Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,804 members, 7,813,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3479638 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Harry4cas(m): 10:41am On Jan 07, 2013
2013 Aspirants Should just focus on passing Jamb and Trying Their maximum best in Post-Ume in any of these schools that mostly grant addmission to students easily... (East-Side dont know much about other side)

1. Ansu
2. EBSU
3. Uniben
4. Unzik
5. Futo
6. FUNAI (EBONYI STATE)
7. Imsu
8. FUTMINNA
9. Uniport
10. Unijos

and after you must av taken the exams and didnt perform well, then you can sit for Noun.

But i must say that NOUN IS FOR THOSE THAT CAN READ AND UNDERSTAND ON THEIR OWN, COX THEIRS LIKELY NOT GO'N BE A LECTURER TO TEACH YOU THERE.
Read On Your Own - WRITE YA EXAMS - GET YA RESULT.

I personally dont Recomend the school for O'level Students is Best For WORKING CLASS PEOPLE WHO STILL WANA BE DOING THEIR BUSINESS AND SAME TIME READING OR GOING TO SCHOOL AND ALSO FOR PEOPLE LOOKING FOR ADVANCED OR MOre Certificate After they've Graduated from Various Universities.

THEY GOT THEIR STUDY CENTERS ER'WHERE IN THE COUNTRY

3 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 11:06am On Jan 07, 2013
abbeydouble.g:
Pls i need help in getting to university, i have eight credit in my 0level in NABTEB, i want to know what do i need to gain admission into Noun and when is the form will be out (part times)..thanks
Part times or full time, all are in one. Go to www.nou.edu.ng and see what department you can apply. But am sure you are ok for noun.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 2:34pm On Jan 07, 2013
Shexy1983: @ferdimako, pls i nid answers to these tmas:-
BIO101, PHY113, PHY111, PHY191, CHEM101, CHEM103, MTH133, MTH121, MTH131
Dis is my email add..... Shexy1983@gmail.com. I wil be very happy if u can do dis 4 me . Thanks 08182156175
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 7:39pm On Jan 07, 2013
ferdimako:

Login into ur normal course portal, u will see change wrong course code link by ur left hand,it is the second link.Type in PHY121 first and under it, type in PHY113 and click on change. Then u go to ur TMA portal and type in PHY113 and click on ADD COURSE, u will see PHY113 and PHY121 on display, then go to ur pending TMA link, u shld see the TMAs.
i have done dat, situation still remain the same.
I don tire o.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kekakuz(m): 7:57pm On Jan 07, 2013
I loaded my e wallet this afternoon and it has not reflected yet.exam reg is closing in 3hours time
Wetin man go do
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jmoore(m): 8:08pm On Jan 07, 2013
kekakuz: I loaded my e wallet this afternoon and it has not reflected yet.exam reg is closing in 3hours time
Wetin man go do

don't worry sometimes it takes time
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 8:17pm On Jan 07, 2013
Shexy1983:
i have done dat, situation still remain the same.
I don tire o.
Dont let this weigh you dawn. Go ahead with the remaining courses and latter you go back to your study centre for it. Remember exam is aproaching, keep reading. And dont worry if you have paid any amount for that course is not wasted when its corrected you continue from there.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 8:24pm On Jan 07, 2013
kekakuz: I loaded my e wallet this afternoon and it has not reflected yet.exam reg is closing in 3hours time
Wetin man go do
Money matter! My friend is also a victm. We dont know what actually went wrong (WWW) but we pray to have a chance for that. If not, God bliss the devil. Keep your pin very well. Pliiiiiiiiissssss!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2013
Harry4cas: 2013 Aspirants Should just focus on passing Jamb and Trying Their maximum best in Post-Ume in any of these schools that mostly grant addmission to students easily... (East-Side dont know much about other side)

1. Ansu
2. EBSU
3. Uniben
4. Unzik
5. Futo
6. FUNAI (EBONYI STATE)
7. Imsu
8. FUTMINNA
9. Uniport
10. Unijos

and after you must av taken the exams and didnt perform well, then you can sit for Noun.

But i must say that NOUN IS FOR THOSE THAT CAN READ AND UNDERSTAND ON THEIR OWN, COX THEIRS LIKELY NOT GO'N BE A LECTURER TO TEACH YOU THERE.
Read On Your Own - WRITE YA EXAMS - GET YA RESULT.

I personally dont Recomend the school for O'level Students is Best For WORKING CLASS PEOPLE WHO STILL WANA BE DOING THEIR BUSINESS AND SAME TIME READING OR GOING TO SCHOOL AND ALSO FOR PEOPLE LOOKING FOR ADVANCED OR MOre Certificate After they've Graduated from Various Universities.

THEY GOT THEIR STUDY CENTERS ER'WHERE IN THE COUNTRY
Good talk! When i wrote this pple didnt hear me well. The basic and fundamental reason of open university are totally significant from what pple think. God help us in nigeria for we always abuse all we see. Ignore please.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 8:40pm On Jan 07, 2013
Takoro13:
Dont let this weigh you dawn. Go ahead with the remaining courses and latter you go back to your study centre for it. Remember exam is aproaching, keep reading. And dont worry if you have paid any amount for that course is not wasted when its corrected you continue from there.
@takoro, thanks i'll try n visit my study centre.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 8:40pm On Jan 07, 2013
Takoro13:
@takoro, thanks i'll try n visit my study centre to resolve d issue.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kekakuz(m): 9:06pm On Jan 07, 2013
Please somebody tell me they have postponed the exam reg closing date
The monie u paid from two diff banks none reflected
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jmoore(m): 9:25pm On Jan 07, 2013
kekakuz: Please somebody tell me they have postponed the exam reg closing date
The monie u paid from two diff banks none reflected

cool down!! I have not registered any of my courses for exam
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by daezeangel: 12:06am On Jan 08, 2013
Does anyone have access to masters in business admnistration past questions. I couldn't get one at the ikeja study centre.thanks for all the help....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 08, 2013
Wetin man go do

It is okay now...u can register for ur exams. Traffic was too much and that could have pulled down the site. Too many people at the banks, study centers and online + Nigerian factor. NOUN ought to have seen this miles off.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Harry4cas(m): 11:09am On Jan 08, 2013
Takoro13:
Good talk! When i wrote this pple didnt hear me well. The basic and fundamental reason of open university are totally significant from what pple think. God help us in nigeria for we always abuse all we see. Ignore please.

TRUE TALK
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by willox(m): 4:29pm On Jan 08, 2013
hello! Pls, i hv reg my courses 4 my exam. Pls must i take d printout 2 my stdy centr b4 d exam day? Thanks!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mo9: 5:11pm On Jan 08, 2013
Finally the graduating list is out. Go to your study centre to check. i was at the lagos study centre today. congrat to all graduating student.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 7:37pm On Jan 08, 2013
willox: hello! Pls, i hv reg my courses 4 my exam. Pls must i take d printout 2 my stdy centr b4 d exam day? Thanks!

Which study centre are you? In my centre, is when you have exam that you go with it to the centre. Some centres, you need to go and stamp it b4 the exam day.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 7:46pm On Jan 08, 2013
m.o:
Finally the graduating list is out. Go to your study centre to check. i was at the lagos study centre today. congrat to all graduating student.
Noun is coming up to their goal. I pray for no more dawn fall again. We will all gradu8 by God‘s grace.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 7:54pm On Jan 08, 2013
Takoro13:

Which study centre are you? In my centre, is when you have exam that you go with it to the centre. Some centres, you need to go and stamp it b4 the exam day.
my center we hav to com stamp it b4 exam[ikeja]
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by d18thday: 7:45am On Jan 09, 2013
Hi guys. Happy new yr in arrears... Anyone with 100Level TMA solutions for MTH 131, MTH 133, PHY 191 and PHY 111...? smiley
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by willox(m): 8:18am On Jan 09, 2013
Takoro13:

ikeja mr takoro
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 8:43am On Jan 09, 2013
willox: ikeja mr takoro
Damseloni said she is from ikeja too and she said that you have to go and stamp it before the exam. I belif if you dont and you go with it on the day of exam you will still have chance. They understand that not everybody have chance of bringing it now. Work 4deous
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 8:47am On Jan 09, 2013
d18thday: Hi guys. Happy new yr in arrears... Anyone with 100Level TMA solutions for MTH 131, MTH 133, PHY 191 and PHY 111...? smiley
Plis my guy, is better you do these tmas on your own. If you dont have the materials go and get it. Take all night long and get solution to them. We all need knowledge that was purpose of schooling. Plis!!! Do you best, exam is coming.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ichommy(m): 10:12am On Jan 09, 2013
Please what is German Obj?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 10:16am On Jan 09, 2013
hi frnds go to www.finestrockmagazine.com to vote 4 ur girl Aladejana.
hope una don finis una tmas?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donald1010(m): 11:22am On Jan 09, 2013
Greatest NOUN students! Greatest Nig Students!!
My Name is Donald a graduating student and a member of NOUN staff @headquarter here in Lagos
I'm here to assist both the freshers,d returning and prospective students of NOUN.
If you issues related with.
(1)How to acquire d school form.
(2)how to fill the form and print out.
(3)How to register ur courses online
(4)How to register ur exams
(5)How to go about ur test i.e(TMA's)
(6)How to go about ur exams
(7)How to acquire ur materials.and finaly
On on general infos regarding the school.
But plz i do not attend to irrelevant questions,so endeavor to ask
Meaningful issues..visit any study centre in d country or if u are in Lagos
Then visit d headquarter @14/16 ahmadu bello way V.I lagos.
Or reach me on 08027902816..plz don't flash...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 09, 2013
donald1010: Greatest NOUN students! Greatest Nig Students!!
My Name is Donald a graduating student and a member of NOUN staff @headquarter here in Lagos
I'm here to assist both the freshers,d returning and prospective students of NOUN.
If you issues [/b]related with.
(1)How to acquire d school form.
(2)how to fill the form and print out.
(3)How to register ur courses online
(4)How to register ur exams
(5)How to go about ur test i.e(TMA's)
(6)How to go about ur exams
(7)How to acquire ur materials.and [b]finaly

On on general [b]infos [/b]regarding the school.
But plz i do not attend to irrelevant questions,so endeavor to ask
Meaningful issues..visit any study centre in d country or if u are in Lagos
Then visit d headquarter @14/16 ahmadu bello way V.I lagos.
Or reach me on 08027902816..plz don't flash...

There is nothing meaningful and official here.People shouldn't deal with this okoko for anything, not even without money.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mo9: 11:55am On Jan 09, 2013
hi Donald, i am a graduating student, in my old portal i have some fund, i make a print out and submitted at the acct dept at agidingbi study centre in lagos state. my fund is not being regularized and reflected into the new portal. pls what can i do.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 09, 2013
Takoro13:
Plis my guy, is better you do these tmas on your own. If you dont have the materials go and get it. Take all night long and get solution to them. We all need knowledge that was purpose of schooling. Plis!!! Do you best, exam is coming.

U dey mind them? Na so one dey worry me via e-mail address. Am in 400L and he's telling me TMAs solutions of MTH113,PHY111...what? Sicko!

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.