Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,475 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (968) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3494593 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (965) (966) (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) ... (1581) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 11:49am On Jan 22, 2019
HOW TO GENERATE REMITA PIN {RRR}

To generate rrr,
click on manage wallet, select load wallet, ones it opens,
u will see a page with ur full name and email address, enter ur phone number, the amount u want to pay,
select payment type,
if u are paying the money in the bank, use bank branch as ur payment type., then click on pay, it will direct u to where u will see your rrr pin.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Tonio1: 12:50pm On Jan 22, 2019
i haven't submitted but i am done with it. I wish i can make it into the next graduation list. I really wish i can defend as soon as possible. Do you know when the next defence is?
SQLmastar:
when did you submit your project?
The course advisor at my study Centre said it's likely going to be after first semester exams. I narrowly missed December defense. cry
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Samisha500: 2:43pm On Jan 22, 2019
LIST OF STUDENTS INVITED FOR EXAMINATION MALPRACTICE...

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by abbyglow2012(f): 3:42pm On Jan 22, 2019
Pls two of my exams result is showing incomplete result, what does that mean?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olalekan9320(m): 6:29pm On Jan 22, 2019
Please can masters be completed within a year
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Trouble1: 6:49pm On Jan 22, 2019
sekzy99:
no ooo. No one has provided solution to it. Seems its not yet time to register for exam
I thought you’ve already registered Exams ?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Hiploko(m): 9:08pm On Jan 22, 2019
I can't login to my portal. An MBA that paused in 2015 after 2 semesters. I want to complete it now but can't login. What can I do please?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Htown64(m): 9:27pm On Jan 22, 2019
Hiploko:
I can't login to my portal. An MBA that paused in 2015 after 2 semesters. I want to complete it now but can't login. What can I do please?
Register as a returning student before you can access your portal.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 11:32pm On Jan 22, 2019
How To Apply For National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Admission Step By Step Guide 2019
READ MORE. . . .

National Open University Nigeria NOUN School Fees For New and Returning Students 2019

Download Registerable Courses and Cost Estimate For All Levels
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

NOUN Students Portal Registration Guide For Returning Students

All students are required to SIGN UP (portal registration) for the current semester.

NOUN Students Portal Registration Guide For Returning Students

NOUN Academic Calendar For 2019 Session

This is to inform the general public and most especially all the New/Returning students of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) that the management of the institution has released the academic calendar for the 2019 academic session.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NOUN Academic Calendar For 2019 Session
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 11:41pm On Jan 22, 2019
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Oizabello1: 11:57pm On Jan 22, 2019
I submitted my siwes 1 and 2 to my study centre am yet to see my result.... Even my teaching practice 2....i have complain to my study centre... Up till now nothing....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by strangest(m): 7:02am On Jan 23, 2019
Please can someone confirm if these are the only courses one need to pass in order to obtain an MEd Science Education

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Hiploko(m): 7:17am On Jan 23, 2019
Htown64:
Thank you!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Teddyg2(m): 9:38am On Jan 23, 2019
2Years
olalekan9320:
Please can masters be completed within a year
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 10:16am On Jan 23, 2019
We write to inform you that the matriculation ceremony for the Newly Admitted students of the National Open University of Nigeria has been scheduled as follow:

Date: 9th March 2019

Time: 9.00am

Venue: All noun study Centers across the nation

IMPORTANT NOTE: You are kindly requested to publicize the above information at your centre and its environs.

Source: https://nounportalng.com/noun-matriculation-ceremony-date/
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SQLmastar(m): 11:27am On Jan 23, 2019
Tonio1:
i haven't submitted but i am done with it. I wish i can make it into the next graduation list. I really wish i can defend as soon as possible. Do you know when the next defence is?
your result would be out only if you have defended. Next defence is likely after exams.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Hiploko(m): 12:10pm On Jan 23, 2019
Please where can one find the Registrable Courses and Cost Estimate MBA 3rd Semester
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 2:09pm On Jan 23, 2019
GETTING INTO NOUN...

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 2:11pm On Jan 23, 2019
Students expecting the graduating list should login to their portal to confirm they have graduated. If you see such notification on your portal, it means you have graduated, your name is already on the list of graduates.

Thank you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ExplicitSuccess: 2:42pm On Jan 23, 2019
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by FocusedDiva(f): 3:06pm On Jan 23, 2019
Great news!
But the portal is not opening now for one to check.
Anthonyo15:
Students expecting the graduating list should login to their portal to confirm they have graduated. If you see such notification on your portal, it means you have graduated, your name is already on the list of graduates.

Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Stocking: 3:20pm On Jan 23, 2019
FocusedDiva:
Great news!
What’s it saying?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 3:28pm On Jan 23, 2019
ATTENTION!!!

This is to inform you all that registered earlier that exam registration has started and you can now reprint from ur portal..... TMA 123, coming soon
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 3:30pm On Jan 23, 2019
FocusedDiva:
Great news!

Check Again...its now active
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ananne: 3:37pm On Jan 23, 2019
Any recent graduate of PGD criminology here.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by yak(m): 3:44pm On Jan 23, 2019
Htown64:

Guide me how to do this
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by FocusedDiva(f): 3:45pm On Jan 23, 2019
Stocking:

What’s it saying?

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by FocusedDiva(f): 3:46pm On Jan 23, 2019
This is what I keep getting each time I try to open.
Anthonyo15:

Check Again...its now active

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by crossfm: 4:04pm On Jan 23, 2019
Pls,any recent graduate of pgd public administration. I need some clarifications
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 4:05pm On Jan 23, 2019
FocusedDiva:
This is what I keep getting each time I try to open.

https://www.nouonline.net/gstud_login.php
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ashibelite: 4:11pm On Jan 23, 2019
[quote author=Anthonyo15 post=75037174]Students expecting the graduating list should login to their portal to confirm they have graduated. If you see such notification on your portal, it means you have graduated, your name is already on the list of graduates.

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (965) (966) (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) ... (1581) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.