Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (964) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3482576 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by thomasmore: 4:35pm On Jan 16, 2019
Thetherapist:

Good day, please what is the duration of the PGD? Someone just said 3 semesters and I was thinking its just a 2 semester course. Can you please clarify this as you are also doing PGD. Any other person can help expantiate on this too. Thanks and hope to hearing back from you
I also saw that it's just 2 semesters courses but thinking it might be 3 semester for project. But please can anybody tell me how much is the second semesters tuition fees?
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Boboykerp: 5:31pm On Jan 16, 2019
I have Bsc Mass Communication, tried to apply for PGD at National Open University with a D7 in mathematics and was told i can't proceed i need a minimum of C6. I honesty need the PGD. Anyone with suggestion. please help me because writing WAEC again isn't what i need now
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Cownu: 5:39pm On Jan 16, 2019
____
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by toask111: 5:57pm On Jan 16, 2019
How many credit unit do I have to have before I can graduate in MSc Peace Studies and Conflict resolution?
Thanks in anticipation
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tomike2013: 6:23pm On Jan 16, 2019
YES......................
NosaH:
Hey Guys!
for the New student " isn't not when you successfully get screened and a matric number is generated for you, then you will know proceed with payment of school fees at the bank to our E- Wallet Platform" if the above isn't applicable for New students, kindly let me know the Proceed/way it been done for New students!
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by tomike2013: 6:25pm On Jan 16, 2019
I saw mine, but i think they will uploading the pending results in less than two week.
In2systemsTech:

i have one registered, written exam that is missing... I didnt see the result, talkless of an "I" being attached to it

Anyone who defended their masters project during December 2018, seen their project result?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yak(m): 7:06pm On Jan 16, 2019
Hello Nounites, is it possible to complete PGD n masters within a space of 3 yrs?
I have a limited time for this program...
The course is mass communication
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:44pm On Jan 16, 2019
Accountant-General of the Federation, Alhaji Ahmed Idris, facing a battery of professors in defence of his application as MPhil/PhD student in the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) on Tuesday, 15th January 2019. The defence, both oral and written, lasted two hours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:02pm On Jan 16, 2019
toask111:
How many credit unit do I have to have before I can graduate in MSc Peace Studies and Conflict resolution?
Thanks in anticipation

http://nouedu.net/programmes/msc-peace-studies-and-conflict-resolution
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:16pm On Jan 16, 2019
JUST IN

Those having "I" as grade on their result should please hold on .

Updated result coming soon .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tonio1: 8:33pm On Jan 16, 2019
please any MSc IT people here? i have a question. The 30 units stated here http://nouedu.net/programmes/msc-information-technology, please does it include research project(6units)? Does it mean one has to get 24 unit or more from the courses?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 9:29pm On Jan 16, 2019
How To Apply For National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Admission Step By Step Guide 2019
READ MORE. . . .

Download Registerable Courses and Cost Estimate For All Levels
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

NOUN Students Portal Registration Guide For Returning Students

All students are required to SIGN UP (portal registration) for the current semester.

NOUN Students Portal Registration Guide For Returning Students

NOUN Academic Calendar For 2019 Session

This is to inform the general public and most especially all the New/Returning students of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) that the management of the institution has released the academic calendar for the 2019 academic session.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NOUN Academic Calendar For 2019 Session
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ugogozi: 10:20pm On Jan 16, 2019
Anthonyo15:
JUST IN

Those having "I" as grade on their result should please hold on .

Updated result coming soon .
how sure are u Where did u get the information
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by edwinbelo7: 11:37pm On Jan 16, 2019
Please help a brother here. Is it compulsory I have chemistry to register for computer science OR any computer related course?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sekzy99(m): 2:14am On Jan 17, 2019
edwinbelo7:
Please help a brother here. Is it compulsory I have chemistry to register for computer science OR any computer related course?
I think so as it was part of compulsory subjects to fill
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by toask111: 6:46am On Jan 17, 2019
Anthonyo15:

http://nouedu.net/programmes/msc-peace-studies-and-conflict-resolution

Thank you.

Why am I seeing #35, 000 has total amount for registration in stead of #18k when I'm not a new student?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by In2systemsTech(m): 7:32am On Jan 17, 2019
FocusedDiva:
I defended my project in Kaduna as well, last December and I saw my result. Maybe you need to contact your study centre.

ok thanks.. which study centre? how many semesters did you pay for? two or three?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by In2systemsTech(m): 7:33am On Jan 17, 2019
tomike2013:
I saw mine, but i think they will uploading the pending results in less than two week.

ok thanks.. which study center? how many semesters did you pay for? two or three?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by In2systemsTech(m): 8:14am On Jan 17, 2019
kbshow100:
please try and report to your study centre. They might give you a better information.

thanks for the info... how many semesters did you pay for? two or three?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by FocusedDiva(f): 8:18am On Jan 17, 2019
Kaduna study centre, I paid for 2 semesters.
In2systemsTech:

ok thanks.. which study centre? how many semesters did you pay for? two or three?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by FocusedDiva(f): 8:21am On Jan 17, 2019
Anthonyo15, Kazrem and others should kindly help us answer this important question.
Tonio1:
please any MSc IT people here? i have a question. The 30 units stated here http://nouedu.net/programmes/msc-information-technology, please does it include research project(6units)? Does it mean one has to get 24 unit or more from the courses?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by In2systemsTech(m): 8:53am On Jan 17, 2019
FocusedDiva:
Kaduna study centre, I paid for 2 semesters.

ok nice, I just ruled out a third semester payment being the reason why my thesis result is being delayed... probably a center issue, will try and go to kano center today to confirm... thanks again for your time
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:01am On Jan 17, 2019
Update on portal

Only semester registration is active as at this moment and some students are having 36000/35000 as their compulsory fee instead of 18000

Course and exam registration is not yet active

It is advisable that you hold on with the payment till all are active

On incomplete result I will advise that if you are sure you did all you ought to do you should wait for sometime on it but if you are sure you didn't do the necessary just register them again once registration starts.

New admission is still on you can chat me up for assistance.

Thanks

Macharthony Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by iyatrustee(f): 9:02am On Jan 17, 2019
toask111:

Thank you.

Why am I seeing #35, 000 has total amount for registration in stead of #18k when I'm not a new student?

Same thing happening on my portal
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 9:59am On Jan 17, 2019
toask111:

Thank you.

Pls Suspend it for now. There seem to be a BUG on the portal or the school has increased her fee without informing us.

We will be clear with the situation by Monday. Work still ongoing on the portal.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:35am On Jan 17, 2019
Note!

Hello fellow nouites note that remita now accept VAT of #157.50.. please add it to your payment to avoid unnecessary confusion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AliEsq(m): 10:46am On Jan 17, 2019
as returnig student am to pay 18000 but am seeing 35000 including orientation fees etc why?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Teddyg2(m): 10:56am On Jan 17, 2019
You need to write WAEC or NECO
Boboykerp:
I have Bsc Mass Communication, tried to apply for PGD at National Open University with a D7 in mathematics and was told i can't proceed i need a minimum of C6. I honesty need the PGD. Anyone with suggestion. please help me because writing WAEC again isn't what i need now
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by toask111: 10:58am On Jan 17, 2019
iyatrustee:

Alright. Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by toask111: 11:00am On Jan 17, 2019
iyatrustee:

Seems the issue is general
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 11:00am On Jan 17, 2019
AliEsq:
as returnig student am to pay 18000 but am seeing 35000 including orientation fees etc why?

If you register now your 35k will be deducted instead of 18k, so please suspend the registration for now...

(1) (2) (3) ... (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) ... (1580) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.