Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (561) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3496477 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fretfingers: 2:24pm On Apr 19, 2016
Petomas hi,

How did you apply for the DE n what are the requirement(s)?

Regards
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donplus1: 2:26pm On Apr 19, 2016
ekwuribe:
Please i need the following Solved TMA below

BIO 101, 109
CHM 101, 103, 191
CIT 101, 143
GST 101, 107
MTH 101, 103
PHY 101, 191

Send it to ekwuribepaul@gmail.com
I av like 10 from it but expecting me to send it to ur mail is a No...u need it then make a request privately.token fee apply
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donplus1: 2:31pm On Apr 19, 2016
uliyaah:
Hello Guys,
Please, i purchased Noun form and made payment via REMITA online, i haven't been able to login with the details i input when filling the Remita form, sent several email t support@nou.ng, no response, not even mail acknowledgment , all the numbers on the websites are a waste of time....
anyway, does anyone know what i can do please?
Relax at tyms it take days b4 u can use ur remitta pin,dats netwk ish.if still same tin till weekend visit ur study centre, d one u wanna fill in d form or any centre near you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donplus1: 2:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
@uliyah guess u are a new student right, u av to sign up 1st b4 u can log in..only student who av been screend and av matric no can log in.If u need any other info u can pm me
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by akplatnum2005(m): 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
when is GST 807?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by xmileeasy: 6:30pm On Apr 19, 2016
akplatnum2005:
when is GST 807?
17th May
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Blessedward: 8:12pm On Apr 19, 2016
ekwuribe:
Please i need the following Solved TMA below

BIO 101, 109
CHM 101, 103, 191
CIT 101, 143
GST 101, 107
MTH 101, 103
PHY 101, 191

Send it to ekwuribepaul@gmail.com
08058250312...thats my whatsapp number.i have it all
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yebo36(f): 6:52am On Apr 20, 2016
Hello all, please i studied biological Sci as my first degree and will like to do my MSc at National open University. I noticed they don't have much Sci courses at this level, what course will you advise i go for? I was thinking of MSc business administration. please i need your help if you understand the system well.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by TmMartins(m): 10:30am On Apr 20, 2016
I think Nigerian aspiring youth need to be inform about some things happening in the School NOUN.
NOUN model of higher institution is differ to any institutions in the country.
NOUN is established by act of National Assembly of Nigeria. So, It's Federal University, is Open and Distant Learning Education system meaning is not DLI only in nature ,because it combined both Distant Learning and Open Learning Institute.
The school is not running part-time programme, all programme in the school are full-time 24/7 online and the study centres are visitable 9/5 (9hour/5days) weekly.
Anyone that what to study in the school should be prepared and ready to take responsibility by him/herself through the online platform (NOUNiLEARN, E-COURSEWARE) and offline platform study centre facility (Library and E-library and etc.)
No lecture by the school for now, but the course material (textbook) are designed in such a way that will suit you. You will read the course material written/developed by Tutor/Lecturer instead of listening to them which is conventional model of learning.
Pls endeavour to check the approved programme by NUC . Select and study approved programme.
You can Work and Learn through NOUN system.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uliyaah(f): 10:44am On Apr 20, 2016
donplus1:
@uliyah guess u are a new student right, u av to sign up 1st b4 u can log in..only student who av been screend and av matric no can log in.If u need any other info u can pm me

Sure, i did the signing up with username and password which generated a REMITA code with which i would make payment with.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by IamLadyB: 11:05am On Apr 20, 2016
TMA Solutions:
MTH232, MTH212, MTH282, ACC201, SMS105, SMS203, SMS205, SMS201, SMS207, SMS209, SMS211, GST202, GST203, CHM102, CHM192, CIT246, CIT208, CIT212

http://nounites.com/p/5008/tma-solutions-mth232-212-282-acc201-sms105-203-205-201-207-2
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by choco14: 11:43am On Apr 20, 2016
When is the date for GST 707 E-exam
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ENGRDUDU89(m): 11:54am On Apr 20, 2016
Are you in need of a private home tutor for your children? We offer quality services, hands –to- hands approach in any science subjects for your children:
• Mathematics
• Chemistry
• Biology
• Further mathematics
• Physics
• Geography
• Agricultural science
And also we provide comprehensive and extensive coaching for Examinations like
 JAMB
 SSCE/WAEC
 JSSCE
 GCE
 POST JAMB
 A LEVEL.
 ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS.
We have seasoned and experience teachers who are ready to work around the clock to ensure the success of your children.
A TRIAL WILL SURELY CONVINCE YOU.
DON’T WAIT TILL TOMORROW
CONTACT US TODAY: 07033308891
07053084322(WhatsApp)

NOTE: STRICTLY FOR PARENTS IN IBADAN.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sydney22: 1:52pm On Apr 20, 2016
Hi nounites ... Pls can an 18yrs boys study in noun ? Hope I wouldn't look odd among fellow aged students?

And again are there young students in noun ? Just like what u can get from a conventional uni?

I wrote this year jamb but they have not released my result, I want to apply for noun admission but noun is not offering most science course .... Nounites pls help me and suggest a sure course I can study with this my joint waec&neco result ..

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 20, 2016
Sydney22, If your preferred course is not enlisted in NOUN, please sit for UTME again.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sydney22: 2:47pm On Apr 20, 2016
TastyTuoyo:
Sydney22, If your preferred course is not enlisted in NOUN, please sit for UTME again.
bro time no dey .... Btw are u a nounite?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 3:43pm On Apr 20, 2016
Sydney22:
Hi nounites ... Pls can an 18yrs boys study in noun ? Hope I wouldn't look odd among fellow aged students?

And again are there young students in noun ? Just like what u can get from a conventional uni?

I wrote this year jamb but they have not released my result, I want to apply for noun admission but noun is not offering most science course .... Nounites pls help me and suggest a sure course I can study with this my joint waec&neco result ..

Thanks
My dear Sydney. I will advise you to look for any other program to do while waiting for your result./to get admission. Noun, originally and globally is meant for people who are working class and want to further in their education not an 18 years old boy. Truly many have abused this and see noun as an escape route to university but that is not good enough.
You still have years ahead of you. If your jamb result is good when eventually released, good. Pursue your admission. If otherwise, find a Pre-degree to do or retake your jamb. This is my advice and you have your choice to make.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 20, 2016
Sydney22:
bro time no dey .... Btw are u a nounite?

Yes i am
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sydney22: 4:04pm On Apr 20, 2016
Kazrem:

My dear Sydney. I will advise you to look for any other program to do while waiting for your result./to get admission. Noun, originally and globally is meant for people who are working class and want to further in their education not an 18 years old boy. Truly many have abused this and see noun as an escape route to university but that is not good enough.
You still have years ahead of you. If your jamb result is good when eventually released, good. Pursue your admission. If otherwise, find a Pre-degree to do or retake your jamb. This is my advice and you have your choice to make.
thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sydney22: 5:12pm On Apr 20, 2016
TastyTuoyo:

Yes i am
do you have young students in noun ? Just like what u can get from a conventional uni?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 20, 2016
Sydney22:
do you have young students in noun ? Just like what u can get from a conventional uni?

lol. you never see chumshin. na them plenty pass. Expecially ,those spirikokos

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zyead: 6:22pm On Apr 20, 2016
E-exam time table finally load on portal......check urs

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hiswords7: 6:46pm On Apr 20, 2016
Kazrem:

My brother,the big bros in the house has given a good advice. I might just try to add a bit of my own.You are indeed young and i will also advice that you should go to a conventional school to have a taste of what is really call a CAMPUS. But,if you still feel that time is not on your side (which am pretty sure u have loads of it) then u have good courses in NOUN you can actually put in for.I had so many of your age grades around me each time i go to my study center.Check the NOUN website and see any program suitable for you,but with your O'level i think you are good to go in any of the science oriented courses.
Good Luck.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Obinoscopy(m): 7:07pm On Apr 20, 2016
Who's doing MTH312? The MTH312 TMAs are something else.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sydney22: 8:03pm On Apr 20, 2016
shegsky:

lol. you never see chumshin. na them plenty pass. Expecially ,those spirikokos

any evidence ? wink all noun matriculation pics that I hav seen is filled with daddies nd mommies faces
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sydney22: 8:08pm On Apr 20, 2016
hiswords7:

My brother,the big bros in the house has given a good advice. I might just try to add a bit of my own.You are indeed young and i will also advice that you should go to a conventional school to have a taste of what is really call a CAMPUS. But,if you still feel that time is not on your side (which am pretty sure u have loads of it) then u have good courses in NOUN you can actually put in for.I had so many of your age grades around me each time i go to my study center.Check the NOUN website and see any program suitable for you,but with your O'level i think you are good to go in any of the science oriented courses.
Good Luck.
thanks a bunch bro .... Is ur center in Lagos? Lemme pay a visit one day
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Obinoscopy(m): 9:53pm On Apr 20, 2016
NixowL:
I have the solutions to MTH312 - Groups and Rings' TMAs, if that's what you're looking for.
Yes! Will contact you asap.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by wableo: 10:14pm On Apr 20, 2016
NixowL:
See your SC Director and ask her to re-assign you another. It's her prerogative.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by akplatnum2005(m): 8:33am On Apr 21, 2016
@sydney22, noun is never an option for you at this stage of your life son. you need holistic learning which encompasses values, morals and you are most likely not able to grasp what I called "common ground" in your field of study in noun. my 1cent
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sydney22: 8:40am On Apr 21, 2016
akplatnum2005:
@sydney22, noun is never an option for you at this stage of your life son. you need holistic learning which encompasses values, morals and you are most likely not able to grasp what I called "common ground" in your field of study in noun. my 1cent
thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.