Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (590) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3476468 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by josh4christ(m): 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
Sike:
thanks Josh! Olusanya.olanipekun@gmail.com
check your mail. Its been sent

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dayveedbill(m): 3:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
Hello!
if you are in need of this course materials, pls contact me. Lagos study centre.Hardcopy #chinkili money
Micro economics
Principle and practice of insurance
Business statistics
Introduction to cooperatives
Principles of economics
Information technology
Introduction to Sociology
Introduction to management
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chipatra: 3:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
SONKOko:

Check your mail
thank you jare! na you try pass cheesy
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by BaddieKay(f): 7:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
Eedris002:
Hello house, plz am trying to login to my portal buh the site is not going and also can anyone prescribe any tutorial within agege and its axis thanks

Am having the same problem...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by josh4christ(m): 8:46pm On Jul 23, 2016
chipatra:
thank you jare! na you try pass cheesy
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by shozz: 9:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
good evening guys pls I need a course mate,hotel management(100level) can quote me or email and I will be glad if any of my course mate can send me any course materials
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by marion4luv(f): 10:40pm On Jul 23, 2016
SONKOko:

Check your mail
Please can I get for second semester, my mail is marion4luv@gmail.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by santori: 8:25am On Jul 24, 2016
please house , is exam registration still on.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by santori: 8:26am On Jul 24, 2016
what is the requirement for change of study center
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lakesidepapa(m): 9:33am On Jul 24, 2016
Good morning great NOUNITES in the house..!

Please..! Concerning fees paying,,,am i going to generate another Remita reference number or i should use the old one i used to pay my previous fees for this new semester fees.
Thanks in advance..!

Cc: Kazrem donbrowser everrichy SONKOko et.al
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lakesidepapa(m): 9:34am On Jul 24, 2016
santori:
please house , is exam registration still on.

All registrations still on

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 9:45am On Jul 24, 2016
lakesidepapa:
Good morning great NOUNITES in the house..!

Please..! Concerning fees paying,,,am i going to generate another Remita reference number or i should use the old one i used to pay my previous fees for this new semester fees.
Thanks in advance..!

Cc: Kazrem donbrowser everrichy SONKOko et.al
New code for every new transaction. Good morning

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lakesidepapa(m): 11:25am On Jul 24, 2016
donbrowser:
New code for every new transaction. Good morning
Thanks Donbrowser baba..! Good morning
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by santori: 11:34am On Jul 24, 2016
lakesidepapa:

All registrations still on

thanks a bunch
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2016
BaddieKay:

Am having the same problem...
Use Firefox browser cc: eedris002
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
santori:
what is the requirement for change of study center
If you are in Lagos, write a letter containing your particulars and requesting for change of course, stating your reason of changing sc then take it to HQ in VI.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by striker07(m): 4:34pm On Jul 24, 2016
when is the result of the last exam coming out?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by santori: 4:59pm On Jul 24, 2016
Kazrem:

If you are in Lagos, write a letter containing your particulars and requesting for change of course, stating your reason of changing sc then take it to HQ in VI.

thank you bro, what are the necessary particulars I'm to use. thank you once again
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2016
santori:

thank you bro, what are the necessary particulars I'm to use. thank you once again
Your name, matric, course of study, level, present Sc and intending sc
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sike(m): 5:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
josh4christ:
check your mail. Its been sent
Done. Not seen.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by santori: 6:32pm On Jul 24, 2016
Kazrem:
Your name, matric, course of study, level, present Sc and intending sc

thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by okangisaiah(f): 7:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
Hello house! PLEASE I NEED SOMEONE TO HELP ME OUT.

1st semester I had 9 courses but wrote 5 (due to Pregie and delvry.)

This semester I have 8 courses with 23 credit units.

I wanted to write all at the same time but someone said its only if my present semester credit unit will allow me .

BASED ON WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN ABOVE, CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by weezy50: 8:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
Hello NOUNITES, pls I want a course mate/study colleague of CRIMINOLOGY 100level. Pls email me so we get acquainted.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by munezo(m): 9:41pm On Jul 24, 2016
okangisaiah:
Hello house! PLEASE I NEED SOMEONE TO HELP ME OUT.

1st semester I had 9 courses but wrote 5 (due to Pregie and delvry.)

This semester I have 8 courses with 23 credit units.

I wanted to write all at the same time but someone said its only if my present semester credit unit will allow me .

BASED ON WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN ABOVE, CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT?

You can not write more than 24 credit load per semester. So write the 8 courses (23 credit) if you can, then for next 4 semesters, add the four you missed one per semester. Remember, it is not how far but how well and good.

All the best

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by josh4christ(m): 10:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
Sike:
Done. Not seen.
sent them already,how come you havent seen them?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Sike(m): 7:32am On Jul 25, 2016
josh4christ:
sent them already,how come you havent seen them?
maybe you should help me resend. Or you can use this instead, smilingheskay@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Eryk88: 9:16am On Jul 25, 2016
SONKOko:

PM me let me give you the ones I have for free

Don't know how to send PM. Please here is my email Erikan3b@gmail.com.
Thanks a lot.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lakesidepapa(m): 11:05am On Jul 25, 2016
Good morning great NOUNites, I'm encountering problem while trying to login into my edu portal on my phone this morning. The thing is not opening and it's directing me this page and written below

Server Error in '/' Application.
Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the
server. The current custom error settings for this
application prevent the details of the application error
from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It
could, however, be viewed by browsers running on
the local server machine.
Details: To enable the details of this specific error
message to be viewable on remote machines, please
create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config"
configuration file located in the root directory of the
current web application. This <customErrors> tag
should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".
<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->
<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="Off"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>
Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be
replaced by a custom error page by modifying the
"defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's
<customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom
error page URL.
<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly"
defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Cc: Donbrowser SONDOko kazrem josh4christ et.al
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by prety247: 11:32am On Jul 25, 2016
Pls still looking for any one in Data management 200level 2nd semester pls or data management 300 level pls help me . I need ur guidance nd assistance . God bless . U can email me on prety247@gmail.com . Pls thanks eagerly waiting for ur responds.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by patrickomokhua(m): 12:25pm On Jul 25, 2016
Study in Canada
Tuition.The following Courses are offered in both Undergraduate and Graduate Level: Medicine, Pilotage, Pharmacy, Nursing, Optometry, Dentistry, Law, Marine/Civil/ Mechanical/Petroleum/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Aviation, Marine Transportation and Management, Maritime Management and Transportation, Maritime Transportation and Logistics, Marine Biology, Ecology and Oceanography Maritime Transportation, Aviation, International Relation, Economics, Computer Sciences, Information Technology, Business Management, Economics, Mathematics, Physics, Biochemistry etc. 50% Scholarship Guaranteed No TOEFL, NO GRE Required No Application Fee Visa Guaranteed We will also assist You from Pre- application Procedures to Post-landing, even to Your Registration.Note that we can also process Your Admission into any Other Top University and can get You Scholarship into some Universities. To Apply, add or call on whatsapp 08171900194 Agencies and Partners are also Invited to Collaborate with Us in Recruiting Students into these Universities.#socialenvy #study #students
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by iyatrustee(f): 1:28pm On Jul 25, 2016
lakesidepapa:
Good morning great NOUNites, I'm encountering problem while trying to login into my edu portal on my phone this morning. The thing is not opening and it's directing me this page and written below

Server Error in '/' Application.
Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the
server. The current custom error settings for this
application prevent the details of the application error
from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It
could, however, be viewed by browsers running on
the local server machine.
Details: To enable the details of this specific error
message to be viewable on remote machines, please
create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config"
configuration file located in the root directory of the
current web application. This <customErrors> tag
should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".
<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="Off"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>
Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be
replaced by a custom error page by modifying the
"defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's
<customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom
error page URL.
<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly"
defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Cc: Donbrowser SONDOko kazrem josh4christ et.al

Use firefox browser to open the page. That was the same response i keep getting from internet explorer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.