Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3479666 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 11, 2013
Takoro13:
Are you a student? If yes, read your material. Ah! Sorry, go and read effective method of learning or good study guide.

His problem is first class.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chinwe2013: 10:22pm On Feb 11, 2013
how much is the school fees cos I checked there site and it is school fees is 22,000how true is dat
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chinwe2013: 10:24pm On Feb 11, 2013
do u think a girl of 21 years to go to the school
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 10:32pm On Feb 11, 2013
chinwe2013: do u think a girl of 21 years to go to the school
galfrnd na wa 4 u and ur ques o.yes
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 5:20am On Feb 12, 2013
chinwe2013: how much is the school fees cos I checked there site and it is school fees is 22,000how true is dat
What you see is what you belief.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by OliverBrain(m): 6:24am On Feb 12, 2013
ferdimako:

I think you are the one who has a problem. Why am asking is because I am doing a survey on some University and Departments who culturally have turn First Class Degree to 'immpossibility' in Nigeria Education System, and that too when some students deserves it. My question is to know if NOUN is part of this Culture. Perhaps, your instics does not tell you that not everyone who asks question on this thread is a NOUN aspirant.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by OliverBrain(m): 6:24am On Feb 12, 2013
ferdimako:

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jmoore(m): 6:30am On Feb 12, 2013
OliverBrain: Why am asking is because I am doing a survey on some University and Departments who culturally have turn First Class Degree to 'immpossibility' in Nigeria Education System, and that too when some students deserves it. My question is to know if NOUN is part of this Culture.

First class is not for the highest bidder. Make As in all your courses and you will be the first person to get first class in NOUN. If you doubt that NOUN can't give first class to those that merit it then there is no need for you to be a student at the school. You can join other schools which you believe can give first class
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kekakuz(m): 6:45am On Feb 12, 2013
When are we submitting our files naw
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 12, 2013
OliverBrain: I think you are the one who has a problem. Why am asking is because I am doing a survey on some University and Departments who culturally have turn First Class Degree to 'immpossibility' in Nigeria Education System, and that too when some students deserves it. My question is to know if NOUN is part of this Culture. Perhaps, your instics does not tell you that not everyone who asks question on this thread is a NOUN aspirant.

I don't believe u can get it.GSTs will be hard for you to make As.Meanwhile when you get it, what does it signify?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:55am On Feb 12, 2013
chinwe2013: do u think a girl of 21 years to go to the school

Too old or too young? I know 21-yr-olds who are doing Ms.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damceyk(m): 7:37am On Feb 12, 2013
Most tym i laugh at d question people ask& d way they are been tend with meanwhile d slogan is education 4 all.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by eniogiz: 8:03am On Feb 12, 2013
shocked plzzzzzzz.....sum1 said education in NOUN is between 1-8 yrs.... Ow tru is dat. Noun students plz be sincere..ow long does it take to get a BSC in NOUN??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by eniogiz: 8:48am On Feb 12, 2013
kiss kissCan any1 in management sci nd comp sci plzzz add me 29184ACE.. Or give me a numb or bb pin so I cld reach you...wld be most grateful....tanx a bunch
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sulejames(m): 8:49am On Feb 12, 2013
Pls takoro and others ,how does noun issue her statement of result and certificate to students? pls answer me nw
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jmoore(m): 8:59am On Feb 12, 2013
eni ogiz: shocked plzzzzzzz.....sum1 said education in NOUN is between 1-8 yrs.... Ow tru is dat. Noun students plz be sincere..ow long does it take to get a BSC in NOUN??
According to your own pace in completing all your courses , 3yrs and above.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sulejames(m): 2:26pm On Feb 12, 2013
Sule james: Pls takoro and others ,how does noun issue her statement of result and certificate to students? pls answer me nw
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 3:06pm On Feb 12, 2013
eni ogiz: shocked plzzzzzzz.....sum1 said education in NOUN is between 1-8 yrs.... Ow tru is dat. Noun students plz be sincere..ow long does it take to get a BSC in NOUN??
I said this in respect of the question ask. Now you need to comprehend this. Noun is giving you an opportunity to remain as their student for the period of 8yrs. Within these yr you shld have finished your programme. Some students spend 3 yrs for the programme of 4yrs while some still remain there for longer period depending on your capability. If you need further analysis? Plis use your reasoning.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 3:08pm On Feb 12, 2013
Plis nounite! There are some changes on the course(s) code and time table. Plis go to nearest nou centre.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 3:11pm On Feb 12, 2013
Sule james: Pls takoro and others ,how does noun issue her statement of result and certificate to students? pls answer me nw
The study centre manager is at the better position to answer this question.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sulejames(m): 7:04pm On Feb 12, 2013
Takoro13:
The study centre manager is at the better position to answer this question.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by eniogiz: 7:32pm On Feb 12, 2013
Takoro13:
I said this in respect of the question ask. Now you need to comprehend this. Noun is giving you an opportunity to remain as their student for the period of 8yrs. Within these yr you shld have finished your programme. Some students spend 3 yrs for the programme of 4yrs while some still remain there for longer period depending on your capability. If you need further analysis? Plis use your reasoning.
alryt tanz but plz do u knw any1 studying comp sci, cos its no joke studying maths nd programming languages on ur own
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by willox(m): 8:09pm On Feb 12, 2013
hello ppl! If truly there has bn changes in cos codes and time table. Will it be reflected on d one's in d portal
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by willox(m): 8:12pm On Feb 12, 2013
hello ppl! If truly there has bn changes in cos codes and time table. Will it be reflected on d one's in d portal??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 12, 2013
eni ogiz: alryt tanz but plz do u knw any1 studying comp sci, cos its no joke studying maths nd programming languages on ur own

Me.I have got next semester to do my IT,project and Seminar and get out.This is my last written exam. We had to walk away from CIT445 and we nearly took a walk again against CIT342.Both are compilers though.Math courses are most difficult...I had to redo Mth307 this semester.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jamauldeen: 3:24am On Feb 13, 2013
Hello..wanna know the latest between Nouna and Nigerian Law School..Are Noun Law gradutes been offerd admission into Law school?..Please I need urgent answer..Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 6:34am On Feb 13, 2013
willox: hello ppl! If truly there has bn changes in cos codes and time table. Will it be reflected on d one's in d portal
When you get to the study centre you see it on the notice board. But de ar all pop courses
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by buddyosan: 6:40am On Feb 13, 2013
jamauldeen: Hello..wanna know the latest between Nouna and Nigerian Law School..Are Noun Law gradutes been offerd admission into Law school?..Please I need urgent answer..Thanks
No graduates yet from NOUN School of Law,but hopefully next year,we'll hear good news,bro
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by willox(m): 11:13pm On Feb 13, 2013
Takoro13:
When you get to the study centre you see it on the notice board. But de ar all pop courses
pls wat do u mean by pop courses
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by willox(m): 11:14pm On Feb 13, 2013
Takoro13:
pls wat do u mean by pop courses?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 6:04am On Feb 14, 2013
willox: pls wat do u mean by pop courses
Pen on paper i.e you are going to do its exams by writting not objective nor e-exams
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by akireperry(f): 7:06am On Feb 14, 2013
In this era education is first step to get more success in any field. Every country have different type university for proper education. Its good option for many students in nigeria of national open university.

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.