Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (966) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3482639 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) (969) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Realcash224(m): 3:44pm On Jan 19, 2019
Nounitesportal:
How To Apply For National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Admission Step By Step Guide 2019
READ MORE. . . .

Download Registerable Courses and Cost Estimate For All Levels
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

NOUN Students Portal Registration Guide For Returning Students

All students are required to SIGN UP (portal registration) for the current semester.

NOUN Academic Calendar For 2019 Session

This is to inform the general public and most especially all the New/Returning students of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) that the management of the institution has released the academic calendar for the 2019 academic session.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NOUN Academic Calendar For 2019 Session
nice
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sekzy99(m): 5:01pm On Jan 19, 2019
Good afternoon. I registered for exams but no confirmation was shown. After I submitted the page that came up was asking me to replenish my account.

Note: I had 12000 in my wallet n I registered 12 exams.

How do I know I have been registered for exams? Saw a slip after I registered for courses.

Money has been deducted. Reflects on wallet expenses
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Stocking: 5:08pm On Jan 19, 2019
sekzy99:
Good afternoon. I registered for exams but no confirmation was shown. After I submitted the page that came up was asking me to replenish my account.

How do I know I have been registered for exams? Saw a slip after I registered for courses.

Go back to that “register exam” page , you should see the list of exams you’ve already registered
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sekzy99(m): 9:03pm On Jan 19, 2019
Stocking:

Go back to that “register exam” page , you should see the list of exams you’ve already registered
what I see is replenish your wallet. Same with registered courses. Have loaded all funds. The exam registration is showing on my wallet expenditure
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SQLmastar(m): 11:29pm On Jan 19, 2019
Anthonyo15:
UPDATE ON PROJECT
Any hope for those who submitted project in December but weren't able to defend?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ilearnguide(m): 12:05am On Jan 20, 2019
complete your 2019 school registration such as; School Fees, Course, Exam Registration and a host of others. By learning how to do it yourself as a fresher. Trust me!
[url=ilearnguide.com/generate-rrr-number-fund-noun-wallet/]How to Generate RRR Number to Fund NOUN Wallet[/url]
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tymix54(m): 2:43am On Jan 20, 2019
Why's nobody talking about missing results...? cry cry
So after following the due process, nothing was done
I still have 3 missing results from 2018_1st semester even after reporting at my sc as i was told to do
This school is so frustrating me, and I'm in my last year
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by strangest(m): 5:03am On Jan 20, 2019
ANY UPDATE ON DECEMBER DEFENDED PROJECTS THAT WAS NOT RELEASED??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sekzy99(m): 5:46am On Jan 20, 2019
ilearnguide:
complete your 2019 school registration such as; School Fees, Course, Exam Registration and a host of others. By learning how to do it yourself as a fresher. Trust me!
[url=ilearnguide.com/generate-rrr-number-fund-noun-wallet/]How to Generate RRR Number to Fund NOUN Wallet[/url]

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ultimatekint(m): 6:53am On Jan 20, 2019
Prof.Adisa Ibadan study center, shithole waste.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tylerfitnesss: 7:26am On Jan 20, 2019
Someone might be needing this

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olalekan9320(m): 9:18am On Jan 20, 2019
kbshow100:
yes i defended my project in December and I saw my result yesterday
Please when will your transcript be ready

I have questions I want to ask, Can one start masters in noun without NYSC discharge certificate (I'm currently a corp member) and someone with zoology background do masters in peace and conflict resolution
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by liveforGod: 10:01am On Jan 20, 2019
olalekan9320:

I have questions I want to ask, Can one start masters in noun without NYSC discharge certificate (I'm currently a corp member) and someone with zoology background do masters in peace and conflict resolution

I really dont know about the NYSC certificate but i know you can visit a closeby study center to inquire . But as per the peace and conflict resolution (PCR), you'll have to settle for PGD in PCR as it is a social science course...Knowing fully well that you are crossing from Science to social science there is a need to start from PGD...

Goodluck
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kbshow100(m): 10:01am On Jan 20, 2019
olalekan9320:

transcript will be ready after your name appeared on the graduation list. As of 2017 nysc is not a requirement for masters in noun due to rivalry between them. But i dont know of now since the noun bill has been signed.

please check out the requirements in the following link
http://nouedu.net/programmes/msc-peace-studies-and-conflict-resolution
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 11:05am On Jan 20, 2019
UPDATE

All registration is up and running and we have 4 Weeks, 4 days, 17 hours, 7 minutes, 41 seconds left from this moment. Try and do the needful

Check your result and analyse it before you do registration to make sure you are not leaving out carryover or missing result

If you are in 400 level first semester I will advise you start your project now don't wait till second semester so you can finish up and see your result early

If you register your portal and it still saying you should register that means you have made a mistake with your password and you will need a reset.

Also new student admission is on you can refer and chat us up for assistance, we don't only assist we also advise and give insight.

It is not too early to make preparation for next semester.

PAST QUESTIONS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE..

Course materials are available for sale. Chat me up if you are interested.

WE DELIVER AT YOUR DOOR STEP

REGISTRATION FOR 2019_1 SEMESTER REGISTRATION HAS COMMENCED.

All students are require d to SIGN UP (portal registration) for the current semester.

To sign up, follow this simple steps below:

⬇ Click on https://www.nouonline.net/gportal_reg.php

⬇Enter the following details correctly

➡Programme
➡Matric Number
➡Surname
➡Other Names
➡Email
➡Mobile Number
➡State of Origin
➡Password
➡Verify Password

Then click on submit.
Please do not make mistakes when choosing your password.

MACHARTHONY SOLUTIONS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ijoopera: 12:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
kbshow100:
transcript will be ready after your name appeared on the graduation list. As of 2017 nysc is not a requirement for masters in noun due to rivalry between them. But i dont know of now since the noun bill has been signed.

please check out the requirements in the following link
http://nouedu.net/programmes/msc-peace-studies-and-conflict-resolution

Can I collect my transcript in person ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ritasnr(f): 12:32pm On Jan 20, 2019
Can I still buy form and Process admission
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ijoopera: 12:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
Ritasnr:

Talk to me on WhatsApp 090 266 48364
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Josh121(m): 12:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
Ritasnr:
Yes
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Josh121(m): 12:37pm On Jan 20, 2019
Ijoopera:

Talk to me on WhatsApp 090 266 48364

Not everything is business a simple answer will help

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
You can still buy form and process admission.
Any news on d 'i' Incomplete?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ijoopera: 6:22pm On Jan 20, 2019
Josh121:

Not everything is business a simple answer will help

I want us to learn together
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ashibelite: 9:22pm On Jan 20, 2019
Any news about graduating list?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tonio1: 9:24pm On Jan 20, 2019
Please how does the graduation list work? How frequently is it compiled ? Is it shared to the student public? If it gets shared, how often does it get shared? Any idea when the next MSc IT project defence is coming up or at least an idea when it is supposed to take place? Thanks good people..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sekzy99(m): 11:19pm On Jan 20, 2019
Why is "2018/2 TMA coming soon." Still showing on my portal when I click on my courses?

Or is there another way to print exam slip?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 12:57am On Jan 21, 2019
How To Apply For National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Admission Step By Step Guide 2019
READ MORE. . . .

National Open University Nigeria NOUN School Fees For New and Returning Students 2019

Download Registerable Courses and Cost Estimate For All Levels
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

All students are required to SIGN UP (portal registration) for the current semester.

NOUN Academic Calendar For 2019 Session

This is to inform the general public and most especially all the New/Returning students of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) that the management of the institution has released the academic calendar for the 2019 academic session.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NOUN Academic Calendar For 2019 Session
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 1:07am On Jan 21, 2019
Remitta Payment Not Reflecting In Your Nouonline Student Portal? Do This

Many students have been complaining that they made payment through Remitta but the money did not reflect in their portal.

Learn how to rectify it in 1 sec.

CLICK HERE TO LEARN HOW TO FIX Remitta Payment Not Reflecting In Your Nouonline Student Portal
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 3:52am On Jan 21, 2019
ultimatekint:
Prof.Adisa Ibadan study center, shithole waste.
What do you mean by this?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 8:19am On Jan 21, 2019
For 2019/1 Registrations

> NOUN School Fees For New Students - January 21, 2019 Update
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by iyatrustee(f): 9:08am On Jan 21, 2019
sekzy99:
Why is "2018/2 TMA coming soon." Still showing on my portal when I click on my courses?

Or is there another way to print exam slip?

Have you being able to resolve this?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ay04z(m): 12:15pm On Jan 21, 2019
What is the requirement to enter 200 level?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Gentile700: 2:24pm On Jan 21, 2019
Do i have to register for the new semester before I can access my results?

Because I am not understanding lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) (969) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.