Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (560) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3478917 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by josh4christ(m): 11:03am On Apr 16, 2016
hiswords7:

I will advice that I go to your study center immediately after the pop exam,because they will not attend to you now. Go to the ICT in your SC and tell them u want to drop MTH121 which I hope they will do for u. Mth101 is now in place of MTH121 and other formal MTH courses,but u can't register other courses now because course and exam reg is now close. Just try and drop the course and get your money back in your portal against next semester.

Thank you so much 4 ur help. Wud do that. About 4 courses was changed sef. No more cit 132 added bio 191 mth 103 chm 103. Wud drop the cit 132 and mth 121. Then add the rest next semester to the ones I wud do. Tnx again
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by RICHIEBOI1(m): 9:57pm On Apr 16, 2016
Hi Mates, These the work out of the temporary E-exams time table.
Wed. 5th May, Mac 134 for 8am and Mac 118 at 2pm
Wed. May 11th, INR 142 time 2pm
Fri. May 13th, GST 102 @ 8am
Fri. May 20th, CIT 102 - 8am
Sat. May 21st, MAC 116 - 11am
Wed. May 25th, ENG 122 - 8am
Wed. June 1st, MAC 142. - 8am
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 16, 2016
Please I need your candid answers to these questions:

1. When is the next addmision process ? I once heard it is twice a year, meaning there's another round of admission this June is that true?

2. I wish to apply for direct entry into communication Technology But I have my ND in Elect/Elect am I qualified?

3. My bugdet is 60k will that be enough for my 1st semester?

4. I'm already doing my HND in E/E telecom options, but I really wish to get this degree from NOUN. If financial constraints come in future, will I be allowed to pause my studies and resume when capable?

Please answer a brother by quoting this
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JigsawKillah(m): 11:50pm On Apr 16, 2016
dave121:

That is a beta move. Just demand for your statement of results at VI. A particular student saw the result same course he wrote three times consecutively. God will favour you.

And for those studying at other centres far away from the HQ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by petomas(m): 2:29am On Apr 17, 2016
[quote author=Yungwizzzy post=44770209]Please I need your candid answers to these questions:

1. When is the next addmision process ? I once heard it is twice a year, meaning there's another round of admission this June is that true?

2. I wish to apply for direct entry into communication Technology But I have my ND in Elect/Elect am I qualified?

3. My bugdet is 60k will that be enough for my 1st semester?

4. I'm already doing my HND in E/E telecom options, but I really wish to get this degree from NOUN. If financial constraints come in future, will I be allowed to pause my studies and resume when capable

*Admissions process is a continuous stuff, u can get admission anytime of the year provided you're qualified.
*With ND E/E Engineering, you're very qualified for D.E into COMM TECH but it must be Upper Credit. I also got D.E Communication Technology in 2014 with my ND CIVIL Engineering too and I'm in my final semester now.
*Well it depends on ur choice of courses to register in your first semester 200L; I started with #68,500 in 2014 but due to updates in the registrable courses now, I can't really tell but will advice u to get the admission first.
*Off course you can do it at your own pace. The program is a flexible one.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:00am On Apr 17, 2016
[quote author=petomas post=44771833][/quote]
Thanks a mil
*applying next week*

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mrnononsense: 7:23am On Apr 17, 2016
Kazrem:

I guess you are not the actual student of noun Sir. I also guess Sir that you are financing someone in noun. Your questions indicate that.
Students have access to their result and they can calculate their gp their selves. Fee for a section depends on number of courses one takes, returning or new students. Exam fee for e-exam is 1k per course. Course registration is 2k for 2 units course and 2.5k for 3 units. Meanwhile we pay compulsory fee every semester which is 23k and 13k for first semester and second semester respectively.

tnx alot bro.,God bless u....really appreciate....cause am fed up wit d strange fee per semester even 4 i.t 10k...once again tnxz alot
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by petomas(m): 9:37am On Apr 17, 2016
Yungwizzzy:

Thanks a mil
*applying next week*
[quote author=mrnononsense post=44773787]

tnx alot bro.,God bless u....really appreciate....cause am fed up wit d strange fee per semester even 4 i.t 10k...once again tnxz alot l. The IT registration is no longer 10k but 15k since last session
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JigsawKillah(m): 9:42am On Apr 17, 2016
Kazrem et al
How can I generate Remota number for a new student?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by laimartins7(m): 10:33am On Apr 17, 2016
Hi every one, Please I have a very important question for d Pgd students or gurus in d house. What are the requirements for gradution in Pgd public administration?
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jacko007(m): 2:49pm On Apr 17, 2016
please guys, when is noun issue, exemption letter to 2016 graduated students?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ENGRDUDU89(m): 11:10pm On Apr 17, 2016
Hire experts to handle your papers such as final year projects, thesis or dissertations,market research and handle all kinds of data analysis in any academic and non- academic fields;
Statistical analysis
Seminars write up
Project write up( B.tech,B.SC,ND,HND,B.ENG,B. Ed, PGD,MSc)
I.T write up.
Preparation of seminar presentation slide.
Proof reading and arrangement of your project.
Term papers.
Coursework assignments.

Contact DUDU B.ENG(FUTA) M.SC(IBADAN): 07033308891,07053084322(WhatsApp) or email: olayode89@yahoo.com
PLS RE-BROADCAST
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by HallmarksAgency: 11:40pm On Apr 17, 2016
STUDY IN THE PHILIPPINES!!!
Admissions are currently going on in the Philippines now for the JUNE/JULY Academic session into Maritime Studies ( Bachelor of Science in MARINE ENGINEERING OR MARINE TRANSPORTATION) which is a 3 years course and 1 year internship on aboard a ship with salary. Quality and Affordable with Accomodation. No JAMB or Entrance exam required, just your SSCE result. Contact us now!
Email: hallmarksagency@gmail.com
Tel no: +639063785826
Facebook page: Hallmarks Educational Agency

Transfer students are also admitted with your ND or OND or Diploma/Associate degree; you are evaluated and given lesser years.

Other courses are also available. Undergraduate, Masters or PhD.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by wableo: 2:06am On Apr 18, 2016
My surpervisor is not picking my call. I have send text, email samw thing. What can i do?
I am through with my Msc info tech exam but have not started project because of him.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 18, 2016
See your SC Director and ask her to re-assign you another. It's her prerogative.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by achemomi: 3:52pm On Apr 18, 2016
pls where can I download e-exam time table
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2016
achemomi:
pls where can I download e-exam time table

It is not yet out. Your e-exam time-table will be uploaded on your portal very soon.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oNj(m): 5:17pm On Apr 18, 2016
Draft e-exam timetable

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oNj(m): 5:27pm On Apr 18, 2016
Page2

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oNj(m): 5:30pm On Apr 18, 2016

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oNj(m): 5:32pm On Apr 18, 2016

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oNj(m): 5:32pm On Apr 18, 2016

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by toyowo: 6:11pm On Apr 18, 2016
Thanks for the upload on the e exam time table. The pictures are not cleared on my phone. Pls when it's Gst 707 exam?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jpmorgan003: 7:22pm On Apr 18, 2016
Please kindly give us the link to the draft copy of the e-exam timetable

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 7:36pm On Apr 18, 2016
jpmorgan003:
Please kindly give us the link to the draft copy of the e-exam timetable
Yes, I need it too.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lola80: 7:59pm On Apr 18, 2016
Please it's not clear how else can help .thanks and regards
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zyead: 8:50pm On Apr 18, 2016
@all
as at the time of this posting, the exam and registration portal is opening, who is yet to register can use the opportunity
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zyead: 8:50pm On Apr 18, 2016
@all
as at the time of this posting, the exam and registration portal is opening, who is yet to register can use the opportunity
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DahtDopeBoi(m): 11:40am On Apr 19, 2016
Big shoutout to those keeping this forum informative and up to date, may God crown your efforts positively. I've got one question, I'm really interested in studying a course (Chemistry) in NOUN but I need to know if admission is it on. P.S: I'm not talking about direct entry admission.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ekwuribe: 12:38pm On Apr 19, 2016
Please i need the following Solved TMA below

BIO 101, 109
CHM 101, 103, 191
CIT 101, 143
GST 101, 107
MTH 101, 103
PHY 101, 191

Send it to ekwuribepaul@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uliyaah(f): 1:25pm On Apr 19, 2016
Hello Guys,
Please, i purchased Noun form and made payment via REMITA online, i haven't been able to login with the details i input when filling the Remita form, sent several email t support@nou.ng, no response, not even mail acknowledgment , all the numbers on the websites are a waste of time....
anyway, does anyone know what i can do please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.