Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (456) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3504715 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (1582) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AliEsq(m): 12:18am On Nov 09, 2015
Saw it too don't know how true it is
LOUIS6:
Hello.... NOUNites..

Are u guys seeing what am seeing.?

https://www.nairaland.com/2722830/senate-approves-noun-nysc-programme

Cc : Kazrem , honourableseyi , kosplateau , MimiHANS , donbrowser , JigsawKillah

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by darelar(m): 12:50am On Nov 09, 2015
LOUIS6:
Hello.... NOUNites..

yes I just read it too and this is good news. We're hoping it will happen during time but we only got exclusion letter. Congrats to Nigeria n's and Eaglet for the victory. Champions again 2015

Cc : Kazrem , honourableseyi , kosplateau , MimiHANS , donbrowser , JigsawKillah

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JigsawKillah(m): 3:44am On Nov 09, 2015
LOUIS6:
Hello.... NOUNites..

until I see a NOUNite in Khaki, I'm still doubting it

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 09, 2015
LOUIS6:
Hello.... NOUNites..

Did u watch d session of d senate? Everyone should have the right to misery-my understanding.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 7:25am On Nov 09, 2015
kosplateau:

Did u watch d session of d senate? Everyone should have the right to misery-my understanding.

Calm down, I never told you dat i watched d video session of d senate ... I saw the Topic on Nairaland front page last nite.

Just like JigsawKillah said... until i see a NOUNites in khaki
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 8:17am On Nov 09, 2015
a huge relief, noun in khaki. some will not believe they are worst than Thomas.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 8:25am On Nov 09, 2015
LOUIS6:
Hello.... NOUNites..

I second JigsawKillah position.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stingg(m): 8:41am On Nov 09, 2015
MimiHANS:

Visit www.nou.org.ng

You'll get to see the postgraduate courses available for registration.
I checked already and couldn't see PGD Economics. My thought is that probably some courses were not written on the site, like what happens in most schools.
Pls do you know of anybody undertaking the course in nou?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:44am On Nov 09, 2015
MimiHANS:

I second JigsawKillah position.
Exactly. E no bug me self.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 10:14am On Nov 09, 2015
stingg:

I checked already and couldn't see PGD Economics. My thought is that probably some courses were not written on the site, like what happens in most schools.
Pls do you know of anybody undertaking the course in nou?

If you didn't see the course among the list of courses offered in NOUN on the school website, then it means NOUN doesn't offer that course.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 09, 2015
LOUIS6:

Calm down, I never told you dat i watched d video session of d senate ... I saw the Topic on Nairaland front page last nite.

Just like JigsawKillah said... until i see a NOUNites in khaki
I saw it too and I'm never a fan of NYSC. That shiit shouldn't be compulsory or dreamt on. Unless u have no plans and follow to waste one year.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stingg(m): 11:34am On Nov 09, 2015
SONKOko:

If you didn't see the course among the list of courses offered in NOUN on the school website, then it means NOUN doesn't offer that course.

Much thanks..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Agalasis(m): 5:45pm On Nov 09, 2015
LOUIS6:
Hello.... NOUNites..

It is bery bery true.
You can check nysc fortal.
NOUN is now among the list of registrable institutions por nysc.
Pollow the instructions and see por yourself...frovided NOUN-senates av sat and affroved your final results
LOUIS6:
Hello.... NOUNites..

It is bery bery true.
Pollow the instructions and see por yourself...frovided NOUN-senates av sat and affroved your final results
LOUIS6:
Hello.... NOUNites..

It is bery bery true.
Pollow the instructions and see por yourself...frovided NOUN-senates av sat and affroved your pinal results

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lakesidepapa(m): 8:30pm On Nov 10, 2015
kosplateau:

I saw it too and I'm never a fan of NYSC. That shiit shouldn't be compulsory or dreamt on. Unless u have no plans and follow to waste one year.
I concur, I'm never in support of the issue of NYSC. It Jst a wasting of time. Pls bro which month of next year will the incoming semester end? And how long does it take to get 100L results transcript in NOUN? @honourableseyi obinoscopy MimiHANS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 9:01pm On Nov 10, 2015
lakesidepapa:

I concur, I'm never in support of the issue of NYSC. It Jst a wasting of time. Pls bro which month of next year will the incoming semester end? And how long does it take to get 100L results transcript in NOUN? @honourableseyi obinoscopy MimiHANS

Probably, May next year coz the 2016/2017 School Calendar is not yet out. So, I can't be damn sure, but it's normally May.

100L results transcript? Are you transferring?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
lakesidepapa:

May 2016. Within a month.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lakesidepapa(m): 9:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
MimiHANS:

Probably, May next year coz the 2016/2017 School Calendar is not yet out. So, I can't be damn sure, but it's normally May.

100L results transcript? Are you transferring?

Yes by the power of God, I want to transfer. U have to understand bro but it's coded.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 10:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
lakesidepapa:

Yes by the power of God, I want to transfer. U have to understand bro but it's coded.

It will actually take you up to 4/5 weeks to get it, however, make sure you earnestly follow it up at the Exam&Records Unit, so as to erase any form of adjournment.

Sie ubertragen nach Deutschland?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lakesidepapa(m): 10:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
MimiHANS:

It will actually take you up to 4/5 weeks to get it, however, make sure you earnestly follow it up at the Exam&Records Unit, so as to erase any form of adjournment.

Sie ubertragen nach Deutschland?

Wenn du meinst, Substantiv, ja sie tun, um
Deutschland.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Generalkorex(m): 10:42pm On Nov 10, 2015
lakesidepapa:

i see boss #ts2016. It is well.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lakesidepapa(m): 10:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
Generalkorex:
i see boss #ts2016. It is well.
how i wish u could be on track jst like me.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by allytimko: 11:35pm On Nov 10, 2015
Hello guys, am new on nairaland and also new here.

I will like to pursue an MSc in Information Technology.

I graduated 2009 from Lautech with a 3rd Class in Computer Science and I have over 6years working experience in the IT industry.
Completed NYSC 2011.

Questions :

1. It is possible for me to proceed with MSc Info Tech without going through PDG first?

2. I tried applying earlier through the online portal for the MSc directly but was denied, how do i go about the application?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 6:52am On Nov 11, 2015
allytimko:
Hello guys, am new on nairaland and also new here.

I will like to pursue an MSc in Information Technology.

I graduated 2009 from Lautech with a 3rd Class in Computer Science and I have over 6years working experience in the IT industry.
Completed NYSC 2011.

Questions :

1. It is possible for me to proceed with MSc Info Tech without going through PDG first?

2. I tried applying earlier through the online portal for the MSc directly but was denied, how do i go about the application?
Pgd first morning sir
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 9:08am On Nov 11, 2015
kosplateau:
May 2016. Within a month.

Within a month? Like seriously?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 9:14am On Nov 11, 2015
lakesidepapa:

May/June. The time frame of getting it will depend on your location, background plan, and follow up. Don't be surprised, it may be up to 2-3 months if care is not taken.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tmapark(m): 9:49am On Nov 11, 2015
Still battling with your TMAs

Check our solved and tested TMA solutions. >>>> http://buytma.com/index.php/topic,209.0.html
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
honourableseyi:

Within a month? Like seriously?
Yep.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 12:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
lakesidepapa:

Wenn du meinst, Substantiv, ja sie tun, um Deutschland.
Ordnung, ich wurde es nicht wissen.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by PaulHM: 1:35pm On Nov 11, 2015
Hello Nairalanders,
Please what is the project color for PGD Info Tech.?
and how many copies am I to submit

God bless!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lakesidepapa(m): 4:31pm On Nov 11, 2015
MimiHANS:

ja jetzt
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lakesidepapa(m): 4:32pm On Nov 11, 2015
MimiHANS:

ja jetzt

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (1582) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.