Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (557) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3498079 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by achemomi: 9:45am On Apr 11, 2016
Please, when is the time table for e-exam coming out so that one can know which course to study first?
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zyead: 3:01pm On Apr 11, 2016
donbrowser:
False
It was officially announced during the pop exam on Friday
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Richrico(m): 4:20pm On Apr 11, 2016
I have a Bachelor of Arts degree (BA) and I want to do PGDE. Can i be admitted without a pass in Maths in my o level?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LONGFELLOW02(m): 4:27pm On Apr 11, 2016
Richrico:
I have a Bachelor of Arts degree (BA) and I want to do PGDE. Can i be admitted without a pass in Maths in my o level?

Go and make enquiry@any study center close to you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kgdavid(m): 4:40pm On Apr 11, 2016
Richrico:

You should be admitted....that is the essence of its being an open university.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kgdavid(m): 4:46pm On Apr 11, 2016
btw i'm here because i am wondering when the admission into NOUN takes place? I couldn't find the info on the site and i'm not in Nigeria. Any info would be appreciated.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Richrico(m): 4:48pm On Apr 11, 2016
LONGFELLOW02:

Go and make enquiry@any study center close to you.
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Richrico(m): 4:49pm On Apr 11, 2016
Kgdavid:

You should be admitted....that is the essence of its being an open university.
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 7:07pm On Apr 11, 2016
Kgdavid:
btw i'm here because i am wondering when the admission into NOUN takes place? I couldn't find the info on the site and i'm not in Nigeria. Any info would be appreciated.

Admission takes place all through the year but exams are done April/May and October/Nov every year. Matric takes place twice in a year, convocation once in a year.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kgdavid(m): 7:20pm On Apr 11, 2016
Kazrem:

Admission takes place all through the year but exams are done April/May and October/Nov every year. Matric takes place twice in a year, convocation once in a year.

Thanks bro...So am i right to assume that the next matriculation will be in June and everyone who has been granted admission from January/February up until then, would be matriculated at that point?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 7:38pm On Apr 11, 2016
Kgdavid:

Thanks bro...So am i right to assume that the next matriculation will be in June and everyone who has been granted admission from January/February up until then, would be matriculated at that point?
It may not be June but August or September. Those admitted January-March had been matriculated last month.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lakesidepapa(m): 7:48pm On Apr 11, 2016
zyead:
It was officially announced during the pop exam on Friday
That what?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hiswords7: 8:27pm On Apr 11, 2016
ebiye55:

Kk. I mailed u already

check your mail right now.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zyead: 5:25am On Apr 12, 2016
lakesidepapa:

That what?

That e-exams start by may 2nd
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by skylane: 7:27am On Apr 12, 2016
Please house I want to transfer my study centre from abuja to lagos,relocating this month end,I want to knw the process,and duration it will take,please anyboody who has transfered before?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hedonistic: 8:06am On Apr 12, 2016
I'm thinking of starting a Master's programme in NOUN Abuja. Any ideas about how long it lasts for full time Master's programmes (social sciences) as well as the total cumulative fees? Wouldn't mind meeting some interesting fellow students there as well. Heard their main office/study centre is in Wuse 2.

More info please.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:01am On Apr 12, 2016
skylane:
Please house I want to transfer my study centre from abuja to lagos,relocating this month end,I want to knw the process,and duration it will take,please anyboody who has transfered before?
You will write a letter to your current study center indicating your name, course, matric, level and also reason for your change of SC. Also include your intended SC. It takes 2 weeks here in Lagos to another SC. I don't know for other States.
Let me see if I can still locate the specimen of the letter
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by maekhel(m): 10:04am On Apr 12, 2016
is e-exams time-table out? Can't see it in my portal.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by xmileeasy: 10:11am On Apr 12, 2016
hedonistic:
I'm thinking of starting a Master's programme in NOUN Abuja. Any ideas about how long it lasts for full time Master's programmes (social sciences) as well as the total cumulative fees? Wouldn't mind meeting some interesting fellow students there as well. Heard their main office/study centre is in Wuse 2.

More info please.
The Masters program is flexible, you can do it at your own pace. Check the courses available for your intended course of study. I can't calculate the cumulative fees but for the first semester you pay a compulsory fee of 40k, then you pay for each course you intend taking for that semester (2 credit unit =2500, 3 credit unit 3000). Also, you will pay for examination fee for each course at 2k per course.
The study centre at Wuse 2 have move to Dutse Alhaji junction, close to PSIN
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hedonistic: 10:48am On Apr 12, 2016
xmileeasy:

The Masters program is flexible, you can do it at your own pace. Check the courses available for your intended course of study. I can't calculate the cumulative fees but for the first semester you pay a compulsory fee of 40k, then you pay for each course you intend taking for that semester (2 credit unit =2500, 3 credit unit 3000). Also, you will pay for examination fee for each course at 2k per course.
The study centre at Wuse 2 have move to Dutse Alhaji junction, close to PSIN

Thanks a lot bro. Your info is very helpful. I should be on board within the next two weeks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by xmileeasy: 11:15am On Apr 12, 2016
hedonistic:

Thanks a lot bro. Your info is very helpful. I should be on board within the next two weeks.
Your are welcome sir.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kgdavid(m): 11:16am On Apr 12, 2016
Kazrem:

It may not be June but August or September. Those admitted January-March had been matriculated last month.

Thanks again, i really appreciate your kind attention.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kebaba(m): 2:49pm On Apr 12, 2016
I tried applying for MSC mass communication, after applying I wasn't given admission even though I read mass communication in my first degree with a second class lower grade....what would have been the reason for not giving me the admission...what do I do pls
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zyead: 4:18pm On Apr 12, 2016
Re check ur results

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ceexcel(m): 8:43pm On Apr 12, 2016
LOUIS6:
you can enroll now... If you can still meet up with time and money... Or better still, u wait till the beginning of next semester

Pls bro. Am having a little issue, I have paid for the form but I cannot login and do other things...... Pls guide me.
Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olulove(m): 9:52pm On Apr 12, 2016
zyead:
Re check ur results

I'm so happy, all my 3 missing result....RELEASED FINALLY...praiseeeee master JESUS!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by achemomi: 10:15pm On Apr 12, 2016
Why NOUN website not been working for past 4 days now?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by HallmarksAgency: 12:05am On Apr 13, 2016
STUDY IN THE PHILIPPINES!!!
Admissions are currently going on in the Philippines now for the JUNE/JULY Academic session into Maritime Studies ( Bachelor of Science in MARINE ENGINEERING OR MARINE TRANSPORTATION) which is a 3 years course and 1 year internship on aboard a ship with salary. Quality and Affordable with Accomodation. No JAMB or Entrance exam required, just your SSCE result. Contact us now!
Email: hallmarksagency@gmail.com
Phone no.: +639063785826

Transfer students are also admitted with your ND or OND or Diploma/Associate degree; you are evaluated and given lesser years.

Other courses are also available. Undergraduate, Masters or PhD.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by skylane: 12:16am On Apr 13, 2016
Kazrem:

You will write a letter to your current study center indicating your name, course, matric, level and also reason for your change of SC. Also include your intended SC. It takes 2 weeks here in Lagos to another SC. I don't know for other States.
Let me see if I can still locate the specimen of the letter
thank you 4 the info I appreciate
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zyead: 5:08am On Apr 13, 2016
achemomi:
Why NOUN website not been working for past 4 days now?
The site is working......
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 13, 2016
after re-writing the courses they decided to release the results? Unfortunately, i didnt see any change....God forgive them
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by truthhonest100: 10:49am On Apr 13, 2016
I learnt some results have been released , am an ICT masters graduate 2014/2015 and 3 of my courses were not released i still checked the portal this morning and no development yet eve my project too haven't been released yet.
Any hope ? am getting really fed up.....pls is there any info on the pending results?

(1) (2) (3) ... (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.