Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (791) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3475875 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UncleSnr(m): 2:00pm On Dec 08, 2017
jonnm:
Not that. Its already been shared at http://www.nounportal.com.ng/2016/06/2017-noun-tmas-exam-past-questions.html
That website is messed up. No clear navigation.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ananne: 3:23pm On Dec 08, 2017
Who has past questions for CSS 753......research in criminology?

Pls holla
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stinville(m): 7:35pm On Dec 08, 2017
Kazrem:

These are likely things that may cause it. So answer the following.

1. Have you done exam registration?
2.Are you using glo network? If yes, use another
3. Is it all your courses or some?
4. Are you using Chrome browser? If no, use chrome.

If you have answered the above then you can follow the following steps to view your Tma:

After logging into your portal, click on Your Courses. Under it choose Your Courses.
Enter 2017 2nd semester in the box and submit. Click proceed on the following page.

On the new page, click on 2017/2 Exams. You will see the list of your registered exam courses. Click on the Tma link and there you will see your Tma.

If says not yet available, check other courses. It means it has not been uploaded. So you keep checking.

Wish you best.
Thanks for your response
1. Yes, I've registered for exams
2. Yes, I'm using glo network
3. It's all my registered courses
4. Yes, I'm using chrome browser
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:46pm On Dec 08, 2017
ananne:
Who has past questions for CSS 753......research in criminology?

Pls holla
*PAST QUESTIONS*

You can get your past questions now in PDF format at a fee from Mcharthony solutions. �

Private chat me
Calls on 08140289600
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2017
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Julietbr: 9:34pm On Dec 08, 2017
Please can any one tell how to go about changing my name, all efforts made prove abortive ( noun)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Julietbr: 9:36pm On Dec 08, 2017
Please can any one tell how to go about changing my name, all efforts made prove abortive ( noun) .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Benevee: 10:40pm On Dec 08, 2017
ayungmony15:
ATTENTION!!!

*Brief Analysis of NOUN McCarthy Study Centre Facilitation Timetable*

WED: BIO101
TIME: 4-6pm
VENUE: Hall 5A

SAT: BIO102
TIME: 10-12pm
VENUE: Hall 5A

Facilitator: 08034081730
================

MON-THURS: PHY102
TIME: 4-5pm
VENUE: 7th Floor

Facilitator: 08020729200
================

*Special Announcement*

Special class will hold for PHY102 tomorrow.

VENUE: NOUN McCarthy Study Centre, Obalende

TIME: 3:30pm

*Be There!*

pls is this facilitation in all the study centers?? or ...... pls I need response
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 11:38pm On Dec 08, 2017
Benevee:

pls is this facilitation in all the study centers?? or ...... pls I need response
YEAH
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 11:39pm On Dec 08, 2017
Evening news

Information gotten to me is that most of the remaining TMAs will be released Next Week so be calm and note TMA is not closing soon but just registration.

Macharthony cares
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 1:43am On Dec 09, 2017
stinville:

Thanks for your response
Good.
2. Use another network.
3. Be calm. Pending Tma will be loaded next week.

Meanwhile, was it saying "Forbidden" or Not Yet Available?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 1:44am On Dec 09, 2017
UncleSnr:
TMA Solutions
Send me a pm or WhatsApp the number in my signature
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UncleSnr(m): 6:49am On Dec 09, 2017
Kazrem:

Send me a pm or WhatsApp the number in my signature
PM Sent
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 8:10am On Dec 09, 2017
*Good Morning Nounites!*

This is to inform you that PHY102 lecture holds @ NOUN McCarthy Study Centre today.

Time: 3:30 pm
==================

Again, CHM192 Practical Class holds today.

Time: 10:00 am
Venue: NOUN VI Study Centre Laboratory, Victoria Island, Lagos
==================

Those in Abuja should be preparing for their practical sessions scheduled to commence on 20th.....

Furthermore, Mushin Study Centre facilitation is on, please ensure you attend lecture because it is very essential.

Conversely, the knowledge you can acquire on your own while reading NOUN Course Material is limited compare to attending lectures or tutorial centres where you are being exposed to "hidden facts" or explanations not portrayed in the course guide.

During an interrogation session with a student yesterday, she applauded the effort of a tutorial centre which I have always recommend for students seeking "External Tutorial Centre".

Have a great weekend!!!

For more info: 08185025045
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AYOOLA112: 10:02am On Dec 09, 2017
DO YOU NEED HELP ON TMA? Click here. http://gist.examscard.com/free-tma-solution

Nounitesportal:
Do You Need Help With TMA?

Do you want to Score 10/10 in your TMA?

Do you need cheap and Affordable TMA Solution?

If Your Answer is Yes!

Let NOUNITESPORTAL TEAM Provide Solutions For Your TMA's.

WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
TMA Questions and Answers in soft copy for revision purpose
10/10 score Guarantee
Quick Delivery

CONTACT US NOW

OR

Visit
DOWNLOAD TMA SOLUTION HERE
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AYOOLA112: 10:05am On Dec 09, 2017
Samisha500:

Thanks sir
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AYOOLA112: 10:06am On Dec 09, 2017
DO YOU NEED HELP ON TMA? Click here. http://gist.examscard.com/free-tma-solution

stinville:

Thanks for your response
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AYOOLA112: 10:07am On Dec 09, 2017

ayungmony15:
*Good Morning Nounites!*

This is to inform you that PHY102 lecture holds @ NOUN McCarthy Study Centre today.

Time: 3:30 pm
==================

Again, CHM192 Practical Class holds today.

Time: 10:00 am
Venue: NOUN VI Study Centre Laboratory, Victoria Island, Lagos
==================

Those in Abuja should be preparing for their practical sessions scheduled to commence on 20th.....

Furthermore, Mushin Study Centre facilitation is on, please ensure you attend lecture because it is very essential.

Conversely, the knowledge you can acquire on your own while reading NOUN Course Material is limited compare to attending lectures or tutorial centres where you are being exposed to "hidden facts" or explanations not portrayed in the course guide.

During an interrogation session with a student yesterday, she applauded the effort of a tutorial centre which I have always recommend for students seeking "External Tutorial Centre".

Have a great weekend!!!

For more info: 08185025045
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AYOOLA112: 10:08am On Dec 09, 2017
Benevee:

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AYOOLA112: 10:12am On Dec 09, 2017

Nounitesportal:
Do You Need Help With TMA?

Do you want to Score 10/10 in your TMA?

Do you need cheap and Affordable TMA Solution?

If Your Answer is Yes!

Let NOUNITESPORTAL TEAM Provide Solutions For Your TMA's.

WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
TMA Questions and Answers in soft copy for revision purpose
10/10 score Guarantee
Quick Delivery

CONTACT US NOW

OR

Visit
DOWNLOAD TMA SOLUTION HERE
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AYOOLA112: 10:13am On Dec 09, 2017

UncleSnr:
That website is messed up. No clear navigation.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:14am On Dec 09, 2017
CLARIFICATION OF NEW TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT (TMA) GRADING SYSTEM

_I wish to call every NOUN student (both undergraduate and postgraduate level) attention to the new TMA Grading System in National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN).

Listed Are Facts About The New Grading System

1. You can only see your result(s) of recently submitted TMA immediately after submission unlike before when you could view it infinitely.

Once you leave or reload the page, the next window that will load is similar to the illustration in Fig A.

2. Do not be confused thereby mistaken *TOTAL POSSIBLE SCORE* for *ACTUAL SCORE*

Students are strictly advised to put down their TMA score promptly after it is displayed on their device screen

3. The 10/10 seen after leaving the page isn't your score.

NB: Your TMA score will be displayed in the format as shown in Fig. B

It implies 10 is the highest grade for the assignment whether it comprises of 20 or 10 questions (eg MTH Courses)

4. Your *ACTUAL SCORE* for just submitted TMA is displayed on the screen in a format as shown in Fig. B

"TIPS"

1. Get a book or diary to keep record of your Tutor Mark Assignment scores

As a computer literate, download "NOTE MAKING" apps or perhaps MS Word or Excel to keep a good record of your TMAs

2. Make sure you establish cordial relationship with people you pay to submit TMA on your behalf because it is possible you won't have access to view the "RIGHT SCORE

Then "what you are told is what you get"

What's the essence of scoring high in exam, later on you realised you had "C" instead of A or B for not properly monitoring your TMA?

*_____________*

@Macharthony Solutions we keep record of what your score per course...

Hand over your TMAS to Professionals like us.!!!
In a bid to serve our customers better, we shall send you the TOTAL SCORE of each course once we are done submitting your TMAS....08140289600

God bless you..
Happy weekend!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AYOOLA112: 10:16am On Dec 09, 2017

Yakeeboy:
The school management has announced the commencement of it semester Tutor mark assessment and all students are being encouraged to start doing theirs because delay is dangerous

TMA Genius is here to assist all students having problems with their tma or don't have time to do it. We assure you 30/30 in all your courses because we are expert in what we do. Follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/NOUN-TMA-Genius-1894390947541076/
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AYOOLA112: 10:17am On Dec 09, 2017

stinville:

Thanks for your response
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 10:28am On Dec 09, 2017
ATTENTION!!!

Please be informed that course and examination registrations will be close on Wednesday, 20th December, 2017 at 12 midnight

All students are expected to complete their online course and examination registrations on or before the stipulated date and time

Semi final warning
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Lekz: 6:08pm On Dec 09, 2017
Please I need ​information on how to request for academic transcript from NOUN...the process involved and required fee. Any information would be appreciated, thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 6:24pm On Dec 09, 2017
Lekz:
Please I need ​information on how to request for academic transcript from NOUN...the process involved and required fee. Any information would be appreciated, thanks.

http://www.nouedu.net/article/postgraduate-transcript-application-guidelines

How to apply for transcript

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Galaxyroyp(m): 9:26pm On Dec 09, 2017
Julietbr:
Please can any one tell how to go about changing my name, all efforts made prove abortive ( noun) .
Same here.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Lekz: 11:47pm On Dec 09, 2017
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by inspirational93: 1:17am On Dec 10, 2017
click to download free educational PDF documents on any course or topic http://viwright.com/4as2
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sparkle4u(f): 6:31am On Dec 10, 2017
Do any one know about NTI PGDE which is in affiliated to NOUN?

(1) (2) (3) ... (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.