Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,923 members, 7,821,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (930) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3490306 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) (933) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 11:43am On Oct 26, 2018
Updated a few minutes ago

NOUN EXAM SLIP STAMPING REQUIREMENTS

> VIEW REQUIREMENTS <

ALSO,

> DOWNLOAD ECOURSEWARE

> DOWNLOAD NOUEDU POP EXAM TIMETABLE FINAL DRAFT

> HOW TO CALCULATE NOUN EXAM RESULT AND TMA SCORES

MGT
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by miracleboy147: 12:30pm On Oct 26, 2018
NOUNPortal:
Updated a few minutes ago

NOUN EXAM SLIP STAMPING REQUIREMENTS

> VIEW REQUIREMENTS <

ALSO,

> DOWNLOAD ECOURSEWARE

> DOWNLOAD NOUEDU POP EXAM TIMETABLE FINAL DRAFT

> HOW TO CALCULATE NOUN EXAM RESULT AND TMA SCORES

MGT
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by miracleboy147: 12:34pm On Oct 26, 2018
Please my TMA ia not yet ready what should i do
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 1:36pm On Oct 26, 2018
NOUN Requirement For Change Of Study Centre, Statement Of Result, Academic Transcript, Change Of Program e.t.c

READ MORE. . . .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gentile700: 3:14pm On Oct 26, 2018
Gentile700:
Please can you register a first semester carry over course and write it in second semester?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Flakky26(f): 4:09pm On Oct 26, 2018
I need help ooh. Can someone help me with these manual for cit 756,752,742 and 734. It will be return after exam. Thanks

Send me a chat on 08093183743
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 4:32pm On Oct 26, 2018
Announcements
Notice to all Students of Lagos Study Centre
Notice to all Students of Lagos Study Centre
This is to inform all students of Lagos study Centre that there will be an interactive session with the Centre Director scheduled to hold as follows

Date: Wednesday 31st October, 2018

Time: 11 am prompt

Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bekind33(m): 8:52pm On Oct 26, 2018
Anthonyo15:

READ THIS ⬇⬇⬇⬇(MOST ESPECIALLY THE LAST PARAGRAPH)

Students are expected to login with their matriculation number as the username as well as the password (e.g. username: nou123456780 password: nou123456780 ). At the first login all students will be requested to change the initial password.
Students are expected to upload their profile pictures and regularly visit the announcement forum for the respected courses.
STUDENTS WHO REGISTERED FOR ANY GST COURSE AFTER THE OCTOBER 1 2018 ARE KINDLY REQUESTED TO WAIT FOR THEIR LOGIN DETAILS TO BE UPLOADED.

Go to your study centre a login reset will be made...in every study centre there are Ceags incubation centre there....

Thank you
in every study centre there are ceags incubation centre , pls don't bring confusion here. It is stated in the website
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vicdon(m): 11:49pm On Oct 26, 2018
please can someone confirm the authenticity of dis.... Lagos study centre

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 12:37am On Oct 27, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

They’re probably waiting for registration to close before they do it once and for all grin
Remember registration of carryover is still on cheesy
I tire for those guys. Always messing with the portal.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:32am On Oct 27, 2018
vicdon:

✔✔✔✔✔
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:36am On Oct 27, 2018
vicdon:

Information from National Open University (NOUN)

To All Students concerning the Forth Coming Examination of POP AND E-EXAM During November And December 2018.
What the Students are to bring for Stamping / Examination Clearance and Remita Payment Invoice

From
School Management

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:39am On Oct 27, 2018
Bekind33:
in every study centre there are ceags incubation centre , pls don't bring confusion here. It is stated in the website

http://ceags.net/incubation-centres

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 7:42am On Oct 27, 2018
Lovely morning to u all

Exam is fast approaching

Hope we are preparing?
U can prepare more by getting some past questions to guide u on ways and type of questions to expect,
Does just entering 300l, first POP exam do well by getting it

It's affordable, just chat me up

MISHA CARES
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by 3RNEST(m): 9:19am On Oct 27, 2018
miracleboy147:
Please my TMA ia not yet ready what should i do
Same question im asking myself bro.. embarassed
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 27, 2018
Anthonyo15:

READ THIS ⬇⬇⬇⬇(MOST ESPECIALLY THE LAST PARAGRAPH)

Students are expected to login with their matriculation number as the username as well as the password (e.g. username: nou123456780 password: nou123456780 ). At the first login all students will be requested to change the initial password.
Students are expected to upload their profile pictures and regularly visit the announcement forum for the respected courses.
STUDENTS WHO REGISTERED FOR ANY GST COURSE AFTER THE OCTOBER 1 2018 ARE KINDLY REQUESTED TO WAIT FOR THEIR LOGIN DETAILS TO BE UPLOADED.

Go to your study centre a login reset will be made...in every study centre there are Ceags incubation centre there....

Thank you
it keeps displaying invalid login after inputting my matric number as username and password ...what shud I do?..thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 11:14am On Oct 27, 2018
Latest as it is fresh as we all know that exam is about to kick off next week Friday as scheduled by the calendar I would want us to behave well during the school exams period to avoid tough times and also please note that the criteria to write exams have changed this semester again. Dont be caught unaware that the requires every students writing exams to come along with evidence of payment for this current semester and ur ID card, with ur examination slip and acknowledgment slip. Please take note of this information as if u dont have it u won't be lucky enough to write any exams the evidence of payment is the passport to ur exam hall. Also, be rest assured that you can solve ur TMA solutions with us with an assurance of 10/10. For more info contact 07053902512

Have a nice day
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 11:34am On Oct 27, 2018
The attention of the University Senate has been drawn to the issue of dearth of course materials for the 400 and 500 levels of B. aquaculture and Fisheries Management programme. consequently, the Management is left with no other option than to advise all students who are currently registered for the programme to change to any other Bachelor of Agriculture programme of choice.

Signed

Mgt.

http://nouedu.net/announcements/migration-students-b-aquaculture-and-fisheries-management-b-agriculture-animal
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 11:35am On Oct 27, 2018
This is to inform all students of Lagos study Centre that there will be an interactive session with the Centre Director scheduled to hold as follows

Date: Wednesday 31st October, 2018

Time: 11 am prompt

Note that the stamping of examination slip has commenced

Thank you.

http://nouedu.net/announcements/notice-all-students-lagos-study-centre
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Alepa(m): 11:52am On Oct 27, 2018
Samisha500:
Latest as it is fresh as we all know that exam is about to kick off next week Friday as scheduled by the calendar I would want us to behave well during the school exams period to avoid tough times and also please note that the criteria to write exams have changed this semester again. Dont be caught unaware that the requires every students writing exams to come along with evidence of payment for this current semester and ur ID card, with ur examination slip and acknowledgment slip. Please take note of this information as if u dont have it u won't be lucky enough to write any exams the evidence of payment is the passport to ur exam hall. Also, be rest assured that you can solve ur TMA solutions with us with an assurance of 10/10. For more info contact 07053902512

Have a nice day
What’s acknowledgement slip?
I didn’t even make any payments this semester. I used the funds I have in my wallet already . Nawa for these people o.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by pulsa(m): 12:49pm On Oct 27, 2018
I can't access my tma portal.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Aybank: 1:19pm On Oct 27, 2018
Samisha500:

Have a nice day
abeg whichone is acknowledge ment slip
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 27, 2018
Please is 40 the passed mark for pgd Info. Tech?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bekind33(m): 4:28pm On Oct 27, 2018
Anthonyo15:

http://ceags.net/incubation-centres
incubation centre is split according to regions is not available in all centre. incubation centre of south south is located at akwa ibom.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 4:32pm On Oct 27, 2018
ORIENTATION EXERCISE FOR FRESH STUDENTS AND 2018_2 EXAMINATION BRIEFING FOR ALL REGISTERED STUDENTS

THIS IS TO INFORM NEWLY ADMITTED AND RETURNING STUDENTS WHO HAVE REGISTERED FOR THE 2018_2 EXAMINATION, THAT ORIENTATION EXERCISE AND EXAMINATION BRIEFINGS ARE SCHEDULED TO HOLD AS FOLLOWS:

DATE: MONDAY, 29TH OCTOBER, 2018
VENUE: 4TH FLOOR, MCCARTHY STUDY CENTRE
TIME: 10AM

NOTE THAT ATTENDANCE IS MANDATORY!

THANK YOU.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gentile700: 5:15pm On Oct 27, 2018
Please i need help with this question for PGD business administration Administrative Theory TMA

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Fedpeters: 6:34pm On Oct 27, 2018
Sorry,I'm offering Project analysis & implementation,not Admin. theory
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 27, 2018
morningstar55:
it keeps displaying invalid login after inputting my matric number as username and password ...what shud I do?..thanks
CC: Anthonyo15
Kazrem
Samisha
Nounitesportal...ejor tori Olorun
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 4:45am On Oct 28, 2018
morningstar55:

CC: Anthonyo15
Kazrem
Samisha
Nounitesportal...ejor tori Olorun
Mind the case of your login details. Check the matric number and password well. Send a PM if it persists after doing those two.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dave121: 6:57am On Oct 28, 2018
Gentile700:
Please i need help with this question for PGD business administration Administrative Theory TMA
The two variables are Utility and Probability, option A
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 28, 2018
Kazrem:

Mind the case of your login details. Check the matric number and password well. Send a PM if it persists after doing those two.
i tried lowercase and it worked but i'm seeing GST 101 instead of GST 102,do you have any idea?...thanks for your time
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:04am On Oct 28, 2018
Please be informed that GST courses for 2018_2 are now available.

Students can now access their course materials and TMAs. online.

The URL for access is https://ceagslearn.nouedu.net

Students are expected to login with their matriculation number as the username as well as the password.

(e.g. username: nou123456780 password: nou123456780 ).

At the first login all students will be requested to change the initial password.

Students who registered for any GST course after the October 1 2018 are kindly requested to wait for their login details to be uploaded.

Notification of Changes in GST Courses.
E-mail:centralinfo@noun.edu.ng

Contact us on between 8 am and 4 pm on any of the following numbers:
08079917938, 07064701747, 08180139430.

Visit a Study Centre.

(1) (2) (3) ... (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) (933) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.