Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,929 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (673) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3484476 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Profandie(m): 10:58am On Mar 04, 2017
morjid:
Pls oo my tma is showing not available what's the solution pls...
It's not your fault
Just wait a while it should be available
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sonofgodfrey(m): 11:04am On Mar 04, 2017
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Profandie(m): 11:04am On Mar 04, 2017
Good morning people
I am loving this thread. I wanna know where I can check my maximum credit units for graduation
Thanks again
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sonofgodfrey(m): 11:05am On Mar 04, 2017
i just checked my results and all courses were added unlike before, but there is still error in the semester calculations and the cgpa is incorrect. someone please advice me on how to make this report to the noun IT guys directly
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 12:04pm On Mar 04, 2017
Please be inform that, facilitations or tutorial classes have been provided by the school authority and you are advised to report at the Study Centre every Saturdays to witness this development. Many thanks in anticipation.
Lectures are ongoing now!!! It's free
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2017
Lectures are on going now at various study centres
# The picture shown is MUSHIN STUDY CENTRE!!

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Profandie(m): 2:52pm On Mar 04, 2017
Profandie:
Good morning people
I am loving this thread. I wanna know where I can check my maximum credit units for graduation
Thanks again
Please i need answers ejor,bikko
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LionInZion: 3:56pm On Mar 04, 2017
Good day friends, please I want to know if I'm going to pay for course materials seperately after paying my school fees? I also intend to pay next week, can I use any bank? Thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 4:20pm On Mar 04, 2017
LionInZion:
Good day friends, please I want to know if I'm going to pay for course materials seperately after paying my school fees? I also intend to pay next week, can I use any bank? Thanks.
No payment for course materials. Go to your Sc to collect it once you pay. All banks except zenith

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 04, 2017
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Emanus: 7:17pm On Mar 04, 2017
miella:

My result has been rectified too. It is error free now.

Where can I check my result please.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by LionInZion: 8:03pm On Mar 04, 2017
Kazrem:

No payment for course materials. Go to your Sc to collect it once you pay. All banks except zenith

Thank you very much, I really appreciate your prompt response.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Profandie(m): 8:55pm On Mar 04, 2017
Good evening people
. I wanna know where I can check my maximum credit units for graduation
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tweetiebishop(m): 9:20pm On Mar 04, 2017
The site is acting up again o... can't log in anymore.

Nou dot edu dot ng is unaccessible also so I can't download the course materials
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by whyteboyz03(m): 10:22pm On Mar 04, 2017
Pls how do i get admission Into NOUN and whaT are the lecture days?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 12:02am On Mar 05, 2017
the site is down again. what a shit.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by killsmith(f): 12:20am On Mar 05, 2017
Can I enroll for an MSC program in noun without Nysc discharge certificate?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chimeln: 12:37am On Mar 05, 2017
Hmmm, the site is on a shift routine. 1min on 1min off. Please noun should try and stabilize this cos solving and submitting tma with such fluctuation might be so tiring.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 05, 2017
please what is the course of fatal error that appears when i try to register my courses
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by murphybo(m): 12:53am On Mar 05, 2017
Pls help me on how to download course material even when I google the code its still returning me to nou.edu.ng site which is no more available. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:26am On Mar 05, 2017

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:29am On Mar 05, 2017
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Profandie(m): 4:49am On Mar 05, 2017
miella:

When you check your result, it will be stated there including your CPGA and all other information. (But if you are a new student, I don't know how you can check that).
Okay thanks so much
I appreciate
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by femijon: 5:46am On Mar 05, 2017
THOUSANDS OF PROJECT MATERIALS FOR FREE DOWNLOAD

looking For Project materials to finish that project of yours

Visit:http://www.streaminet.com/research/

we have research papers free for download...we are research material aggregator

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by promisechild(m): 7:52am On Mar 05, 2017
Do u need a capable and trustworthy hands to handle your TMA? Noun TMA guru is here to help you. We are group of people who are interested in your academic breakthrough. We have TMA solutions to all noun courses. All our scores are 10/10,We are very fast in delivery. Follow us on facebook @ https://mobile.facebook.com/nountmagurus/?_ft_=top_level_post_id.1054006564731091%3Atl_objid.1054006564731091&__tn__=C

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Phiheywhy1: 9:53am On Mar 05, 2017
[quote author=miella post=54270321]
My result has been rectified too. It is error free now.[/quot
guy, any reflection of the added mark? 25mks or so?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 11:44am On Mar 05, 2017
On E-EXAM (100 level -200 level) including diploma and certificate will use computer for their E-EXAM... The Nature of the questions will be in CBT form, Some questions can be 1-150 or 1-120 (Intranet) which may include filling the gaps with short comprehension in form of obj..Do not be afraid, it is just for u to read ur course material and also work on ur TMA....From 300 -400 upward is pen on paper exam...Inform of Essay which will contain 5 standard theory questions in which you may be asked to answer 3 or 4 depending on ur department and it may contain compulsory questions unlike conventional University in which u may be given ur area of concentration, u just have to pray and read the course material from page 1 to the end....

Question 2. Eng 101 contain 4 module and pages are not number but it contain appr. 230 pages, u can easily read it, u don't need any tape recorder.

3.Question 3. Compression of Semester. Yes it very possible to determine the N0 of semester to use. For example PGD in Education according to NOUN will take u 2 to 3 semester but for a serious minded person like u, u can register for all the courses provided...If u have the money and sit for the exam. once you pass all the compulsory courses what else.

Question 4. Payment deadline for registration. Yes there is deadline for registration as u know NOUN is very flexible the registration used to be extended toward the registration of exam and once registration of exam begins u cannot do course registration even if u are the first son of VC. 
For more info abt Noun u can call or WhatsApp 08185025045
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SkiddyDoc: 12:11pm On Mar 05, 2017
Guys, kindly help CIT831 & CIT851 still missing, any info??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Lildav: 1:13pm On Mar 05, 2017
sonofgodfrey:
i just checked my results and all courses were added unlike before, but there is still error in the semester calculations and the cgpa is incorrect. someone please advice me on how to make this report to the noun IT guys directly

plsss. how where u able 2 check result?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Profandie(m): 2:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
Happy Sunday guys. I ask too much questions I know but it's just how to get answers lol
Seniors in the house please tell me how to check all the courses I am to offer and where to know the compulsory ones
Thanks in anticipation
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 2:03pm On Mar 05, 2017
To check your result, add the number on your matriculation number to the link below and click.

xres.nouonline.com/nouresult/pages/sess.php?Returnurl=Nou

Note : The portal is slow, so keep retrying until you see your result.

Best of Luck
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 3:38pm On Mar 05, 2017
Profandie:
Happy Sunday guys. I ask too much questions I know but it's just how to get answers lol
Seniors in the house please tell me how to check all the courses I am to offer and where to know the compulsory ones
Thanks in anticipation
You will download the registrable courses document of your faculty (course). Let me find the link if I can see it

(1) (2) (3) ... (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.