435. They are all in the same category as IT/SIWES, seminars, projects, practicum etc.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 10:36pm On Jan 19
mistiking:
Please what next after issuance of matric number? Am I proceeding to registration by clicking register on the school portal?
Click Wallet and fund wallet... you need money in that wallet before you can do any registration.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Pinkylolo: 6:12am On Jan 20
I still have some courses yet to be taken but my course summary is telling me I only have project as outstanding course what do I do.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ebixy(m): 6:33am On Jan 20
Pinkylolo:
I still have some courses yet to be taken but my course summary is telling me I only have project as outstanding course what do I do.
Where can I see my course summary to see my outstanding courses?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:54am On Jan 20
ebixy:

Where can I see my course summary to see my outstanding courses?
Support.nou.edu.ng
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 7:54am On Jan 20
Pinkylolo:
Where did you see have those courses yet to be taken? It matters where you saw it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Blessedarethepe(m): 8:59am On Jan 20
Enskynelson:

Thank God it worked for you. Application is still far from being smooth! Blank pages, incomplete retrieval of pre-application info and so on. These I have seen as at the time of writing this comment.
even here, it is still showing a blank page. could it be as a result of many trials?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:14am On Jan 20
Blessedarethepe:
even here, it is still showing a blank page. could it be as a result of many trials?
Was it after submitting the form? If it is after submitting the form, attempt to print the admission letter and see if it is successful
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Blessedarethepe(m): 10:07am On Jan 20
Enskynelson:

Was it after submitting the form? If it is after submitting the form, attempt to print the admission letter and see if it is successful
Initially, I meant the verification stage. But now, I'm stuck at where you mentioned. And, I attempted to print the admission letter, but it's showing admission is pending. how long will this take?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mistiking: 10:21am On Jan 20
Blessedarethepe:
Initially, I meant the verification stage. But now, I'm stuck at where you mentioned. And, I attempted to print the admission letter, but it's showing admission is pending. how long will this take?
No admission letter is pending sir,it happened to me before I got it right. Don't remove that hyphen (-) in your RRR. Just copy it as gotten and send,it will bring something I have forgotten now, but not pending,then click on that link, you will get your admission letter generated

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Blessedarethepe(m): 10:26am On Jan 20
mistiking:
No admission letter is pending sir,it happened to me before I got it right. Don't remove that hyphen (-) in your RRR. Just copy it as gotten and send,it will bring something I have forgotten now, but not pending,then click on that link, you will get your admission letter generated
I just tried it without the hyphen............and it showed proceed to print.............Now I have the letter.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (1556) (1557) (1558) (1559) (1560) (1561) (1562) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: zico730(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.