Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3479918 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jamauldeen: 8:57am On Feb 17, 2013
Any Noun Law Graduates here..please I need to get answers for this questions.. 1) has the Nigerian Law School finally agrees to be admitting Noun Law Graduates into the school ?
2) How many years is Law in Noun if am to do direct entry into the University?
3) How much is the fees and how do they receive lectures and write exams?
4) Is there a Moot Court facility in Noun , where is it located and how do they go by it?
5) Are Law students exams online too or written?
Please I need to get answers to dis question cox is urgent.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by apeelewuetu: 10:01am On Feb 17, 2013
jamauldeen: Any Noun Law Graduates here..please I need to get answers for this questions.. 1) has the Nigerian Law School finally agrees to be admitting Noun Law Graduates into the school ?
2) How many years is Law in Noun if am to do direct entry into the University?
3) How much is the fees and how do they receive lectures and write exams?
4) Is there a Moot Court facility in Noun , where is it located and how do they go by it?
5) Are Law students exams online too or written?
Please I need to get answers to dis question cox is urgent.
go to the study centre nearest to you, ask for the school counsellor, he or she will answer all your questions.[b][/b]
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by WHOSEMAN(m): 12:47pm On Feb 17, 2013
WHOSEMAN: Hello gud ppl,pls i hv HND in civil engrn,can i b admitted to 200 level of Noun law programme

pls i need reply
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chinwe2013: 1:21pm On Feb 17, 2013
is business management also exam online? And how do they take there lectures pls anybody from owerri study center should answer
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by WHOSEMAN(m): 5:01pm On Feb 17, 2013
WHOSEMAN:
pls i need reply
waiting o
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jmoore(m): 5:14pm On Feb 17, 2013
WHOSEMAN:
Hello gud ppl,pls i hv HND in civil engrn,can i b admitted to 200 level of Noun law programme

Requirements

Entry Requirements

1a. To be admitted for the LL.B Law programme at
200 level, a candidate must possess:

(i) First Degree with not less than second class
lower from A recognised university in addition to

(ii) WASC/SSC/GCE Ordinary Level with 5 credits
Including English Language, Literature in English,
and a pass in Mathematics at not more than two
sittings.

sourced from http://noun.edu.ng/school-of-law/
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 17, 2013
apeelewuetu:
go to the study centre nearest to you, ask for the school counsellor, he or she will answer all your questions.[b][/b]

That should settle this recurring matter.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 17, 2013
chinwe2013: is business management also exam online? And how do they take there lectures pls anybody from owerri study center should answer

Which lectures? You teach yourself oh! E-exams are for yr1 and yr2 courses except law courses which are all POPs except GSTs. What obtains in Owerri obtains in any other center.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by nwajude1: 10:50am On Feb 18, 2013
Pls my fellow nounonyt please does anyone knows the exam centre for mathematics student?....GOD BLESS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by comptuerscience(f): 1:01pm On Feb 18, 2013
hey friends..... just new here... i have a little problem. a course code was changed 4rm PHL201 to GST203 in my study center. checking my exam time table, i find the 2 codes there... wat am i to do...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by willox(m): 4:55pm On Feb 18, 2013
good evening! am a new stdnt. writing my 1st exam tommorrow. pld does any1 here knws whr and can give me d address of d exam centre 4 entrepreneural and bus mgt? pls and pls tel me. thanks alot
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 18, 2013
comptuerscience: hey friends..... just new here... i have a little problem. a course code was changed 4rm PHL201 to GST203 in my study center. checking my exam time table, i find the 2 codes there... wat am i to do...

Which did u register?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 18, 2013
willox: good evening! am a new stdnt. writing my 1st exam tommorrow. pld does any1 here knws whr and can give me d address of d exam centre 4 entrepreneural and bus mgt? pls and pls tel me. thanks alot

Go to ur study center.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 18, 2013
nwa_jude: Pls my fellow nounonyt please does anyone knows the exam centre for mathematics student?....GOD BLESS

Go to ur study center.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Valentinooo: 6:56am On Feb 19, 2013
Pls guys, is NOUN admission process for 2012/2013 still on??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by educationt: 10:23am On Feb 19, 2013
Hello Guys, Please Check this Georgia Education Center - www.edu-georgia.com - they are also providing help. so you can contact them. They are also helping for MBBS students / Engineering Students.

00380 63 8617571
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 19, 2013
Valentinooo: Pls guys, is NOUN admission process for 2012/2013 still on??

Yep
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Valentinooo: 7:43pm On Feb 19, 2013
ferdimako:

Yep
pls how can i get admitted into the school?? Should i go and obtain their form
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:50am On Feb 20, 2013
Valentinooo: pls how can i get admitted into the school?? Should i go and obtain their form

yeah,get d pin and register and you are admitted but make sure your O'level has d subjects that are required.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Valentinooo: 7:23am On Feb 20, 2013
ferdimako:

yeah,get d pin and register and you are admitted but make sure your O'level has d subjects that are required.
@ferdi, i'm very grateful. Can i have your number
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 20, 2013
Valentinooo: @ferdi, i'm very grateful. Can i have your number

Don't mention!Am glad am helping!My Cell Number;that would make others not to see the procedure. Throw me anything bothering you.But when your situation needs a serious privacy, you can e-mail me at ferdimako@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 2:49pm On Feb 20, 2013
Valentinooo: @ferdi, i'm very grateful. Can i have your number
no u cant not hav his number o.cuz he is my Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 5:35am On Feb 21, 2013
Damselnoni:
no u cant not hav his number o.cuz he is my Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
he is ur what?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 5:37am On Feb 21, 2013
guyz, i dey gbadun dis exam...... It just dey enter my hand....what about u
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 10:07am On Feb 21, 2013
Shexy1983:
he is ur what?
hmmmmmmmmmmmm my bro............ther
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 21, 2013
Shexy1983: guyz, i dey gbadun dis exam...... It just dey enter my hand....what about u

Just always go thru ur TMAs.All the best people!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 11:40am On Feb 21, 2013
ferdimako:

Just always go thru ur TMAs.All the best people!
guy, u should have given me dis info b4 we start exam nah.
I didnot go through my tma in my first paper.... Though l passed it but am nt satisfy with d result....... My first paper gives me d insight of hw d rest will luk like...... My second paper was better
well, overall am lukin forward to making at least 7A's out of 10 course. So help me God.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 21, 2013
Shexy1983:
I didnot go through my tma in my first paper.... Though l passed it but am nt satisfy with d result....... My first paper gives me d insight of hw d rest will luk like...... My second paper was better
well, overall am lukin forward to making at least 7A's out of 10 course. So help me God.

Okay.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 12:57pm On Feb 21, 2013
Shexy1983:
still 1st paper o,wat dept are u in?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Shexy1983: 1:02pm On Feb 21, 2013
Damselnoni:
still 1st paper o,wat dept are u in?
mathematics/computer science. Am writing my exam @ UNILAG
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by afroman23: 3:27pm On Feb 21, 2013
Please can i still get the form for the new intake around ending of March
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 4:46pm On Feb 21, 2013
afroman23: Please can i still get the form for the new intake around ending of March
yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.