Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (932) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3486231 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (929) (930) (931) (932) (933) (934) (935) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2018
2018_2 NOUN EXAM PREPARATION TOOLKIT

> DOWNLOAD EXAM TIME TABLE

> DOWNLOAD EXAM PAST QUESTIONS +285 ADDED

> DOWNLOAD COURSE MATERIALS

> VISIT WWW.NOUONLINE.NET FOR MORE INFO
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dave121: 1:49pm On Oct 30, 2018
TMA3 is loaded now, proceed to complete your TMA. For assistance, send whatsapp message to 08027557298. Thank you!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adeniranxxt: 3:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
Anthonyo15:
ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!!

ALL STUDENTS SHOULD VISIT THEIR STUDY CENTRE BURSARY DEPT WITH THEIR COURSE/EXAM SLIP & REMITA/BANK TELLER FOR 2018_2 EXAM CLEARANCE ON OR BEFORE 1/11/2018.

MGT

PLEASE INFORM OTHERS

Is it compulsory.....cox i hav stamped my exam slip already
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by missb92: 5:02pm On Oct 30, 2018
Mth 301 and Mth 341 Tma are not uploaded... Pls anyone experiencing such?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tomike2013: 5:29pm On Oct 30, 2018
MEGA GUY DID A GREAT JOB ON THIS MEGA FOLDER, GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, YOU WILL NOT LACK WISDOM AND GREATER AND BIGGER YOU. YOU HAVE DONE A BIG FAVOUR.
audacious:

Got this from a post on Page 923

https://mega.nz/#F!IgkklK5I!xysXFuLxZEgsUTc6H416CA

Good luck!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:33pm On Oct 30, 2018
Adeniranxxt:

Is it compulsory.....cox i hav stamped my exam slip already
it's compulsory
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:33pm On Oct 30, 2018
NOTICE!

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:35pm On Oct 30, 2018
COLLECTION OF COURSE MATERIALS SCHEDULE, LAGOS STUDY CENTRE!!!

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:39pm On Oct 30, 2018
Update! Update!! Update!!!

STAMPING OF EXAM SLIP/REMITA PAYMENT INVOICE WILL END 31/10/2018 (TOMORROW) ILORIN STUDY CENTRE...

PLS NOTE; COME ALONG WITH UR PASSPORT
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:41pm On Oct 30, 2018
ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!!

TMA3 is now loaded, proceed to complete your TMAs.
And as the exams approaches...

We wish everyone all the best.

Thanks

Macharnthony Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:57pm On Oct 30, 2018
BREAKING NEWS!!!

This is to inform all students that borrowed money from the school portal for course and examination registration that they will not be allowed access into the exam hall if they refuse to balance up before the commencement of the 2018_2 examination.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Chili89: 7:07pm On Oct 30, 2018
Anthonyo15:
BREAKING NEWS!!!

This is to inform all students that borrowed money from the school portal for course and examination registration that they will not be allowed access into the exam hall if they refuse to balance up before the commencement of the 2018_2 examination.
Hello, pls I have done the NYSC call-up/exclusion letter registration on the portal and even made a payment for it. But there isn't anywhere on their portal where one can finally print the exclusion letter. Pls do have an Idea as to how I can print it?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2018
HOW TO UPLOAD YOUR PROFILE PICTURE ON CE & GS WEBSITE

www.ceagslearn.nouedu.net

NB: IT IS QUITE POSSIBLE TO USE THE SAME PICTURE SHOWING ON www.nouonline.net AS YOUR PROFILE PHOTO

IF YOU PREFER TO USE THE SAME PICTURE AS YOUR DP, FOLLOW THESE PROCEDURES

1. LOGIN ON www.nouonline.net

2. USING (AUTO OR MANUAL METHOD), SCREENSHOT THE PICTURE

3. ON YOUR ANDROID PHONE, "VIEW IN GALLERY"

4. CROP THE PICTURE

NOW LET'S PROCEED TO UPLOAD THE SIZED PROPOSED PROFILE PICTURE

1. LOGIN HERE www.ceagslearn.nouedu.net

2. CLICK ON "PROFILE"

3. SCROLL DOWN (A BLINK)

4. CLICK ON "EDIT PROFILE"

5. SCROLL DOWN

6. LOCATE "NEW PICTURE" ON THE LEFT SIDE

7. CLICK ON THE SMALL ICON ON TOP OF "FILES"

8. CHOOSE FILE

NB: THE OPTION "UPLOAD A FILE" WILL BE HIGHLIGHTED IN BLUE

9. SELECT THE CROPPED PHOTO FROM YOUR DEVICE GALLERY OR STORAGE

10. CLICK ON OK IF YOU ARE USING A MOBILE DEVICE

CLICK "OPEN" IF YOU ARE USING A COMPUTER

11. A BOX APPEARS UNDER THE OPTION "SAVE AS" ENTER YOUR MATRIC NUMBER AS THE FILE NAME

12. CLICK "UPLOAD THIS FILE"

BY NOW, YOUR RECENTLY UPLOADED PICTURE SHOULD APPEAR AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE NEAR YOUR FULL NAME AND MATRIC NUMBER

FOR MORE INFO CONTACT:

MACHARNTHONY SOLUTIONS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ahijo1990(m): 8:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
Pls I need help o

I logged in on the GST portal and I'm seeing GST 202 as registered course instead of GST 807 Good study guide. I'm an msc student.

Any suggestions/solutions pls?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adeniranxxt: 8:49pm On Oct 30, 2018
Anthonyo15:
it's compulsory
Y but my centre here didn't ask wen i stamp today
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by thaddeus12(m): 10:38pm On Oct 30, 2018
Chili89:

Hello, pls I have done the NYSC call-up/exclusion letter registration on the portal and even made a payment for it. But there isn't anywhere on their portal where one can finally print the exclusion letter. Pls do have an Idea as to how I can print it?

Login to the nysc portal with the username and password u use during registration.
When it log u in . Scroll down u will see attached document name exclusion letter click on it. I will automatically down laod. Then u save or print it
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ENGRDUDU89(m): 11:41pm On Oct 30, 2018
Hire experts to handle your papers such as final year projects, thesis or dissertations,market research and handle all kinds of data analysis in any academic and non- academic fields;
Data entry
Statistical analysis
Seminars write up
Project write up( B.tech,B.SC,ND,HND,B.ENG,B. Ed, PGD,MSc)
I.T write up.
Preparation of seminar presentation slide.
Proof reading and arrangement of your project.
Term papers.
Coursework assignments.

Contact DUDU B.ENG(FUTA) M.SC(IBADAN): 07033308891,
Shop 50,Agbowo shopping complex,UI,Ibadan,Oyo state.
07053084322(WhatsApp)
email: olayode89@yahoo.com
BBM PIN: 58E7A699
PLS RE-BROADCAST
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 1:14am On Oct 31, 2018
NOUNPortal:
2018_2 NOUN EXAM PREPARATION TOOLKIT

> DOWNLOAD EXAM TIME TABLE

> DOWNLOAD EXAM PAST QUESTIONS +285 ADDED

> DOWNLOAD COURSE MATERIALS

> VISIT WWW.NOUONLINE.NET FOR MORE INFO
Hi, you only post past questions for 300 and 400 level?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:20am On Oct 31, 2018
Good morning!!!

All TMAs are now available endeavour to roundup your TMAs...

Stamping of exam slip is on going and you need to do that as soon as possible and know what is required in your study centre before your slip can be stamped

If you have a negative balance in your portal endeavour to pay it up before you proceed cos in most study centre your e-wallet will be required

Past questions are available at a token

Note GST courses are to be done in a new portal https://ceagslearn.nouedu.net/ try and register on the portal if you have not

For information or clarification you can chat me up

Have a wonderful day.

Macharnthony Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:21am On Oct 31, 2018
On exams

Pen on paper starts on Friday 02/11/2018

Please get the timetable

E-exam timetable is not yet out but note e-exam starts immediately after POP
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by hefelove(m): 7:29am On Oct 31, 2018
NOUNPortal:

YES, But course/Exam registration portal has closed until next semester.
Okae, thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tosbobby(m): 8:32am On Oct 31, 2018
Hi,
Kindly update us on the distribution of POP exam venues most especially, Lagos student.
Is Digital Bridge Institute still one of the centres for POP exams or we are to migrate to our various study centres this time.
Anybody with the right information can also address this question.

Anthonyo15:
On exams

Pen on paper starts on Friday 02/11/2018

Please get the timetable

E-exam timetable is not yet out but note e-exam starts immediately after POP
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Chili89: 8:46am On Oct 31, 2018
thaddeus12:

Login to the nysc portal with the username and password u use during registration.
When it log u in . Scroll down u will see attached document name exclusion letter click on it. I will automatically down laod. Then u save or print it

God bless u bro
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bekind33(m): 9:42am On Oct 31, 2018
Old course code I hv 4 missing result I then registered the course again but the course has the old course code the tma is not available
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 12:27pm On Oct 31, 2018
NOTICE TO ALL STUDENTS OF NOUN

THIS IS TO INFORM ALL STUDENTS OF NOUN ACROSS THE FEDERATION TO PROCEED TO THEIR STUDY CENTRE BURSARY UNIT FOR THE ON GOING EXAMINATION VERIFICATION PROCESSES

BELOW ARE THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS TO TAKE ALONG

• REGISTERED COURSE SLIP

• REGISTERED EXAM SLIP

• REMITA RECEIPT (FILLED AT THE BANK - CUSTOMER COPY)

• REMITA RECEIPT (PRINTOUT ISSUED AT THE BANK)

ABOVE ALL, TOMORROW IS THE DEADLINE FOR THE VERIFICATION PROCESS

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 31, 2018
The list of names of defaulters was pasted on the notice board in my study centre.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 12:37pm On Oct 31, 2018
Procedure On How To Take GST TMA (GST 105, 107, 707, 807) - Step By Step Guide

INTRODUCTION TO GST PLATFORM CEAGSLEARN

How to logon to GST Platform(CEAGSLEARN)

Uploading Your Passport

Accessing Your Course Guide

Accessing The Discussion Forum e.t.c

READ MORE. . .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Henrymas(m): 1:23pm On Oct 31, 2018
Please, I require update on the venue of the POP Examinations scheduled for Friday 02-11-2018. Anyone with relevant info, kindly share. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Adeniranxxt: 1:23pm On Oct 31, 2018
4601CE:
The list of names of defaulters was pasted on the notice board in my study centre.

Defaulters as ow ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ananne: 1:26pm On Oct 31, 2018
[quote author=4601CE post=72563245]The list of names of defaulters was pasted on the notice board in my study centre.
[/quote

What defaulters? Those who are owing the school? Where is your study center?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 31, 2018
Adeniranxxt:

Defaulters as ow ?

Those that have negative balance on their wallet . Or
Those that borrowed money from the portal to do their course or exam registration.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ananne: 1:29pm On Oct 31, 2018
4601CE:

Sorry is it the names of those owing the school? Which study center?

(1) (2) (3) ... (929) (930) (931) (932) (933) (934) (935) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: mistiking and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.