Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (929) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3492887 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ayungmony15(m): 10:02am On Oct 25, 2018
ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!!

2018_2 POP FINAL TIME TABLE IS OUT!!

http://nouedu.net/announcements/20182-final-pop-timetable

2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:07am On Oct 25, 2018
How To Reprint Application Form/Admission Letter

1. Go to www.nouonline.net

2. Click on Apply for admission and choose Apply for undergraduate

3. On the new page, click on Reprints and choose Reprint 2018/1 undergraduate application form (or admission letter as the case may be)

4. Enter the RRR code and Unique ID and then click on submit.

5. Click on Proceed to print to finally have it downloaded.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by frankony(m): 10:25am On Oct 25, 2018
Please, am a NCE holder, during my registration, i mistakenly Registered for Bsc. Computer science instead of Bsc. Ed. Computer science. I've done all necessary registration but my fear now is, won't i have issues later or should i just change the course.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lanlo: 10:27am On Oct 25, 2018
Please anybody that know NOUN library inside Abuja. understandable description will be highly appreciated cos i will be coming from Suleja. Also, i dont know Abuja that much pls.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by BarristerAlarig: 10:30am On Oct 25, 2018
Please everyone, we were hoping to register my sister in Noun. She has an NCE in Economics/Geography. She graduated with a MERIT in her NCE program and I don't know how direct entry in noun works. Would she get jamb direct entry form?? Is getting admitted difficult?? What should be our budget?? I would appreciate it if someone can quote the exact figure that would cover EVERYTHING.....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by MrOfficer(m): 10:35am On Oct 25, 2018
RoyalPriesthuud:
That is actually unfortunate. It's been 25 days since October 1st, how long will it take to pull up a database and pour it in an unnecessary portal they invented angry

Sorry bro. You are not alone. We are in this together

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Mike1974(m): 10:48am On Oct 25, 2018
For Swift Stockbroking Seamless Platforms Solutions
For Swift Mobile Trading App Solution/OMS- You could buy and sell yourselves and
For Swift General Investment/Settlement/Advisory Services
Please contact; molorunyemi@gruenecapital.com, olorunyemi@gmail.com, 08101223958 (SMS/What’s App)
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by fabour8312: 10:56am On Oct 25, 2018
lanlo:
Please anybody that know NOUN library inside Abuja. understandable description will be highly appreciated cos i will be coming from Suleja. Also, i dont know Abuja that much pls.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 25, 2018
MrOfficer:

Sorry bro. You are not alone. We are in this together
ORDINARY PROJECT RESULT THAT HAD BEEN GRADED BY A STANDARD SUPERVISOR IS YET TO BE RELEASED SINCE LAST YEAR. YOU ARE OYO O
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 11:29am On Oct 25, 2018
frankony:
Please, am a NCE holder, during my registration, i mistakenly Registered for Bsc. Computer science instead of Bsc. Ed. Computer science. I've done all necessary registration but my fear now is, won't i have issues later or should i just change the course.
Consult an ICT OFFICER in your study centre
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by frankony(m): 12:01pm On Oct 25, 2018
Ok, thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oriosan: 12:55pm On Oct 25, 2018
theguvnor:
Hello house.
Who has been able to do TMA for GST courses?
Whenever I login to nouonline.net I'm told TMA not yet ready and when I check the new ceags.nouonline.net I only see last semester courses.
What am I supposed to do?
Hello Boss, were you able to fix this?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gentile700: 1:49pm On Oct 25, 2018
Please can you register a first semester carry over course and write it in second semester?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by BarristerAlarig: 2:07pm On Oct 25, 2018
frankony:
Please what do i take along with me, when going for the screening. Direct entry, computer science edu

Can I please have your digits??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 25, 2018
I still can't access the nouonline.net
Am I the only one?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by theguvnor: 4:47pm On Oct 25, 2018
oriosan:

Hello Boss, were you able to fix this?
No I haven't. I get a message "You are not allowed to register this course"
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oriosan: 5:36pm On Oct 25, 2018
theguvnor:

No I haven't. I get a message "You are not allowed to register this course"

Same message here too. I've gone to the ICT to complain though, hopefully it'll be fixed

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bekind33(m): 7:05pm On Oct 25, 2018
Gentile700:
Please can you register a first semester carry over course and write it in second semester?
yes
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by frankony(m): 8:06pm On Oct 25, 2018
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by frankony(m): 8:58pm On Oct 25, 2018
BarristerAlarig:

Can I please have your digits??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by BarristerAlarig: 9:05pm On Oct 25, 2018
frankony:

Seen.

Kindly edit it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:31am On Oct 26, 2018
TMA Update!!!!

Pls disregard information about TMA 1 closing Today ...

stay here for more update!!!!!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:33am On Oct 26, 2018
UPDATE!!! UPDATE!!!! UPDATE!!!!

Students are advised to come down to skool n get the student id card done dis wil serve as a means to entrance in d examination hall

Students are also advised to come stamp there exam slip which will serve as a photocard or pass into d exam hall

wish you all good luck from here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 26, 2018
Someone should please help explain the screenshot below...how can they be asking me to login without registering?

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:01am On Oct 26, 2018
morningstar55:
Someone should please help explain the screenshot below...how can they be asking me to login without registering?

READ THIS ⬇⬇⬇⬇(MOST ESPECIALLY THE LAST PARAGRAPH)

Students are expected to login with their matriculation number as the username as well as the password (e.g. username: nou123456780 password: nou123456780 ). At the first login all students will be requested to change the initial password.
Students are expected to upload their profile pictures and regularly visit the announcement forum for the respected courses.
STUDENTS WHO REGISTERED FOR ANY GST COURSE AFTER THE OCTOBER 1 2018 ARE KINDLY REQUESTED TO WAIT FOR THEIR LOGIN DETAILS TO BE UPLOADED.

Go to your study centre a login reset will be made...in every study centre there are Ceags incubation centre there....

Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 26, 2018
IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN YOUR RESEARCH PROJECT RESULT, LETS GATHER MONEY TO PAY BLOGGER LINDAIKEJI SO SHE CAN HELP US!! HOW DO YOU SUBMIT PROJECT RESULT SINCE LAST YEAR AND YOU ARE YET TO SEE YOUR RESULT POSTED? THIS IS WICKEDNESS IN REALLY HIGH PLACES! PURE WICKEDNESS!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 26, 2018
Anthonyo15:

READ THIS ⬇⬇⬇⬇(MOST ESPECIALLY THE LAST PARAGRAPH)

Students are expected to login with their matriculation number as the username as well as the password (e.g. username: nou123456780 password: nou123456780 ). At the first login all students will be requested to change the initial password.
Students are expected to upload their profile pictures and regularly visit the announcement forum for the respected courses.
STUDENTS WHO REGISTERED FOR ANY GST COURSE AFTER THE OCTOBER 1 2018 ARE KINDLY REQUESTED TO WAIT FOR THEIR LOGIN DETAILS TO BE UPLOADED.

Go to your study centre a login reset will be made...in every study centre there are Ceags incubation centre there....

Thank you
thanks boss...i appreciate
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 11:25am On Oct 26, 2018
National Open University of Nigeria Examination

You saw today's exam records.

Here are the marking system used in the result calculations. Also, you'll learn how to calculate Noun exam results on your own.

> DOWNLOAD EXAM TIME TABLE

> See HOW TO CALCULATE NOUN EXAM RESULT AND TMA SCORES

> CALCULATE NOUN GPA - CGPA in 1- Click

> DOWNLOAD COURSE MATERIALS

> VISIT WWW.NOUONLINE.NET for more information
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 11:34am On Oct 26, 2018
Updated a few minutes ago

NOUN EXAM SLIP STAMPING REQUIREMENTS

> VIEW REQUIREMENTS <

ALSO,

> DOWNLOAD ECOURSEWARE

> DOWNLOAD NOUEDU POP EXAM TIMETABLE FINAL DRAFT

> HOW TO CALCULATE NOUN EXAM RESULT AND TMA SCORES

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 11:42am On Oct 26, 2018
morningstar55:

HOW DID IT GOES? WERE YOU ABLE TO LOGIN?

(1) (2) (3) ... (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: mistiking and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.