Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (963) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3485516 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Admabtraver: 6:10pm On Jan 15, 2019
PythonDancer:

Semester registration,course registration and all .

This should be an error I guess, I saw pol in my result and I am a computer science student
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by PythonDancer: 6:12pm On Jan 15, 2019
Admabtraver:

This should be an error I guess, I saw pol in my result and I am a computer science student
I have no idea grin
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Admabtraver: 6:14pm On Jan 15, 2019
PythonDancer:

I have no idea grin

Na wa ooo
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Admabtraver: 6:14pm On Jan 15, 2019
PythonDancer:

I have no idea grin

The school is rubbish
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Admabtraver: 6:15pm On Jan 15, 2019
Ah regret coming here
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by engrj(m): 7:32pm On Jan 15, 2019
I got 'I' in one of my results. This is my last exam to graduate npps someone should help.

It says incomplete
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:36pm On Jan 15, 2019
REMINDER!

STUDENTS WHO ARE WILLING TO CHANGE THEIR PREVIOUS EMAIL DUE TO ONE REASON OR THE OTHER CAN DO IT NOW THAT A NEW SEMESTER HAS COMMENCED.

WHEN YOU START "PORTAL REGISTRATION", SIMPLY TYPE THE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS AND FILL OTHER NECESSITIES.

NB: YOU CANNOT VIEW YOUR PREVIOUS SEMESTER ACADEMIC RESULT WITHOUT PORTAL RENEWAL (REGISTRATION).

Macharthony Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:39pm On Jan 15, 2019
HOW TO CHECK YOUR EXAM RESULT FOR 2018/2 SESSION

REQUIREMENTS;

↗A BROWSING PHONE OR PC

↗A WEB BROWSER

↗INTERNET CONNECTION

↗PDF READER

1. LAUNCH YOUR WEB BROWSER (GOOGLE CHROME)

2. IN THE ADDRESS BAR OF YOUR BROWSER, ENTER THIS ADDRESS WWW.NOUONLINE.NET

3. A: INPUT MATRIC NUMBER

B: INPUT PASSWORD

4. CLICK ON "LOGIN"

5. CLICK ON "YOUR COURSES"

NB: A DROP DOWN MENU WILL APPEAR AS SHOWN BELOW

VIEW CHANGES IN COURSES
YOUR COURSES
VIEW YOUR RESULTS

6. SELECT "VIEW YOUR RESULTS"

7. A BLANK PAGE WILL POP UP THEN YOU WILL GET A MESSAGE "DO YOU WANT TO DOWNLOAD DOC.PDF?"

8. CLICK ON "DOWNLOAD"

YOUR RESULT WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DOWNLOADED. THE LAST STEP IS TO VIEW YOUR RESULT WITH A PDF READER.

Macharthony Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 15, 2019
I am seeing 'I' in one of my results. I once registered POL 126. But i dropped it o. I didn't even take TMAs and exam for that course. So what does it mean? I am freaking worried!

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by skypower(f): 8:32pm On Jan 15, 2019
Can someone help me with the procedure for change of study centre.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmaclue: 8:55pm On Jan 15, 2019
Ribasandez:
I am seeing 'I' in one of my results. I once registered POL 126. But i dropped it o. I didn't even take TMAs and exam for that course. So what does it mean? I am freaking worried!

It seems no one understand what it means. Lets just be patient and see what Noun have for us cos im alse affected.

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by CuteTolex(f): 10:07pm On Jan 15, 2019
emmaclue:

It seems no one understand what it means. Lets just be patient and see what Noun have for us cos im alse affected.

Did you complete all your Tma's
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Josh121(m): 10:10pm On Jan 15, 2019
I have successfully made payment , how do i get the form to fill ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Breathtaker(m): 10:11pm On Jan 15, 2019
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NosaH(m): 10:30pm On Jan 15, 2019
Hey Guys!
for the New student " isn't not when you successfully get screened and a matric number is generated for you, then you will know proceed with payment of school fees at the bank to our E- Wallet Platform" if the above isn't applicable for New students, kindly let me know the Proceed/way it been done for New students!
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmaclue: 11:00pm On Jan 15, 2019
CuteTolex:

Did you complete all your Tma's

Yea. I got 27 and i wrote my exams well.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 1:25am On Jan 16, 2019
REGISTRATION FOR 2019_1 SEMESTER REGISTRATION HAS COMMENCED.

All students are required to SIGN UP (portal registration) for the current semester.

To sign up, follow this simple steps below:

⬇ Click on https://www.nouonline.net/gportal_reg.php

⬇Enter the following details correctly

*Programme*
*Matric Number*
*Surname*
*Other Names*
*Email*
*Mobile Number*
*State of Origin*
*Password*
*Verify Password*

Then click on submit.
Please do not make mistakes when choosing your password.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 1:53am On Jan 16, 2019
Good morning all

2018/02 that 2018 second semester results are out but with it own issue *Incomplete* this is the new slang NOUN is introducing to it portal.

Causes of "I" *incomplete* are:
1, when you register a course and you dropped it.
2.) When you didn't complete your TMA.
3.) When you wrote the TMA but did not write the exam.

To a large extent the school don't want to be leaving registered course out of result page so that it will not be seen as missing result so they decided to introduce the Incomplete remark

This current semester has been the semester so far result will be out before registration starts it an added advantage to students so what are the next step to take.

Before you do this semester registration, do a good analysis of your result and do the needful and not what is required make sure you registered your missing result and if you are sure of why you are having a incomplete result register those courses again.

This semester don't waste your course credit units make sure you register all you can by using left units for some of these courses you are having issue.

Macharthony Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by In2systemsTech(m): 5:34am On Jan 16, 2019
Anthonyo15:
Food morning all

2018/02 that 2018 second semester results are out but with it own issue *Incomplete* this is the new slang NOUN is introducing to it portal.

To a large extent the school don't want to be leaving registered course out of result page so that it will not be seen as missing result so they decided to introduce the Incomplete remark

This current semester has been the semester so far result will be out before registration starts it an added advantage to students so what are the next step to take.

Before you do this semester registration, do a good analysis of your result and do the needful and not what is required make sure you registered your missing result and if you are sure of why you are having a incomplete result register those courses again.

This semester don't waste your course credit units make sure you register all you can by using left units for some of these courses you are having issue.

Macharthony Solutions

i have one registered, written exam that is missing... I didnt see the result, talkless of an "I" being attached to it

Anyone who defended their masters project during December 2018, seen their project result?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kbshow100(m): 6:13am On Jan 16, 2019
In2systemsTech:

i have one registered, written exam that is missing... I didnt see the result, talkless of an "I" being attached to it

Anyone who defended their masters project during December 2018, seen their project result?
yes i defended my project in December and I saw my result yesterday
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmaclue: 6:22am On Jan 16, 2019
Anthonyo15:
Food morning all

Macharthony Solutions

Please what of one who is sure he did both the tma and exam, what do you advice i do? Because i make sure i monitor the tma to avoid this kind of story. Thanks for your respond.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by In2systemsTech(m): 6:23am On Jan 16, 2019
kbshow100:
yes i defended my project in December and I saw my result yesterday

thanks for the update.. which study centre?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 7:32am On Jan 16, 2019
skypower:
Can someone help me with the procedure for change of study centre.
I sent this somewhere up. Just write a letter, state your details, the study centre you want to transfer to and the reasons and take to your current study centre.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:01am On Jan 16, 2019
JUST IN

```Morning all, there z dis trend “*INCOMPLETE* “ on all students results ...I was made to understand that they r still loading d results gradually, n u guys should b patient for 5-7 working days n u get ur results �```

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kbshow100(m): 9:04am On Jan 16, 2019
In2systemsTech:

thanks for the update.. which study centre?
wuse II Study centre, Abuja
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by gpercuxionz(m): 9:36am On Jan 16, 2019
First of all I want to thank Almighty God for the sucess of the last examination. And also want to thank McCarthy solution and the rest of you guys contributing positively to this thread..

I am a PGDE student,and I checked my results now it was awesome. 5As and 3Bs...

My question is
1. What should I do next
2. How do I see or calculate my GPA
3. What are the fees to will pay this econd semester.
4.what are the courses to register for....

Thanks you as I await your responses

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Aydarl: 9:55am On Jan 16, 2019
When did you start your PGD ? and what course and centre did u register with. Congrats. I await a response from you. Thank you.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by CuteTolex(f): 11:49am On Jan 16, 2019
Pls, is it advisable for me to make payment now as a returning student
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by skypower(f): 12:02pm On Jan 16, 2019
Kazrem:

I sent this somewhere up. Just write a letter, state your details, the study centre you want to transfer to and the reasons and take to your current study centre.

Thanks, how long does it take to effect the change?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by In2systemsTech(m): 3:30pm On Jan 16, 2019
kbshow100:
wuse II Study centre, Abuja

am in kano, defended in Kaduna... i didnot see my own oo..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by FocusedDiva(f): 3:38pm On Jan 16, 2019
I defended my project in Kaduna as well, last December and I saw my result. Maybe you need to contact your study centre.
In2systemsTech:

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kbshow100(m): 3:38pm On Jan 16, 2019
In2systemsTech:

please try and report to your study centre. They might give you a better information.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.