Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (457) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3504429 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (1582) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by GCFR696(m): 4:59pm On Nov 11, 2015
Hello house
I'm a graduate of industrial design(Bsc.) from ABU, class of 2012. I have a year's experience in the banking sector and I want to enroll for an MBA(professional) at NOUN. Do I need to bag a PGD first, considering the fact that I have a science background or I can go straight for my MBA as it is a professional certificate I want??
Any information will be highly appreciate.

Regards.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by samguru(m): 5:27pm On Nov 11, 2015
GCFR696:
Hello house
I'm a graduate of industrial design(Bsc.) from ABU, class of 2012. I have a year's experience in the banking sector and I want to enroll for an MBA(professional) at NOUN. Do I need to bag a PGD first, considering the fact that I have a science background or I can go straight for my MBA as it is a professional certificate I want??
Any information will be highly appreciate.

Regards.

You don't need PGD just work down to the nearest study centre for modalities.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by GCFR696(m): 9:39pm On Nov 12, 2015
samguru:

You don't need PGD just work down to the nearest study centre for modalities.
Thanks a bunch
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tmapark(m): 12:10pm On Nov 13, 2015
Are you finding it difficult to calculate your result?

Do you think you have failed a course ?

You wrote an exam but you are not sure of your result?

If you are looking for an answer to any of the above question the answer is below.

You now calculate your grade with our Result calculator.

It is very easy to use just fill your scores and click on Calculate my grade you will view your grade immediately.
[font=georgia][/font]

Open university Result Calculator is here
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by damiliano(m): 8:58pm On Nov 13, 2015
pls, m an mba student.just finished my exams and completed my project and submitted, what will i do to ensure my name comes out for certification by january
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zubizareta(m): 7:02am On Nov 14, 2015
damiliano:
pls, m an mba student.just finished my exams and completed my project and submitted, what will i do to ensure my name comes out for certification by january

Please I would love to know when you started the MBA program and how long it took you to get here. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 7:08am On Nov 14, 2015
damiliano:
When did you submit your project?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by GdexFolami(m): 9:09am On Nov 14, 2015
pls guys this is my email folamimichael49@gmail.com....I need chemistry nd physics handout pls or textbook...pls if u have kindly send to a brother pls..thank u every1
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by damiliano(m): 10:34am On Nov 14, 2015
baba11:

early november
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 12:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
damiliano:

early november
How?

Which centre?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by imagrg(m): 4:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
Help!!! PHY 111: Elementary mechanics and PHY113 for 100 level computer science is not on the exam 2015/2016 time table!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nelson86: 6:11pm On Nov 14, 2015
zubizareta:

Please I would love to know when you started the MBA program and how long it took you to get here. Thanks
pls answer dis question
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 14, 2015
nelson86:
pls answer dis question
Two yrs.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 14, 2015
baba11:

So u are still romancing urs. Continue!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 6:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
kosplateau:

So u are still romancing urs. Continue!
Help if you can help..had it been it was in other states, it would have been easier to do...besides,I'm very careful not to give it just anybody who will later compound my woes!!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 7:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
NOUN!!!! E no easy oooo. My last two exam almost cut my throat. Kai kosplateau your school definition is easy to gain admission but not easy to graduate.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nelson86: 7:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
imagrg:
Help!!! PHY 111: Elementary mechanics and PHY113 for 100 level computer science is not on the exam 2015/2016 time table!
my oga when did u apply for your course and wch center r u?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 7:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
lakesidepapa:

ja jetzt

Bestes Gluck!

Ich anfangen solte Masters verarbeitung in Deutschland im nachsten jahr.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 7:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
lakesidepapa:

ja jetzt
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gluthatione: 7:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
Kazrem:
NOUN!!!! E no easy oooo. My last two exam almost cut my throat. Kai kosplateau your school definition is easy to gain admission but not easy to graduate.
Yes is not easy, but it also depends on your approach brother.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gluthatione: 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2015
Question for all, NOUN e-xam and POP which one is d most difficult?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
Gluthatione:

Yes is not easy, but it also depends on your approach brother.
I use one of the best study methods / approach.
What's your own approach?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gluthatione: 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2015
Kazrem:
I use one of the best study methods / approach. What's your own approach?
Firstly which exam are u writing?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
Gluthatione:
Question for all, NOUN e-xam and POP which one is d most difficult?

As with many things, there are pros and cons to these exams. But the question is, do the pros outweigh the cons? Or do the cons make these tests unfair?

Some of the benefits of CBT include: timely feedback, more efficient monitoring and tracking of students' results which POP exams lacks.

Specifically, students who reported that they work harder than others performed best on the Computer-based Test.

However, as for me, I do prefer POP to CBT, because I'll get to express myself with meaningful and equitable answers to the questions asked.
Additionally, On paper, you can see all of the questions at once and skip around, answering easy questions first.

3 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gluthatione: 9:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
MimiHANS:

As with many things, there are pros and cons to these exams. But the question is, do the pros outweigh the cons? Or do the cons make these tests unfair?

Some of the benefits of CBT include: timely feedback, more efficient monitoring and tracking of students' results which POP exams lacks.

Specifically, students who reported that they work harder than others performed best on the Computer-based Test.

However, as for me, I do prefer POP to CBT, because I'll get to express myself with meaningful and equitable answers to the questions asked.
Additionally, On paper, you can see all of the questions at once and skip around, answering easy questions first.
That's wonderful bro, I like your critical analysis concerning d question.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
baba11:

Help if you can help..had it been it was in other states, it would have been easier to do...besides,I'm very careful not to give it just anybody who will later compound my woes!!!!
I wish I could, brother. Try to approach them immediately after the e-exams!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
Kazrem:
Nothing good is easy...congrats on ur exam completion.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 4:38am On Nov 15, 2015
Gluthatione:

Firstly which exam are u writing?
E exam
kosplateau:

kosplateau:

I know and even like it like that. Just to express my feeling. Not yet completed. 3 more to go
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 5:03am On Nov 15, 2015
Kazrem:

I use one of the best study methods / approach.
What's your own approach?

Can u tell me one of the best study methods / approach u use?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 8:04am On Nov 15, 2015
LOUIS6:

Can u tell me one of the best study methods / approach u use?
Here is it:
1. I don't rely on tma even when am brainwashed that it's going to be all tma filled exam. I don't give chance.
2. I read the material cover to cover.
3. I don't wait for exam before I read.
4. I extract fill in the gaps questions from the material and solve them. This has proved workable as my results is evidential.
5. I only read the tma in the night before or on exam day.
A Sample of fill in the gaps question is captured below.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 8:32am On Nov 15, 2015
kosplateau:

I wish I could, brother. Try to approach them immediately after the e-exams!
That's exactly my plan... anything short of that means I've failed to do what I ought to have done!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by imagrg(m): 8:34am On Nov 15, 2015
nelson86:
my oga when did u apply for your course and wch center r u?
2015. Benin Study Centre. And please, let someone help to answer the TMA questions for these courses for me - I don't want to have a carry over in them please!!!! Help please before the portal is shut. Text to 08138139180. email : imagrg@live.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) ... (1582) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.