Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (530) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3486135 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 4:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
oneluvs:

Did you check your portal. There are some changes now Cit383 and cit353 are now compulsory not more elective. Also in the course reg for 2016 is now compulsory there carrying 2C not 2E
you are in which department?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dest4real(m): 4:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
Hello house,

Any PGDE student here please?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sirfemoz(m): 5:02pm On Feb 25, 2016
Good evening all

Can someone assist me with PGD Information Technology past questions?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sirfemoz(m): 5:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
1money:
Please house, CIT 711 is showing as user interface design and ergonomics in ecourseware.
But in tma portal it is showing as computer fundamentals.
Now the problem is the course content is very different, I've been trying to do the tma to no avail.None of the answers are in the book.
Anyone else with this problem, how did you solve it?
pgd info tech
thanks

Bro, I'm also PGD Information Technology student. Will send you a pm.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oneluvs: 5:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
Am computer science student

LOUIS6:
you are in which department?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kgdavid(m): 6:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
Hello guys, i've got another question:

I'm due for NYSC but i'm wondering if i could do a NOUN post-graduate diploma during my service year, and thus save some time? Is it allowed by NOUN, is it allowed by the NYSC? Anyone with such experience?

Knowledgeable responses would be most appreciated.

Thanks!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LOUIS6(m): 6:36pm On Feb 25, 2016
oneluvs:
Am computer science student

i am a criminology student but am not doing any cit courses @ 300 level
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oneluvs: 6:48pm On Feb 25, 2016
OK. Thanks
LOUIS6:
i am a criminology student but am not doing any cit courses @ 300 level
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
Hope by clicking on the Button '' Start Tma" just to view it without answering it yet wont cause kasala for me o.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maekhel(m): 8:05pm On Feb 25, 2016
shegsky:
Hope by clicking on the Button '' Start Tma" just to view it without answering it yet wont cause kasala for me o.
No it won't.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Oluwasolayimika(f): 8:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
sirfemoz:

Me too, Where is your Study centre?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by amazinggrace11: 8:42pm On Feb 25, 2016
Hw do I drop a course?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by daamazing(m): 9:26pm On Feb 25, 2016
Did anyone receive this message too? Note Dat Gud Lecture Is Pivotal to Gud Performance You Are There4 enjoined 2 Join Ur Other Colleagues @T&T Lecture Centre Agege For Qaulity Lec Organise For N O U N Students @ Plt 18/20 Rd 3 Wiliam Estate Vetland B/stop Agege. Lec Days- Sat 10-5pm Sun- 1pm-5pm For Fur Enquiry -- .......
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sirfemoz(m): 9:36pm On Feb 25, 2016
Oluwasolayimika:
Me too, Where is your Study centre?

McCarthy Obalende Study Center
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 25, 2016
maekhel:
No it won't.

Thanks Brotherly

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 25, 2016
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 25, 2016
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sirjakez(m): 11:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
Any PGD public administration student here, please identify
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by harmony04(m): 12:04am On Feb 26, 2016
Plz I nid a good infomation on the total fee for pgd info tech in noun all d fee am to pay to finish d course plz its very urgent. U can as well email me yinusa04@yahoo.com thanks in anticipation for ur reply. Including course reg fee, materials is important if I can get sm1 to gv me thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 26, 2016
NixowL:
sirjakez: Hi. Please mail me with a proper introduction; your SC, dept and level in order to join. Thanks
300level, criminology and security studies, abeokuta study center. 08071350065. Please add me.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:55am On Feb 26, 2016
captmatts:

Sup bro..pls let's connect 08137495603 whatsap 100 level ESRM
yeah, Thats kul. ESRM ministry is growing .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by IamLadyB: 7:25am On Feb 26, 2016
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Oluwasolayimika(f): 9:21am On Feb 26, 2016
sirfemoz:

McCarthy Obalende Study Center
Oh.. Okay, Mine is at Ikeja. Pm me would forward the past questions to you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Oluwasolayimika(f): 9:28am On Feb 26, 2016
Is there any What'sapp group chat for Pgd info tech students?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SENESCO(m): 9:33am On Feb 26, 2016
amazinggrace11:
Hw do I drop a course?
You wil have to go to ICT in your study centre to drop any course for course/exam reg.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 26, 2016
Whats happening with Noun o. A friend just informed me of the new development about our courses. What could have happened to the change in Gst courses from 2unit to 0unit. The whole course structure suddenly reduced 4rm 21units to 18unit. Guyz. What do u suggest i do in these instance. Should i stick with the former registered course or i should add the 3new courses that just showed up .
Now that the 2Gst courses is now 0unit, won't they refund me back. Just tired o
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by liljaydee(m): 12:12pm On Feb 26, 2016
please guys, i got admission since December but have yet to do my clearance and make any payments due to some financial stuff, please i want to know if i can do that first or second week of march? hope its not too late?

cc: Obinoscopy

cc: IamLadyB
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hiswords7: 1:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
liljaydee:
please guys, i got admission since December but have yet to do my clearance and make any payments due to some financial stuff, please i want to know if i can do that first or second week of march? hope its not too late?

cc: Obinoscopy

cc: IamLadyB

Well,from the info at hand.....portal will be closing by 11th of march. So,first week of march will be OK for u do the registration sir
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 1money: 1:04pm On Feb 26, 2016
sirfemoz:

Seen and replied
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JigsawKillah(m): 2:01pm On Feb 26, 2016
oneluvs:

Did you check your portal. There are some changes now Cit383 and cit353 are now compulsory not more elective. Also in the course reg for 2016 is now compulsory there carrying 2C not 2E

I just noticed. I've already registered 383 as an elective and its still showing elective. But 353 is showing C. Did they change any of the previous C courses?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JigsawKillah(m): 2:11pm On Feb 26, 2016
Deleted

(1) (2) (3) ... (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.