Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (487) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3479082 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 12:48pm On Jan 13, 2016
damiliano:

OK. Thanks. What SC are you?

You're welcome....ik SC and you?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 1:04pm On Jan 13, 2016
baba11:

Bros, I remember you were gunning for a first. How far? Did you make it?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by damiliano(m): 2:03pm On Jan 13, 2016
baba11:

Osogbo. Is it the general list for everyone you saw or just the list for ik sc
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 2:14pm On Jan 13, 2016
damiliano:

Osogbo. Is it the general list for everyone you saw or just the list for ik sc

It is a general list cool
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kbshow100(m): 2:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
samguru:

Just walk into any study centre, for a start you should not spend more than 80k for registration and access to the portal.

You are not buying any book.

good morning oga, please i have a question, what is the minimum unit am I supposed take for each semester in Msc info tech,

Or, the minimum unit to take for the both semesters, thank you sir
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 2:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
SONKOko:

Bros, I remember you were gunning for a first. How far? Did you make it?
My thesis didn't make it to happen....had it been that I had 5 points in it, I would have made FIRST.

it's somewhere around 4.25 now

But it's still a very good grade since it's far above 60% standard for PhD ( doubtful) future things cool
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 2:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
baba11:

My thesis didn't make it to happen....had it been that I had 5 points in it, I would have made FIRST.

it's somewhere around 4.25 now

But it's still a very good grade since it's far above 60% standard for PhD ( doubtful) future things cool

Congrats!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 2:36pm On Jan 13, 2016
SONKOko:

Congrats!

Thanks.... anyone doing Msc info tech should PM me asap for PQs.....hardcopy and softcopy before I unfollow this thread cool
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by holuwajaytee(m): 2:44pm On Jan 13, 2016
pls I need help guys....I am just abt to register for noun and have been to the bank thrice and dey keep telling me that the remita is not goin tru.....pls wat can i do?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 2:54pm On Jan 13, 2016
baba11:

Thanks.... anyone doing Msc info tech should PM me asap for PQs.....hardcopy and softcopy before I unfollow this thread cool

I will mail you now for the PQs. I might decide to do Msc in NOUN. My name not yet on the graduating list though.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ashibelite: 3:09pm On Jan 13, 2016
Please, can anyone help me to check my name on the list?
Ashibel Festus Akeh
M.sc peace studies and conflict resolution
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DAVEZONIGLTD: 3:18pm On Jan 13, 2016
Good afternoon, pls what is the requirements for Bsc in Economics Course in NOUN. Thanks

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 3:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
baba11:

I'm at the SC now and the list is a general list...finally,my name is there.

If you want me to check for you....you've 30 minutes to signify with your full name,course of study and degree e.g Msc

Congrats bro.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 4:04pm On Jan 13, 2016
DAVEZONIGLTD:
Good afternoon, pls what is the requirements for Bsc in Economics Course in NOUN. Thanks
Maths and
English compulsory
Economics and any other social science subjects and perhaps one science subject. But I advice you visit the site for more detailed requirements. Www.nou.edu.ng
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 4:32pm On Jan 13, 2016
SONKOko:

I will mail you now for the PQs. I might decide to do Msc in NOUN. My name not yet on the graduating list though.
Ok
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Joe50(m): 4:34pm On Jan 13, 2016
tongue
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 4:34pm On Jan 13, 2016
Kazrem:

Congrats bro.
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by liljaydee(m): 4:53pm On Jan 13, 2016
cant find the requirements to study public admin B.sc on NOUN portal..... can any one help me on the requirements?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 13, 2016
uau:
senate meeting over and final list out.

no 2015 i.e. NOU15XXXXXXX will make it.

wait and collect statement of result by march/april.

hello, Is the new list out? Cos i was told senate met yesterday...what is the outcome on whether any new list will be out?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Obinoscopy(m): 6:43pm On Jan 13, 2016
stevohdee:
score grade point 70&abv A 5 60-69 B 4 50-59 C 3 45-49 D 2 40-45 E 1 39&Blw F 0. Pls is dis correct or nt
The bolded is slightly wrong. It's 40-44 for the E grade not 40-45
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UEDIBO: 7:29pm On Jan 13, 2016
baba11:

BRO. I AM STARTING NEXT MONTH.
Msc INFO TECH
uedibo@yahoo.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UEDIBO: 7:36pm On Jan 13, 2016
please what is the requirement and procedure for the ALUMNI registration
and which other document are we taking to our SC for clearance?.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 7:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
UEDIBO:

BRO. I AM STARTING NEXT MONTH.
Msc INFO TECH
uedibo@yahoo.com
Copy that....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 8:01pm On Jan 13, 2016
baba11:

Copy that....

I've sent you a mail on PQs but no reply yet from you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Meriekriss: 8:25pm On Jan 13, 2016
Please someone is asking if noun has a hostel in Abuja??
Please urgent response will be highly appreciated

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Luka316(m): 8:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
Pls I need help...... Iam finding it difficult to fill the online alumni registration even after bank payment......... Pls if anyone have succeeded registering he should guide us. Thank you.

#weRepNoun

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Dan1el: 8:57pm On Jan 13, 2016
Sorry for the question. Once I pay the compulsory 40k for pgd, hope I won't pay any other money until 2nd semester. Secondly can I send someone to do the reg for me at the sc
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UEDIBO: 9:20pm On Jan 13, 2016
SONKOko:

I've sent you a mail on PQs but no reply yet from you.
i have not seen it sir uedibo@yahoo.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by thatsmartgirl(f): 9:48pm On Jan 13, 2016
kunleee:

Hmmmm kd study centre, wish there is another sc in town. if you still having challenges on the remita ish, i can be of assist. just generate mine n payment made on Stanbic online internet banking.
Please nounites final year students or pgd/masters students, were u told at your sc to make payments not only for the compulsory fee but also course registration fee before u can submit project topics.
Hello,
I've done the Remita payment. Thesame pin they gave me in the school center is the same Pin they gave me in the Bank. Now, the when ever I visit and sign up on the site it Will show me "invalid pin". I've tried it many times, yet nothing...
What do I do broz??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by apeelewuetu: 10:13pm On Jan 13, 2016
[b]LINK [/b]for new applicant to login- http://application.nou.edu.ng/ApplicantLogin.aspx
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by apeelewuetu: 10:36pm On Jan 13, 2016
Thank God, Thank Buhari, for this single account, Hummmmmmmmmmmm!!!, there is no need to sleep in the bank before you pay National Open University fees, wasting time to queue in the bank while the bank officials will be telling various stories like no service, no network, come back later, we are too busy, NOUN website is not going, u cannot pay more than this or that etc. To pay your school fees is now as simple as abc. firstly, generate a pin from your portal, login to pay with remita platform, login to your internet bank and pay. The only risk with this method is that you must be very good in internet and make sure u don't do mixed up, like those with unserious mind who can easily forget password or pay with somebody else remita number which will not allow the money to enter the right portal, to retrieve back such money may be difficult. shine your eyes. for more information contact me on 09095704518 or 07066369302.

(1) (2) (3) ... (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.