Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,836 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (538) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3475345 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ladypinkky(f): 5:55am On Mar 09, 2016
Good morning,please I have to 0unit courses is it under most for me to register them.computer science 100level
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hiswords7: 7:47am On Mar 09, 2016
ladypinkky:
Good morning,please I have to 0unit courses is it under most for me to register them.computer science 100level

If it is compulsory, then it is a must u write and pass it before u graduate. Register it now,it will not add to your total unit this semester.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hiswords7: 7:53am On Mar 09, 2016
prety247:

Pls good day house am having issues with registrable courses for my semester dats 2nd semester 100 level data management. Heard it was u9dated nd some changes made but can access it as it keeps giving me Error 404. Pls any one knows how I can go abt it or have d new updated list pls help me. As I haven registered my courses for dat reason although my wallet is loaded but time is fast racing. Tnks cheers

I guess the changes will also reflect on your portal as well. Got to "course registration" on your portal and look at the courses loaded for u. Some of the GST will carry 0unit,register them as they will not add any weight to your total this semester. Then look for MTH that has been upgraded...mth122 and 112 has been joined to make mth102. Good luck
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kunleee(m): 8:51am On Mar 09, 2016
elidi:
please anyone has information regarding project procedures for PGD students. I wanted to change my study center if the project requires me to be physically present. thanks in anticipation
register the project (mine was 25k) in the course registration, go with the print out to ur sc along with ur 3 proposed topics. meet the cafe guys to get sample of how u type it. submit with course registration printout. i was called like 3 weeks after but if dont get a call, kindly go back to enquiry. once approved, u get a lecturer assign to u with his/her details, call him/her. chikena...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SirFergie(m): 9:29am On Mar 09, 2016
I have been trying to register exam courses for some days now, but i havent been able to, the page keeps restarting, and when it doesnt restart, it just seems stuck...any other person experiencing this?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by prety247: 11:26am On Mar 09, 2016
Much thanks @hisword7 saw the courses God bless. But dear pls I hv a problem last semester being 100 level 1st semester data management is my course of study I registered Elementary Mechanics then Phy 111, nd Heat and Properties of Matter then Phy 113, but didnt write the exam or do the tma as I was told that we shouldnt write it. But unfortunately I didnt formally drop it for a refund of my exam registration nd course registration money. And now in 2nd semester am seeing it as once course Phy 101. Pls does any1 know how I possibly get a refund for that money pls. I need assistance tnks pals.

ALSO D TOTAL CREDIT LOAD FOR WHAT I SAW LOADED IS 27 CAN I REGISTER ALL COS 4 RE FIRST ND OTHERS SECOND?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by achemomi: 1:24pm On Mar 09, 2016
kunleee:

register the project (mine was 25k) in the course registration, go with the print out to ur sc along with ur 3 proposed topics. meet the cafe guys to get sample of how u type it. submit with course registration printout. i was called like 3 weeks after but if dont get a call, kindly go back to enquiry. once approved, u get a lecturer assign to u with his/her details, call him/her. chikena...
Wow!
25k?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 09, 2016
SirFergie:
I have been trying to register exam courses for some days now, but i havent been able to, the page keeps restarting, and when it doesnt restart, it just seems stuck...any other person experiencing this?
try now. i just registered for two persons
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by destiro(m): 1:41pm On Mar 09, 2016
SirFergie:

keep trying, I witnessed it yestady but I've done it 2day
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by filibunky(m): 2:32pm On Mar 09, 2016
SirFergie:
NOUN site is totally messed up presently... I've been trying 2 register for some days now too. Wit d deadline around d corner d site jst dey insult itself
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Obinoscopy(m): 3:33pm On Mar 09, 2016
Please who has the soft copy of the exam timetable. Learnt the timetable is out.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jezsie: 8:14pm On Mar 09, 2016
Please If one is to rewrite a course which is not released and you dont want to wait after wrting series of letter without any change do one just pay the exam fee or what else. Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by anthney87: 8:06am On Mar 10, 2016
cmpunk:
. .
.let's chat on watsapp. whats ur number ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by VIPERVENOM(m): 9:00am On Mar 10, 2016
I've been unable to log into my portal both on PC and on the app. It keeps giving me this http/tomcat error. Is anyone also experiencing this?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Meriekriss: 10:17am On Mar 10, 2016
Quick question here for the second semester PGD students.. Please, are we to register the project for examination? Just checked my portal through NOUN app and realized project was included as pending course to be registered for exams.. Who else saw this
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sirjakez(m): 11:27am On Mar 10, 2016
NixowL:
kudoxs:
You're not a kid, so quit reasoning like one! The solutions to the missing TMA problem is what I was talking about. You never read the post to understand the context before drawing conclusions.
Secondly, you think solving TMAs for free would have been best right? And I should be ashamed of myself for providing solutions to TMAs for a fee?
Tell me you've never been rendered assistance in your academics from high school through college, whether paid or not, and we'll be having this conversation. Stick around and be frugal with words, and you might just learn a thing or two.
I need ur help bro..., I have paid my fees and have done my reg, am a PGD student of public admin, but I will be busy during march and April for d exam, so I dunno if I can still write my exams by next set without paying for d exam....
mind u have not paid for exam reg
thank
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by xlency(f): 11:52am On Mar 10, 2016
jezsie:
Please If one is to rewrite a course which is not released and you dont want to wait after wrting series of letter without any change do one just pay the exam fee or what else. Thanks.
i also experienced same ,i just re registered today,please fams,howmany units is needed for pgd to graduate from noun? thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by xlency(f): 11:53am On Mar 10, 2016
Meriekriss:
Quick question here for the second semester PGD students.. Please, are we to register the project for examination? Just checked my portal through NOUN app and realized project was included as pending course to be registered for exams.. Who else saw this

na so o the whole package is 27,ooo,25 for the course and 2k for the exam,chai EXTORTION
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by naturalmi: 12:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
hello guys,
I just bought the form for NOUN but i need pay school fees and register my courses what do i need to do? Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 10, 2016
sirjakez:
I need ur help bro..., I have paid my fees and have done my reg, am a PGD student of public admin, but I will be busy during march and April for d exam, so I dunno if I can still write my exams by next set without paying for d exam....
mind u have not paid for exam reg
thank
Yes, you can. Next semester you'd be paying for just the semester compulsory fees (~13k) and exams registration *for previously registered courses.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 10, 2016
xlency: You're not required to register an exam for research project. Either drop it or laud yourself for the generosity. wink
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sirjakez(m): 1:17pm On Mar 10, 2016
NixowL:
Yes, you can. Next semester you'd be paying for just the semester compulsory fees (~13k) and exams registration.
but have already paid for my courses already
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 10, 2016
sirjakez: You've said that before. Just leave as is. *Lookup edited response for clarity. ↑
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kunleee(m): 3:25pm On Mar 10, 2016
Meriekriss:
it will always appear in the exam reg since the project been among the course registration. Are we to pay for it? no ans but @Nixowl said we shld not.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by showlankie(m): 3:39pm On Mar 10, 2016
akplatnum2005:
SOLUTION TO MISSING TMA
here is how you retrieve your missing tma.

1. copy and edith this link

https://tma.nou.edu.ng/DisplayQuiz.aspx?tmaid=TMA1/GST107&MatricNumber=NOU165552523

2. Edith and replace with the missing tma code e.g TMA4/BUS

3. replace the matric number with yours.

4. copy the edited link to your address bar and hit the enter key. BINGO!
note: make sure you logon to your tma page on your device before u start

This worked for me, submitted all my TMAs
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by spartanian(m): 5:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
I am a PGD. Information Technology student, I wrote a CIT735 carryover course last exam but my result still shows that I failed it. Right now I am trying to register it for the next exam but it is not among my list of courses to be registered for exam, what is the way forward?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Obinoscopy(m): 5:26pm On Mar 10, 2016
Obinoscopy:
Please who has the soft copy of the exam timetable. Learnt the timetable is out.
A draft of the exam timetable is out. Click on attachment below to download.

Note: This is not the final timetable

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
Trying to submit a part of my TMA via my java phone since my Andriod isn't available but everytime i clicked on SUBMIT button . It bounces back.i need a Way Forward guyz.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
Thank you, Obinoscopy.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Wumine(f): 6:21pm On Mar 10, 2016
Please can anyone help me with past questions of:

MBA 825 (Research);
MBA831 (Organisational B&T)
PAD 823 (Project Mgt)
PAD854 (Public Enterprises Mgt)
PAD868 (Comparative Pub. Admin)
PAD810 (Public Policy Analysis)
PAS803 (Ecology of Pub. Admin)

Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AliEsq(m): 6:32pm On Mar 10, 2016
Obinoscopy:
A draft of the exam timetable is out. Click on attachment below to download.

Note: This is not the final timetable
cannot open file

(1) (2) (3) ... (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) ... (1579) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.