Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (794) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3483252 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by phlakkeys(f): 7:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
I was able to complete all my courses as at last semester i.e 1st semester 400level and all my results are out except Project and Seminar which is a general situation here (Faculty of Science)
Pls, should I still pay the compulsory fee for 2nd semester even when I don't have any course to register again?
Also, is there anything I need to do to be able to graduate with those to be graduated in January or the system will detect it automatically?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tmapark(m): 9:05pm On Dec 13, 2017
phlakkeys:
I was able to complete all my courses as at last semester i.e 1st semester 400level and all my results are out except Project and Seminar which is a general situation here (Faculty of Science)
Pls, should I still pay the compulsory fee for 2nd semester even when I don't have any course to register again?
Also, is there anything I need to do to be able to graduate with those to be graduated in January or the system will detect it automatically?

Pls, I need urgent response so I can pay up the compulsory fee (if need be) before the closing date.

cc Anthonyo15, and all experienced NOUN graduate.

No need of paying another compulsory fee since you are done with your registrable course, your project seminar should come out once they are done with the evaluation.

Still battling with your TMAs?
Get your solved and tested TMA solutions >> buytma.com

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 11:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
EVENING ALL

More courses are been loaded on TMA portal and also courses which are not complete are now completed

Check your TMA to see if yours is among, if not just hold on they will soon get to yours
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by donbrowser(m): 3:18am On Dec 14, 2017
*Solve your TMA at once and get relieved from the portal stress so you can prepare fully for exams.*

*For your TMA solutions and submissions *Sure* (10/10), guranteed.

WhatsApp me on*

N.B. Distance is not a barrier.

A trial will convince you today
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by inspirational93: 3:21am On Dec 14, 2017
click this link to download free PDF document on any topic and related courses http://viwright.com/4as2
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NokiaN8(m): 5:14am On Dec 14, 2017
When is NOUN going to release PAD813 RESULTS which was written July? I have written a letter as was told at my study center Ilorin? any info?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:24am On Dec 14, 2017
*_Reminder_!!!* 7DAYS TO GO

Please be informed that course and examination registrations will be close on Wednesday, 20th December, 2017 at 12 midnight

All students are expected to complete their online course and examination registrations on or before the stipulated date and time

Semi final warning
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by phlakkeys(f): 6:39am On Dec 14, 2017
tmapark:

No need of paying another compulsory fee since you are done with your registrable course, your project seminar should come out once they are done with the evaluation.

Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by santori: 8:29am On Dec 14, 2017
Good morning house, kindly direct me on how to get to ibadan study center by public transport from dugbe, thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by onulakak(m): 9:15am On Dec 14, 2017
good morning,

please when is fresh semester beginning,

Regards
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tmapark(m): 9:46am On Dec 14, 2017
onulakak:
good morning,

please when is fresh semester beginning,

Regards

Fresh semester will start after Exams probably by February/march.

Check out our solved and tested TMA Solutions 29/30 is guaranteed

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 12:33pm On Dec 14, 2017
ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!

A NEW COLUMN HAS BEEN ADDED TO ALL STUDENTS PORTAL CALLED REGISTER CARRY OVER COURSE. SO STUDENTS DAT AV CARRY OVER IN ANY OF DERE COURSES IT WILL BE EASIER FOR DEM TO REGISTER DERE CARRY OVER COURSES..

*THANKS INFORM OTHER STUDENTS.*
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SimplySEA(m): 12:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
sunsetaugust8:
Any mate studying MSc Info Tech? inbox me....i have TMA with 10 score [/b]to share ONLY if we can have a mutual understanding of "sharing".....[b]I am not selling "open source" exchange ----AKA FREE!!!

But equally in need of EXAM PAST QUESTIONS...even if its phone snapping incase scanning is difficult.

Images;

CAVEAT: THIS IS FREE AND IN NO WAY DO I STAND TO INTERFERE WITH THOSE DOING BIZ #respect @kazrem, @nouitesportal @McCarthy and others i no fit advert for everybodi.

#STRICTLY-MUTUAL-SHARING #OPEN-SOURCE

Hey right here! But no way to contact you!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 12:45pm On Dec 14, 2017
Anthonyo15:
ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!

A NEW COLUMN HAS BEEN ADDED TO ALL STUDENTS PORTAL CALLED REGISTER CARRY OVER COURSE. SO STUDENTS DAT AV CARRY OVER IN ANY OF DERE COURSES IT WILL BE EASIER FOR DEM TO REGISTER DERE CARRY OVER COURSES..

*THANKS INFORM OTHER STUDENTS.*

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by shezy(f): 4:02pm On Dec 14, 2017
Pls der is Dis course I was suppose to do in 300level 2nd semester gst202(fundermenter of peace and conflict resolution but I didn't.now I have above d minimum units to graduat.presently am in second semester 400l which I've done all the registration .pls is it still compulsory for me to do d course or I can just let go. And as a peace and conflict student is Dis course necessary? We've done more Dan Dis in d departmentpls I need an urgent anwser. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by shezy(f): 4:07pm On Dec 14, 2017
[quote author=ayungmony15 post=63275232][/quote]what about those that have registered before Dis Column update ?. Der was a course course I didn't write last semester and I have done d exam registration before Dis column came up. So what should I do?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Marvelous352: 4:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
Hello, i want to start my study next year janary but i dont know what to do immediately after after registration. pls i need someone that can help me with tuition break down and other necessary fee. I want to know how much it wil cost me to start undergraduate course. Thanks and God bless
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SimplySEA(m): 4:54pm On Dec 14, 2017
Hello People! Pls help. I tried to begin registration process today. I paid 7500 for the reg at zenith bank Ladipo. In an attempt to continue, I get the response "payment not yet effected". Pls what does this mean? And what do I do? Thanx
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmyvet(m): 5:56pm On Dec 14, 2017
tmapark:

Fresh semester will start after Exams probably by February/march.

Check out our solved and tested TMA Solutions 29/30 is guaranteed

Do you have MSc Information technology courses in your site?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 6:10pm On Dec 14, 2017
SimplySEA:
Hello People! Pls help. I tried to begin registration process today. I paid 7500 for the reg at zenith bank Ladipo. In an attempt to continue, I get the response "payment not yet effected". Pls what does this mean? And what do I do? Thanx

You need to check RRR. follow this Guide What You Should Do If You Make Payment And Is Not Reflecting On Your Portal
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tmapark(m): 6:15pm On Dec 14, 2017
emmyvet:

Do you have MSc Information technology courses in your site?

Yes we have all Msc courses TMAs solution solved and tested.

Www.buytma.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 6:20pm On Dec 14, 2017
Do You Need Help With TMA?

Do you want to Score 10/10 in your TMA?

Do you need cheap and Affordable TMA Solution?

If Your Answer is Yes!

Let NOUNITESPORTAL TEAM Provide Solutions For Your TMA's.

WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
TMA Questions and Answers in soft copy for revision purpose
10/10 score Guaranteed
Quick Delivery

CONTACT US NOW

OR

Visit
DOWNLOAD TMA SOLUTION HERE
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
Good Evening All,

To those who are yet to balance up their fees or are yet to do their semester reg, pls note the semester reg is closing on 20th day of December. However, the portal is back and better for payments and registrations kudos to the ICT guyz you can now submit your TMA and pay ur fees at a go without stress.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SimplySEA(m): 8:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
Nounitesportal:

You need to check RRR. follow this Guide What You Should Do If You Make Payment And Is Not Reflecting On Your Portal

Boss I followed the link and info I got is for returning student. I am coming in as a new student! Pls I need this help so I can meet up with the closing date for registration of courses and exams. Thanx sir
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by missyojo(f): 8:29pm On Dec 14, 2017
[quote author=shezy post=63280675]Pls der is Dis course I was suppose to do in 300level 2nd semester gst202(fundermenter of peace and conflict resolution but I didn't.now I have above d minimum units to graduat.presently am in second semester 400l which I've done all the registration .pls is it still compulsory for me to do d course or I can just let go. And as a peace and conflict student is Dis course necessary? We've done more Dan Dis in d departmentpls I need an urgent anwser. Thanks

Thou I'm not an undergraduate but an Ex Post graduate student of noun in peace and studies department. if the course is a compulsory course please kindly register it this semester even thou you have exceeded your credit units. Noun doesn't want to hear that you have reached your maximum credit unit to graduate with when you have a pending course to write.
Hope have been able to answer a bit of your question. Cheers!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:47pm On Dec 14, 2017
ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!

Please check your registered course and exams if they are still intact.. Most especially those who dropped courses recently..

For more info: 08185025045
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2017
TUTORIAL! TUTORIAL!! TUTORIAL!!!
We were just informed that facilitation is going on in MC Carthy Study Centre.
We hereby beseech you all who are seeking for tutorial should kindly visit the centre as this service is free & organized by the study centre director.
Above is the timetable.☝�☝�☝�
Below is the address;������
Anywhere in Lagos drop at obalende
McCarthy is not far from the bus stop
Ask anyone u r going to noun at McCarthy, you will be directed.

Thanks,

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AYOOLA112: 10:29pm On Dec 14, 2017
Anthonyo15:
Good Evening All,

GET TMA SOLUTION 100% SCORE
FAST & EASY CLICK HERE https:///rGYi1F

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AYOOLA112: 10:30pm On Dec 14, 2017
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AYOOLA112: 10:31pm On Dec 14, 2017
GET TMA SOLUTION 100% SCORE
FAST & EASY CLICK HERE https://www.nairaland.com/3693474/noun-tma-100-score#54790574

Nounitesportal:
Do You Need Help With TMA?

Do you want to Score 10/10 in your TMA?

Do you need cheap and Affordable TMA Solution?

If Your Answer is Yes!

Let NOUNITESPORTAL TEAM Provide Solutions For Your TMA's.

WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
TMA Questions and Answers in soft copy for revision purpose
10/10 score Guaranteed
Quick Delivery

CONTACT US NOW

OR

Visit
DOWNLOAD TMA SOLUTION HERE
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by shezy(f): 12:06am On Dec 15, 2017
[quote author=missyojo post=63287245][/quote]u did. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SimplySEA(m): 12:57am On Dec 15, 2017
Nounitesportal:

Boss I followed the link and info I got is for returning student. I am coming in as a new student! Pls I need this help so I can meet up with the closing date for registration of courses and exams. Thanx sir

Help needed here pls!

(1) (2) (3) ... (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.