Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,308 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (1556) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3477897 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1553) (1554) (1555) (1556) (1557) (1558) (1559) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ejaisky: 10:40pm On Jan 06
Enskynelson:

Basically:
Abstract
Introduction
Selected literature review
Selected literature review
Methodology
Results
Conclusion & Recommendation
Contribution to Knowledge
Thanks. You wrote selected literature review twice. Could it be in error?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by melaxy: 3:13am On Jan 07
they do quote me alot
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Jesuferanmi1: 6:49am On Jan 07
Enskynelson:

O level requirement is
5 Credits including English, Maths, Chem and Physics.
Application fee is 5k
Website is nouonline.net
Send a DM if u need further directive.

Please what is the Total cost ( including Project , assignment and all other expenses ) for Msc Business Admin ..
And is it accepted for PhD in other universities?
Thanks 🙏
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Love800(m): 8:14am On Jan 07
For the o'level result, can i use my statement of result to apply for bsc?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 8:59am On Jan 07
Ejaisky:

Thanks. You wrote selected literature review twice. Could it be in error?
Yea. It was a mistake

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:00am On Jan 07
Love800:
For the o'level result, can i use my statement of result to apply for bsc?
Yes, but you will bring scratch card for verification of your result during the verification at the study centre.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Love800(m): 9:44am On Jan 07
Ok.
Where can i get the scratch card?
Enskynelson:

Yes, but you will bring scratch card for verification of your result during the verification at the study centre.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ejaisky: 12:04pm On Jan 07
Enskynelson:

Yea. It was a mistake
Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dignityqueen: 12:47pm On Jan 07
Enskynelson:

If you won't mind, consider MBA if it's OK for you.

I can get MBA direct with an HND?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 12:48pm On Jan 07
Dignityqueen:

YES, you can.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 12:49pm On Jan 07
Love800:
Ok.
Where can i get the scratch card?
Nata.ng
Register and you can buy scratch cards there.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kingsleyawoke(m): 6:24pm On Jan 07
Enskynelson:

Nata.ng
I'm interested in school
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Love800(m): 6:25pm On Jan 07
Alright
Enskynelson:

Nata.ng
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 9:15pm On Jan 07
Dignityqueen:

Yes.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Apina(m): 9:57am On Jan 08
I have a degree in Philosophy, whats the possibility of gaining admission for a masters in the social sciences such as criminology or human resource management or MBA. i can see it as an acceptable degree for Peace studies and Conflict resolution but not for criminology
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by omokudu(m): 11:18am On Jan 09
Hello house, please I haven't seen any email from NOUN university that has my registration ID, hence I can't proceed with my application.

I have checked my inbox and spam.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 2:52pm On Jan 09
omokudu:
Hello house, please I haven't seen any email from NOUN university that has my registration ID, hence I can't proceed with my application.

The application portal still has some issues. Please, exercise patience.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 2:56pm On Jan 09
Apina:
I have a degree in Philosophy, whats the possibility of gaining admission for a masters in the social sciences such as criminology or human resource management or MBA. i can see it as an acceptable degree for Peace studies and Conflict resolution but not for criminology
I don't think you are qualified for M.Sc. Criminology and Sec Studies. You are however qualified for M.Sc. Peace Studies & Conflict Resolutions provided you have at least Second Class Lower.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 4:11pm On Jan 09
NOTICE! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!!

This is to notify all Undergraduate and Postgraduate students who submitted their Project and Dissertation work respectively to their various Desk Officers, to visit their Desk Officers for Moderation REMARKS on the Project and Dissertation Works, and to effect the corrections as stated in the REMARKS and resubmit to their various Desk Officers again for re-submission and final release of the result. Thank you all.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by idmicheal20: 7:19am On Jan 10
Good Morning Everyone, I want to inquire about something.

I plan to enroll for my master's degree at NOUN but I studied in the Benin Republic and graduated in 2018.

Considering the whole issue happening with the certificate of the Benin Republic, Do you think I will get admission if I apply?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Blessedarethepe(m): 8:45am On Jan 10
omokudu:

This is where I'm stuck too
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mimini: 3:15pm On Jan 10
Hello house, how long is M.Sc in Education and when will verification begin?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 4:57pm On Jan 10
mimini:
Hello house, how long is M.Sc in Education and when will verification begin?
Minimum of 3 semesters. Soon. It is yet to start but will start before the month ends.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mistiking: 5:26pm On Jan 10
The application portal is not working. When will they perfect the portal for people to apply? This is not what NOUN use to be in the past!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj2021: 5:39pm On Jan 10
mistiking:
The application portal is not working. When will they perfect the portal for people to apply? This is not what NOUN use to be in the past!

Keep trying. It's slow though.

It will stable soon
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mimini: 11:22pm On Jan 10
Enskynelson:

Minimum of 3 semesters. Soon. It is yet to start but will start before the month ends.

Thank you, but why 3 instead of 4 semesters? Is it that a student can study at their own pace, to complete a course as fast as possible?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Enskynelson(m): 1:05am On Jan 11
mimini:

Thank you, but why 3 instead of 4 semesters? Is it that a student can study at their own pace, to complete a course as fast as possible?
It's 3 semesters. That is how the program is structured. Roughly 18 months and not 24 months.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:15am On Jan 11
UPDATE!!!

NOUN School fees increase alert.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Blessedarethepe(m): 10:24am On Jan 11
Anthonyo15:
UPDATE!!!

NOUN School fees increase alert.
Make them allow us register in peace first
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fkj2021: 1:17pm On Jan 11
Blessedarethepe:

Make them allow us register in peace first

What was added is 2500 to semester registration fee for Postgraduate and undergraduate
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mimini: 1:58pm On Jan 11
Please how much is the fees for M.Ed Science Education and where can I see the fees in the portal?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mistiking: 2:05pm On Jan 11
mimini:
Please how much is the fees for M.Ed Science Education and where can I see the fees in the portal?
Please when did you apply? Because I have been trying to apply but the portal is not responding

(1) (2) (3) ... (1553) (1554) (1555) (1556) (1557) (1558) (1559) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.