Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,781 members, 7,837,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (471) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3505415 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (1582) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UEDIBO: 7:31am On Dec 14, 2015
Obinoscopy:
My guess is January ending or February 2016. Not so sure.
but they said according to the school calendar that it is 14th dec. 2015.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Meriekriss: 12:18pm On Dec 14, 2015
Hello House,

I am currently doing a PGD program in Business Admin in NOUN. We just completed our first semester exam. During the exams, we were told to submit 3 project topics for approval by the second week of December.

Please can anyone confirm if submission has begun?

Also, I am yet to submit my registration file and other documents. Hope that isnt late yet?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by honourableseyi: 1:20pm On Dec 14, 2015
kayusely:
Please when will Nursing get full accreditation and when will NOUN graduates be participating in NYSC thanks

After a while, the committee will visit the school again yo know if the necessary things that must be on ground to get the full accreditation have been put in place. So it depends on when NOUN meets the requirements. As for NYSC, I can't say. Zero your mind on it for now

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 14, 2015
plz I didn't meet up the second semester exam. am suppose to be entring 200 L now what do I do plZ
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tola9ja: 3:46pm On Dec 14, 2015
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 5:04pm On Dec 14, 2015
Meriekriss:
Hello House,

I am currently doing a PGD program in Business Admin in NOUN. We just completed our first semester exam. During the exams, we were told to submit 3 project topics for approval by the second week of December.

Please can anyone confirm if submission has begun?

Also, I am yet to submit my registration file and other documents. Hope that isnt late yet?

-Submission of project proposal has begun.

-It's not too late. However, make sure you submit your documents this month or better still, next year January.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 5:06pm On Dec 14, 2015
smithsydny:
plz I didn't meet up the second semester exam. am suppose to be entring 200 L now what do I do plZ

Don't Panic!
You'll actually start from where you stopped.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 14, 2015
MimiHANS:

Don't Panic!
You'll actually start from where you stopped.
would just have to pay the last term school fees..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Meriekriss: 6:05pm On Dec 14, 2015
MimiHANS:

-Submission of project proposal has begun.

-It's not too late. However, make sure you submit your documents this month or better still, next year January.

Thanks for your response. I meant project topics. I believe that's what you are referring to.

Please, can you advise on the process of submission. Is it by email, or we submit to someone hand written? How exactly? Please clarify. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by TUNEX89(m): 7:22pm On Dec 14, 2015
Auwa:
tunex pls send it 4 me. my email is hauwal87@yahoo.com.
he has not send it ooh. I guess you are in 300L first semester
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by TUNEX89(m): 7:29pm On Dec 14, 2015
Kendrick0000:

I can help with ACC 307, SMS 303 & SMS 305
pls and pls i am still expecting past question papers. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 2dice(m): 10:11pm On Dec 14, 2015
Hellp house I went to Zenith Bank to purchase Noun form they told me to go Noun website to generate a Reference Number
I thought the bank Gives the Pin
Anyone to Help
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lexdino: 10:28pm On Dec 14, 2015
2dice:
Hellp house I went to Zenith Bank to purchase Noun form they told me to go Noun website to generate a Reference Number
I thought the bank Gives the Pin
Anyone to Help
Remita
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 2dice(m): 10:31pm On Dec 14, 2015
lexdino:
Remita
ok ..what am I going to do next man?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Obinoscopy(m): 11:40pm On Dec 14, 2015
UEDIBO:
but they said according to the school calendar that it is 14th dec. 2015.
Really? Well let's hope they stick to their calendar this time around
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by richtubor: 12:52am On Dec 15, 2015
NOUN Students Kicks Against Unionism

NOUN Set To Increase Student’s Access To University Through Online Degrees

Brief History Of The National Open University Of Nigeria – NOUN

NOUN Will Maintain Lead-Position In Mass Literacy Education – NOUN VC

Why Our Course Materials Are Open On Internet – NOUN

NOUN, EWAN Partner On Education Reform

Coalition Petitions Buhari Over Plans To Discredit NOUN VC

NOUN In The Context Of 21st Century Ivory Tower

Ten Steps To Successful Admission In NOUN

Bill To Amend National Open University Of Nigeria Rejected

Boko Haram, Militancy Products Of illiteracy –NOUN VC

Open Varsity Certificates World Class – Tenebe

NOUN Has Capacity To Admit 1m Students Annually – Tenebe

Join and read all NOUN news @

http://nounites.com/forums/forum/second-forum/
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by liljaydee(m): 10:49am On Dec 15, 2015
please need advice on which course to choose that is stress free at Ikeja SC. public admin or Business admin. dont know which to choose.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Auwa: 11:27am On Dec 15, 2015
TUNEX89:
he has not send it ooh. I guess you are in 300L first semester
yes i am
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by TUNEX89(m): 11:36am On Dec 15, 2015
Auwa:
yes i am
ok. do u have any of the pq ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 12:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
Meriekriss:

Thanks for your response. I meant project topics. I believe that's what you are referring to.

Please, can you advise on the process of submission. Is it by email, or we submit to someone hand written? How exactly? Please clarify. Thanks

At your SC.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MimiHANS(m): 12:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
liljaydee:
please need advice on which course to choose that is stress free at Ikeja SC. public admin or Business admin. dont know which to choose.

There is no such thing as an easy course in the University.

I believe the difficulty of a course is relative. What is difficult for someone can be a walk in the park for others. It depends on your approach, perseverance and doggedness. You also need to know your area of interest and your capacity as well.

Read well, ask questions, be focused and you will be fine.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Auwa: 12:48pm On Dec 15, 2015
TUNEX89:
ok. do u have any of the pq ?
no.....thats why am worried
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 15, 2015
liljaydee:

Please take at heart that no course in the higher institution is a cakewalk. You need to be tenacious and hardboiled to succeed

Succinctly,Business administration envelopes organizing, directing and controlling a firm or organization as well as marketing and business decision making.

in a nutshell, Public administration encircles the
managing of executive arm of local, and federal
government; and focusing on the systematic study of executive organization and management.

Read extensively and intensively,sweat and slave and you will succeed in whatever course you look forward to study.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sike(m): 1:56pm On Dec 15, 2015
Sike:
Pls how much is the school fees for new undergraduate students.?
someone should pls answer this now
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by izaray(f): 3:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
House pls, i need ur help, i was offered an admission in April 2015, to study peace study and conflict resolution, but couldn't met up. So my question now is, can i still go ahead to make my sch fees payment den cont.?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 5:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
Sike:
someone should pls answer this now
We don't pay school fees in the real meaning of school fees here. We pay for compulsory fee :40k for new students, course registration fee :2k for each 2 units course, exam fee: 1k for each exam. That's all.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 5:05pm On Dec 15, 2015
izaray:
House pls, i need ur help, i was offered an admission in April 2015, to study peace study and conflict resolution, but couldn't met up. So my question now is, can i still go ahead to make my sch fees payment den cont.?
Yes you can. Once portal is open for regiatration, go pay for compulsory fee and other fees. Hope you have been given matric no.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kendrick0000: 8:03pm On Dec 15, 2015
TUNEX89:
pls and pls i am still expecting past question papers. Thanks

I'm encountering some difficulties in sending them. I'm sorry.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by prof2015(m): 9:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
i started noun some while back but couldnt continue because of some issues. I am ready to continue now do i just register my courses and continue or do i need to re register
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by severus(m): 10:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
For those like me who are interested in sponsorship for your schooling, i found this program online, www.schoola.cf they have plenty of scholarship programs and loan for sponsorship also you can get small work to do while in school. its really cool
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dickoflife(m): 4:52am On Dec 16, 2015
Hey I missed an exam last semester and I went to my SC to drop the course. It doesn't reflect on my portal. I still see the same course ther. Does that mean they didn't drop the course and I failed it?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 6:57am On Dec 16, 2015
prof2015:
i started noun some while back but couldnt continue because of some issues. I am ready to continue now do i just register my courses and continue or do i need to re register
Where did you stop?
Continue from where you stopped.

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (1582) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.