Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,085 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (589) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3476687 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ogeodi(f): 11:03am On Jul 21, 2016
pls, am a new student and I have been trying to register my courses but it keeps telling me that I have zero balance while I have a balance of 40k in my ewallet account. pls help
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by xtosync: 11:31am On Jul 21, 2016
Hello House.
I have over 13k in my portal account, yet it is still not allowing me to do my course registration. Must I pay in again some thousands (I don't have up to 13k again o) before I can do my registration? Please anyone with such experience should clarify on this. I paid in enough money for first and second semester registrations and exams last semester.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by xmileeasy: 11:48am On Jul 21, 2016
ogeodi:
pls, am a new student and I have been trying to register my courses but it keeps telling me that I have zero balance while I have a balance of 40k in my ewallet account. pls help
The course registration are charged separately from the compulsory payment of 40k for new students.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SlimBrawnie(f): 2:11pm On Jul 21, 2016
Kazrem:
I understand you well. Compulsory fee is 40k for fresh students. #2000 for 2 units course registration. #2500 for 3 units course registration. #1000 for all exams registration. Now you will multiply the number of courses you want to do in semester by either 2k or 2.5k and then with 1k. Essentially, in your maiden semester, you will pay around 70k.
How do one go about writing of project?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by iyatrustee(f): 2:41pm On Jul 21, 2016
xtosync:

Hello House.
I have over 13k in my portal account, yet it is still not allowing me to do my course registration. Must I pay in again some thousands (I don't have up to 13k again o) before I can do my registration? Please anyone with such experience should clarify on this. I paid in enough money for first and second semester registrations and exams last semester.

I experienced same. You have to pay in more funds for the compulsory fee to be deducted. It is programmed that way. You can generate the minimum amount payable.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by xtosync: 5:45pm On Jul 21, 2016
iyatrustee:

I experienced same. You have to pay in more funds for the compulsory fee to be deducted. It is programmed that way. You can generate the minimum amount payable.

Thanks iyatrustee, you just allayed my fears. God bless you. smiley
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by achemomi: 7:03pm On Jul 21, 2016
Please is there anyone who studies computer science in noun abuja study center? ( I mean abuja model study center or central area )
Am sking this because i want to know which day of the week i can go there to collect my course material in hard copy format.
Thanks in advance
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hardeyeanc(m): 8:14pm On Jul 21, 2016
Hi greatest NOUNITES!!! Pls how best can u advise we (freshers) to study? Coz am finding it difficult to read o, dunno if itz because of d nature of my job (7am to 8pm) and if I try to read by dt time ..... Omo na sleep sure pass.

A friend suggested noun tutorials but anoda suggested ilearn plz gurus in d house come to our aid and advise us

Insult is welcome
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 1:31am On Jul 22, 2016
SlimBrawnie:
How do one go about writing of project?
Have you gotten topic? Has it been approved?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 1:42am On Jul 22, 2016
hardeyeanc:
Hi greatest NOUNITES!!! Pls how best can u advise we (freshers) to study? Coz am finding it difficult to read o, dunno if itz because of d nature of my job (7am to 8pm) and if I try to read by dt time ..... Omo na sleep sure pass.

A friend suggested noun tutorials but anoda suggested ilearn plz gurus in d house come to our aid and advise us

Insult is welcome
Bro you are the only one who can help yourself. I had a similar experience in my maiden semester but God be thanked, I scraped through with good results. I didn't go to tutorials as I was always busy on weekends too then.
First, you might need to attend tutorials as someone suggested. That can really help as you meet course mates who can assist academically and spur you to challenge yourself.
Two, if you won't attend tutorials, schedule your weekend to read. You afford not to attend tutorials and not read independently.
Three, either of the options you take, try to have the soft copy of the materials on your phone. It helped me a lot. With that, you can read on the go.

What's your course of study, perhaps I can help in guiding you through your first semester.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hardeyeanc(m): 6:17am On Jul 22, 2016
Thanks for the candid advise kazrem.. My course is entrepreneurial and biz mgt 200l (DE)
Kazrem:

Bro you are the only one who can help yourself. I had a similar experience in my maiden semester but God be thanked, I scraped through with good results. I didn't go to tutorials as I was always busy on weekends too then.
First, you might need to attend tutorials as someone suggested. That can really help as you meet course mates who can assist academically and spur you to challenge yourself.
Two, if you won't attend tutorials, schedule your weekend to read. You afford not to attend tutorials and not read independently.
Three, either of the options you take, try to have the soft copy of the materials on your phone. It helped me a lot. With that, you can read on the go.
What's your course of study, perhaps I can help in guiding you through your first semester.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Eedris002: 7:20am On Jul 22, 2016
Hello house, plz am trying to login to my portal buh the site is not going and also can anyone prescribe any tutorial within agege and its axis thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sike(m): 7:21am On Jul 22, 2016
Pls where can I download the course material for 100l computer science. The portal is bringing error response.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SlimBrawnie(f): 9:03am On Jul 22, 2016
Kazrem:

Have you gotten topic? Has it been approved?
I just resumed the semester, nothing done at all, though someone said to write to the school through my center director, really don't understand how to go about it from scratch
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 22, 2016
SlimBrawnie, you'll have to submit a proposal, enlisting 3 topics of choice for approval to your SC director; should be ones you have sufficient materials for. Contact me for further assistance with the format, possible topics and materials.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by prety247: 9:39am On Jul 22, 2016
Good day all in d house, pls any data management direct entry student in 2nd semester pls help me by contacting me for some guildlines nd assistance pls dear. Or u can drop ur contact too pls tnks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Eryk88: 10:09am On Jul 22, 2016
Kazrem:

Can I refer you to someone though at a token. He has for about 5 years.

Good morning,
Please I'm interested.. MSc Info Tech.

Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SlimBrawnie(f): 12:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
NixowL:
SlimBrawnie, you'll have to submit a proposal, enlisting 3 topics of choice for approval to your SC director; should be ones you have sufficient materials for. Contact me for further assistance with the format, possible topics and materials.
Alright dear, just that I don't know how NOUN does theirs, expect my beep on WhatsApp. Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 12:28pm On Jul 22, 2016
hardeyeanc:
Thanks for the candid advise kazrem.. My course is entrepreneurial and biz mgt 200l (DE)
Lucky you. That's my course of study. Pm me.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 12:30pm On Jul 22, 2016
Eryk88:

Good morning, Please I'm interested.. MSc Info Tech.
Thanks.
OK. I have pmed you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 12:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
Eedris002:
Hello house, plz am trying to login to my portal buh the site is not going and also can anyone prescribe any tutorial within agege and its axis thanks
Use Firefox browser.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by moyinoluwabun(m): 1:04pm On Jul 22, 2016
[quote author=prety247 post=47777414]Good day all in d house, pls any data management direct entry student in 2nd semester pls help me by contacting me for some guildlines nd assistance pls dear. Or u can drop ur contact too pls tnks[/quote I'm here
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by josh4christ(m): 8:07pm On Jul 22, 2016
Sike:
Pls where can I download the course material for 100l computer science. The portal is bringing error response.
I have all couse material soft copy. Send your mail so I can send dem to u. No charge
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by everrichy(m): 8:11pm On Jul 22, 2016
SlimBrawnie:
I just resumed the semester, nothing done at all, though someone said to write to the school through my center director, really don't understand how to go about it from scratch

Select three topics, put your details and submit at your study centre. They will choose one, and appoint a supervisor for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hardeyeanc(m): 7:00am On Jul 23, 2016
Nice one bro...plz I can only see ur Bbm pin on ur signature u can connect me on whatsap if u don't wanna drop ur digit here 08116698976. Many thanks
Kazrem:

Lucky you. That's my course of study. Pm me.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 8:42am On Jul 23, 2016
SlimBrawnie:
Check my signature

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sike(m): 10:28am On Jul 23, 2016
josh4christ:

I have all couse material soft copy. Send your mail so I can send dem to u. No charge
thanks Josh! Olusanya.olanipekun@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 10:29am On Jul 23, 2016
Eryk88:

Good morning,
Please I'm interested.. MSc Info Tech.

Thanks.

PM me let me give you the ones I have for free
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SONKOko(m): 10:30am On Jul 23, 2016
chipatra:
abeg any MSc ICT person for here wey fit give me past questions FOR FREE O! abeg quote me

Check your mail
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jpmorgan003: 11:07am On Jul 23, 2016
Hello house, please any 300 level criminology student in the house? I need coursemates ooo smiley Quote me. More so, can someone inform me on how many units I need to graduate for a 4 year course, thanks in advance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.