Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (852) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3486303 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 4:14pm On May 07, 2018
MUSHIN STUDY CENTRE FACILITATION TIME TABLE 2018

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by toask111: 5:43pm On May 07, 2018
House pls I need CIT701 past questions. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dammy238: 6:11pm On May 07, 2018
pls i have nce in business edu 2:1 can i use it to study DE accounting
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by TEEWAI22: 6:41pm On May 07, 2018
Hello house. Pls am unable to login to my portal. Wat can I do? Nd I av done semester registration before logging in but it keeps telling me dis matric number has been registered earlier.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 07, 2018
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 11:11pm On May 07, 2018
dammy238:
Yes provided you have credit in maths and English in your ssce with two other relevant subjects
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 11:13pm On May 07, 2018
TEEWAI22:
Hello house. Pls am unable to login to my portal. Wat can I do? Nd I av done semester registration before logging in but it keeps telling me dis matric number has been registered earlier.
You need to visit your Sc. Or Better still, log in with your matric number and the password you intend to sign up with.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 1:48am On May 08, 2018
Useful Links

2017/2 Results now out!!!!
If you have not check your result
check it now CLICK HERE

Be informed, 2018_1 portal registration will close on 14th of this month.
All returning students are to register on the portal.
If you have not registered CLICK HERE

Do you make payment and it doesn't reflect on your portal?
See how to make your payment reflect instantly CLICK HERE

Step by Step Guide on How to apply for National Open University Of Nigeria 2018
CLICK HERE

Step by Step Guide On How to Generate Remmita Code and Pay NOUN School Fee
CLICK HERE

Do you need Project Topic?
Visit Our Research Centre
CLICK HERE

See More Useful links and study material HERE
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Vicben(m): 6:53am On May 08, 2018
Good day Kazrem, I've been a student of NOUN for a while now. I couldn't finish my program as at when due.

I registered my project on the old portal and had started work before its suddenly demise. Now, the project is not on the list of my registered or carry-over courses.

Do I have to re-register the project again or is there anything that can be done?

Thank you.

Kazrem:

You need to visit your Sc. Or Better still, log in with your matric number and the password you intend to sign up with.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by loyedammy: 7:42am On May 08, 2018
please, any information technology m.sc student (lagos) here.....so we can exchange contact, I need update please
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jamp: 8:21am On May 08, 2018
loyedammy:
please, any information technology m.sc student here.....so we can exchange contact, I need update please

yes...my location is Abuja.

contact me on 0 8 1 7 5 2 8 6 4 5 9

Any Abuja student lets meet abeg
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by headboyprince(m): 9:08am On May 08, 2018
hello, please I've exceeded the maximum 120 units. Iam in my 400l but they updating my 100 and 200l portal with new courses. do i have to do them or will it affect me. My course is B.s.c Mathematics
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Rogersmith(m): 9:12am On May 08, 2018
Any student here studying Msc peace studies and conflict resolution in abuja?please indicate let's share ideas on how to conquer what's before us.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by headboyprince(m): 10:27am On May 08, 2018
please can i still register carry over courses. Ive reached the maximum 24 credit units load for this semester
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 1:40pm On May 08, 2018
Vicben:
Good day Kazrem, I've been a student of NOUN for a while now. I couldn't finish my program as at when due.

I registered my project on the old portal and had started work before its suddenly demise. Now, the project is not on the list of my registered or carry-over courses.

Do I have to re-register the project again or is there anything that can be done?

Thank you.

You may have to re-register it bro.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 1:44pm On May 08, 2018
headboyprince:
please can i still register carry over courses. Ive reached the maximum 24 credit units load for this semester
Yes. Carry over courses are not among the 24 units limit

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tosbobby(m): 3:54pm On May 08, 2018
Hi,
Go to the nearest study centre for enquiry.
dammy238:
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by frexarik: 9:27pm On May 08, 2018
I registered some course in old portal which i cant retrieve in this new portal.but now there some new courses which i see in my previous level which were not there then.Please can I registered those new courses in my previous year. Im in 400L Computer science.I have some CHM in 100L then but now Im see some new courses.Do i need to register them.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 1:09am On May 09, 2018
How To Register Carry Over Course - Step by Step Guide

CLICK HERE
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by frexarik: 2:26am On May 09, 2018
I registered some course in old portal which i cant retrieve in this new portal.but now there some new courses which i see in my previous level which were not there then.Please can I registered those new courses in my previous year. Im in 400L Computer science.I have some CHM in 100L then but now Im see some new courses.Do i need to register them again.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Researchitlive: 6:32am On May 09, 2018
You can check www.researchitlive.com they have thousands of project topics there too on all academic fields of study. Download as many materials as you need.
Rogersmith:
Any student here studying Msc peace studies and conflict resolution in abuja?please indicate let's share ideas on how to conquer what's before us.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:34am On May 09, 2018
NOTICE! NOTICE! NOTICE!

Please, we have less than 5days to complete all the needful things we are to do on our portal before the COURSE and EXAM registration closure. Endeavor to check or verify all necessary things before the closure because of those of you who were registered by someone or even at the school cafe, nobody is above mistake. They might think they have registered all your COURSES and EXAMS which they haven't. Some people may even forget to register your exams due to unavailable passport or photo on your portal and they might think they've registered them. So i implore you all to do some special verification or checkup by viewing your registerable courses and exams carefully to be on the safer side before the closure.

COURSE AND EXAM REGISTRATION CLOSING DATE IS MID-NIGHT *MONDAY MAY 14TH*.

If you have any challenge you can chat me up

Macharthony Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Macgreat(m): 9:30am On May 09, 2018
Hello All.

I need January 2018 POP past questions for the following

CIT303
CIT305
CIT309
CIT311
CIT341
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 09, 2018
Anthonyo15:
YOU CAN NOW UPLOAD YOUR PASSPORT-SIZE PHOTO!!!
please can I load my wallet anytime ?
Even after registration have closed?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oge18: 4:02pm On May 09, 2018
is it possible for me to change my photo on the site? i have been trying to change it but it keeps giving error msgs like file alrdy exist. kindly advise
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 5:15pm On May 09, 2018
oge18:
is it possible for me to change my photo on the site? i have been trying to change it but it keeps giving error msgs like file alrdy exist. kindly advise
Yes but it has procedures. Can't explain that now. If you can pm me to help you sha
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 5:16pm On May 09, 2018
WhichKindWahala:
please can I load my wallet anytime ?
Even after registration have closed?
Yes.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 09, 2018
Kazrem:

Yes.
thank you!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 09, 2018
Good evening, pls I want to know how to make an enquiry so as to gain admission into Noun varsity.. can I use two sitting result and how much is the sch fee... I stay around ikotun..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mex551(m): 8:21pm On May 09, 2018
Dear grata minds. Please I need assistance from M.sc PCR students in d house. Is this the correct courses for first semester? I saw many other first semester courses in the registrable courses but this is what was uploaded for me. Hat do I do

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mex551(m): 8:23pm On May 09, 2018
Great minds

(1) (2) (3) ... (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: mistiking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.