Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (849) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3489096 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by simplefella: 1:01pm On Apr 30, 2018
Please I am entirely new. So when is the form for NOUN going to be out for new intake. Hoping it has not closed though
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 2:22pm On Apr 30, 2018
simplefella:
Please I am entirely new. So when is the form for NOUN going to be out for new intake. Hoping it has not closed though
It is on now. You can obtain it now.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 2:24pm On Apr 30, 2018
Nuheights:

Thanks a lot, Kazrem! You're just too much!!!
You are welcome
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 2:25pm On Apr 30, 2018
ramdot:
@Kazrem, thanks for the info. Please does the extension affect the compulsory fees as well for new students or its only exam and course.
Everything extended
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 2:58pm On Apr 30, 2018

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by chuchwhite: 3:12pm On Apr 30, 2018
a friend of mine who is a NOUN student, wants to know if she can change program form computer science to english and at what level can that be possible, thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 4:04pm On Apr 30, 2018
NOUN Extend 2018_1 Registrations Closing Date

This is to inform all NOUN students that the University Management has approved the extension of Course and Examination Registration by two (2) more weeks

See new closing date HERE
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 6:01pm On Apr 30, 2018
chuchwhite:
a friend of mine who is a NOUN student, wants to know if she can change program form computer science to english and at what level can that be possible, thanks

http://nouedu.net/announcements/procedure-change-program
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 7:10pm On Apr 30, 2018
Don't guess your GP.
Use https://www.nounportal.com.ng/p/gpa-calculator.html to calculate Semester Grade Point Average.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stinville(m): 8:58pm On Apr 30, 2018
Guys my project is still not reflecting on my result. I submitted around May 2017. I'm an MBA student. Anyone having the same issue?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by simplefella: 9:46pm On Apr 30, 2018
Kazrem:

It is on now. You can obtain it now.

Thank you very much for the info. Please is there a place on the site or a brochure I could get and also how do I get to know the list of school fees for the different courses. I wish to apply for BSc Economics and I have no idea the school fees.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ev4real(m): 10:11pm On Apr 30, 2018
simplefella:

Thank you very much for the info. Please is there a place on the site or a brochure I could get and also how do I get to know the list of school fees for the different courses. I wish to apply for BSc Economics and I have no idea the school fees.
http://nouedu.net/index.php/page/fees-schedule

http://nouedu.net/courseware
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 10:17pm On Apr 30, 2018
With 135 units courses, siwes and project inclusive. I have see all results. I think I'm good and ripe for graduation. What only bother me is that all the 135 units courses (compulsory and electives) were done in Seven Semesters.

So far I don't left any courses undo, expect if I want to be given noun money by doing all the electives in the portal, which I term wastages of unavailable fund.

Seven semester does it mean?
how many units courses for graduation?
Please advice me.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 10:18pm On Apr 30, 2018
With 135 units courses, siwes and project inclusive. I have see all results. I think I'm good and ripe for graduation. What only bother me is that all the 135 units courses (compulsory and electives) were done in Seven Semesters.

So far I don't left any courses undo, expect if I want to be given noun money by doing all the electives in the portal, which I term wastages of unavailable fund.

Please advice me..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SimplySEA(m): 2:02am On May 01, 2018
Guys good morning.
A little help pls. I submitted my course reg when I have not selected all my courses. Now I can not choose from the available courses again. Pls someone help. How can I add a course to an already submitted course reg? Thanx
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by xankyzy(m): 2:20am On May 01, 2018
please if there's a Computer science 200level whatsapp group, please add me up... need to be getting updates. thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:01am On May 01, 2018
You shouldn't have a problem graduation once you've pass the required minimum 120units with ur SIWES/project included but I'll hand you over to the pros on here Anthony and Kazreem...they should have more info but I think u r good to go...
vision2050:

Please advice me.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 4:47am On May 01, 2018
simplefella:

For schedule of fess, click this: http://nouedu.net/index.php/page/fees-schedule

For requirements of your course, click on http://www.nouedu.net/programmes/bsc-economics
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 4:50am On May 01, 2018
vision2050:

Please advice me..

It is not all departments that has 120 units benchmark. Some have more. Law for instance is 170. Economics is 150. So firstly find out for your course
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by RealityShot: 6:47am On May 01, 2018
Teeworld13:
Yes, saturday was a success. I can now leave this platform. Thanks everyone for contributing to my success...MSc Jan 2015-Jan 2017. God bless you all
Hello Sir, I see you graduated from NOUN.
CONGRATULATIONS!

Please can you tell me a little about how the post graduate programs work.
Am particularly interested in the PGDE programme.

Thank you

CC: Nounitesportal
CC: Anthonyo15
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:04am On May 01, 2018
Good morning all

Note the following

Registration has been extended by 2 weeks now to close on the 14th of may, make sure you do all necessary registration as this won't be extended any longer

It no news that results are out please try to have a saved copy of your result for reference purpose

TMA which is your test has not started but will start soon. You will be notified on this platform once it start (assistance will be available as well)

Have a wonderful day.

Macharthony Solutions

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:46am On May 01, 2018
ATTENTION!!!

In other News If you have missing result go and complain at your study centre via writing.

You will be told on how to go about it when you get to your study centre.

Thanks
Happy New Month

Macharthony Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SaintUlot: 7:57am On May 01, 2018
Please after completing all courses and project, what is the next step? I have completed all my courses in accounting, in Ibadan study center
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmaclue: 8:15am On May 01, 2018
SimplySEA:
Guys good morning.
A little help pls. I submitted my course reg when I have not selected all my courses. Now I can not choose from the available courses again. Pls someone help. How can I add a course to an already submitted course reg? Thanx

U can go back to the portal and proceed to ur level. Then u click on reset to start a fresh with the registration.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by santori: 11:43am On May 01, 2018
Good day house, what is the required minimum of course units for graduation as a direct entry
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SimplySEA(m): 11:58am On May 01, 2018
emmaclue:

U can go back to the portal and proceed to ur level. Then u click on reset to start a fresh with the registration.

Sir I have just tried that. The reset button only reset the information in the datafield. Pls guys help a brother.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Quadratic2016: 3:05pm On May 01, 2018
When u get there no need to reset just add more courses as u want..

SimplySEA:

Sir I have just tried that. The reset button only reset the information in the datafield. Pls guys help a brother.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oge18: 5:31pm On May 01, 2018
Any Whatsapp group for new students pgd pub admin??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ev4real(m): 9:29pm On May 01, 2018
santori:
Good day house, what is the required minimum of course units for graduation as a direct entry
90Units

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:36pm On May 01, 2018
THIS IS TO NOTIFY ALL 300 LEVEL STUDENTS WHO REGISTERED FOR GST301 THAT THE CENTRE DIRECTOR WOULD LIKE TO MEET YOU ON THURSDAY 3RD MAY, 2018... 11AM PROMPT. THANK YOU.

_MANAGEMENT_
*OSHOGBO STUDY CENTRE*

(1) (2) (3) ... (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) ... (1581) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.