Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,504 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (931) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3492267 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) (933) (934) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:19am On Oct 28, 2018
INFORMATION ON CE & GS - ONLINE REGISTRATION OF GST COURSES (MADE EASY)

IT IS NO NEWS THAT STUDENTS CAN NOW ACCESS THEIR REGISTERED GENERAL COURSES ONLINE WHICH INCLUDE THESE:

GST101 USE OF ENGLISH AND COMMUNICATION SKILLS 1

GST102 USE OF ENGLISH AND COMMUNICATION SKILL 2

GST204 ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND INNOVATION

GST203 INTRO. TO PHILOSOPHY AND LOGIC

GST302 BUSINESS CREATION AND GROWTH

GST202 FUNDAMENTALS OF PEACE AND CONFLICT RESOLUTION

GST301 ENTREPRENEURSHIP STUDIES

GST201 NIGERIAN PEOPLES AND CULTURE

TO GET ACQUAINTED WITH THE ABOVE LISTED COURSES, PROCEED HERE >>>> www.ceagslearn.nouedu.net

MORE SO, YOU ARE ADVISED TO WATCH THE INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO ON NOUN WEBSITE.

TO DO SO, PROCEED HERE >>>> www.nouedu.net/announcements/20182-gst-courses-now-available-online

CAREFULLY AND PATIENTLY, WATCH THE 20 MINUTES EXPLANATORY VIDEO. YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT DIRECTLY FROM YOUTUBE TO YOUR DEVICE SO AS TO REDUCE DATA USAGE WHILE STREAMING (DM ON HOW TO DO IT).

NOW LETS QUICKLY GO TO THE MAIN BUSINESS OF THE DAY

THE FOLLOWING ARE STEPS TO FOLLOW IN OTHER TO:

°REGISTER ON THE WEBSITE

°ENROL FOR COURSES

°READ OR COURSE MATERIAL

°RECEIVE ONLINE FACILITATION

°TAKE TUTOR MARKED ASSIGNMENT (TMA) AND SO MUCH MORE

1. LAUNCH YOUR WEB BROWSER (E.G GOOGLE CHROME)

2. IN THE ADDRESS BOX, TYPE http://ceagslearn.nouedu.net

3. HIT "ENTER KEY" ON YOUR KEYBOARD

4. SCROLL TO THE RIGHT TOP OF THE PAGE WHERE YOU SEE THIS MESSAGE "YOU ARE NOT LOGGED IN. (LOG IN)

5. CLICK ON "LOG IN"

6. A PAGE WILL BE SHOWN WHERE YOU SEE:

°USERNAME
°PASSWORD

7. IN THE COLUMN PROVIDED FOR USERNAME, INPUT YOUR "MATRIC NUMBER"

NB: MATRICULATION NUMBER (OFTEN SHORTEN AS MATRIC) IS A UNIQUE STUDENT IDENTIFICATION NUMBER SIMILAR TO BANK BVN. IN HIGHER LEARNING INSTITUTIONS, EVERY STUDENT IS ASSIGNED THIS UNIQUE NUMBER TO EASE RECOGNITION

8. ENTER YOUR MATRIC NUMBER IN THE COLUMN FOR "PASSWORD" JUST LIKE THE WAY WE DO IN E-EXAM (SHEY YOU REMEMBER WHEN YOU ENTER THE EXAM HALL AND THE INVIGILATOR SAYS "LOGIN WITH YOUR MATRIC NUMBER AS PASSWORD"?

9. CLICK ON "LOG IN"

NB: DO NOT SEND OR LET ANYONE DO THESE PROCESSES ON YOUR BEHALF BECAUSE IT'S HIGHLY RISKY AND MONITOR CASE SENSITIVITY

10. AFTER SUCCESSFUL LOGIN, YOU WOULD GET A MESSAGE WITH LIGHT RED BACKGROUND "YOU MUST CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD TO PROCEED"

°°°°NOW READ CAREFULLY••••

A. ENTER YOUR CURRENT PASSWORD (MATRIC NUMBER) IN THE FIRST RECTANGULAR BOX

B. ENTER YOUR NEW PASSWORD IN THE SECOND BOX

C. CORRECTLY RE-ENTER NEW PASSWORD IN THE THIRD BOX

D. SAVE CHANGES (MADE)

NB: REQUIRED OR MANDATORY FIELDS IN THE FORM ARE MARKED WITH EXCLAMATION MARK IN RED

FINALLY, CLICK ON "CONTINUE"

Macharnthony Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gentile700: 10:53am On Oct 28, 2018
dave121:

The two variables are Utility and Probability, option A
thanks man
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 11:08am On Oct 28, 2018
NOTICE! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!!

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 1:53pm On Oct 28, 2018
3 Questions To Ask Yourself As POP Exam Approaches.

POP (Pen on Paper) Exam is barely a week from now. Here are 3 questions to ask yourself.

1. Have I stamped my exam slip?

2. Have I gotten past questions for my courses?

3. Have I done my Tma?

The answer to number 1 is at your study centre.

If your answer to number 2 and 3 is no, you are taking a risk. Send me a private message to get them done.

KAS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 6:33pm On Oct 28, 2018
morningstar55:
i tried lowercase and it worked but i'm seeing GST 101 instead of GST 102,do you have any idea?...thanks for your time
That's what you registered
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bekind33(m): 6:48pm On Oct 28, 2018
am not seeing the gst I registered.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bekind33(m): 6:51pm On Oct 28, 2018
morningstar55:
i tried lowercase and it worked but i'm seeing GST 101 instead of GST 102,do you have any idea?...thanks for your time
am not seeing this semester gst I registered too.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 28, 2018
Please am seeing GST 301 instead of GST 807 please what can be done?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by stevohdee(m): 7:22pm On Oct 28, 2018
pls a friend just again admission in noun, he has done d registration & paid all d necessary fees. I was told dt d sch is in der 2nd semester. pls is he going 2 wait till d sch start new semester b4 he join d students or can he start is 1st semester nw. pls I need answers to guide him rightly
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by oluspicy: 7:56pm On Oct 28, 2018
Hello house,

Please does anyone have any info on GSTs course that are yet to be uploaded.

Besides, the CE&GS video that Dr. (Mrs.) Juliet shared for registration link is not working.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by theguvnor: 9:12pm On Oct 28, 2018
Anthonyo15:
Please be informed that GST courses for 2018_2 are now available.

Students can now access their course materials and TMAs. online.

The URL for access is https://ceagslearn.nouedu.net

Students are expected to login with their matriculation number as the username as well as the password.

(e.g. username: nou123456780 password: nou123456780 ).

At the first login all students will be requested to change the initial password.

Students are expected to upload their profile pictures and regularly visit the announcement forum for the respected courses.

Students who registered for any GST course after the October 1 2018 are kindly requested to wait for their login details to be uploaded.

Notification of Changes in GST Courses.
E-mail:centralinfo@noun.edu.ng

Contact us on between 8 am and 4 pm on any of the following numbers:
08079917938, 07064701747, 08180139430.

Visit a Study Centre.

Hello sir,
I registered gst 102 and its not listed among the courses available to me and when I try to register it I get the message " You cannot enrol your self in this course"
Please what do I do?

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 9:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
stevohdee:
pls a friend just again admission in noun, he has done d registration & paid all d necessary fees. I was told dt d sch is in der 2nd semester. pls is he going 2 wait till d sch start new semester b4 he join d students or can he start is 1st semester nw. pls I need answers to guide him rightly
He can start. The second semester only means that, that is the second semester in 2018
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 2:37am On Oct 29, 2018
Kazrem:

He can start. The second semester only means that, that is the second semester in 2018
Hi Kazrem, I finally have access to CEAGS portal but the courses available to me are courses I registered and passed in my 100 level first semester. I registered GST 203 this semester but is not available to me. Do we need to redo the passed courses?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by elnino3(m): 8:53am On Oct 29, 2018
PLs which years past question on cit834 do you have. even if its hard copy i dont mind.That paper scares the hell out of me. I can't afford to fail again.

pls help a brother

FocusedDiva:
I only have hard copies of the questions. I got them from the library@ my study center.
Try and visit your study center library for the past questions.best of luck.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 12:04pm On Oct 29, 2018
Migration of Students from B. Aquaculture and Fisheries Management to B. Agriculture (Animal Science Option)

READ MORE. . . .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by lakesidepapa(m): 12:14pm On Oct 29, 2018
when are loading tma3? or is it only at my end? Tma3 is not opening on tma portal.. What's going on guys?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 12:20pm On Oct 29, 2018
lakesidepapa:
when are loading tma3? or is it only at my end? Tma3 is not opening on tma portal.. What's going on guys?

Hold on bro. Its been taking care of.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 12:22pm On Oct 29, 2018
Registration closes on the 5th November 2018

> NOUN NYSC EXCLUSION LETTERS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Teddyg2(m): 12:24pm On Oct 29, 2018
Don't relied on Past questions, Read and Read over your Course materials, jot down the important contents. We are in New era in NOUN. They don't repeat exam questions anymore.
Kazrem:
3 Questions To Ask Yourself As POP Exam Approaches.

POP (Pen on Paper) Exam is barely a week from now. Here are 3 questions to ask yourself.

1. Have I stamped my exam slip?

2. Have I gotten past questions for my courses?

3. Have I done my Tma?

The answer to number 1 is at your study centre.

If your answer to number 2 and 3 is no, you are taking a risk. Send me a private message to get them done.

KAS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 12:28pm On Oct 29, 2018
EXAM PREPARATION TOOLKIT

> DOWNLOAD EXAM TIME TABLE

> DOWNLOAD EXAM PAST QUESTIONS +285 ADDED

> DOWNLOAD COURSE MATERIALS

> VISIT WWW.NOUONLINE.NET FOR MORE INFO
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Manus17(m): 6:39pm On Oct 29, 2018
Good Evening all,
please who can advise me on the cost of doing Msc Information Technology at Noun, and when is new intake is coming up, or is it on?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hefelove(m): 9:07pm On Oct 29, 2018
NOUNPortal:
Registration closes on the 5th November 2018

> NOUN NYSC EXCLUSION LETTERS
Hello, is the 2018/2019 form still on?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:27pm On Oct 29, 2018
ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!!

ALL STUDENTS SHOULD VISIT THEIR STUDY CENTRE BURSARY DEPT WITH THEIR COURSE/EXAM SLIP & REMITA/BANK TELLER FOR 2018_2 EXAM CLEARANCE ON OR BEFORE 1/11/2018.

MGT

PLEASE INFORM OTHERS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 5:38am On Oct 30, 2018
����Exam's close.. Great nounites.. Need solutions for your TMA? Or PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS FOR EXAM PREPARATION? 100L-800L.. Inbox me... We also have cool packages for exams revisions. Just kill the heavy handouts. Before it kills you. GOOD MORNING BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE ���

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zuma4k(m): 7:57am On Oct 30, 2018
Anthonyo15:
ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!!

ALL STUDENTS SHOULD VISIT THEIR STUDY CENTRE BURSARY DEPT WITH THEIR COURSE/EXAM SLIP & REMITA/BANK TELLER FOR 2018_2 EXAM CLEARANCE ON OR BEFORE 1/11/2018.

MGT

PLEASE INFORM OTHERS
How about those who paid through Internet banking with no physical receipt?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jacko007(m): 9:00am On Oct 30, 2018
Please has this 2 courses been uploaded on TMAs Portal?
ESM411 Population Environment and Development
ESM301 Introduction to Peace and Conflict
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by audacious: 10:42am On Oct 30, 2018
elnino3:
PLs which years past question on cit834 do you have. even if its hard copy i dont mind.That paper scares the hell out of me. I can't afford to fail again.

pls help a brother

Got this from a post on Page 923

https://mega.nz/#F!IgkklK5I!xysXFuLxZEgsUTc6H416CA

THE FOLDER CONTAINS;
i. 1st Semester TMA, Answers and TMA solution online sources for useless reading
ii. 1st Semester Past Exam Questions + own Prep Reading Note AKA KEYNOTE - This is a blast!!!
iii. Actual own exam 2018 Jan - Unanswered
iiv. Scoreboard guide
iv. 2nd Semester TMA and Answers
v. 2nd Semester Past Exam Question + own Prep Reading Note AKA KEYNOTE - This is a blast!!!
vi. Actual own exam 2018 Jul - Unanswered
vii. Scoreboard guide
viii. Audio KEYNOTE
ix. Course Material from NOUN Website

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by klexycole(m): 11:39am On Oct 30, 2018
zuma4k:
How about those who paid through Internet banking with no physical receipt?

Relax, never to worry. If you paid online, you need not show the physical teller from bank. Your printed Remita receipt will cover that.

On the other hand, our business centre owners promoting their services here should always put disclaimer on the information they share here.

I've noticed over time that the information pasted in a Study Centre always differ from other centres. Similarly, these people post the information here referring it to all students in all study centres; making some particular students to panic in the process.

Regarding the exam slip stamping, what I saw here was different from what some friends met in their various study centres. So will I advise everyone to always contact their centres to confirm every information they see here to know if such info applies to them.

Success in the upcoming examinations.

Regards. smiley

3 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by zuma4k(m): 12:18pm On Oct 30, 2018
klexycole:

Relax, never to worry. If you paid online, you need not show the physical teller from bank. Your printed Remita receipt will cover that.

On the other hand, our business centre owners promoting their services here should always put disclaimer on the information they share here.

I've noticed over time that the information pasted in a Study Centre always differ from other centres. Similarly, these people post the information here referring it to all students in all study centres; making some particular students to panic in the process.

Regarding the exam slip stamping, what I saw here was different from what some friends met in their various study centres. So will I advise everyone to always contact their centres to confirm every information they see here to know if such info applies to them.

Regards. smiley
Okay thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 1:20pm On Oct 30, 2018
NOUN EXAM PREPARATION TOOLKIT

> DOWNLOAD EXAM TIME TABLE

> DOWNLOAD EXAM PAST QUESTIONS +285 ADDED

> DOWNLOAD COURSE MATERIALS

> VISIT WWW.NOUONLINE.NET FOR MORE INFO
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 1:22pm On Oct 30, 2018
hefelove:

Hello, is the 2018/2019 form still on?

YES, But course/Exam registration portal has closed until next semester.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 1:24pm On Oct 30, 2018
klexycole:

Regards. smiley

Thanks for sharing

(1) (2) (3) ... (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) (933) (934) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.