Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3485359 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by uzee4real(f): 8:20pm On Mar 09, 2013
Tnx jmoore. God bless
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 8:39am On Mar 10, 2013
hapi motherin sunday, pls any1 frm agidingbi, ikeja study centa here
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by willox(m): 12:37pm On Mar 10, 2013
xup?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by baba11(m): 5:02pm On Mar 10, 2013
jmoore:

about 2 times a year. No fixed date yet for next exams

you pay for course registration, physical materials are part of the package.

i paid for one of our courses and i was not given physical material.what should i do because i've already done d exam?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jmoore(m): 7:00pm On Mar 10, 2013
baba11: i paid for one of our courses and i was not given physical material.what should i do because i've already done d exam?

It is the same for everyone, there is nothing you can do

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by delbian(m): 7:20pm On Mar 10, 2013
kekakuz: I was piised off yesterday. We were timed manually and the system takes upto 3 seconds to open the next question.I did not finish before they shouted time up. I dint even click submit b4 they turned mu system off.I went con gaga yesterday. Out first paper was not like that. I finished and still had 40 min extra. But yesterday was just dis organised. Abj centre should better sit up. The uni abuja syndrome is beginning to affect them.

Sorry, its all over we experience such in ilorin centre too, am sure they'll fix the prob
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 7:26pm On Mar 10, 2013
willox: xup?
are u from there
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nellyunique: 7:29am On Mar 12, 2013
Pls,I heard that 2013 form is still on sale,is that true and if it is,how improved is the centre in Lagos?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ichommy(m): 9:41am On Mar 12, 2013
Nellyunique: Pls,I heard that 2013 form is still on sale,is that true and if it is,how improved is the centre in Lagos?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ichommy(m): 9:41am On Mar 12, 2013
The form is always available
Nellyunique: Pls,I heard that 2013 form is still on sale,is that true and if it is,how improved is the centre in Lagos?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by koraymarch: 1:28pm On Mar 12, 2013
Hello, colleagues i secured admission to study MBA in Noun can anyone help me out with the total School fees for the programme.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ichommy(m): 2:20pm On Mar 12, 2013
Check www.nou.edu.ng
koraymarch: Hello, colleagues i secured admission to study MBA in Noun can anyone help me out with the total School fees for the programme.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 3:18pm On Mar 13, 2013
are the course materials compulsory to pay
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jmoore(m): 3:42pm On Mar 13, 2013
Kelvinprinzyy: are the course materials compulsory to pay
You are eligible to collect course materials at no extra cost after payment of course registration.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 4:04pm On Mar 13, 2013
[quote author=Kelvinprinzyy]are the course materials compulsory to pay[/quote.
The courses you registerd for are those that will appear for the exam registration. Therefor, if you dont registr for courses you wount have courses redy for exams registratn. You must register for courses!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Jossxbass: 4:23pm On Mar 13, 2013
Hi any body 4rm abk study centre.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 13, 2013
jmoore:
You are eligible to collect course materials at no extra cost after payment of course registration.

If the physical material is there,yeah.I only got my project guide from NOUN this semester that I did 18 courses.I kinda like the soft copies though. All others were got from the site. I was even happy to have got them from there and graduate. No time! But NOUN is cheating folks, I will raise it with the heads.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 6:57pm On Mar 13, 2013
jmoore:
do u mean the 15,500 that returning students pay, after paying it, it implies that you have also paid for the cost materials??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Oxytocin712: 11:57am On Mar 14, 2013
How possible it is to register in lagos study centre and no moving to a new base (Enugu), can i still continue. Pls someone shld answer
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jmoore(m): 3:00pm On Mar 14, 2013
Oxytocin_712: How possible it is to register in lagos study centre and no moving to a new base (Enugu), can i still continue. Pls someone shld answer
it is possible but you must inform your current study centre about it so that they can give you instructions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 14, 2013
Oxytocin_712: How possible it is to register in lagos study centre and no moving to a new base (Enugu), can i still continue. Pls someone shld answer

Go to ur Lagos Study center to get transfer permit to Enugu's.That is all, not hard but do it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by OloriBET(f): 5:50pm On Mar 14, 2013
Gud day guyz. Pls i nid sm1 4rm ilorin study center. It is urgent pls can sm1 pls help me. If possible a student of mass communication bt if i cant get dat jst any student 4rm ilorin study centre wil do. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by krazynaija(m): 7:33pm On Mar 14, 2013
Good evening y'all. I'm considering enrolling in NOUN and i'll be needing all the help i can get as regards info nstuff. Before i start asking questions i'll check out the website & read this post from page1 so i dont start repeating questions. I do hope y'all will be willing to help with feedback when requested. BLESS!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 7:39pm On Mar 14, 2013
the form is always on sales but the registration has started.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 7:48pm On Mar 14, 2013
Kelvinprinzyy: do u mean the 15,500 that returning students pay, after paying it, it implies that you have also paid for the cost materials??
no! that cater only for session compulsory fee (#15500). the course materials fees depends on the unit of the course.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 7:51pm On Mar 14, 2013
you have to apply thru your present study centre manager. see the centre counsellor for better explanation.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 7:54pm On Mar 14, 2013
Olori BET: Gud day guyz. Pls i nid sm1 4rm ilorin study center. It is urgent pls can sm1 pls help me. If possible a student of mass communication bt if i cant get dat jst any student 4rm ilorin study centre wil do. Thanks
chech thru the prev posts you can see mr apeelewuetu phone no here call him for any help and he is in ilorin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 8:16pm On Mar 14, 2013
krazynaija: Good evening y'all. I'm considering enrolling in NOUN and i'll be needing all the help i can get as regards info nstuff. Before i start asking questions i'll check out the website & read this post from page1 so i dont start repeating questions. I do hope y'all will be willing to help with feedback when requested. BLESS!
you are welcome!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oluwatobi01(m): 9:12pm On Mar 14, 2013
Hi pals,when is d admission processing as in registration for the year 2013/2014 academy session is going to start and its closing date cos they did not advertise dis info on their official site.Only the previous registration I mean 2012/2013 is the showing ooo.Needs an urgent and reliable response,Thanks......
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 11:16pm On Mar 14, 2013
Takoro13:
no! that cater only for session compulsory fee (#15500). the course materials fees depends on the unit of the course.
tanks man
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ichommy(m): 3:59am On Mar 15, 2013
[quote author=oluwatobi01]Hi pals,when is d admission processing as in registration for the year 2013/2014 academy session is going to start and its closing date cos they did not advertise dis info on their official site.Only the previous registration I mean 2012/2013 is the showing ooo.Needs an urgent and reliable response,Thanks......[/quote

admission processing is on

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.