Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (628) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3482886 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JigsawKillah(m): 8:33am On Oct 25, 2016
hiswords7:
Honestly,something is wrong with my center. You know that the site is down,yet u are asking us to produce exam registration slip or course registration slip before we can enter the exam hall and u insist on it. Is it our fault that we cant print those items from the site? Tired of all this wahala

they're supposed to use manuals. that's what other centers are doing
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 8:49am On Oct 25, 2016
JigsawKillah:
anyone did CIT344 yesterday?
Paper wasn't available
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by llade(m): 9:15am On Oct 25, 2016
donbrowser:

It will be opened
When Please.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by apeelewuetu: 10:46am On Oct 25, 2016
JigsawKillah:

they're supposed to use manuals. that's what other centers are doing
The management of NOUN should wake up, do the necessary things like making the NOUN site to function, put up capable hand to handle the web site, i think there is certain force outside the present management that is trying to frustrate the effort of this present administration. God will save NOUN.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ChizziCindy(f): 11:56am On Oct 25, 2016
donbrowser:

Go to your centre, you will be offered a manual one to use.
Do one need to attach anything to the manual one apart from passport?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dayosaurus(m): 12:12pm On Oct 25, 2016
guys please any one with CIT 383 PASY QUESTIONS SHOULD PLEASE HELP ME
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 1:36pm On Oct 25, 2016
ChizziCindy:
Do one need to attach anything to the manual one apart from passport?
Maybe your last E-wallet for verification.
Aside that nothing more.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ChizziCindy(f): 1:48pm On Oct 25, 2016
donbrowser:
Maybe your last E-wallet for verification. Aside that nothing more.
Thanks, what's ur study centre?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 2:07pm On Oct 25, 2016
ChizziCindy:
Thanks, what's ur study centre?
Ado-Ekiti
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ChizziCindy(f): 2:15pm On Oct 25, 2016
donbrowser:

Ado-Ekiti
Mine is Lagos, I misplaced my teller and remmita code slip, looking for an alternative now, but have gotten d manual one from my centre.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ehizogies: 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2016
See ehen why does it seem like nothing works in this country... we need to change our individual self infact we individually are the problem of the Country.. Give a Nigerian a job he has been begging for.... the next few months go and check him at his place of work and you will see has become a Lord, indiscipline, careless and corrupt.(Though not all Nigerians! But most Nigerians) In Noun Asaba Center the entire PGD INFOR-TECH student CIT735 result are missing as a result of negligence, unprofessional conduct and mediocratic attitude to work by someone oor a group of people,,, all they could tell me and many others after writing several letters of missing result is that we should all go and re-register for the course and re-write the exam!!!! who bears the cost this is so wrong and wicked. with this kind of attitude how do they expect me to recommend someone to go and study there??

4 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 3:21pm On Oct 25, 2016
ChizziCindy:
Mine is Lagos, I misplaced my teller and remmita code slip, looking for an alternative now, but have gotten d manual one from my centre.
You could have checked your mail. It's there.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 5:49pm On Oct 25, 2016
ChizziCindy:
This one is strong
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seyilobstar: 9:27pm On Oct 25, 2016
[quote author=EXICON post=31862829]
Hello bro.

Kindy help with the past Questions for second semester. My mail is juliusadeolotu@gmail.com

Thanks.
Please I need cit 753, 701 & 755 past questions too. My email is ibikunleseyi2014@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dammy2good(f): 8:17am On Oct 26, 2016
Hello, please where is the exam center for MBA i have exams tomorrow MBA 883
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dayosweetness(m): 9:13am On Oct 26, 2016
osic:

It's on the school website
the site that is down or which one??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lizlait: 10:29am On Oct 26, 2016
As have previously stated on the new way to generate remita and make payment,....this new way has been sanctioned by noun mgt....u wud see a copy of this statement in your study center....
Then you go to cafe preferably one in the study center area and they will type your exam registration slip for u...thanks
Good success
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by prety247: 10:33am On Oct 26, 2016
Pls house how can I access Ilearn aside ilearn mobile cos I can't see the practice test questions even after using a laptop last 2 weeks to upload my courses. Yet on d mobile app on my fone can't find test for courses dat had test on d laptop. Pls help urgently tnks God bless
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lizlait: 10:44am On Oct 26, 2016
U can't access I learn oo.....its everything pertaining to noun ( student)portal that's down
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by prety247: 11:15am On Oct 26, 2016
Pls does any one have ilearn practice test for
CIT 213 Elementary Data Processing
DAM 207 Indexing and classification
GST 201 Nigerian people and culture
DAM 205 Data collection methodology
CIT 211 Intro to Operating System
CIT 215 Intro to Programming Language
MTh 211 Set Theory and Abstract Algebra
MTH 241 Intro to Real Analysis
Pls I beg u help me with them or anyone u have pls.
Even if it's screenshot or handwritten or u can snap it with ur Phone pls help me.
You can send it to prety247@gmail.com.
Tnks ND God bless
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by prety247: 11:21am On Oct 26, 2016
Tnks Liz

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by IamLadyB: 11:30am On Oct 26, 2016
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 12:05pm On Oct 26, 2016
dammy2good:
Hello, please where is the exam center for MBA i have exams tomorrow MBA 883
Where is your exam centre

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 26, 2016
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by osic(m): 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2016
dayosweetness:

the site that is down or which one??

the school's website is working fine, but the student portal is down. visit www.Nou.edu.ng to download the timetable, here's proof the website is working fine

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dtyla(m): 1:19pm On Oct 26, 2016
please, has the noun nursing form for this year closed?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by randella: 1:33pm On Oct 26, 2016
please what do I do?..I missed my exam yesterday. I had wrongly written it down for another day. And this is supposed to be my final semester. Any suggestions?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lizlait: 3:02pm On Oct 26, 2016
Good afternoon....pls how do one document the exam slip for e-exam for those doing GST?.....
INFO from my study center is for all 100/200 level to document their exam slip for d e-exam including those offering e-exam like GST707,and the likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.