Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3474664 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (1579) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Oxytocin712: 9:43am On Mar 20, 2013
ferdimako:

Go to ur Lagos Study center to get transfer permit to Enugu's.That is all, not hard but do it.
Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Oxytocin712: 9:44am On Mar 20, 2013
Takoro13:
you have to apply thru your present study centre manager. see the centre counsellor for better explanation.
Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Oxytocin712: 9:47am On Mar 20, 2013
Pls anyone from - Abia study centre esp in pgd.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by willox(m): 10:29am On Mar 20, 2013
mr takoro nd mr ferdi. Pls is it true dt after exam, any unatempted questions will b deducted from d overall marks? Thanks...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by unforgiven: 11:48am On Mar 20, 2013
NOUN graduates to participate in NYSC - VC

Written by Hassan Ibrahim- Kaduna
Tuesday, March 19, 2013

advertisement

Click Here
VICE Chancellor of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN), Professor Vincent Tenebe, has said that arrangements have reached an advance stage for graduates of the institution that are within the stipulated age to be allowed to participate in the one-year compulsory National Youth Service Scheme (NYSC).

Speaking to journalists in Kaduna on Monday, the vice-chancellor said they were mindful of the youths who were coming into NOUN fresh and had reached an agreement with the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) which had made it mandatory for them to pay for every graduate within the age of participating in the scheme so that they could send names to NYSC.

"We have just done that, so all our graduates who are below the age of 30 will key into the NYSC system. I will also use this forum to tell the Federal Government that you do not deprive any graduate of Open University who is supposed to go for NYSC, because if you do that, you will be discouraging the youths from coming into the system. If you discourage them from coming to the Open University, you don't have space for them in the conventional universities.

"If you don't allow them to go to the conventional universities, you are building up a population of illiterates. When you build a population of illiterates, you build up crises in your society and then you have a time bomb," he said.

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 20, 2013
willox: mr takoro nd mr ferdi. Pls is it true dt after exam, any unatempted questions will b deducted from d overall marks? Thanks...

Local rumor.....hell no.What u got is all(failed questions,correct answers,skipped questions,malfunctioned questions(NOUN's fault)) u did that day .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by willox(m): 3:51pm On Mar 20, 2013
thanks bro!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by illicit(m): 6:24pm On Mar 20, 2013
Hw much do pol sci freshers pay? Pls anybody
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Damselnoni(f): 6:30pm On Mar 20, 2013
illicit: Hw much do pol sci freshers pay? Pls anybody

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Wajcom(m): 6:39pm On Mar 20, 2013
Any B.A English in the room? Pls, lets talk
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kayode121: 2:23pm On Mar 21, 2013
ferdimako:

Divide what u got by 150,multiply the quotient by 70 and add ur best 3 TMAs to it.
guy u ar wrong oooo,nt 150 ooo,its 120
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by felixboye1(m): 4:11pm On Mar 21, 2013
Can anybody tell wat happen to our N7500 caution deposit we paid wen we 1st registered. Is it not suppose 2 b refunded 2 d students after graduation cos am hearin otherwise? Pls wats ur views house.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Joshuahunpe(m): 2:54am On Mar 22, 2013
How much is Noun form? And like me 4rm Ibadan now and want to study in lagos study centre, if i resume to sch. Where will i b living? Or is there any hostel there? Quick response plsss!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by illicit(m): 7:27am On Mar 22, 2013
Joshua hunpe: How much is Noun form? And like me 4rm Ibadan now and want to study in lagos study centre, if i resume to sch. Where will i b living? Or is there any hostel there? Quick response plsss!!
d form is 5k, dia r no hostels. Its either u stay in ibadan n study dia or com 2 lagos n rent a house.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by illicit(m): 7:29am On Mar 22, 2013
Joshua hunpe: How much is Noun form? And like me 4rm Ibadan now and want to study in lagos study centre, if i resume to sch. Where will i b living? Or is there any hostel there? Quick response plsss!!
no hostels, y dnt u stay in ib n study dia? Dnt u knw d study centre? If u com here u av 2 rent a house, d form is 5k
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by macmos(m): 7:38am On Mar 22, 2013
It is better u stay in ibadan study centre that we I study n we do v ppl changing from lagos centre to ibadan center due to some challenges they do v at lagos
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 22, 2013
Kayode 12:
guy u ar wrong oooo,nt 150 ooo,its 120

So u think every course has 120 questions? If u wake up, u wash ur face first before anything else.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 22, 2013
felixboye1: Can anybody tell wat happen to our N7500 caution deposit we paid wen we 1st registered. Is it not suppose 2 b refunded 2 d students after graduation cos am hearin otherwise? Pls wats ur views house.

U dey USA? Ask ur study center though.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 22, 2013

This is mainly for workers oh....read small. Work and study where u are.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 4:36pm On Mar 22, 2013
Damselnoni:
add me on 2go mariam 1296
ok den mine is kelvin4033
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 4:40pm On Mar 22, 2013
ferdimako:

That is the best place to get cleared.U can still do justice to it.Work on those GST 101 and 102.
na u sabi, i've heard u
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ejaay: 11:31am On Mar 23, 2013
Any BSc ESM student here?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by macmos(m): 6:40pm On Mar 23, 2013
If u r in ibadan study centre u can hook me up
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kayode121: 9:22am On Mar 24, 2013
ferdimako:

So u think every course has 120 questions? If u wake up, u wash ur face first before anything else.
mr man if u want to deceiv,deceiv ursef nt othas because av bn doin dis exam,i av nt com acros 150 questn,so i dnt knw were u got urs from,,,,,,,
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by siddiq202(m): 10:04am On Mar 24, 2013
/\
some of you just like to piss people off. Because you are yet to come across 150 questions doesn't mean that it doesn't exist. The CIT 237 I did contains 150 questions (it was annoying though because I couldn't make an A), so please dont annoy someone that has dedicated so much time here to attend to questions. Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 24, 2013
siddiq202: /\
some of you just like to piss people off. Because you are yet to come across 150 questions doesn't mean that it doesn't exist. The CIT 237 I did contains 150 questions (it was annoying though because I couldn't make an A), so please dont annoy someone that has dedicated so much time here to attend to questions. Thank you

Thank u,Siddiq202.I made a B in CIT 237 two semesters ago but can't remember if it had 150 questions.Which major are u in? I have not done any involving 150 but I know someone that did CIT236 and it was 250 when they did it. She got in,in2007 but I enrolled in 2009, so I did not see that course in my portal. We are all graduating after IT,Seminar and project.I thank God I never saw 150 or 250, even the 120 is making folks get B instead of A.The best is 35 for Math courses, you can quickly and easily make an A.

That kayode guy is immature, still talking about year 1 and year 2 courses.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ossaifamous(m): 7:32pm On Mar 24, 2013
am an account ond holder .... since 2006
after several failed attempts at hnd .... am ready to giv my self a shot at noun
I live at alagbado lagos .... any advice wud be appreciated
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Oxytocin712: 10:04pm On Mar 24, 2013
Oxytocin_712: Pls anyone from - Abia study centre esp in pgd.

Pls, anyone from there shld talk.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by siddiq202(m): 11:23am On Mar 25, 2013
@fedimako Communication Technology

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 12:36pm On Mar 25, 2013
Ossai famous: am an account ond holder .... since 2006
after several failed attempts at hnd .... am ready to giv my self a shot at noun
I live at alagbado lagos .... any advice wud be appreciated
i want to advise you before you get the form go to your intended study centre and make enquiry bcs some adverts were just format stuf.if you have upper credit together with o level in account related sujects i.e engl + math and 3 others you can be given 200lv/300lv other than that you can only use o level for 100lv. later........

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Takoro13(m): 1:02pm On Mar 25, 2013
1. B.SC. COOPERATIVES
MANAGEMENT
Candidates are required to possess
any one of the following:
(i) OND (Upper Credit) in any of these
areas -
Cooperative Studies
Accounting
Banking and Finance
Marketing
(ii) NCE with a minimum of 1 merit
and 2 passes. Apart from Education,
relevant subjects should include:
Accounting
Business Studies
Economics
(iii) GCE Advanced Level, with at least
2 credit passes. Relevant subjects to
include:
Accounting
Business Management
Economics
Government
2. B.SC. HOSPITALITY
MANAGEMENT
areas -
Home Economics
Hotel & Catering Management
Hospitality Management
subjects to include:
Home Economics
(iii) GCE Advanced Level, with at
least 2 credit passes. Relevant subjects
to include:
Home Science & Management
Accounting
Business Management
Economics
Government
3. B.SC. ENTREPRENEURIAL &
BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
areas -
Business Studies
Business Administration
Marketing
Cooperative Studies
subjects to include:
Accounting
Business Studies
Economics
(iii) GCE Advanced Level, with at least
include:
Accounting
Business Management
Economics
Government
4. B.SC. ACCOUNTING
(i) OND (Upper Credit) in -
Accounting
(ii) GCE Advanced Level, with at least
include:
Accounting
Business Management
Economics
Government
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kekakuz(m): 1:08pm On Mar 25, 2013
Comon sense is not common aferall 3unit courses are 150 questions nd 2 unit couses are 120 questions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (1579) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.