Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (627) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3485767 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by osic(m): 12:35pm On Oct 23, 2016
Hello everyone, I haven't printed out my Examination Form from the portal and I have a paper on Thursday, what do I do
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 1:25pm On Oct 23, 2016
osic:
Hello everyone, I haven't printed out my Examination Form from the portal and I have a paper on Thursday, what do I do
Go to your centre, you will be offered a manual one to use.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olumbha(m): 1:41pm On Oct 23, 2016
Kazrem:

Exam centre is *LASU ANTHONY CAMPUS BY IDIROKO BUS STOP AFTER MARYLAND SHOPPING MALL*
plsss how would i get 2d place frm ikeja under bridge?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 2:42pm On Oct 23, 2016
olumbha:

plsss how would i get 2d place frm ikeja under bridge?
Have you started doing pop. By my calculation, I think you would be in 200 level second semester. Anyway, find bus going to Palm groove/Onipan and drop at Idiroko bus stop, cross to the other side and you will see lasu there
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gidoka(m): 4:09pm On Oct 23, 2016
Dear all,

please I would like help with past questions of MGS 714, MGS 722...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gidoka(m): 5:41pm On Oct 23, 2016
Lewis1988:
Pls I need past questions on MGS 722, MGS726, MGS 730, MGS 714. To femiidowu2@yahoo.com. Thanks

Bros plz do you have these past question, I beg u plz kindly help ur boy with it
At Okey.Gideon@cchellenic.com. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olumbha(m): 6:23pm On Oct 23, 2016
Kazrem:

Have you started doing pop. By my calculation, I think you would be in 200 level second semester. Anyway, find bus going to Palm groove/Onipan and drop at Idiroko bus stop, cross to the other side and you will see lasu there
Thank U sir but ya calculation is very wrong
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dungas30(m): 7:12pm On Oct 23, 2016
uprof:

pls any advice, i hav misplace my original bank teller. i hav the photo copy and the remital receipt collected from bank after making payment.pls what can i do since the sch request 4 both original and photocopy of bank teller?
use the date on the photocopy an visit the bank for the original copy or rather u can just drop the courses when the portal is on against next semester to be on the safer site if not found
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dungas30(m): 7:19pm On Oct 23, 2016
BUT AM STILL CONFUSE WITH THIS THEIR METHOD . NOW IF WE COLLECT THAT SLEEP AN MADE A TEMPORAL OR PAYMENT USING THE REMITTTA THEY ASK US TO USE FOR REGISTRATION, IF THE PORTAL IS ON, WLL THE MONEY APPEAR IN OUR PORTAL? BECAUSE IF IT DDNT APPEARED THEN WE CANNT DO OUR TMA BECAUSE UNTIL U DO REGISTRATION AN EXAM REGISTRATION BFOR U CAN DO UR TMA
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dayosweetness(m): 9:36am On Oct 24, 2016
so whats up with the portal now?? but seriously they are suppose to postponed the exam, with this their site ish...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hiswords7: 10:09am On Oct 24, 2016
Honestly,something is wrong with my center. You know that the site is down,yet u are asking us to produce exam registration slip or course registration slip before we can enter the exam hall and u insist on it. Is it our fault that we cant print those items from the site? Tired of all this wahala
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dayosweetness(m): 10:19am On Oct 24, 2016
osic:
please how did u get the timetable, can you send to me?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dayosweetness(m): 10:20am On Oct 24, 2016
please how do i get the exam time table??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 10:38am On Oct 24, 2016
dayosweetness:
please how do i get the exam time table??
Here it is.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dayosweetness(m): 10:40am On Oct 24, 2016
Kazrem:

Here it is.
where??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 10:58am On Oct 24, 2016
dayosweetness:

where??
Sorry attached now
under my signature

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dayosweetness(m): 11:44am On Oct 24, 2016
Kazrem:

Sorry attached now
under my signature
thanks bro
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 24, 2016
grin grin grin your grammar dey fear me self, sorry to say cheesy cheesy undecided undecided

dungas30:
BUT AM STILL CONFUSE WITH THIS THEIR METHOD . NOW IF WE COLLECT THAT SLEEP AN MADE A TEMPORAL OR PAYMENT USING THE REMITTTA THEY ASK US TO USE FOR REGISTRATION, IF THE PORTAL IS ON, WLL THE MONEY APPEAR IN OUR PORTAL? BECAUSE IF IT DDNT APPEARED THEN WE CANNT DO OUR TMA BECAUSE UNTIL U DO REGISTRATION AN EXAM REGISTRATION BFOR U CAN DO UR TMA

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dayosweetness(m): 12:07pm On Oct 24, 2016
Kazrem:

Sorry attached now
under my signature
funny enough i cant even locate the courses i offer
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dayosweetness(m): 12:16pm On Oct 24, 2016
Kazrem:

Sorry attached now
under my signature
seems this timetable is for POP??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2016
dayosweetness:
seems this timetable is for POP??
Yes. It is for POP
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Phiheywhy1: 2:38pm On Oct 24, 2016
Hi nouniths ,how was paper today? Any info given concerning the Noun porter issue at your own Study centres?
pl share ur experience!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Chizzy759831: 3:17pm On Oct 24, 2016
Hope your Exam went well. please share your experiences please.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by llade(m): 3:35pm On Oct 24, 2016
How about TMA I have not completed mine and the portal is still not up yet.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lexrichy(m): 3:38pm On Oct 24, 2016
llade:
i just tire i hope its not their plan to fail us deliberately.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by debris: 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2016
Please wen is the postgraduate studies 2016/2017 session starting for registration ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by osic(m): 4:33am On Oct 25, 2016
dayosweetness:

please how did u get the timetable, can you send to me?

It's on the school website
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AquaPetals(f): 4:41am On Oct 25, 2016
debris:
Please wen is the postgraduate studies 2016/2017 session starting for registration ?
don't even think about it!
NOUN is something else at the moment.
The new management are incompetent
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 5:00am On Oct 25, 2016
llade:
It will be opened
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uprof(m): 6:31am On Oct 25, 2016
hiswords7:
Honestly,something is wrong with my center. You know that the site is down,yet u are asking us to produce exam registration slip or course registration slip before we can enter the exam hall and u insist on it. Is it our fault that we cant print those items from the site? Tired of all this wahala
were you later allowed to enter for the?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JigsawKillah(m): 8:32am On Oct 25, 2016
anyone did CIT344 yesterday?

(1) (2) (3) ... (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.