Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,825 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (851) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3495682 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fabour8312: 8:56am On May 04, 2018
missyojo:

That's the issue with Noun with cases of missing results and you writing letters without it being resolved. I would advise you rewrite it again if it's a compulsory course because I had same issue too when I was there .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fabour8312: 8:57am On May 04, 2018
Thank u but I hope it will not affect my GP.

Do I need to redo the TMA?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 11:16am On May 04, 2018
fabour8312:
Thank u but I hope it will not affect my GP.

Do I need to redo the TMA?
ANY EXAM YOU ARE TO DO IN NOUN, YOU MUST ALSO DO THE TMA

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oge18: 11:27am On May 04, 2018
I am currently experiencing the same issue...have u been able to resolve??
frexarik:

Thanks ,but When I check wallet payment under manage wallet.it read "RRR is not for Wallet payment!"
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 11:54am On May 04, 2018
frexarik:

Thanks ,but When I check wallet payment under manage wallet.it read "RRR is not for Wallet payment!"
Are you sure you made the payment in respect of wallet funding?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by eedriyz(m): 12:42pm On May 04, 2018
missyojo:

That's the issue with Noun with cases of missing results and you writing letters without it being resolved. I would advise you rewrite it again if it's a compulsory course because I had same issue too when I was there .

I had an issue like this in 2014 during my 100L too. It is an Elective course and everyone I knew in my department (those in my SC) that took the course didn't get a result for it. Now we are in our last semester and I registered it, but when I went to talk to the Centre's Counsellor yesterday, she was like; "you can do it or not do it since you said it's an elective course". Well, I dropped it, I hope it won't be a problem later. I've already done an elective course for that session.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Lawyy(m): 1:55pm On May 04, 2018
Please how can I defer my admission? I've been offered a provisional admission but I can't pay my school fees due to some personal issues. I would love to defer my admission till the next semester or something. Please what can I do about that?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 5:04pm On May 04, 2018
NOTICE!!!

Dear Esteemed Students,
There is currently a general problem with CHECK WALLET PAYMENT LINK on the portal.
Please kindly hold on. The issue is a general problem since yesterday evening. It's from the school. It will be resolved soonest.

Macharthony Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 5:13pm On May 04, 2018

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seek007: 7:37pm On May 04, 2018
please i need quick response. For graduation with a B.Sc.(Hons) in Communication Technology, a student must have passed 125 units of compulsory courses with a minimum of 15 credit units from elective courses

do this mean my total unit for passed compulsory courses is 125 and elective is 15 units thts a total of 125+15 =140unit
OR
the 125 units is compulsory +elective?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:33am On May 05, 2018
Good morning all

Check payment is now going, you can load your money now

Have a lovely weekend

Macharthony Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 8:14am On May 05, 2018
As we anticipate the starting of Tma, please note that if you don't register your courses for exam registration you can't see your tma. In order words, assessment to tma is upon registering your exam.

KAS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by loyedammy: 8:30am On May 05, 2018
adeolaademuluyi:
I am registering courses for master in information technology but I am not sure how many courses to register for first semester. There are 3 electives but no instructions on how many to register.
I need info on this.
hello dear,
am a prospective student for the same course and I don't no the number of course to select and is project writing compulsory now that we just starting. I would also like to get ur contact. thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DJCentiz: 9:02am On May 05, 2018
DJCentiz:
Please who is aware of when I.T SIWES deffence will commence? Thank You

Anyone please?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by frexarik: 12:47pm On May 05, 2018
Kazrem:

Are you sure you made the payment in respect of wallet funding?
It Has enter now......try yours
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 7:17pm On May 05, 2018
NOUN Extend Course and Exam Registration Closing date. See What to do right now!

https://www.nounportal.com.ng/2018/05/noun-extend-20181-course-examination-registration-closing-date.html

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by OLamylove: 8:20pm On May 05, 2018
Am in my 200 level second semester, I Gave someone to do course and Exam registration for me, I saw two 300 level courses after the person has printed the courses He registered for exam,, Could It be an "error" or Noun wants me to do the two 300l courses?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nuheights(m): 8:58pm On May 05, 2018
seek007:
please i need quick response. For graduation with a B.Sc.(Hons) in Communication Technology, a student must have passed 125 units of compulsory courses with a minimum of 15 credit units from elective courses

do this mean my total unit for passed compulsory courses is 125 and elective is 15 units thts a total of 125+15 =140unit
OR
the 125 units is compulsory +elective?
It simply means what it says!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:58am On May 06, 2018
OLamylove:
Am in my 200 level second semester, I Gave someone to do course and Exam registration for me, I saw two 300 level courses after the person has printed the courses He registered for exam,, Could It be an "error" or Noun wants me to do the two 300l courses?
The person had knowingly or unknowlingly registered 300 level courses for you. No big problem with that. You can either go to your study center to drop them or do the again.hen you get to 300 level, no need to do them again.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by seek007: 11:49am On May 06, 2018
Nuheights:

It simply means what it says!
sorry i don't understand English. do i add up only compulsory courses to get 125 units or compulsory and elective courses
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by DRISKLEF(m): 2:48pm On May 06, 2018
emmaclue:

Visit the school website to get the full details under registrable courses. Each 3unit course= 2500 while 2unit course = 2000. Exam registration = 1000 . Compulsory fees= 18000. Ur total amount to be paid depends on the number of courses u want to register.

Okay thank you. I've gotten all the information I need from a friend offline. My kid sister is the one who needs the enrollment.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 7:33pm On May 06, 2018
Kazrem:

It is not all departments that has 120 units benchmark. Some have more. Law for instance is 170. Economics is 150. So firstly find out for your course
Environmental Science and Resource Management is my course of study
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:40am On May 07, 2018
Morning all

From today we have just 7 days to the closure of registration, try and pay as early as possible don't wait till the rush hour when the portal will start malfunctioning.

If you don't have much time you can chat me up for assistance.

TMA will start soon

Also cross check all your registration to ascertain you have done the right registration.

Past questions are available you can chat me up for that.

If you need assistance in any NOUN related issue you can chat me up.

Macharthony Solutions

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 7:46am On May 07, 2018
*NOTICE!* *NOTICE!* *NOTICE!*

Please, we have less than 7days to complete all the needful things we are to do on our portal before the COURSE and EXAM registration closure. Endeavor to check or verify all necessary things before the closure because of those of you who were registered by someone or even at the school cafe, nobody is above mistake. They might think they have registered all your COURSES and EXAMS which they haven't. Some people may even forget to register your exams due to unavailable passport or photo on your portal and they might think they've registered them. So i implore you all to do some special verification or checkup by viewing your registerable courses and exams carefully to be on the safer side before the closure.

COURSE AND EXAM REGISTRATION CLOSING DATE IS MID-NIGHT MONDAY MAY 14TH.

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lolagreg: 9:52am On May 07, 2018
Goodmorning all. Pls can I complete the whole registration within 2 or 3 days? I want to apply for Msc Public Administration, and I would like to know how much would be needed for registration,so as to know if I can afford it within a week since the closing date is 14th May.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by elmisti(m): 12:08pm On May 07, 2018
lolagreg:
Goodmorning all. Pls can I complete the whole registration within 2 or 3 days? I want to apply for Msc Public Administration, and I would like to know how much would be needed for registration,so as to know if I can afford it within a week since the closing date is 14th May.

roughly 80k and yes you can finish in 3days.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by frexarik: 12:12pm On May 07, 2018
house,Im try to register some courses which i didnt registered In my 300L but now i saw some courses which were not there then.Do I need to register the course now.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lolagreg: 12:38pm On May 07, 2018
elmisti:

roughly 80k and yes you can finish in 3days.

Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 1:21pm On May 07, 2018
Registrations end in a week from now. See How to Pay School fees and register courses.

https://www.nounportal.com.ng/p/how-to-pay-noun-school-fees.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hojuholape and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.